• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Black Magic vs White Magic Spells

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I think Black Magic spells is best avoided because these sort of spells can backfire and cause really bad results. Also if it is cast by a spell caster who is not experienced this can be so dangerous too.However if I was to choose a Black Magic spell then I would trust Ashra Koehn 100% she has years of experience behind her so I know nothing could go wrong. White Magic is natural and does not backfire, they are effective and I think Ashra specializes in White Magic.

Believer430

Popular Member
@Charmedgurl9584
@Charmedgurl9584 Men complain about women having fake body parts, or how they dress, or whatever. Better yet, they still go for them. That's what my lover did. He went for a younger seductive woman who takes naked pictures and posts them online. He later dumped me for her which is why I turned to Ashra for help in getting him back and to break up his current relationship. Men often go against their better judgement, and don't know what's good for them. They also take a while to realize their mistakes. They often don't realize that to ex they go back to don't care about them and will never change. Women sometimes go again their better judgement as well. It's also possible to be in love with two people at once. I was in love with both my ex and my lover. I fell out of love with my ex after I realized something was definitely not right about him, and he wanted me to do disgusting things for him. The last straw came up when he threatened me with a fake lawsuit to extort money, and that's when I realized he would never change. I ended up cutting off all contact with him. He did apologize nearly 5 months later but it was too late. I didn't have that connection with him anymore, and I didn't feel the way I once felt about him because of his behavior, he wasn't the guy for me, he was dragging me down and ruining my life, and because I was slowly but sure developing feelings for my lover. Men don't always think about the consequences of there actions until karma hits them. Do you ever stop to think that maybe Stephen isn't for you? That could be why he keeps going back to his ex. I recently found out that my ex's father was a good person but he's made some bad choices. Stephen also made some bad choices and it will come back and bite him. At least you made the decision to move on from him. I'm still moving on from my ex, currently moving on from a friend who is consistently bad with money and constantly borrows from me only to ask for more, and I'm still trying my best to move on from a guy I had a crush on. Not easy. It's also great that you have a connection with nature. White magic is so much better than black magic. Have you talked to your spells recently? You should be because it would really help them manifest, but try not to get desperate. I'm throwing positive vibes your way. Try positive things, and be patient.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Even when a professional spellcaster has to be and take caution while casting Black Magic spells because with the slightest of risk or something slips within the ritual, it can backfire with hurting the spellcaster in the process. I feel like with Black Magic, it can be used for good, but at the same time, not to be toyed with either.

White Magic is all-natural based. Meaning that it comes from the Earth or the Five Elements and can involve with nature too. But with all magic types, including White and Black Magic, they have rules.