• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Fertility spells for getting pregnant, do they work?

jedicunha

Ashra I was wondering if it's possible to cast a spell for someone else. Like for example I have a friend that's had multiple miscarriages and she desperately wants a baby is it possible to cast a fertility spell on her?

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Hi Jedicunha,

Fertility spells can be used for cases like constant miscarriages when trying to conceive, Fertility spells can also be used to determine the gender of your baby and you can also have control over how many baby's you have at the one time, such as twins or triplets.

Fertility spells I'm sure you can even have control over what it looks like as far as eye color goes or if you want the baby to have certain features if yours and your lovers.

And most of all, this spell is great if you want to make sure you have a healthy baby.

I thought I would clear all this up for you in the one post.

However, in answer to your question, YES, you can get a fertility spell for someone else too :)

Marlyn25

Hey everyone,
I have been trying to get pregnant for the last two year's and I had no luck. I do have one daugther who is 4 year's old and it took me 3 years to get pregnant with her it had came to the point where I thought I couldn't have children. So would this fertility spell work for me or not? I haven't been told that I couldn't have kid's it just takes me a long time to conceive I don't know if it's becasue my menstrual has it own mind cause one month I'll have 3 day's and the next I'll 5. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Kayrowe2014

Hello, I am actually wondering the same thing. I am in the same predicament. I and my fiance want a child, but my tubes were banded almost 8 years ago. I was hoping there may be some positive feedback and hopefully a miracle?

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
AshleyV,

Congratulations hun!!

I hope that you also asked for a specific gender and got the gender(s) you asked for!

Ashra's spells work like a charm and they are so effective, its amazing!!

Kayrowe24, hi there!

Since I have worked with Ashra Koehn I have had things happen for me that I never thought in my wildest dreams would happen right in front of my eyes!

Ashra is a miracle worker and I swear by this! :D

I would get the fertility spell if I was in your position :)

LeanneS

Popular Member
Ashley - it's amazing that you're having twins. Congratulations. When are they due? Were you already pregnant when Ashra cast your spell or is it because of the spell that you fell pregnant? It's great to know that fertility spells really work because I hadn't actually read about these before. It's so exciting for you. Ashra is such an amazing person and it never fails to surprise me what she can do for people to really change their life. I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy

Marlyn25

I am so glad that everything is going well for everyone. I cant't wait to get my fertility spell cast. I wish you all the best of luck and have a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery. Ashra you are the best you are an amazing person for the simple fact that you are helping people make there dreams come true no matter the circumstances. I truly appreciate you and everything that you do you are a blessing in so many ways.:thumbsup:

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Aww I love this spell its fantastic that you can request the gender and if you want twins or even triplets!
I know fertility is a common problem around the world and I am so grateful that Ashra can help people with this too =) . I believe Ashra is capable of anything! She is an amazing thoughtful woman xx

Fertility spells sound amazing..

My Aunt that is 31 can not have children.. She has tried for many years.

My Aunt has seen various doctors, I mean she has tried everything possible just to have her own baby..Still no luck to this day, but a spell for fertility is just wow!

Being able to choose the gender also sounds magnificent.

Is there a link to this spell? Or any known cost? Ashra is amazing!

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I am so happy that Ashra can cast fertility spells, it is such a common problem with couples around the world having children.
I hope anyone who requests this spell will have all the best in the world! Its also so lovely that you can request the gender of the babies. Ashra truly is amazing.

Bearhugs

Popular Member
So has anyone ever tried this fertility spell? Actually I'm curious because one of my family member is having difficulties having kids. She has been trying for years, but nothing is happening. She even went to doctors and they tried all types of fertility treatments but nothing seems to help. If anybody has tried it please update us. I'll be really happy to know the results and I can tell her about it. I'm sure she will be willing to pay for the spell.

Fera

Popular Member
Hey Victoria! I feel sorry about your aunt having this kind of problem. You have nothing to worry about sweety. Maybe you can help her aunt solve the problem as soon as possible. In response to your question about whether Ashra casts a fertility spell or not, the answer is yes. She provides all kind of spells including the one you mentioned. As you know that there is a member who shared her success story with this fertility spell. Even she got twins. I think your aunt can give it a try for him. I am sure that it will work wonders for her so.

Mark

I came across this forum and I wondered how this works and wondered if the fertility spell can also work on men as well. Reason I'm asking is I've always wanted to have a child. What brought this to my attention going back alot of years ago an old ex had decided to come off her pill, after a year nothing seemed to be happening I didn't think anything of it at first. I just thought it will happen when it will happen. One day my ex was down country visiting her family, as I was going to go down the following week due to work, I got a phonecall from her telling me she had something to say but was going to send me the news in a card. Anyways I got it out of her. What it was that she wanted to say and she told me she was pregnant.

I didn't know what to do or say I just wanted to give her a hug but I was 7 hours away from where she was. When I saw her I was nervous at first and she knew I was. After awhile for some reason she seemed different towards me and decided to move back down to where she was from to have the baby, as she already had a child from the same hospital, so i thought nothing and agreed.

As days an weeks were going by i was getting more of my suspitions, so 1 night I was out it be came to dawn on me stronger as this was 3 months after I decided to ring her up one night, and I came out with it straight. I said to her this baby isn't mine is it? I couldn't believe it when she made me believe for 3 month I was going to be a daddy.

When I found out the baby wasn't mine I felt physically sick, so i decided to ring my doctor and told him the dates with what I knew when the baby was due. So I did a fertility test and my results came back saying slow an some immobile which kinds of disheartens me.

Sorry about the long story people. Anyways I'm in the process of trying to get an ex back that I truly seen as the one. A few months before we broke up she had came off the pill I was excited with in the couple of months nothing happened. So I was wondering if I can get my ex back, and when its the right time if nothing happens, I wondered if Ashra would be able to help me as a guy with fertility issues?

Sorry about the long drawn out message only to find out if Ashra can do male fertility too i just wanted to share my story.

Bearhugs

Popular Member
Wow Ashley that's amazing! Congrats on having twins and I'm sure you must be so happy. You have truly made everyone on the forum confident about the fertility spell so thanks so much for confirming this I'm really shocked to hear this because after my friend tried all the doctors and other solutions and still couldn't conceive there is actually ashra here to make the impossible possible. I'll let her know about this spell and hopefully she agree to try it. Thanks once again.

rita13

Popular Member
This fertility spell really worked. As we can see someone has success story about this spell. If you have friends and relatives who has having problems for having a baby then maybe this is the time you can help them out of their problems. It is highly recommended for anyone.You can even put in your detail box of a gender of a baby, if you want boy, girl, twins or maybe triplets them it is possible to happen.

Sky

Popular Member
I do not have any fertility issues. However, I have lost my son due to an incompetent cervix at 22 weeks. Is there any spells that can help make my body stronger and carry my next baby to full term. I currently am not pregnant right now, but for the future, I would like to know if there is hope for me. My doctor said that I would most likely have an incompetent cervix for the rest of my life so I want to know if there's hope :(

LuvHim8590

Popular Member
Hello Indeeplove, Congratulations on your new addition! I have three of my own and I want one more with my love.

I think that getting a fertility spell for your sister would be a beautiful idea! Imagine her surprise when she gets a positive result on her test! I smile just thinking about it! That's probably one of the sweetest things that you could do for her! To give her happiness and joy by bringing her own bundle of joy into her life! It's awesome!

Hello Gabriana, Congratulations on your baby girl! I'm happy that you had a very positive story to share! If anyone can help us, it's Ashra! I hope all is well with your family! Are you planning on having anymore little ones with Ashra's help? That would be pretty cool to give your daughter a brother or sister!

May you all feel the positivity I'm sending you!

Kate

Popular Member
Hey victoriarosebrianna! Sorry that this is a late reply. I don't know if there is a link or how much it costs but you could ask Ashra about it. I'm sorry to hear that your aunt has been having trouble conceiving, but Ashra's fertility spells work just like any of her other spells.

I believe there is a video in the media section of a woman who had problems conceiving and Ashra's spells helped her to get pregnant and have a healthy baby. Also yes, the gender can be chosen which I think is really cool.

Pratima Pillai

Popular Member
My heartiest congratulatons for those who have had twins and those on the way to having them! :) So now you are with your little bundle of joy!:inlove:

Your tiny Angel! :) Its sure would be an exhilarating and amazing moment! Feeling right over the Moon! On top of the world. :D Its simply wonderful to see Spells touchng all aspects of Life, bringing Hope and Joy.

Infertility is a common problem the world over. For all those who have been trying for so many years, and those who are looking at completing their family, it would do them enough good to contact Ashra for the required Spell. Who will then customise the same to suit individual requirements. I am also surprised to know that one can choose the gender and also request for twins, in addition to eye and hair color! Ashra supposedly seems to have a magic wand :thumbsup::D She changes our lives and how! :jawdrop:

All the best guys for those going in for the spell. You will soon be visited by the stork!
Sending you positive vibes and lots of love... GOD BLESS You and Your Family.

ValkyrieRoberts

Popular Member
At some point in the next few years I would love to get a fertility spell done after I am reunited with my love. What spells work the best for having a single child or twins? I am sure new spells will be out by the time I actually seriously consider having kids, but for now, what are the best ones?

Bearhugs

Popular Member
Wow is this really possible? It's like a miracle cause we can really get to choose what baby or if twins or triplets? That's awesome I can finally let my friend know about this but I doubt whether she will believe in this because she doesn't believe in spells and other stuff regarding this no matter how much proof she has. So is it possible for me to cast it for her without her knowing? I don't want to tell her and then she will have negative thoughts about it.

MOI

Popular Member
What I am sure of is I need this spell once we are totally together. When he remove that girl in his life. Im nearly on 40's already. So, when the time that we are fully together, I guess it would be hard for me to bare a child.

Ashra, can I ask something. I know its impossible but for sure some are curious also. Hope no one ask this before.

Is there any age limit to request for fertility spell?

ValkyrieRoberts

Popular Member
I am so glad that Ashra offers spells like this. I will definitely like to have children one day with my love, and I am not sure If I am fertile or not. Once Ashra has helped my love back to me, I will try to conceive on my own, but if that does not work, I will talk to Ashra about helping me with the fertility spells.

Mssdat

Dear AshleyV

SO happy to hear that Ashra’s spell has assisted you in your dreams of conceiving! If this can be done then this means anything is possible! And not one but two!

Dear Sky

That sounds awful, but seeing how Ashley obtained amazing results and exactly how she wanted – I feel you too could request for a similar spell from Ashra. Surely it should work. While Ashra works her magic you would need to do your bit too and just eat well and be active. Best of luck to you! Wish you all the happiness in the world!

God Bless

Alice Grant

Popular Member
I don't think that there is so much as an age limit for the fertility spell so much as your body being capable and strong enough to carry a child because nowadays people in their late 49s and in their 50s are having kids so I don't think age would be a problem. It's your body that would have to be strong enough. I think the fact that Ashra offers fertility spells is so wonderful because there are so many women out there that would love to be mothers and so much complication or can't afford the alternative methods to help so I think this is a great service that she does.

Behnaz zari

It's unbelievable! How amazing. I have a friend who is 10 years married and she want to get pregnant but she can't and her doctor said its just because of stress!

I will recommend her Ashra. To be honest i don't think that its good to choose your babies gender. i'm not sure. and i will be so happy to listen your thoughts.

I wish for anyone who want to be mom or dad, a beautiful, healthy and happy baby. It must be so hard for those who can't have one. Being a mother, a good mother is every woman's wish.

Adrianna James

Popular Member
Yes, Ashra does do fertility spells. I've read so many reviews on people and how their fertility spells worked for them. I know that having a baby can be a huge thing (well I would imagine, I'm going to be 16. Still too young for kids) but maybe when I'm older I would like to have kids, and if I can't then it would be devastating. So I could only imagine what you all were feeling, so I'm very very happy that the spells have worked for you. :) congratulations!

Best of wishes to all of you :)

-Adrianna

Vikki 1

Hi my name is Vikki and I want a fertility spell casted. I messaged Ashra and haven't heard back from her. I know she's very busy. My problem is that I can carry a child, but getting pregnant is 1 out of 100 chance. I have been told that I don't produce any eggs so with that being said, is it worth me trying a spell to become pregnant or no. Because I can't take the heartache of not being able to bear a child. I have been to many doctors and they all say the same thing. So sad when people have children left and right and don't care for them and the people who really want children can't. Frustrating!

queen stephani

Popular Member
Wow! I am so happy to hear that your fertility spell worked after trying to get pregnant for the last 2 years and now you have a baby thats so good news and on top of it. Its also encouraging seeing that your spell worked.

MOI

Popular Member
Vikki, you have what they call PCOS? Stress is one factor that causes you of not having one. Think of good things and clear your mind. But don't worry Ashra will help you in anyways she can. There are positive result for those who purchased it.

Check this site of her where fertility spell is.
https://www.passion-panacea.com/fertilityspell.html

Electra White

Popular Member
I do believe Ashra can help you conceive the child you are longing for!! Anything is possible, so keep putting your mind to it!! I feel very possible she will help you receive a child. Keep having hope and do not lose faith in yourself!! Be strong! There is so many people in the world that do have children and do not want them, you are so right! But, I do believe Ashra will do her Very best to help within your situation!! I wish you luck and I hope everything works out.

Vikki 1

Congratulations - I too just bought a fertility spell and it's set to be casted tomorrow. I'm super excited and hopeful that it will work. Any suggestions that can help me out?

Indeeplove

Popular Member
I really thought about getting this spell for my sister because she is having trouble getting pregnant and I told her about Ashra and her site. She told me that she had been looking into it but she just didn't trust anybody for casting spells on her and i sat down and talked with her and showed her the reviews for Ashra's site and she even emailed Ashra that day!

Electra White

Popular Member
There are so many beautiful women that want children but cannot have them. It is so sad to think that there are women out there that cannot have children because of their bodies. There are so many women that have children as a mistake and they don't even want them, they give them up for adoption or they have an abortion. I think that children are not a mistake, in that they happen for a reason because life is given to you for a reason. Life has a purpose and the people open their eyes and understand that the meaning of life is more conceptual then they think. I'm glad Ashra is offering fertility spells to those who really want to start a family.

Sheila Fausa

Popular Member
My ex lover and I had been trying for a long time to fall pregnant and I think this was another reason why we were so frustrated because our friends and those around us were having babies. I guess our time was off but this is one of the spells that I will love to get when me and my lover end up back together, just wondering for those who have twins did you ask for twins? i really want twins too :)

queen stephani

Popular Member
Marlyan25, I am sorry to hear that it took you nearly three years to get you kid and it was after alot of trying. Now that you are in the right place, I would advise you to email ashra she will know which fertility spell would work best in getting you pregnant. I have read so many comments of how the various people who used her spell became pregnant within a very short time.

deadlydesire18

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
It sounds kind of scary to me. It is sad if you find out that you cannot have kids and it must really hurt the family. However, I did not know of spells that could get you pregnant. If they have been successful, then that's wonderful. I am not sure if I would ever consider getting a spell in this area but who knows? Maybe I will have the same problems with my ex lover in the future.

Astuti Bhasin

Popular Member
This is a spell I plan on using in the future. I really want to use this because I have always wanted three children and I have always been told I will have two boys and one girl. I really want this to come true and I would do a pregnancy spell just to help promote that for sure. I love children so much and I really do want to get pregnant with my partners children as soon as we can end up together again.

Bearhugs

Popular Member
I know how it feels when someone can't have a child. One of my cousin was facing the same problem actually she still does, I tried to convince her about ashra because I know ashra can help her but she denied the help. She doesn't believe in which things as spells, I told her the signs I was experiencing and how the other spell I got was successful. I even showed her the amount of people that got success from this forum but any ways I can't force someone to believe in something they don't want to. I tried my best but all I can say is ashra is real.