• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Bethany - Legacy Love Spells - legacylovespells.com

Wonderwoman

NON-Verified Guest
I have used legacylovespells.com after reading some reviews that Bethany is good. However, I'm starting to believe Legacy Love Spells may be a scam. I've been emailing her through ([email protected]) and she wants me send her more money to get some runes and stones for the spells to work better, but I have not seen any progress. Nothing has changed or happen. Has anyone else used her services or have seen results? I have contacted Ashra Koehn instead to get the results I want. She seems to be more legit.

Olivia Denney

Guest Account
I went through Bethany for several months and had literally no results, all while spending a good amount of money. She asked for more payments weekly but could never show proof of work being done, the only results I ever got was through Ashra. I highly recommend her.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I went through Bethany for several months and had literally no results, all while spending a good amount of money. She asked for more payments weekly but could never show proof of work being done, the only results I ever got was through Ashra. I highly recommend her.
For Bethany to do that, it really saddens me that someone would demand more money and not showing or updating you on what is going on with the spell or how you lover is reacting and thinking to get them back. Even reading into your posts, she wanted it weekly? That only means she was desperate, money hungry, and testing to see how far she can dry you up. I can also agree that Ashra is very attentive and she helps anybody who comes to her!! I hope you have a great day today!

Secura

Popular Member
I almost worked with Bethany! I'm so glad I didn't go through with it. Something felt off about her. The whole time we've been talking, it seemed like all she wanted was money. I didn't feel as if she was concerned at all, and she didn't even ask for enough details. It's a good thing I saw the negative reviews about her before purchasing a spell.

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I have used legacylovespells.com after reading some reviews that Bethany is good. However, I'm starting to believe Legacy Love Spells may be a scam. I've been emailing her through ([email protected]) and she wants me send her more money to get some runes and stones for the spells to work better, but I have not seen any progress. Nothing has changed or happen. Has anyone else used her services or have seen results? I have contacted Ashra Koehn instead to get the results I want. She seems to be more legit.
The thing that stuck out to me the most was when you mentioned that she “needed more money to purchase runes and stones”. I feel like that’s when you know that they are just out for your money. A good spell caster would always stay prepared and always have the tools that they need so that situations like this cannot happen. I also feel like follow ups are also kind of sketchy. I’m all for recasting and all that, but if you’re being pushed to add more to your current situation and that’s the only way it’ll get better, then that raises a red flag. By working with Ashra for 3 years, she was always super prepared with any spell that I purchased from her and never told me that I needed to send more money for runes, stones, or anything like that. Ashra also never pushed or forced me to add any extra spells if I could not afford to do so. Sometimes she would recommend something to me that she thought could make my results come faster, but she always supported me whether I decided to add more energy or wait for some more movement.

ricecake600

Popular Member
Guest Account
Ughh, I remember buying a spell from Bethany a while ago. She did the same thing to me. She said, $110 and NOTHING MORE.” A week later, she asked for $75. The week after that she asked for $65. She drove me insane. I think she’s fake. I don’t think her spells really did anything for me. People have said that her spells work within a week with guarantee but I waited a month and nothing happened.

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Ughh, I remember buying a spell from Bethany a while ago. She did the same thing to me. She said, $110 and NOTHING MORE.” A week later, she asked for $75. The week after that she asked for $65. She drove me insane. I think she’s fake. I don’t think her spells really did anything for me. People have said that her spells work within a week with guarantee but I waited a month and nothing happened.
I’m so sorry that happened to you. It’s definitely a red flag if they say that this is the only time you need to pay and then keep changing the story. I guess Bethany of Legacy Love Spells couldn’t make enough fooling people once, so she decided to do it twice, and even three times. Please don’t buy anything else from her. If you need a good spellcaster, stay here at Ashra.net, Ashra has helped me and many others here before me.

Minnie199(

NON-Verified Guest
I used legacylovespells.com and every week Bethany was asking me for money for different products or if her family from Brazil was visiting to help her with her work. She did update me but some of the updates I noticed were the same. If I didn’t want to pay because I didn’t have the money for the “upgrades” she would constantly message me telling me to take out loans or to try harder and to be motivated and then make me feel belittled because I asked her and her family for help. She told me to update her every day and then when I didn’t want to pay for upgrades she told me “Sure, do the updates because it’s free.” I wish I wasn’t so gullible. I did see a little change but I also noticed if I didn’t pay for the upgrades all of a sudden. The worst and most illogical stuff would happen.

deepenmity

NON-Verified Guest
I can wholly confirm that Bethany is a scam.
I stead of sending payment, you purchase stones that will not be sent from a web site that is registered to a man named Roger, falsely using an address for a shipping company in Norfolk, VA.

The phone number is also registered to Roger.

BUT.. the worst part is,"Bethany" will send you very long winded emails with wording that is strange in some parts. That's because it is code. If you respond to those emails you will also be sending personal information from your phone or computer to "Bethany".

If you don't believe me, respond to a new email from Bethany and copy yourself on the response to see what you are really sending
After I refused to spend more money on extra runes, the emails got very weird looking, and my junk mail folder started to catch them. "She" demanded that I switch to another email. Within a couple days someone was logging into my Netflix and Savings account. DO NOT RESPOND to ANYTHING from Bethany.

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I used legacylovespells.com and every week Bethany was asking me for money for different products or if her family from Brazil was visiting to help her with her work. She did update me but some of the updates I noticed were the same. If I didn’t want to pay because I didn’t have the money for the “upgrades” she would constantly message me telling me to take out loans or to try harder and to be motivated and then make me feel belittled because I asked her and her family for help. She told me to update her every day and then when I didn’t want to pay for upgrades she told me “Sure, do the updates because it’s free.” I wish I wasn’t so gullible. I did see a little change but I also noticed if I didn’t pay for the upgrades all of a sudden. The worst and most illogical stuff would happen.
Red flag. No decent person would constantly push you to add more to situation if you could not afford it. Spamming constantly shows that she must not be too busy to be able to do that. One thing that I’ve learned on this forum is a busy spell caster is a sign that they’re good. A spell caster that responds back very fast or a spell caster that appears to always be free is a bad sign. There’s a reason for that and they usually are not successful. They often use this “scare tactic” to try and lure you in, but nothing ever happens. We’re all human and we can all be gullible at times, but I’m telling you from experience that you’ve come to the right place here at Ashra.net

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I’m sadden by Bethany's way of gaining information and continuing to scam all of us! I honestly get scared of those thing because when people hack into your personal things, it’s an invasion of our private home and our private things. Even her having a code to figure out what we are sending and demanding for another email created just to get more money and to gain people. All she wants is money, and we get nothing in return. All we want is our lovers back and our situation to be fixed. I am so glad I stuck with Ashra because “Bethany” of legacylovespells.com is a scammer, liar, and a cold hearted person! Ashra all the way!

Hanner_x3

NON-Verified Guest
Agreed. Bethany promised a return on my spell and after a week or so she asked for more money to “help” everything. I kindly declined as she promised that my spell would work with a 100% return... absolutely NADA. Her emails seem to be pre-written & copy/pasted as a response. Very much trying to get you to spend money as quickly as possible. I mistook this quick response and use of CAPS & exclamation points as excitement on my end. I should’ve did my research and gone to Ashra off the bat.

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Agreed. Bethany promised a return on my spell and after a week or so she asked for more money to “help” everything. I kindly declined as she promised that my spell would work with a 100% return... absolutely NADA. Her emails seem to be pre-written & copy/pasted as a response. Very much trying to get you to spend money as quickly as possible. I mistook this quick response and use of CAPS & exclamation points as excitement on my end. I should’ve did my research and gone to Ashra off the bat.
That sounds a little too good to be true. But at least you know now. Anyone who is promising that you’ll see results 100% guaranteed is not telling you the truth. There are many factors to consider and every situation is different. Coming from experience, some of my situations have been difficult which required a lot more time for manifestation. It’s also not guaranteed that every spell will work every time, but based off of my experience, working with Ashra has been the most successful. I’ve been a client for a long time and I’ve seen a lot of great things happen that I never thought that would. Anything that is copy and paste isn’t acceptable and I would encourage everyone else here on the forum not to continue working with Bethany. Save your money and time.

Ilovemom12

NON-Verified Guest
My name is Keisa Miller, I see what you said about Bethany. She promise to help me and I have been sending her many emails. She has been responding back to me. I guess I got scam by her too. You said she took money from your account? She told me she was a genuine person. I should have known better.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
My name is Keisa Miller, I see what you said about Bethany. She promise to help me and I have been sending her many emails. She has been responding back to me. I guess I got scam by her too. You said she took money from your account? She told me she was a genuine person. I should have known better.
I am so sorry to hear about your experience with Bethany. This is why I really like this section in the forum, because we are able to see who's real and who is a fraud. If you haven't used Ashra Koehn yet, I would recommend her. She is the only genuine caster i know by far to really be there for you and give you the results you want.

SummerSnows

NON-Verified Guest
I wish to God I would of seen this about Bethany sooner. It's been 4 1/2 months. I've had NO results or feeI anything. She sends emails everyday and says everything is going well on her end. She does this constant work on her ''family's land'' or whatnot. Making runes and soil stuff. Sounds like gardening. She just made me buy a $100 seed! I'll plant it cuz I'm curious what it looks like. She says it's a seed that ONLY appears every 20 or so years. But reading some reviews, others have gotten it too. It's also mentioned that I was the ONLY one she was working with, which was NOT TRUE AT ALL! At the beginning, I was asking some questions about the crystal she wanted me to buy. After like 5, she snapped at me even cursed at me! That should of been it right there,but as a desperate fool I just forgot about it.

She's Nicole at Strawberry Path? THAT'S HOW SHE KNEW I WAS REACHING OUT TO OTHER SOURCES! I thought she had a psychic ability.