1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Do love spells backfire?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Carmen, Jul 11, 2015.

1. JanRig

JanRig Member Member Plus Account

Hello there to everyone of you guys here. How are you guys doing all so far? Well I think love spell backfire if you go to a spell caster that is not as professional as ashra. Because those spell caster is not same experience as ashra. And a black spell that those spell caster been offered is really backfired. But ashra's spell is never backfire because ashra has been in this journey for a long time and she already know what she's going to do. So don't look for the other and just stay with ashra

2. ExaltedLight

ExaltedLight Member

Hey, everybody! Good morning! How are you all doing? Hopefully in finer spirits than you were yesterday.

I've never practiced magick, because with that kind of power comes responsibility. If a novice spellcaster casts a love spell, then there's a high chance that'll backfire. Love spells should be casted by rather accomplished and experienced spellcasters such as Ashra Koehn in my opinion.

However, I'd rather have a spellcaster use white magic than black magic; I don't trust black magic because it's dangerous, unpredictable and thrives off negative energy gathered from sinister forces. You're affecting free will plus bringing yourself and possibly your loved ones some very bad karma.

White magic, on the other hand, draws strength from the forces of nature. Sure, it may be slower but white magic will never harm anyone nor bring about bad karma. In addition, Ashra uses and prefers this type of magic, which is another reason why I trust her.

Ashra is the one and only spellcaster who'll have your best interests at heart. You should definitely put her faith in her, because she'll never lead you astray. Also, her high success rate speaks volumes, does it not?

Have a wonderful day, everyone! Shining love and light to all! Here's some positive vibes headed your way!

3. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone
    Most of the time the love spell is backfiring for some people when they are using black magic one.
    However when it comes to Ashra, I believe her spells won't ever be backfire whether it's white magic and or her black magic one because Ashra is already an experienced spellcaster and really proffessional. She knows what she's been doing so we can expect that the spell that we are getting from her will never be backfire.
    Besides she is the best spellcaster and I really trust her, her spells won't backfire because she also personalizing those spells with our situations.
    Ashra is so genius and really an expert so we can trust her believe me guys her spells will never let us down and it will never backfire.

4. Harleen Kriar

Harleen Kriar Member

Unless you are experienced it is advised that you don't practice magic. If you aren't experienced it's not good idea to try it. But if you are experienced then go for it. But I would say just have an experienced person like Ashra cast the spell for you. My parents/family all don't believe in magic or spells, but I will and always will believe in it no matter what. I will always even believe in ashra. She is a talented spell caster who helps a lot.

5. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!!! I hope your all are doing good and having an amazing day. Ashra's love spells will never backfire on you, or your situation. It's always very safe and it's also white magic love spells that Ashra does, and also she does everything with care and to guarantee success for your spell. The kind of love spells which can possibly backfire is black magic love spells and they are not good and they are really dangerous too so stay away from it as it can bring you only harm and to the one who does it and also for your situation as the result will never last. Ashra's spells are amazing and they are permanent too.