1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra spells vs other love spell casters

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Julia Tamu, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

Ashra is best spell caster out there. But... I don't have that much experience. I still know she's the best because of how much she cares for each and everyone of us. She's dedicated her life so we can be happy. I'm not sure other casters would make that claim. I love Ashra :inlove:

Estella likes this.
  2. Leandrea

Leandrea Well-Known Member

Even though Ashra hasn't cast a spell for me yet, I can tell she's genuine vs those other love spell casters. Just watch out for people who don't seem genuine because some people will just do it for the money without putting effort into their work. Ashra is different though.

3. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Ashra is the most genuine person I have met.

Ashra does not lie to you like other 'spell casters' do.

Before I found Ashra, I had messaged some other spell casters who I found online.

I was very upset with the way these other spell casters were willing to take all my money but didn't have the heart to help me.

I could never compare Ashra to these fake spell casters, she is the complete opposite.

Ashra helped me through some of the most darkest days I have had, I know I can count on her!

4. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hey Yanyan! It's so easy to know which one the real spellcaster is. Of course the answer is Ashra Koehn. Just like you, I have found more than seven spellcasters who said that they worked for free and could help me with my situation. They asked me to wait for six weeks to results. And when the time frame was over, nothing happened. I know that spells manifestation depends on the situation, I just felt like whatever they told me was nonsense. Then I received an email from from them saying that I should purchase spells with money to boost the original one. That's when I realized that they're fake. When it comes to Ashra and this forum, I didn't sense anything negative the first time I joined here. It shows us that she's a genuine spellcaster.

5. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

There is not ever gonna be a better spell caster then Ashra.
    She is very dedicated to her work and she deeply cares about all her clients which is awesome.

Ashra has always been there for me through my worst times and she has gave me so much more hope and confidence in my relationship. I am so pleased to be working with her, she is incredible.

6. Estella

Estella Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ashra is real and it really isn't about the money, notice how she suggests things to help you and the feeling and concern in her messages though extremely busy. Her replies aside from her contact form which is automated are made by a real person. Notice how we all want answers soonest but this isn't possible because she is only one person, if she had wanted she would delegated such to the admin, so much reviews and videos from random people of different race, skin colour, sensuality and class, she is real I would never doubt this.

7. rita13

rita13 Well-Known Member

Although I haven't tried other spell caster yet, but when I read everyones post makes me truly believe that Ashra is the best than other spell casters, she has a big heart that is willing to help us out without asking such amount of money unlike other spell caster does.And her spells really worked and was all proven to those who had a success stories. She is real and genuine spell caster why would we still look or another,we are here in good hands and she illnlead us to the right path of our lives.

8. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

What makes Ashra much more different than other casters, is that she invests time into your situation without you even asking her to! She genuinely cares and still puts in work and her initiative is exceptional! Most importantly, she doesn't push you into getting more spells or work done, only offers suggestions. She may take a while to reply to contacts, but that is a sign she is actually going about handling situations and bringing lovers home!

9. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

I am glad that I have met Ashra. I have met a lot of spell casters before Ashra and all of them were making me feeling so disappointed and sad. I was fed up on them. Ashra is very different from them. She is very kind and genuinely care about her clients. She will always be with me when I am need her. She will reply to my emails although she is very busy and behind the schedule. She is the only one spell caster that I believe and I will always stick with Ashra and I believe that she will be able to bring my lover back to me soon.

10. RubyXRed

Ashra is the best spell caster and she always will be. She has so many years of experience and genuinely cares for all her clients.

Ashra is there when you need her for anything, she will always answer your concerns or questions whenever she can. I will always stick with Ashra and go to her with any problem I may have in the future.

11. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

I haven't got any experience with any other spell caster I found Ashra from the beginning, which was a blessing for me I have read about other people experience and my heart does go out to you how another human being can course so much pain to another is beyond me but it's all about money with them Ashra isn't like that she really does care,that why she did the karma points system so people like me that hasn't got a lot of money can still get spells to bring there lover back which I find truly amazing . So if you are searching for a true honest spell caster choose Ashra she won't let you down.

12. yanyan44

Thank you for the fate that have brought to Ashra. I had a lot of bad experience with others spell casters before meeting Ashra. I know that Ashra is very different from the others spell casters as she is very kind and genuinely care about her clients. She will understand about ours situation first and after that she will recommended the spells that are suit for ours situation to us. Ashra had a lot of positive reviews and positive comments and thats make me feeling more confident that I can successful with Ashra spells.

13. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

To be truthful I wouldn't want to deal with another love spell caster to bring my lover back and not knowing what will happened with my situation. I felt in my spirit that Ashra would be the right choice to help me with my problems bringing my lover back to me for good. I trust her and I know she will do all she can to help me to feel better . Ashra always make sure I am ok and she is so warm hearted and she really cares about me. I will never leave Ashra to find another spell caster.

14. yanyan44

Personally I think that Ashra is the best and the only one real love spell caster. Ashra is so kind and genuinely care about her clients. She eill always reply to my emails when I am really need her although she is very very busy and behind the schedule. I have read a lot of positive reviews and positive comments about her and I am feeling so hopeful. Ashra is my angel and she is the only one can help me. I will always stick with Ashra as she is the only one real spell caster.

15. Jamil

Jamil Active Member

Ashra she is the one genuine spell caster one of my friend pagan told me Ashra can help me to bring back my lovers is effectively, but the problem I don't have paypal account or master visa. I need to send via bank to bank. I hope Ashra messages me the procedure to sending money to her to return my lover.

16. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

Hey Everyone! I have probably tried every spell caster online and none of them worked except for Ashra. I have paid so many people and have seen no results or I have paid people and then they never reply back. I actually contacted someone before Ashra and now I regret it because I could have used that money to purchase another spell. So if any of you read this I would just stick to Ashra. I mean she is the real deal and isn't just a joke. She actually cares about people and tries to help everyone she can. Thats what I like about her the most. She is so sweet and caring. Alright I will stop rambling on and on lol. But Yes stick to Ashra

17. RubyXRed

I have spoken to a lot of spell casters before Ashra and all of them only care about one thing... Lots of Money!

It is a shame how some people try and make money and fool people, it is a really horrible and heartless thing to do as we are feeling vulnerable as it is. Ashra is the only genuine spell caster and she does not care about how much money you have hence why she created this forum where people can get affordable spells :) . She deeply cares about everyone she works with and she will always have a friend in me.

18. MariaAngela

MariaAngela Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone! How are you? I honestly think Ashra is the best spell caster. Not just because of the her spells that truly work, but because of herself as well. She is so kind and she supports you and listen to you. She guide you as well. For example she can help you choose the right spell and she is always right. In my opinion there's no better spell caster than Ashra :D

19. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you guys there is no spell caster like Ashra. She is so different from the others, one she dosent lies or gives us false hopes, if she knows two people aren't meant to be together she will tell us and that proves she is real. I thought me and my lover aren't meant to be together but she assured me that we are soulmates and that we are really meant to be together and I shouldn't give up no matter what happens.

20. Fera

Hey everyone! What makes Ashra different from other love spellcasters?? Well the only answer of the question is that she is so genuinely caring towards her clients. Well maybe sometimes it takes ages for us to hear from her, but it's all because she has a tons of spells requests on her hands. It means that she has a higher reputation than other spellcasters. I have worked with those who claimed that their spells were powerful and manifested within days which is nonsense. I am glad that I came across her. I don't need anyone else, but Ashra to fix my relationship.

21. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I don't think it's right to compare Ashra to other spell casters because she is so different and special!

However, it is important for people to know the differences between Ashra Koehn and other people who claim to be spell casters.

Ashra analyses your situation in order to help you effectively, she takes all of your obstacles into consideration and she works very hard on them, she is all about helping, not the money side of it.

I'm glad to have met a spell caster who cares about my situation as much(if not more) then I do.

22. Fera

Hey Maria! Haha you have some wonderful points there. Ashra is not only caring about us, but she only gives some spells recommendation to help us with our situation. The first thing I love the most from her is that everytime she finds out that we haven't seen any movements with our spells yet, she is doing her best to speed up the process of our spells working to make us feel happy. She is completely different from other love spellcasters. What they truly care is only your money, not your problem. Just stick with her always. Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

23. Nemo

Nemo Member

I agree that it is not fair to compare Ashra with other spell casters as she is different and quite genuine. I have tried that online spell caster, Xara before I found Ashra and Xara is useless. Ashra personally keeps in touch with you which gives me so much more confidence. I have also had signs from my ex-partner since Ashra cast her spells and I am positive that evenutally my ex and I will be back together.

24. RubyXRed

No one can come close to Ashra , she is an amazing woman and she is so dedicated to her work and loves helping people.

Ashra deeply cares about the people she works with and she puts us before herself all the time. I don't think there is another genuine spell caster out there and Ashra does not care about money at all. I know Ashra's spells are working for me and so much has changed in my situation and I know it is not gonna be too long until I get full results.

25. specialneedsmetalpunk

specialneedsmetalpunk Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey, how's it going, everyone?

There are at the very least a few things that set Ashra apart from all of the other spell casters that I had come across.

For one thing, she does not accept Western Union or MoneyGram or any other payment method that involves wiring money. That is said to be the biggest red flag of any other spell caster.

Secondly, Ashra's spells are listed at affordable prices.

The last thing that just came to my mind is that she is the most caring, compassionate and generous spell caster that I have ever come across, and I am positive that I am not alone on this.

26. Fera

There are lots of differences between Ashra and other real love spellcasters. She is never giving us false promises. The first time I came to her, she told me that there is a big chance for me to be in a relationship with my past lover. I have no regrets working with her as I received wonderful things from my spells as she promised. Another thing that makes me amazed of her is that she always has us report her every movement we see from our lovers end. It means that she really cares about us, she doesn't want her clients to be dissapointed about her work. I knew from the start that she will help me solve my problem in no time. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way.

27. Estella

Yes Gaby is spot on!! Ashra Koehn is comparable with no other spellcaster but for the sake of critics and doubting thomases, this post is necessary. So where to start, well for one she is genuine and quite eager to please, there is no iota of greed in that woman. She does not discriminate at all so tell her your problems regardless of who you are and what you look like or your financial standing. She gives equal treatment, but of course, you should know what you want and be ready to go for it indicating your seriousness. She genuinely cares for you and the outcome of your problems and give her recommendations when needed.

28. queen stephani

queen stephani Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

There is a very huge difference between Ashra and other love spell casters online because Ashra is real genuine. By using her love spells one is usually guaranteed of getting their loved ones back unlike other love spell caters who will only lie to a person that they are going to get their results only for them to end up being so disappointed. They only care about the money. Ashra cares solely for her clients and making sure she does everything she can to make them happy.

29. Claire Louise Carter

Claire Louise Carter Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ashra's spells are amazing and have proved a lot of results vs other love spell casters online. What makes it better too is we speak to real people with real results. Other spell casters have reviews online but you never know if it is real reviews or if they have got family friends or even themselves to put them on. I think I'll stick with the best and kindest spell caster going which is Ashra.

30. AzzyJean34

AzzyJean34 Well-Known Member

Ashra's Spells vs. other love spell casters compared!

Without out a doubt, I would go with Ashra's she is a true spell caster she keeps updates with you, she will talk to you. The others will not because they want money right away and they won't keep updates with you. They tell you it will take two days or three days. That is impossible... Ashra says they have to manifest with you and your lover. The spells do you can feel the energy from the both of you trying to reconnect. So if you are haveing doubts please don't, not with Ashra, she is the true spell caster and someone you can trust.

31. RubyXRed

Ashra is an amazing and very skilled spell caster and she is very dedicated to making her clients happy and she does put us before herself all the time which is very admirable. She genuinely cares about all of us and she talks to us whenever we need her.

There are so many reviews on Ashra and her spells are successful every single time :). Ashra is an angel, god bless her.

32. Estella

There are lots of difference certainly, Ashra is totally genuine, if she can help you she tells you as well as explained to you how, if you make your own suggestions and it's not going to work, she tells you, she basically wouldn't take you on a wild goose chase. She is not after fame or money as she allows for the use of points where money is an issue or sending it is an issue too. She renders help to anyone regardless of social standing, colour, religion or financial status, that's why is not after been famous. She emails you directly though she has a lot of clients not automated replies like the others because she is compassionate.

33. In my opinion Ashra spells are the best of the best! All the other spell casters are expecting money from you and then after that you never hear from them! With Ashra Koehn, she is willing to work with you on everything.

34. Fera

All I can say is that Ashra is the most amazing spellcaster I have ever worked with, or I should say that she is inevitable in my eyes. Other spellscasters only try to get you cheated out of money and when you transfer them some, they will take you for granted and don't take your cases as money is the most important thing for them. I don't see any flaws within Ashra. She is not only a genuine spellcaster, but also a kind-hearted woman, so I am truly supporting her. She is the best of the best guys! My movements from my spells just opened my eyes, I believe that I will arrive at the of my journey with her spells. Have a great day everyone! Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way.

35. Sienna

Sienna Active Member Member Plus Account

I would say that the difference between Ashra and other spell casters is that she is very personable and she truly cares for her clients. She always replies to your emails herself which is why it sometimes takes some time for her to reply. I would rather have a spell caster email me personally and have it take some time, then have an automated message instantly. Ashra truly cares and wants to help you.

36. Melissa Barragan

Melissa Barragan Active Member

I recommend Ashra Koehn rather than another spell caster. Many other spell casters are scammers, but trust me, Ashra is not. Ashra is the only spell caster that I have heard good reviews about, and positive outcomes with the spells. Ashra is very kind, and cares about others situations, and tries to help as much as she can. You could try using the spell Freedom Fire. It will rekindle your relationship, and ruin the new relationship your husband is currently having.

37. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

Is this even a question? I don't think any other spell caster could compare to Ashra because you would hear about them or you would read success stories, but it makes you wonder if anyone could ever reach Ashra's level. I wouldn't go to anyone else because I have seen results from her spells and so have a lot of other members here. There may be other spell casters out there that have success too, but Ashra is the only one that I know of that has had fast and also permanent results from her spells. There is so much background on Ashra and I haven't read any background on other spell casters that I've contacted in the past.

38. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

Hi Sienna, There isn't another spellcaster can even come close to Ashra Koehn. I know that Ashra is real and she really does care about her clients and what their going through in their relationships and not only that Ashra will take time to listen to your problems. Ashra has such a giving heart and she doesn't mind helping you out even if it is just to give me a peace of mind . I know Ashra Koehn is the real deal because this lady will put up with me even when I say things to her with attitude not once have ashra come at me with attitude but she talks to me like a good friend that she is to me . I feel so bless to have found this beautiful lady to help win back my lover for good. I would never leave Ashra Koehn to find another spellcaster to just take my money and show nothing in return.

39. Fera

I had some experiences with some online spellcasters. Most of them were only trying to get me fooled by making a false claim that their spells would work within days. Since I came to Ashra, slowly but surely I have learned about how spells and magic work. I should say that she gave me her first impression when I emailed her for the first time. From the way she spoke to me, I could feel that she is a good person and never has any intention to deceive other people. She also told me that I didn't need to worry about my spells because I could get them with points only. She is so different from other spellcasters. I hope everything will fall into place for all of us.

40. Estella

Personally I believe in Ashra more than all other self styled spellcasters. It's so sad how there are lots of them over the Internet making false claims, toying with our emotions and future, taking us on a wild goose chase, having a conscience is no longer a big deal, all they are after is how to become famous and make quick money. Ashra is sympathetic to your problems, offers solutions with or without money, these spells are special and normally expensive but she allows you earn points to purchase them, to me it is a selfless act, I will forever remain grateful for that, well done Ashra.