1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ashra spells vs other love spell casters

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Julia Tamu, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Neelam

Neelam Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ashra's spells are real and powerful. She is a genuine spell caster and cares for her clients. Unlike others she does not care about money or fame, she just wants to use her gifted ability and power to help needy people. She has a true heart and she understands our pain and sufferings. Other spell casters just claim to give the desired result but never care for us. Ashra is very loving and caring. She never let down anyone and assures to keep working until we get what we want. Others just want money and will force you to go on buying their spells. Ashra never does so. She never forces anyone to buy her spells or extra spells until she sees you really need it. If she sees in her vision that one spell will work for you then trust her she will not tell you to get another. She is truly very nice and wonderful lady. I love her. Her spells are mostly white magic spells and very powerful. Yeah her spells do take a little more time to manifest fully but they ate worth waiting.

2. michelle dedel

michelle dedel Active Member Member Plus Account

Hello eveyrone! Ashra is very compassionate with her job. Her main mission and goal why she started spell casting was to really help those people who really needs her. Ashra never wants money from us, she does not pay people to make gpod reviews about her, it is her customers desires to do so because they had seen positive outcomes with Ashra's spells. Ashra always puts her customers desires first, and that is why she always exert a lot of effort for our spells! Sending love and positive vibes to everyone!

3. Adrian S.

Adrian S. Member Member Plus Account

I was very skeptical at first, but I feel it was a sign that I found Ashra. I was online one day and I just searched spells to bring your lover back and she was one of the main search results that appeared. I was like, "This must be something so stupid!" However, I took a chance and contacted Ashra when I was at my very low. She emailed me back immediately and told me what spell I should have casted. I advised her that I was a student and didn't have much money to spend on this, so she emailed me back and told me about the point system. I signed up (at first I was weary about it) and did it. I eventually wanted some action to happen, so I purchased Passion Panacea! Even though some of my emails have not been answered, I know she is a busy person and she can't respond to everything.

4. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

I totally agree with @Neelam I love Ashra so much for who she is and how she is helping all of us out to have a better future and to get our lover's back or any other dreams that we have. I am so happy to be working with her and I am truly grateful that I have found her in my life. She's wonderful and amazing. I will only choose Ashra no matter what over any other spell casters, she's the only one that you can trust completely and will really help you to the best of her ability to make sure that you receive what you desire. Stick on to her!

5. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ashra Koehn is the most trusted spellcaster online that will give you result, Ashra is not working for money she really want to help so you're very lucky if you found her before you got scammed by those spellcasters who are claiming that their spells are real and give you great results.

Ashra Koehn has been successful throughout the year so I am very happy because I found her, I think I can only trust her and I could not ask for anyone spellcaster out there. I am not sure to them, Ashra is the only one spellcaster I ever known and she is my only spellcaster in my life.

Sending goodvibes.

6. Gillian9

Gillian9 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ashra is the only spellcaster that I trust and no one else. A lot of people out there also claim to be a legit spell caster but I don't believe them because I don't even see testimonials about their work and I haven't even read any success stories about their work. On the other hand, Ashra is the real deal and she isegit. A lot of people have seen results from her work and there are a lot of tstimonials and success stories which are all real. She is the only one that I trust and she is the best.

7. A. S.

A. S. Member Member Plus Account

Thanks for everyday what you share. Being people centred decoding the constellations and stars prediction is an art and science. Thank you for being cheerleader, helping people view things with new evolved perspective. Ashra Koehn is a positive, warm, growth mindset oriented, and one of the most genuine person I have come across with the best interest at heart . She does so many free spells for others . Tries her best to equip you to navigate during the rough tide. Stay abundant and blessed.
    Love you

8. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!!! I hope your all are doing good and having an amazing day. Ashra is the best spell caster that's out there and you can trust only her. She's real and genuine, she is always there for us when we need her and she tries her best to help us out with our situation. Ashra is an amazing friend too, she will make sure that you are taken care of and that you get your desired results, she will never give you any kind of false hopes, if she said something to you, that's cause it will happen. The other spell caster is not worth anything! They are just trying to scam everyone and get money, but Ashra works from her heart filled with love and light.

9. I don't remember if I have commented on this post/thread before, but here we go! :) Maybe once more, because Miss Ashra is awesome (paw-some! Excuse the cheesy cat pun made by me, haha)
    • Ashra cares about your situation
    • She is genuine
    • She is considerate and patient and will take time to research your specific state of being
    • Will not just take your money for granted, will do it for free when possible
    • Rather than just making a quick business and being done with it, she takes her spell work very seriously and decided to create a whole community for us to support each other
    • She has been spell crafting for years and is very well known and experienced

10. Bobbieee

Bobbieee Member

I have not had my spell cast by Ashra yet but I have previously used a different spell caster and I was ripped off basically, they took my money, emailed me once the spell was done and that was it, I haven’t seen results since and they have ignored all my emails, after this I began my search again and came across Ashra, she was very prompt with email responses and told me about this community where I can communicate with others and ask questions etc, I know that I can rely on her to cast my spell once I am ready and answer any questions I may have, I have faith that she can help and I am in good hands, I can tell that unlike other spell casters Ashra cares and genuinely wants to help people.

11. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone
    I haven't tried any of other spellcasters out there, only Ashra and I would say, I will never gonna look for more.
    I believe all we have looking for a spellcaster are definitely on Ashra and we will never gonna look for more because she has all what it takes to be the best spellcaster.
    She is already an expert and with her your life will gonna change. She is a life saver and definitely a genuine.
    She can give the best outcome we want and she can guarantee us that we will gonna see results from our spells.
    Ashra is really a real deal and you will never find other spellcaster like her who is also offering free spells because she really does not care for money, she is willing to help you and I think she is enough to have your desired outcome.

12. Hi everyone and I hope your all well. I haven’t come across another true authentic spell caster if I’m honest. I have done a lot of research before I came across Ashra and everyone I found were untrue casters. People wanting a lot of money for a spell that was never cast. Or pages where the reviews were noticed looking fake. I’ve looking everywhere. I looked on YouTube at one point I. Casting my own spells as I was never able to find anyone who could help me. Then I found ashra and what a difference. I’d never look for another spell caster since finding her because Ashra Koehn does everything you may need in regards to spells and it’s all white magic so nothing that will come back on you.

13. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Astonzelizabethalley1999! You have many points in your post. I totally agree with you. Ashra takes our cases seriously and analyzes them in a careful way. Also she never ignored her clients intentionally. Another good point from her is that she doesn't mind us purchasing her free spells because she cares for her clients. Other spellcasters are after money only. It's like they won't hear our concern if we don't feed them any bucks. She is a person with heart of gold. She will work one on one with us till we see our results. She is the real deal! Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!