1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Defamation against Ashra - Ashra Spells scams and fraud comments

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by heather_score1969, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Hi its Heather. Don't buy any more of Ashra spells. Her spells don't work!! There fake and she is a liar!! she is not a real spell caster!! Your wasting your time and money on her she prays on people that are low in come family that are down on there luck!! She extorts money out of people for her own gain!! I had two spells that she cast for me both spells didn't work!! She is recasting the spells for me but I know they won't work! She's mad at me because of the emails I have sent to her I want my money back for the two spells she cast for me!!!

- Update: March 11, 2016

I take back everything negative I said about Ashra. I did see results, it just took a little longer the expected in my case.

2. sweetcake

sweetcake New Member

I'm confused. Ashra never asked me for money... She has cast my spells for free which is why I'm so glad I found her. Heather, I have been movement with her spells so she is not a fake and her spells have started to work. I don't believe a fake spell caster would be offering free help. Ashra has been supportive and always there for me when I had a question or concern on my mind.

Estella and Queen Sheba like this.
  3. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Ashra is not a fake. The only reason why you are probably not seeing results is because you're being very negative. If you took advice from people on this forum and stayed positive as often as possible, you'd be seeing progress from the spell. Positivity is extremely important for Ashra's spells to work, and right now you are giving off a very negative vibe. I'm sorry, but if you don't have something nice or encouraging to say then please don't post anything. This forum is meant to encourage each other to be positive while waiting for Ashra's spells to work, not make each other doubt their spells. Being negative attracts negativity into your life. Please do me a favor and be positive, then maybe you'd see progress from Ashra's spells like everyone else is.

4. sweetcake

sweetcake New Member

Ashra never asked me for money. I'm on low-income too, raising 3 children as a single parent. I've had one spell cast by Ashra on Thursday and I'm looking to get another one done the following week. Not once has Ashra asked me for money. She understands my situation and she has offered to help at her own expense.

5. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

Katie, i agree with you. If you don't have something nice to say Heather then you don't need to say anything at all. Everyone that is on here is because we believe in Ashra and her work. If you don't believe in her or her work then leave. Whatever negative words you have to say will be shut down. We are a positive crowd and we won't listen to your negative energy. However if you would like to get help then we will help you in any positive way we can. I'm sorry your spell or spells did not work. Did you ever stop to think that maybe you are the reason why they didn't work. No one wants to be around a negative person. So change your attitude and maybe things will change for you. Good luck!

6. Kate

Kate Popular Member

sweetcake, welcome to the forum! I'm happy that you are seeing movement already from your spells. That's great news! I have been seeing a lot of progress lately too. You will love this forum! Everyone on here is very positive and encouraging. You will never feel alone here. If you have any concerns, there's no problem if you want to vent. We stick by each other's side no matter what. It's like an extended family here. We support each other 24/7. Reading this forum and posting comments will make you feel positive! It will also help make your spell even more powerful with the positivity! The spells Ashra has casted for me were free too, by the way. If you see any more movement keep us updated! Enjoy reading more of the forum!

7. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

Heather, why don't you just change your attitude and grow up. You know just as well as everyone else it's a 50 50 chance that they will work. If you don't want to be a positive person that's on you. We will help you on here but, we won't listen to your negative garbage.

8. orjon

orjon Well-Known Member

Ok Heather... that is your opinion but there are also hundreds of people on here that Ashra has helped and she has got results for them! She has never extorted money out of myself or others on here! She has helped people with no financial gain on here, so if she is doing it for the money can you explain why she would help people who don't have money? Maybe you haven't seen results due to your negative attitude I understand it hard to wait for results, but that is what you have to do!! We are all here to support each other and I don't think your negative comments are helping anyone to call someone a fake who has tried to help you is awful!!

9. Joy

Joy Member

Heather, with the type of vile comments you have been posting, I can only imaging what type of disrespectful threatening emails you might be sending to Ashra. I wouldn't be the happy Joy you see in the picture, so what makes you think others will tolerate the same time of behavior from you.

If you want to convince yourself that Ashra is evil, then you will be one of very few people who believe that.

BTW: Yes, I saw results with Ashra's spells.:thumbsup:

10. orjon

orjon Well-Known Member

Well said joy! I don't know why someone would come on here to try and discredit Ashra. We are all here to support each other we don't need this negative energy around us!! I don't understand why someone would behave like that it is aggressive and negativity we don't need on her it is sad really.

Heather. I have to ask what you are trying to gain from this forum? Speaking personally I come here to be positive and try and help people that are going through a hard time and in return they help me when I have bad days nobody uses this forum to bad mouth Ashra! We are a community on here we try to be positive and help each other! I see you said Ashra has got mad at you, but I have to say you seem very aggressive and I don't appreciate it. I am sure Ashra doesn't either she is trying to help people! I have always been told you treat people how you want to be treated! Nasty comments and aggressiveness get you nowhere.

Cyndi likes this.
  11. I don't need to change my attitude and grow up. I haven't been a positive person I got ripped of for my money and my negative garbage is a fact her spells are fake and not real. She is a scam! I paid a lot of money for the spells I had done that she cast. I wrote down my wishes, what I wanted out of the spells and what I wanted to see happen. I never got what I paid for. You don't know me! These spells I have done have produce nothing.. not even a little bit. No results. No success! You have all said it's a 50 50 chances. Well Ashra made promise she couldn't keep. She has done nothing for me, she not helped me I paid for two spells. Why do think she mad about recasting my spells, because she know she getting mad and defenseless. I wonder why did you have a spells cast and lose money out on it? You don't understand where I am coming from! You shouldn't judge people that you don't know.

- Update: March 11, 2016

I already apologized to Ashra. My spells did eventually work. Sorry for being impatient.

12. roshmodayz

roshmodayz Well-Known Member

Everyone, do not entertain negativity. Let is go, just ignore the negativity. Although, I am having the hardest time being positive I do not want the rest of the member to fight the negativity. Just let the negativity be. Everyone just be positive and spread positive love. For all the members here I pray and wish for all you to see results soon. Sending everyone positive vibes, hugs, and love your way. The positivity and love we have on this forum could fill the entire universe! Stay positive everyone even if you are having the hardest time staying positive lift each other up on a elevator of positivity.

13. sweetcake

sweetcake New Member

Heather, did you just say "You shouldn't judge people that you don't know."?

You don't know Ashra and you are doing the very thing you say people shouldn't be doing to you. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

14. I don't have negativity! I just want what i paid for. That's it! If you think that is negativity, that's your problem! If you paid for something, wouldn't you want what you paid for?

15. roshmodayz

Everyone, just send positivity, love, and good energy towards Heather. Let us all pray, wish, and hope that she see results. Even though at the moment she is not seeing results let us use all our positive energy and send that to her. Hoping she can see movements and results soon! All members bring forth your positive energy everyone and send that over to Heather. I understand, it truly is easy to be negative. I am human and I have been negative even after Ashra's spell casting at times.. I learn from my mistakes and I hope you see results soon. I will be positive for you and all the members here will send you our love, encouragement, and positivity. We will respect you even if you do not want to give respect back. Heather, I do not know you, but I love you and hope you get the results you need to be happy. Hoping you live the life you have always wanted and hope your spells will manifest!

All I must say is your negativity could of altered the spells and now following Ashra guidelines. Also, you might of given Ashra incorrect information. Ashra, is one of the most kindest people I know and always stays calm, sweet, and professional. Ashra, is always upfront and honest with all of us. This is an important reminder for all of us to stay positive, spread positivity, and follow the guidelines of Ashra.

HEATHER SENDING LOVE, POSITIVITY, VIBES YOUR WAY. ~~~~~ :thumbsup::)

16. Joy

Joy Member

Defamation, calling Ashra a fraud and a scam isn't acceptable. If the roles were reversed you wouldn't appreciate someone making false allegations against you.

You say your not being negative, then what the BLEEP do you call it? :laugh: Your full of it Heather, and you need to deal with your concerns like a grown adult.

orjon likes this.
  17. You said Ashra never asked you for money her spells are not free. I paid for two spells. You said she cast your spells for free and that is why you are so glad you have meet her. Well you didn't cast my spells for free, I paid for my spells and I didn't get what I paid for. Ashra spells were cast for me a long time ago. I got nothing out of the spells. It didn't work! How would you feel if you brought a car and it didn't work? What would you do? You said you have seen movement with her spells that all fine. The spells she cast for me have done nothing. Ashra is fake! I am sorry you don't see that! Her spells haven't started to work for me and I don't believe a spell caster would offer to help for free. She didn't offer to help me for free she asked me for more money to cast another spell. She hasn't been supportive of me and she hasn't been there for me when I have something on my mind and when I have questions. She has not helped me.

18. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I think roshmodayz is right. Instead of saying certain things to Heather, let's send her positive energy instead because it seems like she needs it. Maybe our positivity will be worth it, she will become positive, then she will see results. Heather may be feeling extremely doubtful right now but it's only because she hasn't seen results. Some things take time. Heather, if you just calm down and stay patient and positive, I PROMISE that you will see results! It's understandable to get upset when you have to wait a long time for something, but it won't get better unless you change your mindset a bit. Do that, and you will see results from Ashra's spells! I hope this helps.

19. roshmodayz

Members, please do not fight anymore just send Heather positivity okay? No cursing, no fighting, no negativity anymore. Send her love, positivity, and happiness her way. Members I know Ashra would not like us fighting negativity. Ashra, always told me to never fight the bullies because it will only make matters worse. Everyone, all we can do is pray and wish the best for Heather. Sending as much love and positivity as I can through to you. SPREADING AND SENDING GOOD VIBES YOUR WAY!

20. orjon

orjon Well-Known Member

Heather,

The problem we are having is you have come on to the forum calling Ashra a fake and scam! I have been on this forum for some time now and never seen a comment like that. There are ways to get you comments a cross. I understand you are frustrated with your situation. I have been there myself when I didn't see any movement for three months. However, it can take time and it is not guaranteed to work over night. If you look on the forum everyone has had different waiting times. Why don't you share your story with us so we can understand you better and might be able to help that is what this forum is for.

21. sweetcake

sweetcake New Member

Ashra never made promises she couldn't keep. Secondly, if I had money I would pay for her spells; even after reading your comments, it wouldn't change my mind about her. Yes, she does cast free spells and I'm not the only person she has helped. Ashra is not a fake or a scam.

Heather, if you don't believe in spell casters, then you shouldn't have gone to one.

22. orjon

orjon Well-Known Member

Heather, I have paid for my spells too. Yes, I have seen movement. So seeing as you are calling here a fake, do you mind explaining how everyone else, that has wrote on here about their success, is that all just coincidence? Or do you think you have had a bad experience? I am truly sorry you are hurt, and you haven't seen the results you have wanted, but calling ashra a fake or a scam is not going to help your situation in anyway. We can't understand your story or your situation cause you haven't said anything other than your spell didn't work and Ashra is a scam and fake!! Maybe if you share your story people might be able to give advise and help you through it?

23. This massage is for sweet cakes! You said Ashra has never asked you for money! I don't believe that know. No one does something for free in this world and you said your on a low income and raising the three children and a single parent. Well I am a low income family. I live in poverty and I scrap by money wise and I had to pay for my spells and I paid a lot and I never got what I paid for. She recast my spells for me and she asked me for more money. You have had one spell done by her and now your going to get her to do another one. Well she cast two for me and didn't get what I paid for from either spells. What would you do if you paid for something you didn't get results? How would you feel? She asked me for more money you didn't fix or corrected the first two spells. She ripped me off.

24. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

When Heather first came to me for help, she provided inaccurate information. This went on for months until she came forward to inform me that some of the information wasn't correct. Even though this was not my fault, I agreed to recast her spells at my own expense. I have continued to support Heather until she started sending me threatening emails almost every other day. Yes, they for vulgar and distasteful. When I answered her questions, she would email me back saying that I did. It was almost like she did not like the answers that were provided to her. As all of you know, I don't promise results within a set period of time. It's impossible for anyone to know when someone will see results. Every situation is personal and unique. Also note, that I never force or pressure people into adding additional spells. This was Heather decision and I supported her with her choices as I would for any of my clients. She also violated the guidelines that were provided to her on several occasions, then blames me for not noticing any progress. I just thought everyone on her should hear my side of the story.

25. orjon

orjon Well-Known Member

Ashra,

We all know you you have truly helped me and a lot of other people you have been amazing with me:) I know my situation is complicated and I was very scared of what would happen I have to say honestly I don't know what I would have done with out you!! To help with our situations we have to be 100% honest with you. I told you everything with my situation and you were caring and kind to me in my darkest hours. You supported me and continue to do so I am so great full for everything you have done so far for me.

26. sweetcake

sweetcake New Member

So you are now calling everyone a liar? Yes, she cast a free spell and I have noticed non-coincidental movement with my relationship. I'm not asking Ashra to cast another spell because I'm not seeing results, I'm asking her to do another spell because I want to enhance the work that was already done.

Heather, you've reached a new low by calling several forum members liars. Ashra is not a scam and her actions speak louder then words.

Did you know that defamation is illegal?

27. roshmodayz

I want to clarify free spells and spells purchased. There is a difference you all need to understand that FREE SPELLS from Ashra are going to use less expensive materials and are not exhausting on her. However, if you obviously purchase a spell(s) from Ashra you will get priority casting and the materials she uses are more of value. I hope this makes sense. Ashra, says this on her website as well. The manifestation of free spells can be from 2 days up to 19 years, however spells purchased are a bit more powerful because you are getting what you paid for. However, all in all even if Ashra's spells are free or if you purchased them --her spells are powerful.

28. Diana320

Diana320 New Member

To Ashra and her loyal follows. Ashra, take down your topic on Xara or else... I can and will defame you and ruin your good name! :laugh: I'm typing up a surprise for the world to see!

29. Diana320

Diana320 New Member

I contacted Ashra a few months ago regarding casting a spell to help me obtain a job. Additionally, a friend contacted her at the same time regarding a love situation. Ashra sent the same generic boiler plate email to my friend, and the same to me. She changed the names. She sent a note a few days after l contacted her asking if everything was ok.

Ashra is a scam artist, unfortunately, all she wants is your money. Ashra preys on innocent victims. Once you purchase a spell, Ashra sends a link letting you know that you need to purchase additional spells immediately to increase the energy. She follows up with a report of her analysis. Ashra will then inform you that things will change quickly.

Things to be aware of, anyone who claims to have the ability to change a person's destiny, should not remind you to read her reviews. Additionally, if you choose to JOIN Ashra's community of her loyal fans, she will send you guidelines on what to post. You cannot post any negative comments on her site. All posts are censored by Ashra.

If Ashra was gifted, why would she be worried about receiving negative reviews. Having done a thorough research on her background after l was blindsided, l found out that her real name is "Emily J. Cohen" from Colorado. She may be living in Australia now though; however, l received communication from her during business hours in the US. While this is not a good gauge to identify Ashra's residence, the tipping point was a week ago when l decided to purchase a psychic reading for $187.

After l purchased the reading, Ashra expected me to provide a detailed overview of why l wanted a reading. First of all, you consult a pyschic to seek knowledge on your present and future journey. Even though l decided to go through the process of providing Ashra my story, l was optimistic about the outcome.

I received an email from Ashra a few hours later informing me that she is in high demand. As such, there would be a two week waiting period for the reading. I responded to Ashra's email immediately requesting a refund. Within 20 minutes after l sent my response, Ashra responded back with a report claiming it was her "in depth" psychic reading. Basically, Ashra extracted information from my email. My questions were not answered, neither did she provide any timeline on my questions.

I am working with an Investigate Reporter to expose this woman. Consumers should be warned because there are people out there with issues consuting Ashra hoping to find solutions to their problems. People work hard, and it is sad that this woman has been practicing for 16 years. Ashra mentions on her website that she won "best SPELL CASTer" of the year in 2009. She has a photo of herself holding a tropy. A real SPELL CASTer will let the qality of their work dictate how they are percieved in the world. SPELL CASTers are judged by the people who consult them. The best medical doctors in the world do not advertise their services because they are in demand because of their excellence in providing the best care to their patients.

Ashra is not compassionate, l read reports that she sent after casting spells from seven friends who purchased various spells from her in the last two months. The content on these reports were identical, the only difference was that Ashra changed the names of the respective individuals.

Please do not waste your time, effort, or money on Ashra. While l was naive, and like many consumers out there, l wanted a job quickly. I believed in her; nevertheless, it's lessons learnt from this unfortunte encounter with this evil woman. We become better individuals and more aware after going through this experience.

Ashra will not run forever, and money will not buy her happiness.

Karma is a ###, Ashra! God is watching you.

30. Ashra

Diana320 is a competitor who's name is Xara. She runs a site called change you life spells which is widely talked about on this forum. Xara has sent me many threatening emails saying that she will publicly lie and defame me if I don't stop other members from talking about her on this forum. I DO NOT use boiler templates. It has been explained to Xara that people are entitled to their own opinions. They can choose to express how they feel ripped off if they want and there is no controlling how people feel about your horrible method of fake spell casting.

Diana320 aka Xara, has stolen many of my reviews off this forum. She is a scammer who is pretending to be a victim to try to ruin my reputation. It was clear through email that Xara does not understand being there for her clients, or supporting someone through a hard time, or anything about real spell casting. I asked her about her casting method. She has zero knowledge of casting any type of ritual.

We can not change Xara. We can all turn our back and shun her in silence. Everyone should ignore her, not comment, no speak. Xara does not exist.

Gabbie likes this.
  31. Diana320

Diana320 New Member

To Ashra and her loyal followers! Ashra, you have 72 hours to take down ALL comments about Xara before ruin you! Don't believe me.... Look what I created below for you! LMAO!!!

I contacted Ashra a month ago regarding casting a spell to help me get a job. Additionally, a friend contacted her at the same time regarding a love situation.

Ashra sent the same "generic boiler plate" email to her, and the same to me as well. She sent a note a 48-hours after l contacted her asking if everything was ok. Ashra is a scam artist; unfortunately, all she wants is "money". Ashra preys on innocent victims.

Once you purchase a spell, Ashra sends a link letting you know that you need to purchase another spell immediately to increase the energy. She sends a report of her analysis after the spell has been cast, and she'll inform you that things will change quickly. Meanwhile, she is encouraging you to purchase more spells quickly, and there's a note on the report where Ashra mentions " her words, I am off to clean off, I spent her a lot of time casting the energy using special herbs". I don't need to know the nuts and bolts, I am focused on seeing results.

Things to be aware of, anyone who claims to have the ability to change a person's destiny in less than two months, should not constantly remind you to read her reviews. Additionally, if you choose to join Ashra's community, she sends you guidelines on what to post. You cannot post any negative comments on her site.
    All posts are censored by Ashra.

If Ashra was authentic, why is she worried about negative reviews? Having done thorough research on her background after l was blindsided, l found out that her real name is Emily J. Cohen from Colorado. She may be living in Australia now though; however, l received communication from her during business hours in the US. While this is not a good gauge to identify Ashra's residence, the tipping point was a week ago when l decided to purchase a psychic reading for $187.

After purchasing the reading, Ashra expects a comprehensive overview of why you want a reading. First of all, you consult a psychic to seek knowledge on your present and future journey.

Even though l decided to go through the process of providing Ashra my journey thus far, l was optimistic about the outcome. I received an email from Ashra a few hours later informing me that she is in demand. As such, there would be a two weeks waiting period for the reading.

I responded to Ashra's email immediately requesting a refund. Within 20 minutes after l sent my response, Ashra responded back with a report claiming it was her "in depth" psychic reading.

Basically, Ashra extracted information from my email to send back to me as her report. My questions were not answered; neither did she provide any timeline on any of my questions.

I am working with an Investigate Reporter to expose Ashra. While there are outstanding spell casters out there who can solve any conflicts, it is unfortunate that people who want quick resolutions may end up working with Ashra.

Even though I was naive, and was convinced that Ashra could help me land a job quickly, and
    I spent a lot of money in less than one month, it is important to educate the public when you come across scam artists.

Consumers should be warned because there are people with issues consulting Ashra hoping to find solutions. She is not compassionate, l have read reports from five friends who purchased spells from Ashra.

The content on these reports was the same, the only difference was that Ashra changed the name to match each of the respective individual.

You have 72 hours Ashra or else!!! LOL

32. Ashra

Diana320 (aka Xara), thank you for admitting that you were behind the comment and not actually a client. It just shows you true colors. First you say 7 friends received that same comments, then in the other post you say 5 friends received the same comment. Also, you reworded a lot of what you said in your original comment.

Xara, I'm not taking the comments down. The people who talked about you on this forum are not happy with what you did to them. Issuing me an ultimatum about posting fake lies about me online if I don't take down what people are saying about you is not going to work on me.

People believe in me because I am a real person and I actually care about everyone I have an opportunity to work with.

33. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

Take no notice of her Ashra. We know 100% we can trust you and you are the best spell caster in the world in my opinion. Does she really think scare tactics work. If you are a true person Xara prove it show the world what you really look like instead of hiding behind a computer. Ashra koehn is a really person and a real spell caster do you not think people go to Ashra because she has been in this business for 16 and she definitely knows her stuff now run along Xara! I'm sending you lot of positive vibes because you need it.

34. Andria

Andria Member Member Plus Account

To Xara: Shame! Shame! Shame!

[​IMG]

Get a life Xara. How dare you threaten Ashra. SHAME ON YOU!!!

Krystal Pearson likes this.
  35. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

Xara, are we jealous of Ashra's talent and good name? Why don't you go pester someone else and leave Ashra and her clients to work on what is important to us. Ashra - Xara's antics only reaffirm our belief in you. So I agree that we should turn our backs on her and get on with our lives.

36. ktaylor

ktaylor Popular Member Member Plus Account

This is getting out of hand. A competitor who joined another's spell site only to post hateful things. The Xara thread was only made to inform of a fraudulent spell caster who offers spells that don't even work.

I've never gone to Xara but I've had another spell caster who also threatened me. Threatening is no way to get anything done, nor help anyone because you're thirsty for money. Unlike the fraudulent casters, Ashra doesn't ask for ridiculous amount of money. She wouldn't even have this forum to earn points and purchase spells for those who don't have spare cash.

Throwing threats around just shows how "professional" someone is.

37. Queen Sheba

Queen Sheba Well-Known Member

Hello Kate. I feel another reason Heather is probably not seeing results is because she used someone who was impersonating Ashra. I know that Ashra has never asked me for more money to do my spells. Heather has too much going on with her that is keeping her negative and stopping her spells from manifesting. She really does need to take advice from people on the forum and she needs to go to church sometimes. Thank you for telling her not to post anything if she can't say anything positive. It does take positivity to make great things happen.

38. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I have just read all the comments on here and I am honestly quite disgusted and shocked as to how Heather and Xara can say these kind of things about Ashra and send nasty emails to her. Ashra works day and night and she is always there for her clients every step of the way until full results are achieved. Xara none of your spells worked for anyone and when people come to you you demand money and your rude when you cannot get your own way. Ashra on the other hand has created a forum where it is possible to gain points and buy spells, the points are just as valuable as money. Just because your a fake and don't know a thing about spell casting dont try and bring Ashra down to your level because people are gradually learning your true colors Xara. Grow up.

raregemstoneamber likes this.
  39. raregemstoneamber

raregemstoneamber Well-Known Member

Diana is a crazy b*** if she goes posting this crap all over the internet to get Ashra to take the xara stuff down that is crazy. Please don't give in to this crazy b*** Ashra! Anyone with a brain can see through what she has created. The lies just jump out. First of all she went from saying five friends to seven friends. Second of all Ashra does not send any guidelines of what can be posted on here or not. She has never sent me any. Also Ashra does not tell you to purchase another spell immediately. She recommends spells sometimes but she goes on to say that it's your choice and to not get it if you can't afford it. She doesn't say what this person claims. It's clear to see that this comment is from Xara. Another thing is if she posts this on free scam report sites that is another red flag because anyone can post on those sites and it's not verified because you can post for free. Those free scam report sites are a scam. You don't have to be Albert Einstein to figure this one out. Let's all ignore xara she doesn't deserve our time or energy.

40. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Oh my goodness, this is outrageous! I can't believe that Xara and Heather would have the guts to say these things on the forum. Like you said Ruby, Ashra is working so hard every single day to make sure that her clients get their desired results. Xara seems like a very immature person and I have been a victim many times to her website. I hope that this can stop because Ashra doesn't deserve to be treated like this.