• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Do love spells backfire?

Kate

Popular Member
Thanking you for reminding everyone about this Gaby! There are probably people out there who have had such bad experiences with spell casters that they don't believe Ashra can help. But she is a real person who has helped thousands of people around the world. I think some of it has to do with if the person is doubting the spell then it slows it down. Also, yes she uses white magic to bring positive results only. She cares about us.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Your right Kate.
sometimes many bad experiences can scare you from making the same mistake again.
Its easy for people to say they are someone they are not when they are hiding behind a computer screen.

Ashra has the only website that convinced me in trying out her services. And i do not regret it. I have been working with Ashra for 13 months, and not once have her spells backfired! i have not had any bad experiences with Ashra.

Amy

Popular Member
I don't know if love spells backfire but I think something happened to me, because now I feel like I'm under a love spell. I know I'm not, but I feel crazy for him all the time and I hurt all the time like. I feel sick to my stomach when he leaves. I used to feel happy but not anymore. I know he has to sleep and work but I feel sick. It has to be from the spell because it was never this bad. Thanks

Shelby

Popular Member
It's very understandable to be skeptical of something that we do not understand. That is just innate within us. We tend to block out the things we do not understand instead of opening our minds to the new possibilities. I don't think it is a bad thing but sometimes it can hold the human race back because we choose not to adapt to new situations. I think this applies to Ashra and her spells. Because it not something we are able to do ourselves so we do not have an in depth understanding of how it works; we can sometimes be impatient and believe it is not working because we do not see the results we wish to see straight away. People don't seem to realize that once they do begin to start doubting, this will only slow down their spell progress even more which of course again will make them feel like the spells aren't working for them which again breeds negative thoughts and slower spell response. It is a vicious cycle to fall into which is why people must always remember to remain positive and when they do begin to feel negative about it, they must distract themselves and keep their mind focused.

Kate

Popular Member
Gaby, you inspire me. I believe you have been on this forum the longest and I see just how positive you still are after all of this time. Also about Ashra's website, it gave me a really good feeling also and I knew that I could trust her. Other websites that fake spell casters have look very unprofessional, their spells may backfire and you just get a bad feeling looking at it. Thank god we have found Ashra to help all of us!! :) :)

KatieKat

Popular Member
Backlash (spells backfiring) mainly comes when you meddle with black magick. White magick is pure and respects the natural laws of harmony and balance while black magick is meant to be used when you will stop at nothing to get what you want, and this often means going to extreme lengths and that opens up the high possibility of backlash. I believe that black magick should be used very carefully and only by very experienced spell casters. Often, it should also be used as a last resort, simply because of the consequences that it can bring. Ashra can help guide you and help you pick a spell that has a very low or nonexistent possibilty of backfiring if you still have concerns. Unfortunately, that concern will only hold you back because you won't fully believe in the power of your spell. Magick requires full and unwavoring faith to work. Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith to get something you truly want. And isn't love worth that?

adrella Williams

Popular Member
KatieKat, I agree with you. I think that white magic spells don't backfire because they are used for good, but on the other hand I do believe that when people mess around with black magic spells they do backfire; especially if you are trying to do harm to someone or get revenge on them. As for Ashra spells, I don't think her spells backfire. It just takes some people spells longer to manifest then others due to the fact that we all have different situations.

ashank634

Hey again,
I think that love spells only back fire when you initiate contact first with your lover and things along that line. Its best to stay positive, hopful, happy and have faith in yourself and the spell. I believe that if you have a negitive mind the spell may backfire. Always stay positive in any type of situation, be patient as well. Also, its best not to contact your lover first, especially when the spell is in progress. Follow these guidelines and the spell will be able to manifest in no time. I'm about to get my spell cast very soon and I hope to see some improvement. I will stay positive and hopful.

raregemstoneamber

Popular Member
From what I have read white magic love spells never backfires. Its backfire proof. However, black magic can backfire and often times do especially if it was done with bad intentions. I also read if you're not a professional spell caster or if you mess up on the spell ritual it could backfire. Also some of the spells you find online could backfire because you don't know if they are considered white magic or black magic some of them doesn't specify what kind they are.

Kate

Popular Member
You are right. Inexperienced spell casters will often cast spells that will backfire even if it is a white magic spell. Luckily Ashra has over 15 years of experience, and spell casting runs in her family so we can definitely trust her. The white magic spells we have casted by her will never backfire. She wouldn't do anything that could harm herself or her clients. We can trust Ashra 100%.

Heather Dulgar

Popular Member
If spells are done the right way and by someone like Ashra who knows what they are doing, no they won't backfire. However, if you are doing them yourself they have a chance of backfiring on you because you don't have the right experience.

Meagan Galvan

Popular Member
I am wondering the same thing. I tried to research my questions but I'm having a hard time finding the answers I'm looking for. So my questions are 1) does spell casting literally just a spell or are the spells really changing the other persons heart? As in if my ex boyfriend comes back because of a spell does he truly love me again or did the spell just make it fake love? And does it ever wear off or stop working? Does having someone cast a spell on the person you love go against religion? As in is it something God would not approve of? Are there any negative side effects to spell casting like backfiring? If anyone could please answer any of my questions I'd really appreciate it.

Valerie Ford

Meagan spells are energy casted on your lover to bring to surface the love your lover has for you. My understanding that Ashra spells are always active when you get a spell cast. Its your choice if you want to get a spell or not; her love spells don't backfire. I know some religions don't approve of spells and they are totally against it. The only way of a spell back firing is it was cast by someone who is unexperienced. Ashra has 15 years of experience and she is very experienced in what she does. Theres alot of positive reviews and feedback of people who have purchased spells. I am positive Ashra can bring your lover back. I wish you the best and sending positive vibes to you.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hi Meagan, you have some very common questions you are asking.
Ashra gets these questions all the time.

When your lover returns to you, he will truly love you and it will all happen naturally as if you didn't request spells from Ashra.

When requesting spells from Ashra its important that you know for sure if you really love your ex and you need to be sure if you want to be with him forever, because Ashra works on getting your lover to stay with you permenently.

Of course, you still need to play your part in effort to keep your lover with you. your spells don't stop working. however, iit is possible to push your lover away.

Also, Ashra's white magic spells do not backfire, the only time white magic spells backfire is if there is an inexperienced spell caster casting the spells. some people are in it for the money and dont take pride in their work.

Ashra is much different, she cares more about her clients then the money she earns.

Meagan Galvan

Popular Member
I'm sorry to ask again but can you clarify that? What exactly do you mean he will truly love me? Because at a point he was in love with me, but after so long of me not knowing how to show my love for him he explained to me that he fell out of love and now he told me that he wants absolutely nothing to do with me and he does not love me at all anymore. So how exactly does she bring the feelings back naturally? I understand you might not exactly know but if you could try to explain if you have any idea :(

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Ashra's spells are extrememly powerful, Ashra's spells are designed to remove all obstacles remaining between you and your lover.

Ashra can erase your lovers bad thoughts and negativity of you and have him fall deeply back in love with you in no time.

Basically Ashra's spells travel down to the core of your problems then slowly travel out removing any issues that occur leaving you and your lover to start a clean slate.

When your lover returns it will feel natural and real. Your spell will never backfire.

If you are completely honest and specific with Ashra, she can do a much better job of helping you.

Meagan Galvan

Popular Member
Thank you so much Gaby, that really clarified everything! I was really a little hesitant because although I do love my ex boyfriend, I wasn't sure if I wanted to cast a spell to bring him back if it was not going to be real affection towards me, but your explanation really cleared things up for me and I'm ready to give it a shot! I have full faith now that all of this will work and I have full faith in Ashra.

Allyson_xox

Popular Member
I agree with you Gaby. I don't think Ashra's love spells should backfire on anyone really. Her spells are so powerful which is why she always wants you to be sure that the person you are getting your spell cast is the one you want to be with forever because her spells are long lasting. The spell casting is also natural as well like your lover won't feel forced to come back or anything. They'll come to their senses on their own and give you guys a fresh start which I'm sure is what we all need as well. Just be open with Ashra as much as you can with your situation and she will help you as much as she can with the information you give her.

LeanneS

Popular Member
I have not had a spell cast yet but i am thinking positive and really believe the spell will work as they have for so many people on here. I never believed in white magic until i found this site but i really do now. I am so happy to have found Ashra and hope to have enough points to have a spell cast very soon

Kate

Popular Member
Hey Meagan! So glad to see another person on the forum. You can definitely trust Ashra 100%. I'm not sure exactly what your situation is but if your lover is an ex and you want him back, the spells will definitely do that. Ashra has helped over 200,000 people get their lovers back. Isn't that amazing! You can put your full faith into Ashra because she will not let you down. Just stay patient and positive and everything will work out just fine. ;)

RM3

Hi All, I'm interested in this topic. Do love spells really back-fire? And why do they back fire in the first place? Do they harm the person that we love?

Anaujek24

Thank you for this insight and advice. I think many people will find this useful. So often, we're in a rush to get what we desire that we don't pay attention to things like a caster's experience

LeanneS

Popular Member
This might be a really stupid question but can love spells ever bring back the wrong person eg. an ex boyfriend that you definitely do not want back? Hope someone can answer that as I am hoping to get enough Karma points this week to have the passion of panacea spell cast. Can anyone also tell me what Ashra needs to know about my situation before she casts the spell? I know Ashra is very busy so I do not want to bother her with all these questions. Hope somone can help

DeAnthony Clark

Popular Member
I don't think love spells backfire. I think that it only happens when spell casters uses black magic which to me is very dangerous. I never had a spell cast before in my life so I don't know if it backfires or not. I know that Ashra spells don't do this because she have very positive reviews on her love spells. A couple got back together and they are preparing to get married. They also are having positive vibes in their relationship. Ashra is the only spell caster I know that love spells will be successful and have greater outcomes. When I have my passion panacea spell casted I will be honored to post a review because I know that it is going to work. This forum has really taught me a lot.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Ashra's spells do not backfire. They also will not bring back the wrong person.

Ashra asks for a picture of you and your lover so that she can identify you both in order to do the most accurate casting.

When requesting a spell from Ashra it helps to tell her everything you can. The more details the more she can help you :)

Allyson_xox

Popular Member
In regards of a spell backfiring, I don't think one of Ashra's spells should backfire. She does her best and puts a lot of energy into the spells she casts for us to make sure we get the best results possible. She has plenty of experience and knowledge with spell casting that there really isn't any room for error with having Ashra as your spell caster. We do need to put our part in and have positive thoughts to help our spell along. Negative thoughts will just derail any progress our spells give us. Just stay positive guys and positive vibes to everyone!

Mima55

Popular Member
That sound great that Ashra uses pure white magic that doesn't backfire. I am really afraid of use black magic due to the possibility of blowback from that type of spell. I am also afraid of backfire but if Ashra said so, I believe in her words.

bernard kihara

From all the reviews and feedback from different people who had successful spells with Ashra's help I've not seen anyone saying they back fired. All of them are giving very positive feedbacks. I believe Ashra's experience makes it success because she knows what she is doing. She cares for everyone and she can't do something that will backfire or harm us. Stay positive everyone and have no doubts about Ashra's work. Its all good

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Ashra's spells do not backfire.

Not only does it depend on the type of magic that is used, it also depends on the spell caster as to the outcome of the spells.

Ashra works hard, she doesn't cut corners, she doesn't rush and she is patient.
She works towards giving her clients the satisfaction and happiness that they are looking for.

I have been working with Ashra for a while, I have many Spells active. I have not ever had a spell backfire.

Andrea Wilborn

Popular Member
From the reviews and and the great feedback from people on this forum, I know that Ashra's love spells will not backfire at all. She helps people from all over the world. I had looked all over before I found Ashra and nothing like this at all she is definitely the best thing on earth. I'm sticking with her I can't wait until my spell is casted.

staticx

I asked Ashra about this when I first contacted her. She said that her love spells will not backfire. It only will in very rare cases, but she has been casting love spells for years and has not come across it often. The chance of it happenening is very low.

Its a new day today. Let's try to be more positive as we were yesterday. Everything will work out. We're on here for a reason and that's love. Love is a beautiful thing and we all deserve it. Sending positive vibes to everyone. Take care and be safe.

Mima55

Popular Member
I also believe that Ashra's spell don't backfire because i really trust to her and to her work. I know that magic can be very dangerous, especially black one and I have read that could 3 timesback to you if you do some dangerous things. However, I know that Ashra uses only pure white magic and she is here to help us.

She really cares for each person especially and that is so so lovely. Thank you Ashra!

Kate

Popular Member
You're right Gaby. It depends on the magic that is used. Black magic is the type that can backfire, but Ashra is a very experienced spell caster and will make sure she does everything correctly so that it doesn't backfire. She mostly used white magic and since it is a pure kind of energy, it will bring only positive results. Ashra has many years of experience so therefore her spells will not backfire.

LeanneS

Popular Member
I have complete trust in Ashra and know her spells do not backfire. Black magic spells can backfire if they are not done by an experienced spellcaster. Ashra has 15 years experience and is very successful and has won awards. I have read most of the comments on here and have not seen anything about any spells backfiring. We all need to stay positive that Ashra's spells work and we will all be happy one day

bernard kihara

Ashra's work speaks for itself and I have not read anything negative about her. The energy she puts in her spells makes them permanent. With over 15 years experience then she knows that the satisfaction for her clients means everything to her.

Her work is pure and very clean. Backfiring is not going to happen with her spells. Ashra is dedicated to see happy clients and thats why she gives the best.

I will always use Ashra for any spell and I know what to expect always.

Edna Mendez

Popular Member
Wow, I am so amazed how Ashra has so much trust from all of the members in this forum. I really want to comment positive thing someday, of course, when I get my spell casted.

I don't know why, but being able to write here makes me feel at ease.
Greetings to all of you!!!

Peace....

Tyan

Popular Member
With Ashra's white magic spells, I do not believe her love spells will backfire. However, with anybody else that claims to be a spell caster I feel as if they would mess up everything! I only trust ashra and that is all! Ashra is real and amazing.

Other spell casters claim to do voodoo and other kinds of magic which could backfire. Ashra has been around here for a little while so I think she knows what she is doing!

Aj1997

I have a question, I'm not so worried about it backfiring on me, but will my ex get hurt out of this? Not hurt but can he get sick off of these spells? I don't want his healthy to be messed up. I love him too much for that. I casted a spell and I see it's working. But I was curious about his side of it. I read some side effects and I hope it's not true with Ashra's spells. I love him a lot and I do not want to see him get sick from this.

disneyblonde

I've used other spell casters, and I feel like their spells backfired to the point where a former lover has blocked all contact with me. He even thought I was stalking him, which is something I would never do (seriously, it takes too much time and effort, both of which I lack, to stalk someone). The only reason I can think that he would do something like that is a spell that backfired. I'm anxious to have enough for Ashra to cast a spell for my new lover. I hope and pray that it works!

Sourabh Mushre

Popular Member
The spells which Ashra casts are pure white magic and these white magic spells do not causes any harm and do not backfire. The black magic spells which are not cast carefully may backfire because they involves negative energy and a lot evilness. One who is going with white magic spells should not be having fear of back firing of their spell because they will only yield you desired results.