• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Do love spells backfire?

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hi Mystery Girl, Ashra is the only one I have bought spells from. I would never request a spell for the wrong reasons either so I don't see why my spells would backfire or have any repercussions.

Katie, thanks a lot for that, I know once my lover is back with me he will stay with me as that's what my spells are working towards. Its just frustrating when he is meant to be coming back to me but gets with other girls instead.

hi Heather, thank you. I know my spells are working, I just get concerned quite a lot. When you want something more then anything and can't have it when you want it then it eats away at you. All I want is my lover back and I can't do anything to fight for him I just need to wait for my spells to manifest completley.

Heather Dulgar

Popular Member
Ok thank you so much that mean the world coming from you it's just worries me because it seems like he is falling more and more in love with her every day and it hurts me really bad and it's driving me crazy and i really don't know what to do about it

Lauren

I truly hope that love spells do not backfire, I am putting all my faith and good energy into making sure everything goes as it should. I miss my boyfriend so much and know that I would be the perfect match for him if he just gave me the opportunity, does anyone have and feedback about the passion love spell?

Kuro_Tate

Popular Member
Hey there Heather! I know you question has been answered, but I know the feeling my lover has been talking to a girl (although when we were together, he thought of her as the most annoying thing in the world) and she is trying to take him away. It breaks my heart as well to see him with someone else.However Ashra is the real deal and she will come through of course. Here's a positive quote "If you repeat the ending, The chapters will never change, However if you change your decisions,your destined to get a happily ever after."

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hi Lauren, Ashra's love spells DO NOT backfire. They have no repercussions or an intentions to make anything worse. Almost everyone on this forum has had the Passion Panacea spell casted for them. You should get it! You won't regret it. It has a high success rate. It will bring your lover back and it will also fix commitment issues. Keep us posted on your progress, remember to trust ☺

Lauren

Have you experienced this spell work personally? How long did it take? And did you have to go out of your way to give your lover space or anything like that?

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hi Lauren, yes I have experienced Passion Panacea work personally. In fact it was the first spell I purchased from Ashra. I saw movement within 1-2 weeks then more in 3 months. I didn't need to go out of my way to give my lover space as we were not on talking terms at the time. I just stuck to the guideline rules and didn't make contact with him first. your lovers space is you not contacting him.

Heather Dulgar

Popular Member
Kuro-Tate thank you that meant a lot to me. I miss him so much and it does hurt cause i know he is in love with this girl. Every day that goes by, it seems like he falls more and more in love with her and it breaks my heart so bad. I don't know what to do, do you know how long these spells take and thanks again for all your help sending all my love to you.

enkeleida

Hey there Heather! I know you question has been answered, but I know the feeling my lover has been talking to a girl (although when we were together, he thought of her as the most annoying thing in the world) and she is trying to take him away. It breaks my heart as well to see him with someone else.However Ashra is the real deal and she will come through of course. Here's a positive quote "If you repeat the ending, The chapters will never change, However if you change your decisions,your destined to get a happily ever after."
wow Kuro i love this quotation, it really has such a strong meaning and I totally agree with it. It is true that if you repeat doing the same mistake, over and over again, how can you expect a different result. I know something like this that Einstein said while he was doing an experiment. He said to someone that was doing it over and over the same thing... are you trying to get different results from the same ingredients. So in this case, you change the ingredients... otherwise there will be no change at all;)

Casheous

Popular Member
I haven't had Ashra cast my spell yet, but I don't believe her love spells will backfire. A bit about my situation. After not talking to me for a few weeks my ex texted me that she was in pain. Cause I responded late, I was told we can't be friends. Remind you she threw me out and I'm homeless with no where to go. How long does it take to see progress?

Is it a good to cast a spell if the breakup is fresh? Me and my ex broke up April 16, 2016. I want her back. She thought I was mentally cheating, but all I seek is her. Its killing me inside cause she was also my best friend. We don't even talk anymore.

Indeeplove

Popular Member
I think this is where I messed up. I bought all my spells and was so excited that I just had to know what my lover was thinking so I contacted him and once I did, I contacted ashra and informed her and she checked on my spells and told me that my spells were getting stronger and not weaker and to just not contact him anymore until he contacts me.

IHEARTEMILY

Popular Member
Love spells never backfire unless you misuse it's power, if you're trying to get back together just to show off, it may not work. negative energy is what the spell is removing and is changing the negative to positive. Just remember to keep you're love strong and never contact your lover and you should be set! Love will always win in the end, just keep focusing on our love for our lovers!

Allyson_xox

Popular Member
I believe that your love spell or spells shouldn't backfire as long as you are approaching it with the right attitude. If you don't believe it will work, then it won't. If you do believe and are confident in its power, then it will happen for you. Having positive thoughts definitely will help speed up the process because you are attracting positivity energy in your life. Also having an experienced spell caster helping you will prevent the backfire. An amateur spell caster can promise you many things but it means nothing if they are not experienced. Ashra has plenty of experience and I trust her completely with everything so I have full faith in her that my spells will work. If you are unsure about how well your spell will work then I would try contacting Ashra with any questions you have even if she wasn't the one to cast your spell for you in my the first place.

Rebecca Germeney

Ashra, I was wondering if you could tell me if my spell will it backfire as I have had bad spells done by other spell casters that have backfired. Please reassure me their spells will not affect the spell you will cast for me. I'm very scared now that I've just made things worse! I know your able to help but have i hindered my chances in anyway.:(

Allyson_xox

Popular Member
Hey Rebecca, it is completely understandable that you are worried that your spell will backfire simply because it has happened before with other spell casters. However none of those spell casters were Ashra. Ashra has plenty of experience and has knowledge on many different kinds of magic. If you explain to her your situation and your previous experiences, I'm sure she will be able to nullify all of those previous spells and start fresh with her own spell for you. You have nothing to worry about with Ashra as long as you stay positive and believe in her, everything will be fine. The best of luck to you!

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hi Rebecca, Ashra's spells do not backfire. Do you know what type of magic other spell casters used on your situation? If they are inexperienced then there is a chance your situation can get worse, also if they used black magic that's another reason for your situation getting worse then it was. Ashra uses pure white magic. Hence why her spells do nor backfire. We all make mistakes Rebecca :)

Rebecca Germeney

I'm not to sure, but they probably were inexperienced! I tried to read up about a few spells casters and they seemed genuine! I hope it doesn't affect anything as i really want this to go well.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Rebecca, if fake spell casters have made a bad impact on your situation then Ashra can fix it. I'm not 100% sure, but I think spells can also be reversed or removed. I know how you feel, there's nothing you want more then your relationship back on track. I would do anything for my ex back. But you need to trust Ashra, not all spell casters are scams. Ashra is the only spell caster I have come across that isn't fake and money hungry. Her spells won't back fire or harm you, not your lover.

Rebecca Germeney

Thank you so so much Gaby. It's eased my mind a lot knowing that my spells will not backfire or have any type of blowback. Yes, it's awful wanting my love back so much that it hurts physically, and we all seem to have been misled by so many inferior spell casters! I think we are all blessed to have found Ashra. I hope your happy and positive today my lovely.

Thank you for your support, much love and good vibes lovely lady.

Kate

Popular Member
Ashra's spells do not backfire. That includes the spells she has that are not love related. You will not regret getting a spell from Ashra. You can trust her 100% with your situation. She has been spell casting for over 15 years so you can definitely trust her and not worry about the spells backfiring :)

Daniela Souza

Popular Member
A Physic told me once that I had some bad spell on me that was making my life not to go foward.
I am not considering that. Maybe she told me so I could pay her to take it out of me.
She said: a brunette girl made a spell and I will reveal who she is. Weird...

But, I believe if Ashra saw something she would say....

Kate

Popular Member
I feel bad for people who have had experience with bad spell casters and their spells backfired. Luckily Ashra's spells do not do that. Ashra has over 15 years of experience with spell casting and only used white magic in her spells. She cares very much about her clients and would never cast a spell on someone and have it backfire. Ashra is not a rude person. She has such a kind soul ;) :) ;)

Indeeplove

Popular Member
It seems like thats all psychic's say is that you have a bad spell on you and that if you work with them they will work to get it off! I don't know how many times I heard this and I fell for it. I sent a lady some money one time and she didn't even contact me back. I had to call her back and she finally answered and told me I needed to pay more money because it was more in depth than she thought. Once she said that, I stopped sending her money. I get so tired of these people scamming other people out of their hard working money.

Allyson_xox

Popular Member
I'm sorry that you have had such bad experience with all of those terrible people. On the bright side, look at where you are now. You are with Ashra who has plenty of experience and who has not let anyone down. She is kind and generous, she really does want to help everyone to the point where you can see her schedule is clearly overfilled with clients request but she does it all to help us which is all she wants to do from my the bottom of her heart. She would never cast a spell to harm someone or do it knowing that it would backfire. She has a kind heart and cares so much about all of us.

ggray83

Like others have said already, I think inexperience plays a role. Also, not everyone has pure intentions when asking for a spell like this. I think that goes a long way. Before asking for something like this, examine yourself and make sure you know your intentions are pure. I know I have been guilty of the wrong intentions in other situations before, and it's not always inherently evil intent. Sometimes it just isn't constructive or well thought-out. Always make sure you know your heart and it's desires. Spell or no spell, you will always take the wrong path if you don't know yourself.

Vesperavega

Popular Member
I did not have any bad experiences with spells so far... I am glad for that, since I have heard that usually if spell is not done properly that it can backfire. I am so lucky because spell casters that I was dealing with before were really bad and things could have gone way, way worse. Maybe even they were not casting anything since nothing was happening with those spells at that time. But I believe firmly that Ashra is so professional and her spells could not go hurt anyone.

Vesperavega

Popular Member
I believe that if your feelings are true for someone that you are putting under spell it should not backfire. Also spell needs to be done properly as well and that is why I do not fear since Ashra is doing such an amazing job everyday for us. You just need to have faith in your spell and I am sure that its power will grow stronger everyday. I know that it is the hardest part, since I am also struggling with staying positive, but it is the only way of getting your loved one as son as possible.

passionsk85

Each time I had a spell cast i seen immediate signs that he and i where still connected in some form. The problem for me would be the overall result of the spells potency and its ability to stay affective. Could it be because mentally he's rejecting me? Usually about every three months he's back reaching out to me but this time its a bit different because he hasn't come back. I will purchase a spell from Ashra very soon because from what I've heard her spells work, don't backfire and they last which is exactly what im looking for.

Kate

Popular Member
I am happy that every time you've had a spell cast you've seen a sign! That is wonderful! I think that since it is still early there is a possibility that he's mentally rejecting you but the spells will change that and you don't have to worry. Ashra's spells do not backfire as we all know and it only brings us positive results in the end. I am sending lots of positive vibes your way!!

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Ashra's spells do not backfire, nor will they harm your life or make your situation worse. i would deffinitly puchase a spell from Ashra, you wont regret it. i have been working with Ashra for a long time now. i have the worse trust issues, i don't trust anyone. So, for me to trust Ashra it's a HUGE thing for me. take the chance, its a chance worth taking hun. You wont be let down!

Princess9

It's true that Ashra's spells never backfire. That's because her spells are purely based on White Magic. Her spells have the potency to stay effective for long and you can always add a seal afterwards. That will prevent the energy of your spell from dissipating outside into the energy world and it will directly focus on your target-your lover. The effects of her spell don't fade. Once your lover lands in your arms, he will be a different person also. :)

Maybe there is something that is obstructing his thoughts. Maybe he is under a wrong influence. Maybe something is preventing him to profess his love for you and show to the outside world that you and he are a couple. Ashra's spells will remove all these obstacles that lie in your path.
Everything will be good for you now girl! Stay positive!

passionsk85

Ive been researching whether or not love spells backfire. I even was told by a friend who practices the arts that he wouldn't feel right casting a love spell for me because he wouldn't want there to be any backfire. To sum it up he said something along the lines of whatever you dish out comes back to you three fold. Which of course startled me because I love J "my love" and don't want to harm, but love him. I also don't want any bad coming to haunt my loved ones anyone else or me. I've read on one of the threads, I don't remember if it was this one or another one, but that Ashra's spells don't backfire; because of the type of magic she uses and two because she has the necessary experience needed to keep the correct balance of things where it needs to be. I haven't heard any bad things so im confident that Ashra is the caster that i need working all of my spells.

Allyson_xox

Popular Member
I don't think Ashra's spells backfire. She is very experienced and has plenty of knowledge on magic that she knows everything that she is doing. She handles all of her spells with the greatest of care so not only will it not backfire but it won't harm anyone. Her spells are known for their effectiveness and their permanence but also their ability to change your lover into a better version of themselves. The white magic she uses really works and benefits everyone involved so don't worry about your spells. Place your trust in Ashra because it won't be misplaced, she is a kind person who wouldn't harm anyone so best wishes to all of you guys! If you have anymore questions or want to find out more then check out her reviews and testimonies.

Stephan

Popular Member
The truth is white magic spells will not backfire or what it is called rebound. As Ashra has explain in her previous post, white magic spell is actually utilizing the natural energy of the earth to generate the power to help change our love's mind and heart to our direction and in favours of us.

So it is either workable or not. If your love has a stubborn mind and heart then it will definitely takes time or many kind of different spells for he or she to be able to follow the path that the spells have designated for he or she to walk towards.

If for black magic spells, there might be a certain risks of rebound to happen if your love found out about it or somehow it has been discover by someone else.
So, happy spellbounding! :)

Shelby

Popular Member
I'm not sure if Ashras love spells backfire. I'm sure if there was an evidence of that being the case, we would know about it. I think it's already been said but inexperience probably contributes to backfiring of spells. Ashra has nearly 16 years experience now so she knows what she is doing. But naive people who are desperate could seek the help of other people who are not as well known. Or could even attempt to do spells themselves because you can buy spells on eBay that come with instructions on how to use them. I don't know how accurate they are or if they even work but I'm sure there are people who buy them and try and take fate into their own hands. I'm sure there is a lot of good spells on eBay that may help but there is probably a lot of bad ones as well and you can't truly know what ingredients are being sent to you and what the instructions will be until you open them.

Martavia Alexander

Popular Member
I learned my lesson when I tried to have two spell casters cast a spell but both where fakes and took my money and likely backfired. I thought if I had two spell casters the spell would work quickly, but I was wrong so now I'm comfortable with Ashra doing my spell. I'll leave it up to her and I will update every chance I get on my results.

Allyson_xox

Popular Member
I think love spells could backfire if they weren't done properly. However Ashra's spells don't backfire. She has a lot of experience and knowledge so her spells are pretty effective in what they do without any backfire of some sort. She mainly uses white magic which probably plays a large role as well. If black magic is involved then there is a really big chance of a backfire even when it may be done properly. The chances of a spell backfiring aren't very high and if they are it is probably due to lack of experience by the spell caster so make sure whoever is casting the spell has experience and knowledge in all aspects of the subject.

Valerie Ford

I dont think love spells backfire. Ashra spells is designed to help fix issues in relationships. If you believe and have faith in the spell and stay positive knowing your spell is working. Because it is working on your situation. I dont think you should worry about the spell backfiring. Ashra is very experienced in what she does and her spells are to help situations and fix issues.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Ashras spells have never been known to make a situation worse. People who say that they do haven't given Ashras spells a chance or really believed in her.

Ashra is very talented, she genuinly loves helping people, peoples happiness is what motivates her to keep going and to help more people each and every day.

Ashra Koehns spells do NOT under any circumstance backfire.

Also take note that she casts white magic spells for the simple fact white magic is pure and cannot harm a person. she is very gifted and smart, she knows what she is doing. I wouldn't trust any other spell caster!

Shelby

Popular Member
Having a lot of trust and faith in Ashra and the spells you have cast will have a lot of say in the backfiring of spells or not. If you truly believe that the spell is going to work and you maintain a positive mind frame, then this will transfer onto the energy which you don't realise is all around you 24/7 working it's magic even when you don't think it is. But if you are constantly stressing out and thinking negatively, then this may have affect the spells quite badly and could cause them to backfire even if you didn't mean for them to. I don't want to worry anyone or stress them out but that's just the way I think. I know Ashra plays a big part in our spells and their reliability but I also think we too, as the clients, play a big role in the spells and how they work.