1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Magic vs White Magic Spells

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by MCroft, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Queen Sheba

Queen Sheba Well-Known Member

Black magic is not good magic to play with especially if you are not a professional spellcaster. It can and most likely will backfire on you and cause more harm than good. Even though I have noticed that Ashra does have a black magic spell in the resources section even though most of her spells are white magic. I do trust Ashra to do a black magic spell for me because she is a professional spellcaster. I love all of her white magic spells. I had her to do the Passion Panacea spell done on my ex lover Gregory. White magic is good magic.

2. K Faddis

K Faddis Member

I've actually researched both. My decision was made because of the pureness of white magic. My love is pure so the spell I use needs to be also.

3. Lucie

Lucie Member

Nobody should mess with black magic spells, I know someone who cast a spell to manipulate someone's mind using black magic and it came back to bite her in the butt. White magic is the way to go.

4. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

The white magic spell is really the most safest and cause you no harm at all, I am so glad because Ashra has many white magic spells and I know I am safe as well, even though she also has a black magic on the list I know she can do it perfectly that it cannot be backfire.
    On the other hand, the black magic spell is really a dangerous spell especially if it not done properly, it can backfire and cause harm to the people involved even to the spellcaster who cast it.
    I rather gonna go to the white magic spell no matter what because even though it may takes time and no matter how long I wait I know I am safe and the people around me especially my man.
    I know white magic spells always bring us a positive outcome.

5. Lily Diamond

Lily Diamond Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Never use black magic, no matter how urgent your situation is. It is tempting but remember that black magic always back fires at some point down the line (usually pretty quickly). White magic is the only form of magic that Ashra participates in and she is really good at her job. Trust Ashra to cast a white magic spell that will be super effective for you. Black magic spells are never permanent because they offer a temporary solution. However, spells that use darkness as an energy is not black magic, because darkness is a source of energy, just like light is a source of energy. It is only black magic when it is intended to harm others.

6. ktaylor

ktaylor Popular Member Member Plus Account

Black magic can be unsafe and dangerous to play with. If you are an inexperienced caster, you can end up hurting people or your self. Black magic is known for working fast...but it can have consequences. Black magic is something that should really be left to the professionals. Ashra does have some black magic spells in the resource section, but thankfully, they are a lot of mana points (which are difficult to get). But Ashra is not only very experienced, but I think she is very professional when it comes to casting

White magic is much safer, and it should still be cast by someone who is experienced. Most of Ashra's spells are white magic, because it is much safer to use. It takes longer to manifest, but they have a more long term and safer effect in the end

7. Lily Diamond

Lily Diamond Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

There are generally no pros for black magic and are only cons. This is different than magic that uses darkness as an energy source. Darkness is just like light, except it is at night. Darkness itself is not evil. Black magic is magic used for evil purposes so it is generally harmful. White magic can use darkness as an energy source and it can amplify the power of spells. White magic is always great and there are a lot of pros. Cons of white magic is that it does take time and your patience.

8. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I agree with you Lily Diamond! The darkness is not evil itself and honestly I love getting outside of my house to just watch the night stars. It makes me feel the peace both emotionally and physically. But still, as much as I love the darkness, I would never use black magic. I do not believe that night = darkness = evil. I believe that night or darkness or whatever you want to call it can be both evil and the good. It really depends on your purpose and what kind of magic spells you want to cast. I still personally prefer white magic. It brings your lover back to you naturally that is why it does not backfire

9. Kayla Traxler

Kayla Traxler Member

Black magic may be fast but it always backfires. Everytime you use it you increase your chances of losing everything. Black magic is one of the most tempting things in the world. But also very dangerous .Even if you or the spell caster is protected it all always goes wrong .Always go for white. It's safe, with no backfire. It's better to be safe.

10. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Can I use white magic to remove curses, hexes. Anyone? give me a feedback this is very important. I am dealing with a situation where it will not only affect me but other people as well. I need to remove some bad spell that has been messing with this couple that I know. They have been dealing with this since 2015. It has been 3 years. I know the person who did it. This two-faced pakistani man who act so nice in front of us but does very bad things to you behind your back to have advantages of you

11. lucy01990

lucy01990 Member Member Plus Account

I personally wouldn’t use black magic spells as I believe they bring more harm than good and have heard that black magic comes with the price that part of the spell will become twisted and will backfire. I would personally use white magic as it is pure and used for good, positivity will also help boost a white magic spell. Believe in Ashra and she will cast the right spell for your desired outcome and I hope that brings you positivity and happiness. Good luck.

Lee Ying likes this.
  12. Paraskevi

Paraskevi Member

Black magic is really evil. I have seen a lot of movies with voodoo and different types of black magic and I really do not want to get involved with something like that. It can backfire if you have no idea of these type of love spells and if the spell caster has no experience. I prefer white magic because it is not backfires and I think that white magic is safe and pure.

13. Memoona

Memoona Member

Hello, how is everyone doing? I hope you guys are doing fine. There are two major types of magic; black and white. White magic is less powerful than black magic, if casted by an unprofessional spell caster. And black magic is powerful and works really fast but it can have some consequences. If not casted right, it can fire back. I will prefer white magic to you. Ashra offers black magic too but it is very beneficial, it can be purchased through much money. Anyways, sending positive vibes to all of you. Stay happy and blessed, keep on smiling and fighting

14. maracx

maracx Active Member Member Plus Account

I have done a lot of research on black and white magic before and I would personally never chose to use black magic because it can backfire and it could have the opposite outcome of what was initially desired. Black magic is used for selfish acts, which means that the karma could turn around and instead of working positively, it will work negatively. I know that however, white magic, can be used for selfless purposes, and they won't backfire at all. I would never recommend black magic to anyone because it could cause more damage than there already is and I am sure that no one is looking for that.

15. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there everyone! People shouldn't trust the people are using black magic to help you solve your problem. I believe using black it will backfire your spell. For white magic, it gives out good results, which people go to Ashra for help because she uses white magic to help succeed all of her clients' request. While I am working with Ashra for help to get my ex-lover back, I was glad I had reached out to Ashra.

16. ExaltedLight

ExaltedLight Member

Hey there, everybody! I'm going to say that I strongly disappove of black magic; it's unpredictable, malicious and negative. In addition, I don't much like the idea of having black magic returning someone to me, as the spell won't be permanent. Furthermore, black magic has disastrous consequences and often tends to backfire. Black magic frightens me and I'll never resort to using it. My conscience will never, ever let me rest again if somebody were to get hurt.

White magic, on the other hand, won't backfire because your intentions are good and pure. It draws power from positivity and love. Ashra is a white magic practitioner, which is why I'm comfortable with her. Of course I want results, but I want good results that are long-lasting and real.

When we think of the shadows and darkness, we associate it with malevolence, deceit and evil. Yet darkness can be as gentle and calming as the light, even comforting. Darkness can't exist without light, and vice versa.

The world isn't as black and white as we make it out to be, but I suppose it'd be easier to think along those lines. Darkness isn't evil nor is light good. Intentions are what make something or somebody good or evil. Black magic is evil because it's driven by selfish intent, whereas white magic is good because it's fuelled by selfless intent.

Knowing that, I'd still rather choose white magic because I know it's safe and benevolent - the same vibe Ashra gives off. Therefore I trust Ashra and her white magic.

Sending positive vibes to all!

17. Danielle Clapper

Danielle Clapper Member Member Plus Account

For me I've always stayed far away from black magic they are very unpredictable and can cause more harm then good. Plus from what I've heard using black magic can hurt your everyday karma. I've known a few people that played around with black magic and in the end they paid a price. Although I've never heard of any harm coming from white magic and in my opinion white magic is more powerful than black I really hope this helps someone even though it's just my opinion and my feelings

18. A. S.

A. S. Member Member Plus Account

It’s better not to use black magic spells because right now you ll get what you want but in the end it will take away something more precious. And make your like really miserable.

19. Pratima Chaudhary

Pratima Chaudhary Member Member Plus Account

Hello there everyone
    One should always go with white magic as black magic is very dangerous.It represents your bad and ugly intentions.If your intentions are pure than surely go for white magic.

20. Ryguy94

Ryguy94 Member

@Gabbie and @HaveFaith644 how did your black magic spells turn out I’m interested to hear how they were for you cause my situation is serious and I’m looking maybe towards overmaster or obeah or black magic with ashra

21. aimipapa1

aimipapa1 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I have to admit that before meeting Ashra and working with her, Black magic spells have crossed my mind.... Thank goodness I've never proceeded to order one. Not only they can be really dangerous if they backfire, but also it will be really risky to be done by someone inexperienced. God protected me and led me to Ashra. My spells are White magic spells and I know they are completely safe. If someone ever wishes to go for black magic, they should consult Ashra. She is so experienced and she knows exactly what to do.
    Take care everybody.

22. vy nguyen

vy nguyen Member

Hello everyone, I think Ashra won't recommend to use black magic. I had read in email or some thread about she discuss not using her spell to harm another, when black magic has a lot of negative thing, that can effect your life and really dangerous too.
    Thank you for reading :)

23. A. S.

A. S. Member Member Plus Account

How Black Magic Spells Are Done:
    There are many ways black magic spells are done but the most common is making the victim eat or drink food or beverage that has been previously bound with black magic. Photographs of the victim can be used to invoke a black magic curse. If a black magician obtains a photo of you or something you own or possess--for instance a piece of clothing or jewelry—these items could be used against you. Some black magicians can even create a liquid spell which may be spilled over a piece of land or an object to create a black magic curse.

24. Well, most thing is for sure that most people would tell you not to use black magic spells. There are a lot of cons to them. More so than pros. They can backfire on you very, very easily, for example. They send a heavy rain of bad karmic energy back to the sender, supposedly. They can harm every and any literal aspect of your life, or so I have heard.