• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Fertility spells for getting pregnant, do they work?

Indeeplove

Popular Member
Does ashra have any type of spells to keep the baby healthy or to know the gender early? I had a miscarriage with my last baby and I really want another boy since I only have one very spoiled little boy who i can just eat up he is so handsome but I want him to have someone to grow up with and not just his sisters. His daddy wants a big family and I think 4 kids is enough for us.

passionsk85

Congratulations to those of you who have purchased a fertility spell and now have a little bundle of joy. I will also like to extend prayer and well wishes to those of you who are interested in a spell or are waiting for a positive pregnancy test as a result of this. I do not need a fertility spell because im currently pregnant but i will definitely be keeping up with updates here that i can read the good news you all are having. Baby dust sprinkle on all of you

Kate

Popular Member
Indeeplove, sorry for the late reply but I am sure that you could get a fertility for your friend. It breaks my heart to see when a couple cannot conceive a baby and have a family because having a baby is what most married couples want. So if you truly feel like she would need this spell you could get it for her or you could recommend Ashra (without saying you ever got a spell from her.) I hope that this helped :)

Vesperavega

Popular Member
There is nothing that I want more than to have his children. I would have for sure at least two, but they need to have his eyes. I love his eyes so so so much and I want my children to have them. The way that I am imagining them they would be so beautiful. Since we started together I was noticing babies everywhere! Even now I can see happy couples with their children and I only wish we can be then one day...

Shelby

Popular Member
I know that once I get my lover back, I am going to be contacting Ashra once again for help with him. But this time it won't be because I need help getting him back or getting him to realise he still loves me. But because when we were together before, I got pregnant twice and I was unable to carry the babies to full term. I don't know if this was just really bad luck but it's made me feel negative thinking I aren't good enough to carry children. So I'm hoping with a fertility spell, it will help my body accept the baby inside me and I will be able to carry a healthy baby to full term. Is it true that you can decide if you want multiples and what gender you would want the baby to be? If so, that would be amazing. Though I'd be grateful just to have a healthy baby, it totally would be a bonus if I got to choose what I wanted.

adrella Williams

Popular Member
I like this thread because there are a lot of women who want to conceive but they can't. Its awesome for Ashra to have a fertility spell to help them out. Does the spell work for a woman that has had a tuber ligation and can't afford to pay to untie her tubes? Wil Ashra's pregnancy spells help them get pregnant in their tubes and they carry the baby the full term and the baby comes out to be healthy?

ashank634

Hello all,
I've never heard of fertility spells before so this is all new to me. It honestly would be a miracle if this can actually happen. I've actually read a few results posted on one of these forums stating that this fertility spell did work, and I found it to be amazing. Many people have had good and positive results with many spells that Ashra has casted. I hope it goes well for you :) I'm soon to have my first spell casted in no time, I wish to bring my love back to me. Words of advice, keep calm and stay positive!

Shelby

Popular Member
Hello all,
I've never heard of fertility spells before so this is all new to me. It honestly would be a miracle if this can actually happen. I've actually read a few results posted on one of these forums stating that this fertility spell did work, and I found it to be amazing. Many people have had good and positive results with many spells that Ashra has casted. I hope it goes well for you :) I'm soon to have my first spell casted in no time, I wish to bring my love back to me. Words of advice, keep calm and stay positive!

Once you upgrade your account Amber, you will be able to access the media section and within there, if you scroll down, you will find a black and white picture of an one year old baby from a member who asked Ashra for help with a fertility spell. So yes, the fertility spells that Ashra cast for you clearly work just like the love spells :) You just need to believe and you need to be positive. I have heard that Ashra also asks you if you want just one baby or twins, and she offers you the choice of whether you want a girl or a boy. But that is only what I have heard from other members so don't take my word for it because I do not know myself but I hope to find out one day :)

ashank634

Aw Kate,
That's sweet of you. I honestly would love to adopt children as well. Of coarse not now, because I'm living my life to the fullest. But later on in life I would love to adopt children. I feel bad because they are put in foster homes, and some people aren't able to carry a child. But adoptions cost a fortune, it's crazy. I wish you the best of luck with adoption and making children happy :)

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
I wouldn't doubt Ashra having fertility spells to determine your baby's gender and to help make sure it comes out being a healthy one.

I have a son, I personally want a girl next. My lover wants 3 kids, but I would be happy with one of each gender. Hopefully we can come to an agreement ;)

Some people cannot have children like others can. this spell would be perfect for them!

MumOf3BouncyBoys

Can I have a fertility spell placed for someone else that is not me? My friend is having issues getting pregnant and I wanna help her. She has been trying for 5 years and I just feel bad cause I have three boys and she's having trouble. I think she really deserves a baby more than anyone cause she's so kind and caring and loves everyone. Thank you :)

ratul Keot

Popular Member
Can I have a fertility spell placed for someone else that is not me? My friend is having issues getting pregnant and I wanna help her. She has been trying for 5 years and I just feel bad cause I have three boys and she's having trouble. I think she really deserves a baby more than anyone cause she's so kind and caring and loves everyone. Thank you :)
Wow that is so kind of you! I think you can help your friend with a spell. I suppose Ashra will allow that as it is of good intent, you should talk to Ashra about it when you are ready to help your friend because spells are sensitive things and might also need the consent of your friend(it is what I think, might not be the true). And once again, I like your helping spirit that despite your own troubles you are willing to help out your friend with a spell, it is very motivating for all of us to do more good in life. Bless you

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
The answer to your question is yes! You can indeed get the fertility spell to help your friend have a baby!

That is a very nice gesture! Seeing your friend over the moon about being pregnant will make you very happy for thinking of her like this :)

Kate

Popular Member
If my friend or family member ever had trouble conceiving I would definitely ask Ashra to cast a fertility or pregnancy spell for them. It would make me so glad to see them happy after going through trouble!

When me and my lover decide to have kids, I'm sure I'll still be pretty young so I'd get one to make sure there are no complications during the pregnancy. The pain during labor and morning sickness is part of pregnancy but I would just want our baby to be happy and healthy!

Teresa

That is a really great and kind thing to do. I have not looked too much into the fertility spells, but I have read a load of reviews. Pretty much all of the reviews are all from people who have seen obvious signs of their pregnancy spell working or compete results. They are all successful. I have also seen some from people who were having fertility issues and they were also successful in getting pregnant by having a baby.

So I know that Ashra can help your friend definitely have children! Just check them out your self, you most definitely will not regret coming to Ashra.

kwng25

Popular Member
Congratulations to all mummies. By just reading all those successful stories here, my heart even smile too. Babies really can bring joy to the world. Due to some personal reason, I won't have the privilege to have this joy, but I am still feel happy for these mummies. I will never regret the decision that I have make. I like babies a lot. Once my account has been upgraded, I would love to view all the new born babies videos and success stories related to everyone who had a fertility spell cast by Ashra. Thank you to all the mummies for sharing the happiness around. Wish all the babies stay healthy always.

Lola

I am so happy for all of you!! It is a miracle for some of you because of your situations! And I thank Ashra for helping the women who can not have kids!! Such a beautiful moment and I wish all of you the best for you and your families!

Bearhugs

Popular Member
The messer family, I'm extremely happy for you and your husband. I was waiting to get this confirmed so that I can tell me friend to ask Ashra for help. It's a great joy when a woman becomes a mother and man becomes a father after losing all hope that there was no way out after trying everything they possibly can. Your story made me emotional because there isn't a day when my friend complains that she wish she was a mother. It would strengthen the bond between her and her husband. I can't wait to give her the good news and I think she will want to get a fertility spell cast.

brokenhart5

Hy, I believe that Ashra can have this kind of spells too. You should ask her. She will reply to you. She always does. I wish to have baby one day and maybe I will need her help too. Bearhugs, are you so sensitive person? I admit I am. When I read some sad story I become to cry. I hope that your friend will have baby soon. If someone has problem why should not try with that kind of spell. I hope your wishes will soon come true.

Juliejoy88

Popular Member
This is so amazing. Ashra can casts fertility spells also. It is totally amazing. I never thought such spells were possible or never existed. But reading the above posts, I am sure that these spells do work. Ashra is no less than an angel. She has been spreading happiness all around the world. I am so glad and excited to try her spells as soon as possible.

Bearhugs

Popular Member
Ashra is indeed a great person. With the fertility spells, many people problems who are infertile can get help. There are hundreds of people in this world that can't conceive and I really wish they know about Ashra and her spells. Well since we found her by God grace I'm hoping they will find her too. Neither I have ever thought that such spells existed before I only know about the medical solutions which dosent works sometimes.

winterly

Popular Member
Congratulations to all of soon to be mommies! :) I'm so glad that there is fertility spells. I hope I will get pregnant too because I love to have a baby to my ex bf. Maybe after I can get my ex boyfriend back. I will purchase this spell? :-D So that we can have baby as soon as possible ha ha. But yeah seriously, I will purchase this spell soon :) I'm waiting for my lover to come back first. ;-)

Fera

Popular Member
Hello everyone! It's my first time to comment on this thread! I never thought before that there was kind of spell that could help us get pregnant faster. It's amazing that Ashra is able to cast fertility spells for those who are in need of having a baby soon.

I love babies by the way, and maybe it's a good idea for me to get one, so when I'm already married, I can deliver a cute a baby quickly, :laugh:.

I'd like to congratulate for those who have purchased the spell and maybe delivered a baby because of the use of this fertility spell.

Ashra has helped many people in their own situations, so she's really God sent! All the best for you guys! Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way.

Nolight

Almost exactly one year later, I hope the creator of the thread is doing well. I've heard of fertility spells, but haven't really seen many around, despite my searchings for various spells. I, personally, will never really have need of a fertility spell (for obvious reasons) but it's good to see that there are people who have been helped with these problems. I have three beautiful nieces (troublesome as they might be, especially the youngest of the three, who really enjoys grabbing my neck with all her strength) and I've heard from my sister in law that they're three bright spots in an otherwise troubled life. I'm glad that there's a solution to the problems brought up by infertility. :)

Bearhugs

Popular Member
Nolight it is indeed incredible that Ashra is helping hundreds of people with infertility problems. There are a lot of cases where people try fertility drugs but they don't help and after hearing that they give up hope. I guess this was something people knew about even though Ashra has been casting spells for 15 years a lot of people back then had no idea how it works and if the spells were real. But now that they saw results I'm sure they will get it done.

Fera

Popular Member
Hello everyone! Speaking of fertility spells, I think they are a good recommendation for my friend. She lost her babies twice, and I know she must be feeling sad to
experience such a terrible moment in a row. The doctor said that she wasn't in a good shape to have a baby, I mean, her body didn't fully support her womb, so
that's why she finds any difficulties to take care of her future babies inside. I wanted to suggest her purchasing a ferility spell for getting pregnant from Ashra, but
the problem is that I'm afraid she won't listen to me, since she's not type of person who believes in any spells or stuff like that.

Andria

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
My husband and I have two children and I would love to have one or two more. What I like about Ashra's fertility pregnancy spells is the ability to determine if you want a singleton, twins or triplets. She says you can let her know which gender you prefer. Even if you have no fertility issues, I still feel it is worth the investment to have control over the gender and multiples.

mzac

Popular Member
I would love to get a fertility spell once my lover is back. We been planning since January and he left me in July so when he comes back, I would definitely get this spell.

brokenhart5

Hy to all, I think that all Ashra spells works but every spell needs its time to manifest. If I had problems with that I will try her fertility spell. For now, I don't know if I had problems, but my gynocologist never said to me if I had problems. However, she adviced me, that it will be easier if I try to have baby soon.

I wish you all good luck and hope, that if you wish to have baby that you will soon get pregnant.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
I love the fact Ashra can do fertility spells!

I honestly feel a little bit selfish for even considering a fertility spell because I have no problems with conceiving naturally what so ever.

However, I would really like to have a baby girl with my lover due to already having a boy :)

It's safe to say I would get this spell for the sake of being able to determine what *** I have!

Mima55

Popular Member
I have diabetes so I don't know how i stand with my condition and having kids. I just know if one day I couldn't have any kids, I would ask Ashra to help me. I think this is so amazing.

My sister also have PCOS. If she couldn't have any kids, I would order this spell for her one day. I really would like to help her in every way possible because she loves kids so much and it would be so bad if she couldn't have her own kids. Ashra is trully amazing.

MOI

Popular Member
Inspirational story. What a beautiful experience to have kids. I dream of having twins or triplets so I will just deliver only once. Pain will experience once. Hospital expenses only once. But ofcourse its not easy to take care triplets but its nice to have kids at home. After the triplets after 2 years another twins. Oh my I feel so excited. But I cant do that without partner. I need to work on it. Finding husband.

Tyan

Popular Member
Now I don't think I will ever need to get this spell, but I am so happy and proud for everybody that has gotten a fertility spell and it has worked. I hope your kids are so healthy. Ashra can work wonders and it is just so amazing that there is so much spells that can WILL cast to make people happy. That is a true spell caster in my book and it is another reason why I will stick with ashra as my spell caster for a long time! No matter what spells I need.

Again congrats on your fertility spells everyone!

Lisa1900

Ashra is the best spell caster that I have ever seen who is willing to help you and she will give you a listening ear. She reply to your emails and attend to you specially. She is willing to help. I can testify to that and can't wait for it to work for me

Ashra

Administrator
Staff member
Fertility spells can be used for couples who are struggling to have a baby. This spell can work for gender selection and influencing twins or triplets.

rita13

Popular Member
This is highly recommended to those struggling for having a baby, so guys this video will help you to solve your problem.:)
To those who have purchased this spell and worked for you,Congrats guys!☺

mzac

Popular Member
I will definetly get a fertility spell once my lover returns. We have been planning for almost 8 months before he left me and nothing. I was disappointed when he left because maybe if we have our kid he might have thought twice before he left me. Anyways, I know he is coming back and Ashra assure me that he will and when he comes back I'll definetly get fertility spell.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
I already have a little boy and at least want to have one more child with my lover whom I am working towards trying to get back.

I want at least one of each gender so I will request a fertility spell for the sake of having control over which *** I have :)

Knowing my luck I will have another boy because I want a little girl badly so I would get a fertility spell to be able to make sure I get a healthy little girl.

The video is correct.

I know a few people who have been through IVF and I really feel for them.

I would purchase the fertility spell from Ashra If you have any struggles with conceiving naturally, you would save hundreds of money!

AshleyV

I just wanna say thank you for making the pregnacy spell work. I'm having twin girls and I am very proud that your helping everyone with fertility issues. Thats very kind of you.

Marlyn25

Reading your results makes me want to purchase this spell eventually. My boyfriend and I had been trying for 2 years to conceive a child to my knowledge I never had problems with my eggs or anything like that. It took me 3 years to get pregnant with my first child who is now 4 years old I had started to think that I couldn't have kids but now that I know Ashra has a fertility spell I will be sure to purchase one day thanks so much for sharing your experience.