1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Calastrology - California Astrology Association CAA www.calastrology.com

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Kevin Gibson, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Kevin Gibson

Kevin Gibson Member

Has anyone dealt with California Astrology Association a.k.a Calastrology? Their website is below;
    www.calastrology.com

Don't get me wrong, I used CAA before finding Ashra. Fancy website - I asked for a "Reunite lover spell", got told it can take up to 1-2 months. My lover left the family home in July, so was optimistic, but the only thing I really liked about their website, is the fact if you're not satisfied, they WILL refund you your money up to 12 months after they "cast your spell"

You also get an amulet from them of your choice - I requested my money back and within 3 days of emailing them, I had money returned.

I know their customer service is good, but not so sure of their spells work. I would love to hear from others who have tried California Astrology Association because I cannot find a lot of reviews on Calastrology.

2. ScarlettFox

ScarlettFox Active Member

Calastrology was first site I found and used. I waited 2 months for my spell to work. Nothing happened and my situation deteriorated to the point where my lover had told me I betrayed him, that he never loved me, and hoped I would die alone. I did not realized I had that long to request a refund. I just sent them the request to refund me for their failed reconciliation spell.

3. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hey Kevin,
    I have not heard of the Calastrology website before. I have looked it up and your right it does guarantee your money back if your not satisfied with the service. I am not too sure if their spells work though as usually there is not a specific time a spell will bring results, possible to predict signs and movements but not the full outcome. There does not appear to be many reviews about CalastroIogy to know for sure if they can be trusted. I personally will only stick with Ashra Koehn as she works with her clients one on one and she is there every step of the way and when we need support.

Hannabanna2245 likes this.
  4. Andria

Andria Member Member Plus Account

I think the California Astrology Association is one of the few websites that makes bold claims about refunding your money if you don't see results.

CAA claims the following: "If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your money. Period. No questions asked."

Aside from Kevin, does anyone know if Calastrology honors their guarantee? I decided to go with Ashra Koehn because she offers a personal one-on-one experience. Calastrology comes off as impersonal and I highly doubt you can talk to them even if you wanted to.

Its great that they claim to offer a 1 year refund guarantee, but you cannot get back the time wasted if you don't get results.

I feel it is extremely important to be able to talk directly to the spell caster so that he or she fully understand your situation which in turn will increase the chances of your spells working.

Ashra's spells worked for me and I've been using her to resolve any persona matters that come my way.

5. Queen of NJ

Queen of NJ Active Member

Hey Kevin! I heard of them and read Calastrology's reviews on their testimonials page. I didn't feel comfortable about their review. It sounds and read like copy and paste. All good nothing negative about it. The website below will show you the review. You are lucky, that at least you got your money back from CAA because their spell didn't work.

http://m.calastrology.com/testimonials.html

I decided to use Ashra Koehn over Calastrology because after I read her reviews I felt a real connection to her and believed she could help. I have no regrets because her service has been amazing so far.

6. sonam

sonam Well-Known Member

Hey guys its first time I'm hearing about this website and I wouldn't even try to go there for other spells. I believe only in Ashra as I have seen results with Ashra Koehn. For me, I will not use any other spell caster. I'll stay with Ashra but its a good thing that they gave you your money back. I would say stay with Ashra as only she is number one and her spells does work.

7. GeraldT

GeraldT Member

I also used one of the spells from Calastrology in this April before finding Ashra. Nothing ever happened. I purchased "Retrieve Your Lover ASAP!", then got a very simple email confirm the date to cast the spell. There's no guideline, reviews or report about the situation, no direct connection with the spell caster.

Six months gone, I even forgot about this spell and the refund policy. @Kevin Gibson, how long you purchased the spell from them? Because I purchased the spell for 6 months only, so do you think I can require for a refund?

8. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

Hi Kevin! I have heard of Calastrology and regretfully gave them a try before going to Ashra Koehn. I wish I hadn't because the first spell I ordered from them was back in mid July, and here it is almost November with no signs or results. Stupidly, I ordered an Obeah Breakup spell and a blazing fast breakup spell to separate my Tyler from that girl he is (or was) seeing; didn't work. I even tried ordering an aura cleansing spell. Still nothing. After not seeing any results, I decided to continue searching and thankfully, I found Ashra! Calastrology will refund you your money after one year, which is what I intend to do. I'm not planning on buying anything else from them because their spells don't work. I think they are mostly cut and paste! Their spells may be affordable, but as many people say, you get what you pay for, and that's nothing. Stick with Ashra, Kevin. She's amazing, and she taught me and many others the value of patience and to be happy while waiting for our lovers to return to us. #AshraRocks #ILoveTyler

9. Andria

Andria Member Member Plus Account

I do believe the California Astrology Association (Calastrology) is a real company and not a scam, but I couldn't believe it went I saw the price of their Obeah love spell. Only 39 USD? That's way too cheap for a spell that other spell casters couldn't cast for you for any less then $1000 USD. I guess you get what you pay for...

Calastrology comes off as too corporate; like a big company that only cares about how much money they make in a day. Do they have pictures of the the spell casters who is casting your spell? Is there any way to talk with them one-on-one? I doubt it...

For me, I would only trust a spell caster I can personally connect with and this is why I went with Ashra Koehn over any other spell caster.

10. Queen Sheba

Queen Sheba Well-Known Member

I have used California Astrology Association before but I definitely don't like their spell work. I also read their reviews and was a little skeptical about it. I really only used CAA for psychic readings. I was not happy about that either. I tried ordering a spell from them once but my money got refunded before the spell could be done. I guess that was my sign to come to Ashra. I am ecstatic about that because I now have a real spell caster. I would advise anyone not to use Calastrology for anything. Ashra is the best choice.

11. ScarlettFox

I put in my refund request to Calastrology over the weekend. I will update you guys if they actually honor their guarantee and refund me the money I wasted on that spell. @GeraldT I purchased the spell in May so just under 6 months ago. If I do get the refund I plan to use it towards the purchase of another Spell from Ashra! After finding Ashra I have no desire to work with any other spellcasters. Once you find someone as real and caring as Ashra there is no need to search elsewhere.

12. Kevin Gibson

Kevin Gibson Member

Yes I got a refund from Calastrology. I went to their site and there's a link to request a refund.

I even changed my bank card and I informed them of this and they asked for my new details and as before, 3 days later I had my refund credited to my account.

You can request a refund up to 12 months of purchase with no questions asked.

13. ScarlettFox

Update: Calastrology will be refunding me the cost of my spell. They verified my Paypal info is the same, now I'm just waiting for the refund to hit. Thank you @Kevin Gibson for bringing their refund policy to my attention. I'm looking forward to using my refund towards a spell or seal from Ashra. Its great how this community looks out for each other. So many of us are new to spells that its easy to find ourselves falling prey to fakes online.

14. Love10

Love10 Active Member

ScarlettFox ,
    Yes do that! Ashra is one of the most trusted spell casters with the highest success rates!
    I'm glad your getting your money back from Calastrology. I guess they do honor their promise.

All I can say is I am grateful I have found Ashra now, and that she is in my life! I just purchased a spell with her about 3 days ago.

I already feel it working!?! I wish you the best of luck with your spell and everyone else as well
    sending positive vibes all around! Much much love , Ari :laugh::inlove::inlove:.

15. Sandrachr

Sandrachr Member

I did I requested about 8 spells from Calastrology and nothing happened. I waited a year and CAA refunded all of my money. However, the California Astrology Association are not nearly as good as Ashra's great customer service.

16. ScarlettFox

@Love10 Wishing you the best of luck with your spell! Remember to follow Ashra's guidelines to insure your spell is successful and manifests quickly. Welcome to the forum Ari! I used my refund to upgrade a spell to a triple casting. I have faith this will be the spell that brings my stubborn man to his senses :thumbsup:

@Sandra chriss I'm glad you got your money back from Calastrology. I wish we could get back the time we wasted waiting for CAA's spells to work though... Lesson learned always research and get a feel for a spellcaster before you make a purchase.

17. GeraldT

GeraldT Member

Wow, thank you @ScarlettFox your update for the refund. Yes, I just emailed CAA for a refund. Be honest, I rather hope Calastrology's spells are also working for people. I really can't wait to see miracle for my marriage.

Indeed, people get what they pay for... I would purchase more spells from Aahra at a highest potent level with most powerful shield IF I HAVE MONEY.... haha!

18. sonam

sonam Well-Known Member

I didn't come across www.calastrology.com as I was only looking for other types of spell casters online and I thank god I didn't come across CAA, but its good to know they offer refunds as per their terms of service an bold claims on the main page. I'm thankful that I have found Ashra Koehn and I know she is a genuine spell caster and her spells works. So I'm just gonna stick with her and have success with my outcome. Ashra is genuine and pure. I love the way her spells works and give results .I'm fan of her work and services. Plus she is always there every step of the way.

19. mystery_11

mystery_11 Member

Well It's not only the money you lose to other websites, but it's your energy and strength as well. And that I can't manage at all! So I am grateful I found Ashra after long time of being around to those websites that takes money and don't care at all about you. Kasamba.com is one of this websites. I tried many there but they were all fake. I thought one was real but she was not at all! I think Ashra has done a lot of work in order to prove she is real! First of all this forum where you can get feedback from other members needs a lot of time and effort. Also Ashra answers to you specially in hard times she finds the time to relax you and make you feel better. I would stick with Ashra and never try anyone else again. I don't feel the need. My situation is taking time and I am having a bad day today but I don't have any second thought about Ashra's work and effort for me! At least that makes me be at ease!

20. Rena lewis

Rena lewis Member

Happy Halloween!
    Interesting. I have never heard of them at all. That's nice that you get your money back from Calastrology if you don't see results, but its sad to hear that they didn't work for you. I think this proves that the California Astrology Association does care about their customers and reputation. I believe they are a real company. However, there are a lot of fake spell casters who claim that they will refund you, lie to you and never honor their promises and/or guarantees. Thanks for this information.

21. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Kevin, I havent pass by that spell caster or site. I am so happy your money is back on your hand. This does shows that their spell is not working well on people. Imagine they gave you yoir money but the amulet is still in your hand. If you have business like this dont you think it would be unfair for Calastrology to ship it to you without anything in return.

Just like the experience of the other members who work with them for almost 2 moths. Nothing had happenen right. It also show that its not as good as Ashra. The reason why I open this up is because. If you get the service of Ashra, you will feel something once she castghe spell on you. Honestly, my experienced is, even if she haven't cast it yet. I could feel different.

22. Alkatraz

Alkatraz Member

I’ve never looked at the site, or heard of the California Astrology Association before.
    However, I know it’s hard to find a real spell caster and after coming across Ashra I know she’s real.
    The wasted time on that website is sad though, but it’s good some of you have been able to get your money back from CAA if that's part of their Satisfaction Policy!

23. GeraldT

GeraldT Member

I received an update for the refund from the CAA. Calastrology did refund me the cost of my spell. Although their spells are not working, at least they kept their promise.

24. ScarlettFox

@GeraldT Thank you for the update. I'm glad you are getting your refund from CAA. I hope your spell from Ashra will bring you a fast result.

25. rt04ie

rt04ie New Member

I have dealt with calastrology have not had any luck with them, but they always refunded me on time when I requsted it.

26. Sunflower

Sunflower Member

Good morning everyone. Yesterday I was doing my research. I contacted California Astrology Association because it's been six months and they kept saying be patient. I asked how patient do they want me to be. Well I politely asked for my refund and they were nice enough credited back to my card and I have it.

27. Stella kims

Stella kims Well-Known Member

I have had an encounter with Calastrology early this year, but had no results with them. They do say that you will get your money back if you don't get the results you desire and I am glad they refunded me my money even though I didn't get results. They are better than those spell casters out there who say that they will refund our money when we don't get results but they don't.

Ashra is the only spell caster who will deliver the desired results and recast the same spell for free if we don't see results.

28. 19Payne95

19Payne95 Well-Known Member

Hi, Andria. You said that Ashra will work with you with a one-on-one experience? What did you mean by that? I noticed she makes a personal spell just for you, but when she recommends the Passion Panacea spell, does she use the spell in general or does she use to your personal situation?

Hi, Gerald T. Your update was helpful! At least Calastrology refunded your money back as they said, however; I don’t think they genuinely cared about their spells working for you like Ashra.

29. Rhoswen

Rhoswen Member

Hey everyone, I also got refunded by Calastrology.
    I'm glad I found Ashra, i know my situation is in good hands. :thumbsup:

30. SierraB123

SierraB123 Active Member

I was on Facebook, and saw an advertisement from Spells and Amulets - a division of Calastrology; couldn't help but notice that they disabled the commenting on their ads. I guess they don't want people badmouthing their spells:laugh:!

31. Aron

Aron Member

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I had the same experience. I first tried with them but no positive result but negative.

I will also send an email to get my money back.

Thanks

32. ScarlettFox

I still receive emails every week from Calastrology about love, luck, and money spells. I will not work with them since my previous spell had no result at all. On the plus side they do honor their money back guarantee and will refund you within a few days if you request it. They don't seem to be effective but at least they are not a scam. The biggest risk of working with them is that you will have lost the time you were waiting on their spell to work. I don't know about you but I'd rather have one of Ashra Koehn's spells working for me, because she is real, authentic, and very compassionate to everyone's situation.

33. rt04ie

rt04ie New Member

CAA refunded me also. I tried them a few times with out any results. They did not hesitate at all with refund thats good business practice.

34. ScarlettFox

One thing to their credit is that they are ethical and promptly honor their refund policy. Fortunately they aren’t a scam just ineffective.

35. Lily Diamond

Lily Diamond Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I have never heard of Calastrology, but after reading all of your posts, I do not believe I will be looking into them. Ashra has already helped me a lot by bringing me into this community so I have full confidence she will get me the effective help I need. Since Calastrology seems to refund money, it does not seem like they are a scam but it does seem like they are ineffective, which is the last thing I need because I do not have time to waste.