1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Fertility spells for getting pregnant, do they work?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Marcela, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Sheila Fausa

Sheila Fausa Well-Known Member

I really want to have twins with my lover and I had been trying for a while however it was so hard for me to fall pregnant. I thought I had complications but I know that it is possible for me to fall pregnant and I really want to fall pregnant with my lover again. As the previous times things didn’t turn out well, and I want to have twins I have always wanted to have twin boys – because we were trying for a while I actually can not wait to get this spell. Can someone tell me how much it cost to get a fertility spell? I've been reading from this forum and everyones feedback is so positive. I cannot wait to get this spell casted. I am almost 30 and I really want to have kids sooner rather than later. However I do want to get married before I do have kids? So this will be a good spell to cast. Fingers crossed

2. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Indeep, did your sister avail this spell on that day? Hope she will get this spell so she could be happy for life.

Electra, I agree wih you. Most who can't have a child are rich people and most are good looking. A child is the most wonderful part of a relationship and as a woman. I envy those who can. I was old already and they said I can't have one for my age. I don't hav partner still coz im working for my ex still. Hope when time comes its not too late.:laugh:

Mor live and positive vibes for everyone.

3. Racheal S

Racheal S Well-Known Member

Wow, it's a good news for the people who wish to have a baby in the family. My lover and I planned to born 3 children to continue our generation. We believed that children can bring happiness to our family. I believe Ashra's fertility spell is work because she is an experience spell caster. I'm gonna to ask Ashra cast for me if my lover is ready to marry me and build a family.

Keep faith on Ashra. :)

4. HollyN

HollyN Active Member Member Plus Account

just curious can Ashra's fertility spells help someone get pregnant that had their tubes clamped? I'm asking for friend of mine who had this done several years ago and now she wants another baby, doctors have told her there's a chance of still having a baby.

5. Sheila Fausa

Sheila Fausa Well-Known Member

I really want to get this spell casted on myself. I have always wanted kids however was hard for me to fall pregnant, and everytime I spoke to wanting to be pregnant my doctors never really listened to me. I am almost 30 so I really want kids. I have always wanted twin boys so I would love to have to twin boys. I even already have names so I cannot wait to get this spell casted and would love for me to have kids to my lover. I know I sound so funny right now :laugh:, but something that I want is to have twins – hopefully before I reach the age of 30, Wishing you all positive vibes xx love and light xx

6. Estella

Estella Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Congratulations Ashley WOW:nailbiting: there is hope for us yet. Ashra I am blown you are always striving to make your clients whole. I would love to have a fertility spell cast. I am a nurse/midwife presently working with kids and they are always a joy to behold. When my family is happy again I would want to have another kid with my husband. In my heart is already concluded speaking with ashra about it but hearing it from the forum that it possible as put my mind at rest, so, good luck and positive vibes to those rooting to get pregnant again.

7. HollyN

Seeing all these positive posts are giving me hope that Ashra can help me conceive a baby with my fiance. Would love it if I could have twins 1 boy and 1 girl. My fiance doesn't have any children yet, he believes hes unable to have any. He would be an awesome father if we could conceive. I am keeping faith that Ashra can help us on this situation so my fiance can finally be a father like he wants to.

8. queen stephani

queen stephani Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I do have a question to ask. Can one use a fertility spell to make a man to bear children with another woman, apart from oneself because for me I can remember my man threatening me of how he was going to get another woman and bear children with her. I don't want that to ever happen because we had always planned of how I would conceive for him and the thoughts of him making another woman pregnant would tear me into pieces. Although I do believe that God would ever allow that to happen but I just want to be cautious.

9. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Fortunately for me I was able to conceive my first child naturally.

However, I now have been diagnosed with a condition that can either make it harder for me to conceive or it can stop me from being able to conceive at all.

This is where I am thankful for Ashra and her fertility spell as it will really help me in the near future.

I would highly recommend Ashra Koehn for casting your fertility spell due to Ashra's willingness and dedication to give you true happiness.

To women such as myself who cannot conceive naturally this spell would truly be life changing.

I put my full trust into Ashra and her work.

10. mzac

mzac Member

I will get a fertility spell once my lover comes back. I already have one and my lover has one too, but we tried for 8 months to conceive our child together but there's no luck, but once he is back for good I will definitely get the fertility spell. I surely want a child with him we both do but sadly he left, but this is a must get spell.

11. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

It really makes me happy that Ashra has fertility spells and that she also lets you pick the gender! I know if i ever need to purchase this spell Ashra will be the one to ask and i know she will help me i hope the best for everyone that has gotten the fertility spell and it has worked. I dont think i will need one but if i ever do i will come to Ashra. She is so nice to have this as a spell. I know a lot of people that are famous youtubers and stuff cant have kids or anything so they have to think about adopting and stuff and it is really sad

12. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

These sort of spells are quite difficult, because essentially it is creating life. Regarding how they work or are carried out, must be in a league of its own. It must take a lot of preparation and a strong force of will to cast a spell to create life. Best thing is to keep a positive mindset and keep trying until life has been created. Good luck!

13. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

I am feeling so happy for those member who have successful with the fertility spell and thats have prove that Ashra spell is very very amazing. Me and my lover love children very very much. He had told me that he want to have four children with me after married. I know that he will become a good father for ours kids. I am really want to have twins that one girl and one boy. I will definitely purchase the fertility spell after me and my lover has married. I am really can't wait to have my own babies with my lover and the fertility spell are the spell that I will definitely purchase.

14. Husky

Husky Active Member

I heard from many that it works and I also saw some reviews on it saying that it's legit. The fertility spells must work since Ashra's love spells work so well. I hope ou truly have the pregnancy that you want and I send positivity your way. I hope you get the most wonderful thing in your life. If I sent this and you already cast it, I hope you have a wonderful life.

15. HollyN

I had my tubes tied 6 1/2 years ago but doctors said there was a slight chance that within the 1st year or after 5 years my tubes could come undone and I could get pregnant. My fiance and I would love to have a child together. He doesn't have any and believes hes unable to have any at all. Would Ashra's fertility spells be able to help us still with getting pregnant or would my best bet to get a money spell and use the money to have a tubal reversal then ask Ashra to do a fertility spell? My fiance wants to have 1 boy and 1 girl so I would be grateful to get pregnant with twins for him as I would have to get a c-setion done.

16. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

Guys whoever is having difficulty having a child then don't worry just put that fear aside because ashra will put an end to that pain if you give her a chance to do it and trust her in doing it. She is very helpful and will do everything in her power to help you guys. It's not an easy task but she is risking her life to help us all so just tell her your problem and I'm sure she will understand. There are a few people who had success with this spell so don't worry about it.

17. Bee12

Bee12 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad I found this fertility thread. My lover and I was TTC before our big break up situation. I was going to the doctors trying to figure out what was wrong and why it's so hard for me to have a baby. They told me everything looked fine but I still felt like something was and having a child of our own was something that we really wanted. Once my lover return I believe this will be a spell I will be getting to help us out.

18. Gabbie

I have heard great things about Ashra's fertility spell, I have read great reviews.

I am confused on when the appropriate time to get a fertility spell would be.

The fertility spell is a great spell to get if you are trying for a baby and if you are struggling to conceive, some women have medical conditions that stop them from being able to conceive naturally.

I would get a fertility spell to determine the gender of my next baby as I have always planned to have one of each gender :)

19. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

YES! It really works. This spell if very effective specially those who can't conceived a baby. I know one day I will need this fertility spell done my Ashra. I am already in my 40's so it means I having a hard time to bare a child. Specially when it is is your first baby.

That is the issue, in case I will get a chance. My first baby is from a spell.:laugh: Is that great and for sure my baby will get the ability of a spell caster. Is it possible? Oh well I am just thinking weird but I hope she could have the ability to see future. I really want to have my own child even 1 or 2 only. atleast I will have someone to be with for the rest of my life with my EX LOVER who will be soon be mine. I am so happy with this spell that is why I am so eager to be with my lover.

20. Juliejoy88

Juliejoy88 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I have a question about the Fertility Spell..

Is it possible to purchase a fertility spell on behalf of some one else?

Suppose I have a friend who is not able to conceive, can I purchase a spell on her behalf? and will she have the benefits of the spell? Or does she herself have to purchase the spell?

21. Krystal Pearson

Krystal Pearson Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear about anyone going through so much difficulty trying to conceive because it was never hard for me. I was knew right away when I conceived even. I'm getting a taste of it now though, with my second husband. I had my tubes tied a few years ago and I regret it badly because I would love to have my husband's baby. I hear miracle stories about women getting pregnant after a tubal and I wish that would be me. For now, I can only dream about one day being able to afford a reversal that may not work or IVF. Perhaps, Ashra can make those kinds of miracles happen. I hope so and I hope she works wonders for all you ladies trying to conceive because being pregnant isn't the best at times but it is the best at times. Good luck to you all!

22. Gabbie

Hi Juliejoy88!

I believe this question has been asked before :)

The answer is, yes, of course!

It is definitely possible to purchase a fertility spell for someone else, she will get all of the benefits from the spell!

We all go through unfortunate events in our lives, some women try to conceive a child naturally for years and still get no where with it, to the point they require medical help.

Some women can't help the fact they cannot fall pregnant, I feel for those who struggle to carry a baby, children are a blessing.

23. Claire Louise Carter

Claire Louise Carter Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

It's good people can have help with having a child with there loved ones by using a fertility spell. I got sterilised 6 years ago as I had 6 children. I do regret it now as I would've loved to have had a child with my ex as he is an amazing dad and would've loved a child from me. He even makes the effort with the mother as his daughter and ex girlfriend talk all the time and he does make a lot of effort with her just a big shame I can't have his baby.

24. Lilac

Lilac Active Member

Hi, Gaby! I am so happy for you! I hope that your baby is beautiful, healthy and happy! I am 37 and I still do not have any children. I have never tried to get pregnet so I do not know am I going to need a spell like this. In case that I do, this will be the right place for me to come and ask for help. My ex is the only man that I ever could imagine to be the father of my children and I truely hope that it will happen.

25. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

I feel like the people on the forum that come on here and can not get a kid or you know how all of that stuff works. Will be happy to see the fertility spells that Ashra has! I would be happy as well. Of course I am young still and have no intentions as of right now on getting a kid, but if I ever can not have one I will come straight to ashra! I know a lot of people always ask if you can get a spell cast on someone for fertility spells and stuff and I am pretty sure you can. I don't see the problem with it. They would not know it was a spell cast on them which is good and then boom the baby would start in the persons stomach. They would probably get really excited and cry tears of joy! But I think it would be okay to get a spell cast on someone else

26. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't turn to this until you are absolutely sure you want to start a family and you know that you cannot get pregnant due to bad luck or you're physically not able to make a child. It is amazing that people on here have had success with fertility spells and have had healthy babies because of it. I don't know if I would ever need a spell like this, but years on down the road and I happen to be married to my lover and we are struggling to have a baby, then I would definitely consider getting this spell.

27. Claudia Davis

Claudia Davis Active Member Member Plus Account

Hi lilac!
    Bless your heart ! It will happen one day! Stay positive, I know ashra will be able to help you. I know being positive is sometimes difficult but all we can do is try. There is beauty all around us and light for everyone.

I wish you all the best with gettin g your ex back and also having children.

I personally would love to have twins ! I am a twin myself so to follow my mums footsteps would be amazing!

28. Kim Maria K

Kim Maria K Active Member

I would love to know this because I’ve tried to get pregnant for many years and no baby. I never thought of casting a spell to achieve my desired result.

I’d like to hear from others that have had a fertility spell casted by Ashra.
    How long did it take for you to get pregnant? It took me 7 months to get pregnant with my son back in 2001. My mother and I have had fertility issues for years.

I was never formally diagnosed with PCOS but I have some of the symptoms. When the time is right, I will have Ashra cast a fertility spell for me because I would like to have two more children.

29. XBriX

XBriX Well-Known Member

I've heard of a few spells that work but I haven't seen anyone mention it to Ashra. I'm pretty sure she has a fertility spell and i'm sure it would work. Ashra has a lot of different kinds of spells. I have hope for you Marcela! I know Ashra can help you! Contact her, she is a little busy this month but i'm sure she'll get to you!Keep us updated on how the search goes. I hope what i said helped in some way! Remember to stay positive and keep smiling!

30. Melissa Barragan

Melissa Barragan Active Member

Don't listen to people who say you can't get pregnant with the help of a spell. You can. I don't have any experience with using fertility spells, but, like I say, "don't knock something until you try it". If you want to try it, I say go for it!! Look at it this way, if it doesn't work, what's the harm. If you don't see movement, Ashra can recast your spell. And if it does work, what a funny story you have to share later on in life on how you conceived.

31. Tyan

Tyan Popular Member

of course fertility spells cast by Ashra really work!! I have heard many great things from people that have gotten these spells actually. they really seem to love Ashra for helping them with getting pregnant. if i ever need one I will go to ashra! I wouldn't ever hesitate to ask Ashra for help! Good luck for everyone that wants this spell! i hope everything ends up going great for you!

32. deadlydesire18

For some reason, I feel like having a child in the future will be a hard thing to do and it might be a possibility that I may not be able to have children because I remember that I had a lot of health problems when I was an infant. I do believe that fertility spells work and I would only rely on Ashra to perform this kind of ritual on me if I needed to have it done. I'm happy to know that this spell has helped others with their issues and I hope that it continues to bring miracles.

I have heard of these spells being successful for others and I know that they have been some beautiful children. I don't know if I have a fertility problem yet because I have not wanted any kids yet, but if I find myself having a hard time with fertility, then I wouldn't hesitate to have this done on myself. I know that it has made a lot of others on here happy when they finally have a chance of raising a child.

33. Mz Ochyx

Mz Ochyx Well-Known Member

Hello guys, how is the going, hope great, and hope you are seeing huge signs and movements from your spells. I have seen a lot of reviews of Ashra's fertility spells working to its fullest, it works on all request, even if you want a twin or a triplet. Ashra Koehn's fertility spell works and it gives desired result in a very short while like the speed of light. It works for even people that doctors have written off that they can't bear kids of their own naturally. Instead of going for that IVF where you will spend a lot of money, why not give Ashra's fertility spell a try.

34. Ladyshell2323

Ladyshell2323 Active Member

i've seen a lot of great comments about Ashra helping them with their fertility issues! I just want to say congrats to all the new mommies out there! And for the women thats trying; keep it up! Ashra will help you! Keep hope alive:)

35. Bidyut chandra roy

Bidyut chandra roy Well-Known Member

I have no idea how this spell work and I really don't know much about this pregnancy related issue.
    But I have heard that if 2 people have same blood group then they can't have baby. Is this true? I think some of you can answer the question. I am asking because if this is true then i might need this spell because. Me and my girl share the same blood group. I am trying to get her back now. Once she is back and one we get married this question will rise. So can anyone tell me that this spell will work on my case or not?

36. PitaH

PitaH Member

Wow, this is awesome. Ashra is so talented. It's great that she has this available for people. I has a friend who struggled to get pregnant. Wish she knew about this. Can I purchase this to have a baby girl with green eyes like myself. I really want a girl. I have always wanted a girl. My lover says the odds are against us and we will most likely have a boy because majority rules for both our siblings. I am going to purchase this because I really would like a girl. I'm gonna go look for the spell and read about the details.

37. Mariee

Mariee Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me how does the Fertility Spell work please like can y'all actually try to answer my questions this time :cautious:. When it's cast do you automatically become fertile until you get pregnant? And does it give you signs on when you're ovulating and when to be intimate with your partner? I really want to get pregnant this month like I really want kids with my lover. We aren't back together yet but we're very close to that :rolleyes: so I really want to be pregnant before hand. I'm very sure it would make us absolutely closer with a stronger bond :p.

38. deadlydesire18

I don't know. Do these work? I haven't ever tried a fertility spell because I am way too young for that, but I did see a video or two about it and apparently the woman did become pregnant after struggling with it for so long. It truly is amazing that Ashra has that kind of powerful to make a miracle happen like that. If my lover and I get married and we have difficulty bringing a child into this world, I will contact Ashra about it and try to get us a baby girl or boy. Congrats to those who have gotten results and had babies. I'm sure you're a lot happier now.

39. deadlydesire18

It's great to see that these spells actually do work. I have seen some videos with actual clients explaining how they got pregnant and even showed themselves while being pregnant. I never thought that this kind of thing for pregnancy would actually work but other members here have gotten fertility and they are now expecting. If I ever feel like I need a safe pregnancy, I will try one of these but not until I have my own place with my lover and we are married.

40. Liyda

Liyda Member

Hello everyone..its great to know that people are curious to wonder if Ashra have fertility spell because having & watching your kids grow is the best thing in the world...my heart out to people on the forum or in the world that can not have kids naturally...if there is a fertility spell that Ashra have I would love to know about it because I would love to have a daughter with my ex lover but unfortunately he's want anymore