1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Do spells require biological samples to work?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by kristyJ, Jan 3, 2017.

1. aimipapa1

aimipapa1 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ashra's spells do not require any biological samples from us. The only things she needs in order to cast our spells are our names, our lover's name, both people's birthday days and a recent photo of us. And that's all. She knows exactly what to do with these information and the spells she casts are always so powerful. Many spell casters might ask for some strange things to cast your spell , but it's up to us to choose who to trust and work with.
    Have a nice day everyone and take care.

2. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!!! I hope your all doing good and having an amazing day. The spells which Ashra offers never requires you to ever provide any sort of biological samples, requiring biological samples for the spell sounds very scary to me since they are black magic and will only cause harm and it won't bring a good ending and also never a lasting result, it will also backfire in a bad way. Ashra is safe, you can trust her, her spells never backfire and also she never wants you to have any kind of this biological samples, it is very weird, stay away from those people.

3. Gillian9

Gillian9 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ashra does not require any biological samples for her spell to work. Her spells are powerful as they are and she doesn't need any hair or any other things from our body. Her spells will work as long as you believe in them and have faith in them. Its going to work if you stay positive all the time. Ashra had many clients already but she never asked for any biological samples. I don't even think its necessary in casting a spell. Just tell Ashra about your situation and she will help and it will work as long as you are honest with what you asked for.

4. JanRig

JanRig Member Member Plus Account

Hello there to everyone of you guys here. How are you guys doing all so far? Well as far as I know, if the spell caster is real they don't need a biological sample to cast a spell. Those spell caster that ask for biological sample is not a legit spell caster. Ashra didn't ask for that kind of thing. Ashra's spell does not required biological sample because she is a real spell caster and only asking your situation every little detailed of your situation and suggest a spell that is better suit to your situation. Never give a biological sample

5. ExaltedLight

ExaltedLight Member

Hey, everyone! Good afternoon! How are you all doing today? Good, I hope.

Ashra has casted two spells on my behalf so far and she hasn't asked me for biological samples. All Ashra has ever required from me were names, birthdays and photos of me (but I had enclosed a photo of U to assist Ashra).

In any case, I would steer clear of any spellcaster who asks you for biological samples. They're likely frauds or practitioners of black magic (voodoo perhaps). Why would anyone use biological samples in spells anyway? It sounds cool in fantasy television shows or novels, but in reality it's frightening.

Please don't entertain such spellcasters. Stick with Ashra, because she's the genuine article and a white magic practitioner. You and your loved one are safe in her capable hands, because Ashra's been in the business for eighteen years already.

At any rate, have a wonderful day! Sending positive vibes your way!

6. Surely anyone who needs a biological sample from you for a spell is a dark person. I have never in my life come across somebody replied asking for your bloods and things like that. It just does not seem natural to me at all and to me that is work of somebody who is dark and practices dark magic. Why would you happily give fragments of yourself to somebody just for a spell. They could then use that for anything and could even curse you. Please don’t give any samples blood hair anything. Stick to light magic and your safe.