• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Do spells require biological samples to work?

ValkyrieRoberts

Popular Member
Bio samples are really only used to make the spells stronger. That is why you should send her a picture of yourself and of your loved ones, but never send anyone any kind of bodily fluids. That, gross as it is, can be used to steal your identity. Gross and weird right? You have to be very careful about the kind of things you say to someone and what you send them.

Pratima Pillai

Popular Member
Guys, Ashra did not ask for the photos as well during the spell cast. I thought she might. I shall include mine and my beau's photo next time alongwith all the details from my end. Yes some practitioners ask for biological markers. However these are for not for white magic spells. They are for alternate methods. In my country they ask for time, place and date of birth alongwith photos and biological markers.

Mssdat, you may send any type of photos full or half length. Multiple is not required. One shall suffice. Though it is optional. You and me may consider sending it for our own personal satisfaction.

Andria

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I just thought of another reason why I wouldn't send biological samples to anyone. Imagine if they committed a crime and placed your DNA at a crime scene. That would be horrible and affect your life even if you were found innocent at a later date.

I'm elated that Ashra does not ask for biological markers. Her spells work fine without them as long as you send her enough details to work with.

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey Andria! Oh my god.. yeah that is true and how scary would that be!

The only things I have sent Ashra is pictures of me and my lover, she didn't ask for them, but I sent them just incase :). The thought of sending body fluids etc is just gross and creepy:laugh:.

sassywildchic

I don't believe that Ashra uses biological items for the spells, but for some spells other than theses ones, they do require biological items. However, for the spells Ashra does, you don't. For some spells though, using biological items like nail clippings, blood, that sort of stuff, it does help the spell.

ValkyrieRoberts

Popular Member
I can only imagine how many times that incident has actually happened to someone. I feel bad for people. However, just remember guys, if you ever go to another spell caster whether to just 'check them out' or because they might offer something that Ashra does not, just remember that only black magic and voodoo require biological samples. White magic does not. Well, not usually. Though the times that is does are VERY rare and are more along the lines of gray magic. But with White magic, typically only pictures are needed so that the caster can get a good look at your face and your lovers face and can direct the spell towards you both.

MOI

Popular Member
Blood, saliva, hair and nails are some I know black magic would require you bring. In order for them to cast the spell successfully. Ashra does not require us to do that. Even pictures, depends on situation maybe. But I volunteer and email her our pics. I dont know if it could help me but I insist.

Im so scared to give other sample aside from pics.

Nengpi

Hi everyone.
Ashra does asks for pictures of our lover and ours as well in order to make the spell casting more accurate and powerful!

She won't ask for anything related with biological samples and no candle ceremony so rest assure you won't have any inconveniences caused. She's very detailed and professional in her abilities.

Pyxilation Ray

I was recently given a spell to cast on my own that required biological samples. I don't doubt that it might have been effective, I know some very powerful witches. But if I can avoid any extra obstacles and time spent, I feel that's best. I found Ashra searching for spell casters on the internet. I certainly appreciate that she got back to me so promptly. I'm glad to see so much success with her spells, I really need this to work for me.

Saber

I wonder if I should send her a photo of my love then. I think most spell casters just ask for the photo but I have not really meet to many who were as kind as Ashra.

Su-An

Popular Member
I believe it is people who practice voodoo that ask for those kind of samples in order to make dolls of the people involved. I personally would never do it because what else would or could they do with those dolls? Voodoo is by far the worst thing about any kind of magic I have always been told. Voodoo is someone else controlling you and the other person and making you feel what they want you to feel and do. I have always been told to Never resort to using voodoo because there is nothing good about it and nothing good comes from it.

The thing with giving a stranger your biological samples can be very bad. You don't actually know what the person is going to do with them, whether they are going to harm or to heal and help you. I don't think it is a good idea to give someone something of you if you don't actually know them at all.

Electra White

Popular Member
No, I do not believe you need to send biological samples to a spell caster for a spell!

The sweet and incredible thing is Ashra doesn't require you to send DNA. Simply just pictures! Which, makes it a lot easier on all of us.

Ashra asks for basic information.
Don't let anyone trick you into going with their lies or intimidating you to believe something!

Talk to others and see their experience. Ashra has lots of experience and lots of people that support her. She also cares for everyone LOTS. No matter what the situation is, she's so magically undefinable.

Pratima Pillai

Popular Member
Guys white spells don't require any biological markers. They work on the psyche of our lovers. They work by healing their hurt mind-sets. Thy work from changing their inner impressions which then comes to us as outer expressions . Ashra never asked me for any photos either! I have bought 2 spells Passion Panacea and until now. She did not request any photos. I should have sent her one I guess. Guys. I forgot to send them and now its too late. Next time, I buy the Twilight Moon seal which is on my radar now. I shall send the photos. As Valkyrie says it would help her to direct the flow of spell energy to both of us. Thank you much dear. Additionally it would scare the mice in the attic, my photo at least. Not my beaus', he is quite good-looking.

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I have not heard of this kind of spell casting before until this thread was made but in my honest opinion this cannot be a good type of magic being cast. Luckily Ashra does not ask for samples from us the only thing she wants from us is details about or situation and pictures which are optional.I sent pictures of my lover to Ashra and I just do it because I think it helps Ashra more.

Queen Sheba

Popular Member
Hello Kristy. You should never send any kind of biological samples to anyone because they are most likely a fraud and/or working black magic. That will not be a good thing at all. Ashra will never ask for biological samples. If you want any kind of spell casting done right trust in Ashra. She is a wonderful and caring person. Ashra is straight forward and will not sugarcoat anything. She will let you know what is needed.

Zelinda

At first I used to think that to perform spells we kinda need their DNA: hair, nails, blood and their clothes. I only knew that they all perform black magic which is very dark and impure. They hurts their targets feeling and force them against their free will which leads to backfire them. They says every love spells will backfire on them. But it depends on spell caster you know, some casters take the biological sample and perform white spells too and some used black spells. It all depends on how ulyou use them and what your intention are. Not all casters who take biological sample are black magic and fraud. Just biological samples makes even more powerful spells to work.

MOI

Popular Member
One of our friend ask me and my lovers finger nails before. Its chinese new year that day that is why we never think its some kinda magic. Grain of rice. Our wishes in a piece of chinese paper. Coins, gems, and some stones also. We put it in a basket or chinese jar. I don know if it is a black magic or anything. Its chinese new year do we dont have any idea that time. That was 6 years ago.

Electra White

Popular Member
I agree. I wouldn't send any biological samples to any spell caster! Considering they are working with black magic and that can possibly be very dangerous and hazardous to you and your family! Which, is very scary to think that it could have a bad outcome! To be safe, seek Ashra for help and Ashra will be SURE to do things properly and safely! There's no backfiring or bad things that follow after!

Elana

I think it would be weird for someone to ask for biological samples. It sounds unsafe. I feel safe with Ashra even though I had some doubts. It's hard to stay positive but she has helped me. She is kind. Ashra only requires birth dates and photos and a full detail on the situation.

Jewelson

Popular Member
Biological sample goes in the category of Black Magic or the binding spells. You don't need samples for this unless Ashra asks you to give her some. However, I think she just needs pictures... I don't see that she has ever asked any or any samples. You should know that Ashra's spell are white spells and so mostly there is nothing really required except the details she requires when casting the spell. So just forget about biological sample.. yes it's weird indeed for someone to ask for it.

Zeinab

Popular Member
The only thing that I was required to send was my picture with that day's date. I would not suggest anyone to send their personal things aside from pictures to spell casters because you just never know what they might use it for. I am glad Ashra did not ask me anything of that sort. Based on that, I can tell she is a really good spell caster because usually they would ask you a lot of money and then a lot of your personal items and DNA/Samples so the spell could work, and it usually won't still work. Ashra knows what she is doing that is all I can say.

Electra White

Popular Member
Does anyone know any information about bending spells and how they work? I really want to understand the concept of biological DNA spell samples and how they work because I don't really seem to understand the purpose behind it and how it all affiliates with spellcasting.

Has anyone ever in this forum messed with the black magic or any otherHas anyone ever in this forum messed with the black magic or any other sort of magic spell? Not that I'm going to do it at all because I don't believe in black magic, but I really do like learning and knowing about the outcome of other peoples spells and how they all work.

I'm parents tell me to stay away from stuff like this because they think that it's all evil and none of it's good. But, I have made my own believe that spellcasting is not bad because we are only looking for the good outcome of it in the ones that look for bad are the ones that suffer from their mistake. They are really against it because of their religion, but I won't let that affect my opinion.

I do believe everyone needs to make an opinion for themselves, another parent shouldn't make their opinion. Parent shouldn't be so forceful to think that they can put believes inside of your mind and make you believe them because it's not that easy.

I wish luck to you all and please be positive please be safe and don't forget to keep on moving keep on going and don't give up.

Ambieboo19

Popular Member
I have read on Google that some of the spells need the biological samples. I do not believe in that, but if its like other here says it can only be used with black magick. I beleive that any spell will be cast by a reason and knowing who is the person you are casting the spell on. I dont know if I'm right but that's what I really think about a spell. Some how I have. The same question but with photograph. Like sometimes I wonder if I should send her the photo of us once I get my spell cast. I'm saying this cause I want her to know wish person she casting the spell on. Like I said I do not know if I'm right either if I'm wrong. Maybe you can ask her I guess but it is wired. If Ashra has been 16 years casting spell that means she has no problem. Yes other people might see the results fast, but is because they been patient or just positive on what Ashra is doing.

This is just and opinion of mine, I don't want to thread anyone with this. Its just an opinion.

Pratima Pillai

Popular Member
What Ashra does is white spells and white spells don't require any biological markers :). Biological markers are asked for in voodoo and black-magic. White spells work on the psyche of our lovers, they work on the core issues:D. They work by healing their hurt mind-sets and changing their out-look and point of view towards us :woot:. They work on the principles of Metaphysics, from changing their inner impressions which then travels as outer expressions :thumbsup:. I have bought 2 spells Passion Panacea and Object of Desire. She did not request any photos so far. I should have sent her one I guess :jawdrop:. Guys. I forgot to send them and now its too late. Next time, I buy the next spell which she would recommend, I shall send the photos to help Ashra direct the flow of spell energy to both me and my beau :inlove:. Additionally, I think my photo would scare the pesky mice in the attic :hilarious:.

Jewelson

Popular Member
Yes, mostly black magic and voodoo hoodoo magic requires biological samples, even if voodoo is a white magic. Its all about the harnessing the scent of the aura of that person so that the magick can track that person and make a link to it. It makes the spell most strongest. White magic which Ashra uses are different and do not require any. I know things will get better if we use white instead of black magic. Anyone can use or harm the person if biological samples are used.

Racheal S

Popular Member
I'm not a spell caster, but I believe the biological sample is needed for some rituals no matter if used in white magic or dark magic. I think the spells that require biological sample is not convenient. Ashra's spells didn't request the biological sample, it still work for us. Why not we choose the easy way to bring our lost love back? Moreover I'm not sure the biological sample is used for good or evil spell and purpose. As I know is Ashra's spells are safe and no harmful. Keep faith on Ashra.

Wish you all the best. :)

Estella

Popular Member
I was asked to send a photo of myself holding that days date of course written out on paper. In my country where JUJU another firm of voodoo is practiced biological samples are normally requested for at least from what I see on the movies and been talked about and practiced. It's quite dicey because it falls in the wrong hands it could damage a whole lineage. I definitely don't support the use of biological samples and I strongly suspect Ashra is not particular about this either.

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I have not known spell casters to need biological samples from us but maybe there are rituals that need it as it can depend on the type of magic being cast. I personally do not like the sound of it and I am so glad Ashra does not ask for anything like that, the only thing she may need are pictures of our lovers but that is it really.

raregemstoneamber

Popular Member
I know that in the past Ashra has asked some people for biological samples for some rituals she has done in the past that I guess requires it. I know that black magic calls for biological samples. And I am wondering and really curious to find out that if indeed the obeah love spell is a form of black magic I wonder if Ashra would ask for or need biological samples for the obeah love ritual. It's just something I have been curious about and thinking about since Ashra announced the obeah spell.

Sanjida

Some spell caster do ask for biological sample which is kind of scary, like nobody wants to use their own thing neither they want to hurt someone else by using their biological sample. If there's other way to complete a spell then why biological samples. It might be harmful for someone. I would say Ashra is best because her spells doesnot require biological samples and she manage the easiest way for you so that you can manage it and not to risk yourself with something such as with biological sample.

Daisy

I'm not sure about that. Maybe ask someone who knows more about this stuff like Ashra. She'll answer all your questions and more about biological materials. Don't take my word do it but no they aren't necessary. Many people are seeing results here on this site . But I know some people are more cautious around these sites. You should experiment with yourself. Order a spell from Ashra and see if it works for you. If it don't than you might need to look for something else. I believe Ashra makes spiritual connections with you. That's how she knows you. Order a spell, I'm sure you'll see that there are simpler ways to reach your desire.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
I have heard that black magic spells sometime require biological samples, however, black magic is never the safest whether you need samples or not.

Ashra has never asked me for biological samples.

If you needed biological samples for a spell to work then I wouldn't have seen results with Ashra's spells.

All Ashra asks for/needs from you is basic details and what your situation is so she is able to help you accurately.

I do believe its a lot safer if you leave the Biological samples out of the equation.

Fera

Popular Member
Hey Sanjida! If I am not mistaken, there's a few spell casters online who asks for some biological samples to complete their rituals in spell casting. You are so right about it. I even couldn't imagine what I should do if someone "played" my biological samples. Ashra only needs a picture of us and the lovers which is optional actually for accuracy. She never asks me for some pictures, but my spells were always cast successfully, so yeah I will definitely stick with her.

sweetlady

Popular Member
I'm quite sure Black Magic spells require biological samples to work and White Magic spells can work without any samples.

I know some spell casters use photographs, clothes, anything that the person used or owns, even hairs, nails and stuff like that. I know because some of the spell casters require such things for the ritual to be successful and to attract the person you want but I believe that if you need any samples for your spell. That's when you're controlling the person, kinda forcing the person to love you or something else (depends on what you want from your spell to do)... I know black magic spells have the power to control the will of the individual.

Ambrosia_421

I've read about spells that need samples. I think some Voudou spells require them and maybe some Egyptian spells. But, frankly unless I was working with a spell caster in person I would be very hesitant to do this by mail. So I'm glad Ashra doesn't ask for those things. The most personal item I've ever given her we're photos.

raregemstoneamber

Popular Member
Hey Gaby! I'm confused though, because when I first joined the forum I thought I read somewhere where you and another member had Ashra to cast black magic for you? I can still find the old comments on here they was on the black magic thread or whatever it was called. And I remember you guys said something about mailing something to her for the spell. Like blood or something. And you were saying how Ashra warned you about the dangers and everything first. So I'm just confused. I thought that you got black magic or something?

Husky

Popular Member
No, not all spells need that since there are simple ways in getting the right person. With Ashra, she needs you and your lover's name. She also needs your address and details of your situation. This is average but some people actually require pictures of the person. The person you mentioned seemed like a scammer to me. Stick with Ashra!

Fera

Popular Member
Hey Husky! I also think that some of the spell casters who ask for biological materials are a con artist, but Ashra said that she is a real spellcaster, but she does require some biological samples in spellcasting, so yeah I don't know what I should say back,:laugh:. For some accuracy, Ashra only requests to fill out an order form in a complete way. Even there are some blanks like our phone number, address, state or province, and stuff like that to make sure that the spell is cast upon the right person. I personally feel scared of sending my samples to strangers although they are gifted as a real spellcaster. Just stick with Ashra always.

Tyan

Popular Member
With Ashras spells I don't believe she asks for samples and stuff but if another spell caster asks you would be you be ok to just send samples of your hair and stuff to them? I mean if you are okay with doing that then that is all you i wont judge but if you feel ok with sending some spell caster hair or whatever it is they ask for I hope you are comfortable with doing it. I dont think I would ever do that unless it was Ashra to ask for the samples but no other spell caster has my trust.