1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Magic vs White Magic Spells

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by MCroft, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Jewelson

Jewelson Well-Known Member

There is quite a lot of difference. For what White and Black really means are the methods used.
    White magic we commune with The Divines and the Angels:angelic: While in Black magic we commune with the devil and the wicked ones.:sneaky:

The method used for white magic are unharmful and the working of white magic is of positive flow. They don't backfire and are powerful and very healing.

For Black magic there you see, it's all evil intentions and negative energies put into it. It is harmful in its works to get you any result and may backfire easily with other spell casters to reflect it back.

In white magic, it doesn't happen that way because the white magic convinces the other that they are not doing anything wrong and making things right in such a way that no one comes to harm.

I would suggest while working with black magic, use protection of some sorts so even if it backfires you don't get any harm.

But for white magic, It needs its own protection and you can protect it with your belief in it and that it's working for you even when you don't see anything yet happening.

White magics are Sure Promises while Black magics are Deals.

2. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I have never considered a black magic spell because I have not heard very positive things about them. I have heard they can backfire and hurt you, the caster or even the target. It is better to only stick with white magic as it is natural and does not cause harm in anyway. Ashra specializes in white magic and she is an awesome spell caster.

3. Sot

Sot Well-Known Member

I also think that black magic spells are dangerous and the side effects can be serious so I would also prefer to use white magic spells, as it doesn't backfire and there are no side effects and they are way better than black magic spells. It's a good thing that Ashra uses white magic spells as they are far less complicated and have no bad risks of backfiring. As for me I'm staying far away from black magic spells as possible and trusting Ashra to do her job cause she has been doing it for years and she knows what she's doing. Well take care and all the best with your spells.

4. Courtneyb

Courtneyb Well-Known Member

I wouldn't use black magic myself as I believe white magic brings good karma where as black magic I've always thought of as negative not positive. However everyone has their own personal opinion about which they use for spell casting. Voodoo dolls etc. I've never really been into any of this until I asked ashra what sort of spell she would recommend me, so I started to become interested and started to google the difference. I think black magic is used more if you want to have revenge on an ex or anything like that. White magic is good karma and when spells are cast through white magic it encourages naturally if its going to work not forced upon anyone (free will) I would opt for white magic all the time.

5. Zelinda

Zelinda Active Member Member Plus Account

Everyones knows what black and white magic are. In my view both types of magic are useful in their own way. They should be used according to the situations. Its not like black is always dangerous or backfires, but we should pay the debt of the karma.

All casters know how to use both black and white and its upon the situation of the person and they help according to it.

6. Electra White

Electra White Well-Known Member

I don't want anyone to mess with black magic. Like magic is evil, and yes you may think it does good but it really doesn't. In the end black magic does it's job but also takes over other people in the filant scary way. Most people don't think before they do or they don't care about hurting other people to get what they desire and they were selfish for the way that they act upon.

White magic, white magic is good I do believe that white magic is positivity and you weren't fighting the positive energy into your life. When we are positive we can get things done at the long way and everything comes to us quicker whenever we have hope and faith in ourselves. We need to realize that what we do you has an improvement and change on everybody in their outlook on life. If you were going to do spells, be smart about what you do and think before you do it because you never know if it is going to turn out badly in the end of it all.

I wish luck to all, in all a good day to come. Everything is going to be OK, as much as we all are upset with me want to cry we have to be strong and we have to be willing to move and make a change in our lives.

7. Astuti Bhasin

Astuti Bhasin Active Member

I personally think while magic is the best way to go! I'm not entirely educated on this topic, but from what I have heard is black magic can cause a lot of negativity as well. I find white magic to be more pure and from the heart. if you truly love your husband and just want the best for your relationship together I would suggest you go fro white magic as it will solve your problem and also give you happiness.

8. Electra White

Electra White Well-Known Member

Hello there, vesperavega. My family is EXACTLY the same! They say, stay away from all that wickidness. I do not believe it is wicked, I wish they would allow me to form my own opinion before making me believe something I do not believe. They always force their religion on me, Christianity. I do not want to always follow everyone's footsteps. I want to make and reinforce my own religion! I would be better off and happier if I had the freedom to do so, but my family forces me to go to church. If I don't go to church, I get in really big trouble. They have made me DREAD and HATE every second of church.

9. MariaAngela

MariaAngela Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey! I think white magic is better... Ashra is very good at it. Try Passion Panacea and then Objects of desire, I think it's the best way. Anyway, explain your situation to Ashra and she will know what to do and she will guide you :) I hope your lover will come back to you soon, you deserve it :D I can't wait to hear from you that your situation is good :)

10. amandashanee

amandashanee Active Member

I'd like to try some black magic spells, but I'd be very afraid about it backfiring. I would just stick with white magic :)

11. Racheal S

Racheal S Well-Known Member

In my opinion, white magic is a pure magic and harmless to people. Black magic is a type of negative energy cast by jealous people to harm and destroy other's life and future. Black magic can blind and change a people, but it comes with a price. Think carefully before working with black magic. As my advice, find Ashra cast a spell is the safest way and right choice. Ashra is very kind to help people to face and solve the problems.

12. YAZZ1

YAZZ1 Active Member

I am not an expert at all... I just feel naturally close to white magic. I also have tarot cards and I was involved in a lot of ezoteric "white" activities. Black magic - even the term seems frightening to me. I cannot actually define it. But isnt it that a "white magic" spell would be the one that does NO harm to anyone?

13. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

I don't know a lot about black magic but if the person that is casting it is very experienced then they know what is the right and wrong way. I would totally trust Ashra 100% to cast a black magic spell for me she as been casting spell most of her life and know everything this is to know. The truth is in my opinion novices try and perform these spells and they don't have a clue what they are doing and cause bad things to happen this is just my opinion and I would only have a spell cast by Ashra anyway.

14. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Its hard to trust black magic. As far as I know, black magic has a backfire. I already told you I have a friend who is also helping me before. If im sick, before I go to a real doctor. I ask them to check me first. If it not done by small creatures and they will tell me ok look for a real doctor. Then that would be the time I will go. Coz sometimes so many test from a hospital and they can't find anything wrong with me. That means something is doing bad that I can't see.

Ofcourse they are my friends that is why I could ask question. In terms of their experiences. The other friend of mine told me. Someone did a balck magic in that person that even cockroach and evil voice is coming out of the body of the person. The other one told me that, because of jealousy, the other woman did something bad on the wife. The stomach of the wife is bloated that you will think she is pregnant.

One inccident also, what happened to my aunt. Two person is mad at her that she doesn't know. When she was checked by my friend. He saw that she is killing my aunt little by little. My aunt already went to the doctor and alot of check-up. All are fine and good. But she is not feeling well, specially he stomach. The girl who did that to her, ask my aunt to eat something that will destroy her body. She is in pain for almost a year already before she told me. She ask me if I could help her. If my frind did not give her a remedy, maybe my aunt is dead now. Their next target is her heart. My friend told me that, he just return it to the person who did bad to her. What she did to my aunt she will feel it already definitely. My friend told me that is black magic. Hope the person who did that will learn her lesson not to do anything bad o other coz they will experienced it also.

15. Estella

Estella Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I like and agree with what you said. White connotes purity and black, well, is black!! Seriously, I am rooting for white magic and although I want my husband back so badly just not to the point of harming him in any way or completely remote control him, oh yes! Black magic can do that to a person. Spellcasters aren't immune when something goes wrong while casting. Ashra is more in tune with white magic I am sure of it to have an unselfish heart like she does.

16. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

So far I only know about two types of magic. One is the white magic the other one is the black magic. I know that white magic is pure, natural and harmless. And magic is a good magic and it will not back fire. Black magic is a bad magic. Black magic included voodoo spells. And I know that the black magic is very dangerous and risky. I personally will not use black magic because it is very very scary and I know that it will back fire.

17. Sanjida

Sanjida Active Member

I would not want to try black magic as it sounds dangerous and it backfires. Like why black magic when you have chance to do white magic and make the things works. Is it like black magic more powerful? I'm not well educated about that, I only know it's harmful and it backfires. is it like when your situation is worse and you don't have any other choice, that's when you do the black magic?

18. RubyXRed

I do not know too much about black magic but the things I have heard are not very good. Black magic is the magic that forces and manipulates someone and it can backfire and end up hurting the spell caster, target or you. Ashra does cast black magic spells and she is the only one I would trust.Ashra normally specializes in white magic though which is the best type and it is natural.

19. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

It would be wise to not request a black magic spell unless you know a bit about this type of magic.

Black magic has repercussions and can backfire.

Ashra chooses to stick with white magic as white magic is natural and does not force, White magic is also the safest.

I trust Ashra 100% with any type of magic she may have experience with.

I would recommend that people choose wisely, black magic is not to be played with.

20. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

The primary difference between white and black magic is how the spells function after being casted. White magic doesn't force the target, instead, it influences them and allows them to act on whatever the white magic is trying to accomplish. Black, however, forces the target to do what the spell is intended to do, and completely ignores their free will. With that, black magic always takes something away from the caster as payment essentially. It is best to let Ashra handle the spell casting and what route to go.

21. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

White magic and black magic are both helpful but one is stronger than the other. Black magic is stronger than white magic. Black magic is involved with voodoo and summoning of demons or spirits. Voodoo is used most of the time for haming people and black magic has tons of cons and pros. White magic is the innocent child while black magic is the rebel. Experince is important in black magic as many describe working with black magic as "playing with fire" because it could backfire and cause you harm instead of good. Just becareful, any type of magic when not used the right way can backfire.

22. Leandrea

Leandrea Well-Known Member

White magic has that good, positive energy, while black magic on the other hand, is the opposite. I believe it's full of negative energy & would lead to bad things happening. In a conflict involving a lover, I believe that white magic is the best way to go because positive energy will greatly help a relationship work out.

23. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

Personally I will only stick to the white magic. I am really don't want to using the black magic it is very very dangerous, risky and scarry. And the black magic will also backfire. I know that Ashra is using the white magic to cast ours spells. The white magic is very safe,pure and natural. Ashra had 16 experience with the spell casting and she know what she is doing. I am very trust Ashra and her magics. I know that her magics will not backfire as a lot of people from around the world had successful with her spells.

24. RubyXRed

I would only ever stick to White magic as I know it is safer and it does not force something to happen where as Black magic does.

Black magic spells can backfire and go horribly wrong if cast by an inexperienced spell caster or has not been cast properly. Black magic forces the target and ignores the free will which is not okay. I am only ever gonna stay with White magic spells :).

25. Husky

Husky Active Member

Black magic is more of the darkest magic there is. You see these sometimes in demon horror movies with the pentagram and candles. This is usually called evil because sometimes they evolve blood and sacrifices.

White magic is the kind that has love spells, bring fortune and protection over someone. I truly recommend white spells more since dark spells can be thrown back at you and that would be horrible.

26. Arquidamia

Arquidamia Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I would definitely go with white magic is like on the safe side. I always thought black magic was to harm people was not feeling that one and it sounded scary to me. I would stick with Ashra white magic spells there more safer more legit and a lot of her clients have said her spells works. I would go with white magic instead of black magic so who ever is thinking getting spells for Ashra don't think twice just do it you won't regret. It will be the best decision you ever.

27. HollyN

HollyN Active Member Member Plus Account

I wish a I was actually able to do white magic myself to where I could do my best to help people in need. There is entirely too much evilness in this world. Nobody seems to care about each other anymore and it is quite sad honestly. I am the type of person that will help anyone. I have literally given my last dollars to someone who needed it more than me.

28. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

If you are deciding wether to do black magic or white magic, go with white magic. It is much more safer. White magic won't fireback at you and won't hurt other people like black magic does. Also Ashra only does white magic spells so you have come to the right place if you are looking for a white magi spell caster. I have dealt with black magic spell caster and let me tell you they are not that nice. They can be very rude to their customers. But also if they were nice I would still stick with Ashra since she is just so good at her job. Black magic is also used for evil or selfish purposes.

29. RubyXRed

Ashra specializes in White Magic because it is natural and does not manipulate free will.
    Black Magic has a lot of things that can go wrong and they can backfire and hurt the target,you or the spell caster. I would not feel comfortable with having Black Magic spells there is too much that can go wrong and can make the situation even worse.

30. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

I would go with any type of magic Ashra recommended if it's black or white I would go with it Ashra is a expert and knows everything there is about all kinds of magic so I don't see why people are saying they would stay away from black ashra would never but us in any kind of danger or it backfiring she is a real spell caster that knows 100% what she is doing this is my opinion.

31. RubyXRed

Black magic is certainly not an option for me. It has been known to go horribly wrong and it manipulates free will which is not good.
    I read somewhere that it can harm the spell caster, the target or yourself, quite badly too so it is best to stay well clear of anyone offering this kind of magic.
    Always stick with White magic as it is safe and natural and it does not affect free will. It does take longer but it does work and it is the best type of magic to use.

32. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

There is major difference between White Magic and Black Magic.

White magic is pure and has no intentions of harming anyone, white magic works naturally.

Black magic works by force and is a dark art, it is highly impossible to cast a black magic spell without harming the individual(s) you are casting it for.

Although, I trust Ashra will every inch of my heart and soul, I would much prefer to stick to white magic, that way, I do not risk harming Ashra also as the caster can be at risk of harm too.

33. Sabrina Dennis

Sabrina Dennis Active Member

I have heard that black magic spells can backfire and bring evil into your life. I'm not sure about you but that is not something I would want to chance. They can also make the situation that you are trying to fix worse. I would go with white magic spells but that's just my opinion.

34. Alycia

Alycia Active Member

I would also prefer to use white magic over black magic.

Black magic sounds dark and negative.

I am the type of person who doesn't want to hurt anyone and I would always try my best to help others.

I'm not looking for anything negative in a black magic spell.

I would also prefer to use white magic as I know it wont hurt anyone. :)

35. JHarleux

JHarleux Active Member

I can admit that I had wandered into the Black Magic before I had fell across Ashra and this site. I was at my wit's end with the situation between me and my ex and I felt like every other place I had turned to that was using Black Magic was just setting me up for continuous disappointment. When I found out the difference in these spells I switched my tune around and sought out a spell caster who was authentic and who I felt assured that this was not going to be another flake. From everything I have read about Ashra, I am more than ready to begin working with her and have not since dabbled in the Black Magic as I had before. I don't want anything coming back to haunt me and I don't want anything in me and his situation to backfire and get worse.

36. Jasmineee12

Jasmineee12 Member

Does anyone know if Black Magic effects you after the spell is done for a couple months or does it effect you until you die, or after death? Just curious.

37. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

To think of it, there is no difference between the two. Both are Spell. But I know black magic has a back fire and its so dangerous to cast it on other people. It might ruin the person's mind and body. They said that black magic could let some insects go out in any part of your body. You could also follow all the things they say. Stealing is one of them. So its hard to do black magic. But some people don't mind the cause of it as long as their lover will come back and so on.

I prefer White magic, I don't know but I am more comfortable with it. Just like Ashra, I know what is in her resources are all White magic. I want to have a smooth life and happy when I die. What I can see now on my spell is fixing the wrong way. I notice also that if you are not meant for each other. The spell is doing something to make you understand your situation.

38. misshimsomuch

misshimsomuch Active Member

While white magic GIVES energy, love, and clarity in order to create a transformation and help achieve a better outcome thus uplifting the person, black magic takes away that energy, love, and clarity in order to cause chaos and destruction.

As you look at the energy levels you notice that the higher you get, The closer you get to white magic and the lower, Black magic.

Black magic is said to be used only for selfish and evil motives, While white magic is only for selfless and good purposes.

White magic will bring you up spiritually while with black magic you are giving something for nothing.

I definitely would use white magic over black magic.

White magic is less likely to backfire and the outcome is predefined and natural (Which is why Ashra customizes the spells to your situation!:)).

Either way whichever you choose please be cautious and careful. :)

39. sydney hoffacker

sydney hoffacker Well-Known Member

With my past in dabbling in witchcraft, black magic is not something to screw around with. It's very dangerous and could come back and bite you in the butt! I am a firm believer in karma and if you send that dark magic into the universe it's bound to come back and hit you times three. Always make sure the spell caster you choose really only does white magic. it's safer and more pure, and in my history more efficient.

40. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

I am starting to believe that white magic is just natural. It comes from your energy and how positive you are and stuff. It feeds off of how positive you are and so when we get to a low point when spells are cast I start to believe that could be why the spells seem to "stop working" but in reality it is because it runs offour energy until of course the spell has fully manifested.

Black magic on the other hand is what I feel like is like I guess what you could say forcing someone like voodoo would be like. I would just sick to white magic but I have this black magic spell planned to get but uh I don't know if I should actually get it or not because it is black magic haha but I am going to be asking Ashra about this spell and see what she says and if she would recommend it to me.