1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Do love spells backfire?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Carmen, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Phoebe Jugalbot

Phoebe Jugalbot Well-Known Member

Hi Carmen! I don't think love spells backfire unless you choose the right spell caster. Also choose to use the right type of magic. I think it's better to use White magic. Black magic has the tendency to backfire and plus it's risky. I also think that with Ashra, your spells won't backfire. She's very experienced in what she does and she knows what she's doing. She's real too and she'll always be there to help you out o matter what! :)

2. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

Spells will not backfire as long as you have the right spell caster working on your situation. Don't cut corners when looking for help.

Saber and RubyXRed like this.
  3. IHEARTEMILY

IHEARTEMILY Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree with Ashra. Just like when you building a house. If you cut corners, everything will collapse. In addition, I believe that the intention must true. If you ask Ashra to cast a spell to take control of the person and hurt them in any way, the spells may not work or the spell could cause you to have problems. If your intention is to be with the person, like i am with Emily, then the spellcaster's energy plus your own will help the spell.

4. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

This video is spot on! If you go to a spell caster with hardly any experience and someone who isn't dedicated enough to their work then yes, expect your spells to backfire or something to go wrong. Ashra definitely does not cut corners at all. She is 100% genuine and honest with her clients which is what I love about her:) The other thing that will help your spells even more is to remain positive, follow the guidelines and be patient!

5. Emery

Emery Member

I honestly dont see how love spells back fire, if there is anything I need to know or be warned about fill me in with some knowledge please I really wouldnt see how love spells could back fire on you unless if it was black magic.

6. Phoebe Jugalbot

Phoebe Jugalbot Well-Known Member

Yes that is true! Ashra is very much experienced and very skilled in what she does. There's no chance for her spells to backfire. She is genuine and very honest, caring and understanding. I agree with you RubyXRed! Spells work but it also requires your determination and mindset. You have to keep staying positive and to follow the guidelines to make your spells more effective!

7. rita13

rita13 Well-Known Member

I agree with you and Ashra its very true. I have nothing to worry about your casting.You have been in 16 years of experienced in casting and never heard anyone from your clients that the spell backfires. Your a professional spell caster and you know what your doing. It didn't harm anyone. You choose white magic it's better than black magic. People trusted you and you have helped so many people already. Your intention of casting is to help out everyone unlike the other spell caster.

The video above above can testify everyone who is asking if spells backfires. Nice video I keep watching it!☺

8. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello Ashra! I couldn't agree with you more. Love spells won't backfire as long as we deal with the right spellcaster who knows our situation well and shows lots of concerns for our satisfaction like you, hehe. In addition, we should know what we are here for. If we are looking for help for the sake of being with someone we have in our heart, then it doesn't give us bad impacts because we have a good intention. To be honest, I won't think to do so much harm to anyone else, especially to the love of my life. Guys, don't worry about this stuff continously, Ashra is the profesional who can handle everything appropriately.

9. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

My opinion is love spells do back fire if it is casted by a spell caster who is just now starting out or if they are black magic or voodoo then I think possibly the love spells would backfire.

If the love spell is casted by Ashra Koehn then no, the love spell won't back fire. Ashra is a white magic spell caster nothing bad should happen especially knowing that she has been doing this for quite a while. I don't think any of us have anything to worry about having ashra as our spell caster :)

10. RubyXRed

I think spells will backfire if you go with a spellcaster who has little experience, uses different types of magic or it could depend on how dedicated they really are to there work. I know Ashra has loads of experience she uses white magic which i think is the best type and I know Ashra is totally dedicated to her work!

16 years is amazing and I am so happy I have found her and shes on my side.

11. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I understand that it takes a while for someone to learn the ins and outs of magic in order to have their spells be successful but its important that you are careful.

For a spell to not backfire you must have years of experience, making a mistake could harm someone's life depending on how big the mistake is.

I trust Ashra and I trust her work because I know she has loads of experience and she takes good care of me and my situation.

I wouldn't risk trying another spell caster.

12. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

If this is about Ashra's love spells then no her spells do not back fire. The only love spells that would back fire would be other people that casted them that aren't Ashra.

Other spell casters could just now be starting out and or can be not really familiar with spells and they are just learning while Ashra has done love spells for a long while now to know how to not have anything backfire and she is familiar with spells.

So no... Ashra's spells do not back fire but other spell casters spells could.

13. ayee

ayee Member

I think you should let someone who is an expert about love spells and magic handle the situation better. Someone who is an expert won't get harmed and won't hurt themselves and will give you good results.

14. RubyXRed

I don't know much about black magic. All I know is it does work fast but can backfire or wear off if not cast properly. So if ever I was to get a black magic spell it would only be from Ashra. I trust her 100% x

15. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

I have always worried that these spells would backfire and I'm kind of scared but Ashra has made it clear to me that her spells are white magic which doesn't backfires. We have all been decided before and requires some sort of proof that it wouldn't happen to us. I don't want to harm the person or I don't want to get harmed either so I'm making sure it's all pure magic and nothing else. Nobody has ever reported that their spells have backfired on Ashra forum and that made me more confident and relief. I do believe in Ashra and I know she will make the impossible possible and it's not far from now I'll be with my lover.

16. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

I don't think the love spells will backfire as long as you choose an expert like Ashra. I know that Ashra is using the white magic. I know that white magic are so natural, pure and safe. I know that by choosing Ashra, the love spells will not backfire. But be careful when you ask others spell casters to cast for your love spells. I don't think other spell casters are expert enough and don't believe other spell casters because I had been fooled by them before.

17. RubyXRed

Your right yanyan. Ashra is very experienced and she is able to check on the spells progress which not many spell casters can do. This is why her love spells don't backfire.

White magic is the best option as it is pure and is not harmful at all. I would never go to another spell caster, only Ashra she knows what she is doing and knows the best solution for each person and there problems.

18. Sky

Sky Well-Known Member

Could any of Ashra's spells backfire? I've noticed some of you guys mentioned to stay positive and believe it will work. I am personally a negative person at times when I am in a bad mood. Currently I feel negative because I am very heartbroken.

If I feel all these negative emotions such as anger or sadness would Ashra's spells not work or backfire?

19. Kate

Kate Popular Member

You're right yanyan! White magic is pure and this is the kind of magic Ashra often uses. As long as we stick to white magic spells and not things like black magic or voodoo, our spells will not backfire. Ashra is a very experienced spell caster. She knows what she is doing so we have no reason to worry about our spells backfiring. As long as we stay positive everything will be fine :)

20. Adri_topaz

Adri_topaz Active Member

When I was first looking into having a spell cast to help my situation I was extremely worried about it backfiring somehow. Then I came across Ashra's site and was immediately put at ease. I trust her with my spells. I do agree with what most people said on here about needing to have the right intentions and the right spell caster with experience. The way she customizes things helps ensure that they work in positive ways. We should try to stay as positive as hopeful to help boost our spells.

21. LuvHim8590

LuvHim8590 Well-Known Member

As far as I know the only time a love spell will backfire is if it was done with black magic or if the caster was trying to force or if you will manipulate someone's freewill. Please keep in my that not only can it backfire on the one requesting it, but also on the caster.

Rest assured that Ashra only uses white magic which is completely safe for us and her as well. She doesn't manipulate someone's freewill and if it's not meant to be she will let you know. Your in good hands with Ashra!

22. Ginas

Ginas Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

It depends on the spell caster that you go to, but Ashra is also a Professional and has been doing spells for 16 years, so she knows what she's doing. Now, I am not saying that other spell casters aren't like that, but they may not be well experienced. Every caster is different in their own ways. I do believe that the spells would not likely to backfire if Ashra is doing them because she uses white magic.

23. Noa

Noa Member

I don't know about this guys, but I got a free spell from a wicca spellcaster, and soon after the casting she told me I needed to 'cleanse my aura' because I had some kind of dark energy surrounding me or else the spell could backfire... the cleansing service was not free and now I'm afraid what's going to happen.

24. rita13

rita13 Well-Known Member

I believe that Ashra's spell won't back fire as she is well experienced and she uses white magic just like what you said guys it's pure and not harmful. We are glad that we have found Ashra that we are secured with her hands we have nothing to worry about. Maybe with other spell caster it may backfire but Ashra don't. Besides we haven't heard from anyone who've been worked with Ashra that their spell backfires. Ashra's spell don't backfires at all.

25. raregemstoneamber

raregemstoneamber Well-Known Member

Noa don't worry about it! It's a scam the same thing happened to me. Did you get it on a Wicca website? Because I got a free one on a Wicca website and on another website. Both said they would cast me a free spell. I got an email from both of them saying that it was cast, but a few days or so later I got another email the exact same email from both websites saying I fear for the results of your love spell it said that I had negative energy or something and needed to cleanse my aura and needed to pay to get it cleansed. Otherwise it could backfire. Does this sound familiar!? This is a fake scam ignore it!

26. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

Hello Noa. How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Yeah, just like you, I also get a free spell from the Wicca spellcaster too. On the first, they have cast my spell for free. After few days, they had send me an email. They told me that they have cast my spell but the spell cannot enter into my mind it is because got dark energy besides me and if I didn't clean it the spell will back fire. They ask me to pay for the money for the cleansing aura. But I just ignore about it. I didn't trust them because I can feel that they are not a real deal.

27. mzac

mzac Member

No need to worry. As long as you have Ashra do the spells it will not backfire. Only Ashra casts spells that doesn't backfire. I'm not sure for the rest of the spell caster, but if you have Ashra as your spell caster your in good hands. She is well experience for 16 years and cared so much for everyone that she will not let anything bad happen to you..rest assured Ashra will do your spells without it backfiring.

28. RubyXRed

As long as you work with Ashra it is certain that your spells will not backfire. She has so many years of experience and she is dedicated to her work and has our best interest at heart. Ashra is so powerful we honestly don't need to look any further. She is an absolute angel and she will always have a friend in me =) . x

29. ValkyrieRoberts

ValkyrieRoberts Well-Known Member

In Wicca, I do know that love spells can backfire, but that is usually if the caster is inexperienced. If they know what they are doing and dedicate the proper time into doing their spells, the chances of a backfire decrease dramatically. It also helps to have the correct ingredients and to do it at the proper time.

30. Sky

Sky Well-Known Member

Hi Noa, as I said earlier you should talk to Ashra about what has happened. Then again, most psychics and spell casters that tell you things like "you'll be cursed" and tells you, that you must get the spell, are just trying to get your money. It is possible that you have been cursed if she is real. If she isn't then she must've been trying to get your money.
    Like i said, talk to ashra about your experience

31. Nengpi

Nengpi Member

I don't think spells will backfire against you if you are using a genuine and experienced spell caster like Ashra for example because of her 16th years of spell casting abilities. I trust her and I have no doubts that it will backfire. Always have a clean mind and positive attitude while working with a spell casting because our mind can attract the good things and make it happen for us.

32. Sky

Sky Well-Known Member

Other than love spells, do other spells such as luck spells, money spells, fertility spells, or break up spells backfire? I'm just curious because I plan on getting Freedom Fire and I want the girl my lover cheated on me for, to be gone for good. I don't want the spell to backfire and somehow bring her closer to him or push me farther away. I know love spells don't backfire but I stupidly saw my lover's snapchat story last night and that where was there. I felt like maybe the spell will backfire, but I am thinking positive and hoping for the best

33. Pratima Pillai

Pratima Pillai Well-Known Member

Hello Sky,

There is a difference here. White spells don't back-fire in the first place. When you have negative thoughts spells don't back-fire. However, this slows down their progress. Meaning it takes time for their total manifestaton and/or desired outcome. Back-firing means like a boomerang, coming back to the sender as in not working or your lover walking out on the reconciliation. The situation turning from bad to worse! :eek: Keep all your fears and negativity aside. Ashra is here for all of us. She is committed to bring our lover/s back to us. As long as we stick to white magic, spells are not known to back-fire. Keep up your faith, patience, positivity and perseverance intact. We all are here with you.. :)

34. ValkyrieRoberts

ValkyrieRoberts Well-Known Member

Like Ashra said, a love spell backfiring usually only happens when the spell caster is no experienced enough to be doing this kind of spell or really an kind of spell. Ashra has been doing these spells for 16 years , so she definitely has the experience to make sure the spell will not backfire, but you definitely can NOT cut corners. You need to be able to trust your caster and they need to be experienced.

35. rita13

rita13 Well-Known Member

I honestly believe that Ashra's spells don't backfire because she's using white magic which is safe and not harm to everyones life. Besides, I haven't heard anyone whose been working with Ashra that had their love spells backfire on them. I have nothing to worry all about with Ashra's spell cause shes well experienced and she knows what shes doing.

36. Jewelson

Jewelson Well-Known Member

Yes. I think that Ashra does a Angelic spell by calling in help of angels. So yes they won't backfire and Ashra knows this by her well long experience. She has developed stronger connections to the spells and the world of spell casting and have deep understanding and intuitions of spell. So just trust her. If you have any doubts, you can go on ahead and email her for any queries you got. Best of luck with your spell. Hope the angels guide you back with your lover.

37. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

Love spells do not backfire unless you are using a spell caster that is new, inexperienced or maybe even black magic and voodoo. I have nothing against those two types of magic but there could be a possibility. None of Ashra's love spells backfired on me so it's awesome to say that Ashra is the best spell caster that you will find ever! Don't go to another spell caster ashra is the best ever and she will get your life back together! I hope the best for everyone and remember don't go to another spell caster! You don't want the other spell casters spells to backfire or not work!

38. Electra White

Electra White Well-Known Member

I very much do believe that spells can backfire due to inexperience. If someone doesn't have the energy, or the reliable resources, they could be causing more harm. They initially wanted to make better cause whether that be for a relationship, marriage, etc. It's a good idea to just go to Ashra for a spell! Don't go to anyone that seems sketch, unprofessional and looking to snatch your money! Pay attention to who you trust, especially with your LIFE! Your life in an eternity, go to someone that's experienced and knows exactly what to do. Ashra is the only website that I've seen that seems 100% legit! I've looked at lots and there's just not enough to trust, it's like the imposters are invoking you simply for the money. But ashra is no where near that, she does it for caring and loving the ones that are suffering truly.

39. Adrianna James

Adrianna James Well-Known Member

I would have to say experience is a big reason on why love spells can back fire. See if your unexperienced or have little experience the changes are very high that the love spell will back fire because the spell caster most likely does not know what he/she is doing. Also black magic is another reason why your spell could back fire, because anyone can do black magic, and it's filled with bad energy which is also another reason to why it might back fire.

40. rita13

rita13 Well-Known Member

Spells can backfire if you found the wrong spell caster or a less experienced one. Since we are here and we found Ashra we don't have nothing to worry about. She is well experienced and been for long years of spell casting and she uses white magic. So definitely her love spells wont back fire. Ashra doesn't use black magic on casting spells she uses the pure one and dont harm anyones lives.