• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Ashra spells vs other love spell casters

Allyson_xox

Popular Member
There are a lot of differences between Ashra and other spell casters and almost, if not none at all, no similarities between them. One major difference being the amount of importance they put on the clients which is actually nothing in comparison to Ashra. They won't help unless they get something in return. Ashra doesn't care for that, she wants to help us from the bottom of her heart. Money is not an issue for her. Another difference is their spells. Ashra's are all very effective and have been proven to be so. You can check her testimonials and reviews along with videos of people praising her for her help. While with other spell casters, all they offer are false promises and a false sense of hope. Their spells are fake and don't go through with it. My advice: stick with Ashra she's the only genuine one there is, at least from my experience it's only her.

Shelby

Popular Member
Allyson, there is actually another verified spell caster. When I was looking for real spell casters I came across a page which was on about verified spell casters and there was only two names on there. Ashra and this other woman's. I chose Ashra because there was an instant link to her webpage so I read up about her. Basically I chose the lazy way out and didn't bother to look up the other woman's webpage. Not that I regret not looking her up because Ashra is lovely and she's been so helpful and there's so many reviews about her so clearly I was meant to click Ashra's link and not go looking for the other spell caster.

adrella Williams

Popular Member
Other than Ashra I did try another spell caster and that spell caster was a scam. As for Ashra, I just had my spell cast three weeks ago and I'm still waiting to see some positive results. I'm not giving up because I know it can take up to sixty days to see whether or not my spells will become active with my ex and hopefully my spells will start to manifest.

Shelby

Popular Member
Three weeks isn't a long time adrella. You need to accept the idea that it could be even longer before you have your first initial contact with your lover. I don't want To put you on a downer because obviously I want only the best for you especially since you are expecting a baby but I also don't want you stressing yourself out wondering why he hasn't contacted you yet. Just get on with your life and live it day by day and when you least expect it, he will contact you :)

Valerie Ford

Ashra is real, genuine and legit vs many love spell casters who are not. She cares about our feelings and she wants to help to get our lovers back. She wants us happy with our lovers. Ashra is experienced and she has tons of of success stories, positive reviews and feedback.

Other casters I don't know very much. I found Ashra and I wanted her to help me. I am so thankful and grateful for her.

Fake casters just want the money and they will say anything to you to make you believe them. They will scam you and make your situation worse.

Shelby

Popular Member
The other spell casters that I were in contact with before I found Ashra still keep messaging me through email every now and then again to apparently check up on me if my lover has returned to me. Or they say they know why he hasn't because of negative energy and they can fix this for me and they want to fix this for me and all this other stuff. They say they can't leave me alone because they want to help me. It's kind of amusing now that they don't take no for an answer because I have told them I don't want their help. But they are very persistent it seems. One even went to say they will pay for the spells themselves and for me to pay them back when My lover comes back to me.

Pranky But Saintly

Popular Member
I for one am willing to believe that there at least a few other spell casters out there who are real, and probably even well meaning. However, they may not have the same experience and knowledge that Ashra does, so they and their customers run the risk of their spells being ineffective, or sometimes even backfiring. Since we all know that Ashra is talented and skilled with years of experience, we do not run this risk when we hire her spell casting services. :)

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion :)

However, you have no idea how many times i searched for spell casters, I would be there all day until 4am in the morning until i was happy with the spell casters I came across. I always trust my gut instincts, the moment I get bad feelings about someone i don't trust them. I found MANY spell casters. I contacted EVERY spell caster I read about online. Although I didn't throw money at them and give them a chance, I KNOW that they were all fake. scammers, people just after money, liers...

The only spell caster I didn't get bad feelings about was Ashra. Shes like a friend you can tell anything and everything. I have always trusted her. I don't believe in any other spell casters. Ashra Koehn all the way!

Shelby

Popular Member
Has anyone actually come across any other spellcasters on the web that are genuine and real? Just because I'm curious as I would love to check their websites and see what spells they offer, their price range and also to check the reviews they have and their experience. It's curious to see how spellcasters are all different and all do things in a variety of ways.

Valerie Ford

Shelby there probably are other spell casters and I am sure they are really hard to find. I personally haven't found any other spell caster. Ashra is the only one I know of that is real and genuine. Also no other spell caster has a karma points system or does what Ashra does. I also haven't looked for any other spell caster and I found Ashra. I am happy that I have found her and I am thankful that she is helping me with my situation.

Kate

Popular Member
Shelby, I haven't come across any other genuine spell casters. It seems like for the most part they are all bad. I'll admit that I've come across some websites that seemed like ones I could trust but then it would say you need to do certain things like lighting a candle and saying a mantra while the spell is being cast. It was a bit strange. Ashra is the only spell caster that I will ever go to when I need help for something.

KatieKat

Popular Member
What really sets Ashra apart from other spell casters is the fact that she truly listens to your story and customizes the ritual she is going to perform to fit your needs. It is definitely not a cut and paste system here. I have run across so many spell casters that claim that they have a spell that works for everyone when that is really impossible. Everyone is different and everyone is in a different situation. Ashra also provides you with several resources to learn more about the process you are going through and you can trust that she will be there to guide you every step of the way. Meanwhile, some spell casters take your money (sometimes up to over $1000 for a spell) and never contact you again! Ashra is not in this for the money. She really cares about us, and that is what sets her apart from everyone else.

Valerie Ford

Well said Katiekat. Ashra is an amazing woman who helps everyone with their situations. Ashra cares about us and wants to see us happy. Ashra has positive feedback and reviews vs other love spell caster. She has lots of years of experience doing what she does. Other spell casters don't match up to Ashra's talent in spell casting. I am so grateful and thankful for Ashra helping everyone with their situations.

adrella Williams

Popular Member
So far Ashra is the only real spell caster that I have came across that is not out for the money and she really wants to help you get back together with your lover. I have talked to several so called spell casters, but they are always asking me for very large lump sums of money and since I came across Ashra I don't even pay attention to other love spell casters. When they email me I delete them from my email

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
KatieKat, spot on hun!
Ashra is the real deal. I believe and trust in Ashra that much that i don't even believe there are any other genuine spell casters out there! Ashra doesn't try to force money out of you or give you false hope and false statements about her work.

Fake spell casters just create a new identity to scam you for money. its fraud, they will eventually get caught out.

Some people will give any spell caster they find online a chance out of desperation. Becareful who you trust :)

adrella Williams

Popular Member
I have to say that I agree with Gaby. Ashra is the real deal because she does not try to force money out of you when you contact her for help. She has a point system that allows you to post comments and earn points unlike other spell casters who all they do when you contact them is ask you for large lump sums of money but Ashra she actually care about people.

ashank634

There are many frauds who try to scam you of your money. Ashra is not like other love spell casters. She will invest her time into your problems and help you out. Many casters scam you for your money. I guarantee you that if any spell caster says that you will have results within 24 hours they are scamming you. It takes time for a spell to manifest. Ashra's spells are said to take 2-8 weeks at tops.

adrella Williams

Popular Member
You are right because I have had plenty of spell casters contacting me telling me how they can help me get my lover back within 24 hours. That is definitely a lie because all they want you to do is send them your money and then they will constantly keep asking you for more and more money, but like you said, Ashra is not that way. She made it possible for the people who may not have the financial means to have her help.

Amy

Popular Member
Hi guys just wondering something when you guys ask Ashra a question does she answer you in a few words? I know she's real just because of the signs I've seen, but sometimes I really need an answer and have to wait so long to get it. When I do its so short or don't even answer the question. That's the only difference in her and other spell casters even though they were fake they still answered you. :laugh: thanks

ratul Keot

Popular Member
Hello Amy. As all have said Ashra is 100% authentic and effective. I don't know if there are other real spell casters, there might be, but I never had anyone with so much positive feedbacks. Her reviews are 10 on 10. I really find her caring.

As for the replies of email from her, I have to tell you that she is really busy. With all the members here requesting spells, and there are many people who don't join the forum but directly go for the spells. On top of all this, she has this site to maintain, as you might know she is taking care about how everyone is earning their points honestly and not abusing karma points. So, one can only imagine how busy she might always be dedicating all her time for the good of others. That might be a reason that she keeps her mail short or take time to reply back as she has to get back to helping all of us.

The other fake spell casters will always reply to you, not because they care or want to help but they want to gain your trust and confidence and put you into their scamming traps. Ashra might take time to reply, but she will reply eventually. And also, who else has a forum like this, I mean look at us. we don't know each other personally, but we sure do treat each other like family. That alone is enough for many people who simply need to talk to someone.

ashank634

Hey Amy,
Whenever I first emailed Ashra about my situation with my ex lover she answered me in a paragraph. She seemed to be very caring about my situation and she said that she can help. I was surprised. At first I told her that I cannot financially pay for a spell myself so she had told me about the karma point system. Ashra can be quick at getting back to you, but you have to remember there are many people who email her as well. If you have a question for her, don't mind asking she will give a reasonable response. I hope that I helped.

Reactions: Amy

Amy

Popular Member
Yeah you are right and I do know that she is real and of course really busy vs other love spell casters. I just hope she doesn't give up on me because I emailed her this morning and told her that I haven't been following her guidelines.

What spell did you have cast and what's your story? Have you seen any signs?
I have and some just blew my mind they were so amazing!! Can't wait to hear back from you thanks!!

Saber

I only know of one other spell caster that works but he does not do love work and he only offers healing for free. So with that said Ashra us more experience and has more spells to offer.

Kate

Popular Member
I noticed that fake spell casters tend to reply to emails very fast where as Ashra takes a few days sometimes to reply. It shows that she truly is busy because there are so many people that she has to help. She responds to everyone in a very calm manner also. Her website has a very professional look to it which also shows people that she is trustworthy. I'd recommend Ashra to anyone I knew who needed help!

The difference with Ashra vs other spell casters is clear.

Reactions: Amy

Jezz

There are many fake spells caster all over the website who pretend to be real and tried to scammed money of those people who seek for help.

They tried to be so good and pretend to care about us untill money was sent to them. However, as soon as they get money, they start asking for more money saying they need more powerful spell to cast.

Ashra is different from every other spell caster. She is real and her work is great. She tries to help everyone regardless on their financial status.

She truely care and understand everyone broken heart and help in fixing all the broken relationship. Her love for us is uncountable. We see many positive comments on her reviews and she has a long year experienced which other spell caster doesnt have. I can only trust her because she is 100% real.

Rozie

A lot of spell casters will offer free spells, but then say that you need to pay them more and more money to boost the spell or cleanse your aura. They end up taking lots of money and you never see any results. It makes you wonder if they even cast the spells or are just frauds! with Ashra, she has a lot of good reviews, people say that her spells have worked for them. I hope you find what you're looking for!

Sourabh Mushre

Popular Member
I've asked almost every of the online love spell casters they just reply in one or two sentence "yes I can help you" or "call me at 123456XXX" and when you call them they just says you just need to pay large sums of money. Most of the time there conversation is also started by providing the fee amount. But when I found Ashra and sent her mail she replied in very beautiful, positive, and calming manner. That is the difference between Ashra and other spell casters you can find online.

MumOf3BouncyBoys

I have had others cast love spells and they'd make me buy all these crazy things. A gallon of milk. Red silk ribbons. Candles that have the Virgin Mary on it. And none of their spells ever worked. I have a feeling Ashra spells really will work for me. She actually cares as these other spell casters don't seem to care.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
There is many differences about Ashra and other spell casters.

Why waste your money on fake spell casters when you can spend your money on Ashras spells that really work!

Ashra is specific about her spell castings.
She does not cut corners during her rituals, the time she puts into our spells is incredible!

bernard kihara

Comparing Ashra's work with other spell casters is a waste of time. Ashra work speaks for itself. Alot of successful stories and no complaints at all. I have used other spell casters but nothing ever worked. They ripped me off and left me in pain.

With Ashra's help I know all will be well and I will have my lover back in a blink of an eye.

Trust no other spells works goood than Ashra.

Kate

Popular Member
You are right Bernard! Ashra's work shows how successful she's been and what kind of a person she is. I was actually on yahoo answers looking up reviews on Ashra, and there were so many positive reviews on there too! Ashra has slowed thousands of people get their lovers back and she can do the same for us. We just need to trust in her and keep being positive!

Fera

Popular Member
I don't think we need to compare Ashra to other spellcasters. Of course, she is way too different. She so genuinely cares and helps other people, and the first thing that impressed me so much about her was she didn't talk about money first. I couldn't believe that she wanted to focus on helping me. She's so amazing, and I don't know how long she gets some rest because she's so busy dealing with other clients. She's trully an angel! God bless you Ashra!

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
I could never compare Ashra to other spell casters because I don't believe in any other's.

Ashra is her own person and her own individual.

I will only ever trust Ashra, I will never seek another spell casters help because I truly believe Ashra is the only genuine spell caster there is.

kwng25

Popular Member
I think it's very hard to get another spell caster that have their own forum and let the member post anything that they wanted. In some reviews, there are members posted about their spell are not working, and they started to have doubts and skeptical about the spells. If Ashra is not a genuine spell caster, I don't think we will ever see this type of post appear in this forum. Our review has to be checked by Ashra before loaded up so she can just delete the negative reviews. She didn't and she let the review went through. It just show she is really a genuine spell caster and Ashra wanted to let us know these people need the positivity from the forum and members to give them more energy and faith to get their spell back to the track.

Jongildea

Hi Gaby. It is great to see so many positive comments and results from so many people. Based on this it seems like Ashra is the real deal. She cannot be compared to other spell casters. There are so many fake spell caster out there so one must be Leary. Ashra on the other hand has a proven track record of helping people. I am yet to have my spell cast, but she recommend one of her powerful spells for me. I am so eager to get my spell cast. I want me special person back in my life so bad.

Lashayl

The difference between Ashra and other love spell casters is that Ashra genuinely cares and doesn't just want to help you too keep getting your money. I can't believe I found a spellcaster that is nice as her because I have had a horrible experiences with other psychics that only want money from me and once I didn't have any money to pay them they did not want to help me in my situation. I'm just very happy that I cane across Ashra.

Bearhugs

Popular Member
Even I think Ashra is much different from the other spell casters. They others just takes your money and never cast any spells. They are frauds, there isn't any way you can contact them or if you have a question about your spell. Without money they said it's not possible to cast the spell but Ashra is offering a nice way of getting free spells done. She truly cares for her clients and she is honest with us. She replies to all emails and questions you have, just feel at ease, Ashra is the one to help you.

Sourabh Mushre

Popular Member
Ashra is my first and the forever spell caster. I am really lucky that I am in the right hands directly without going anywhere else with wrong spell casters. It took me long to search a perfect spell caster but my time spent on searching is not gone waste. I will always choose ashra for solving my problems because I want I stay in touch with those people who loves and cares about me.

queen stephani

Popular Member
Brian I agree with you that Ashra is the best because most other spellcasters are not real, genuine and all they are after is money and nothing else. I really thank God for helping me find Ashra because i went through alot of disappointment before I met her and so i can never compare Ashra with other spell casters they can never be any thing close to what she is.

brokenhart5

I want to know what is the difference between Ashra spells and spells of others? I pay a lot of money to person who promised me that he will soon be with me, but now he is with someone else. I felt in myself that something is not ok. but I can not do nothing.