1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Fertility spells for getting pregnant, do they work?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Marcela, Oct 17, 2015.

1. arrowcat

arrowcat New Member Guest Account

Hi, may I know if you did fall pregnant after the spell?
    I just purchased a fertility spell from Ashra and waiting excitedly to hear from her.

2. Marlee

Marlee Member

It’s so cool that Ashra has spells for pregnancies !

3. Adrian S.

Adrian S. Member Member Plus Account

This is awesome that Ashra can help with fertility spells for getting pregnant! I am sure there are a lot of couples that are working hard to have a baby and there is something that is blocking that from happening. I am sure that with all of Ashra's power she will be able to help anyone. I believe in Ashra because you know what? The spell that she casted for me to get back with my lover is giving me movement. He is more responsive, more talkative and overall, more relaxed with me that he was before. I'm sure Ashra's powers can do anything really. We just have to be patient.

4. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Amonique93! How are you doing? If you want to purchase a fertility spell, you better check on it on Ashra's another website or you can email her to send you a link to help you find the spell. I am so happy that your love spell did work on your significant other! It is time for you guys to have beautiful babies around. You should write any details like you want him to do things to help you get pregnant or something like that. I believe if we try our best, the universe will grant our wishes sooner or later. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you.

5. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! That is amazing that Ashra Koehn has a spell to help people who are having problems with pregnancies! I hope that everyone who purchased the spells for pregnancies will help them! I am sure that all of Ashra's spells work and for me, I am still working on getting my lover back as he broke my heart! I am so close to getting my next spell! I wish everyone the best of luck! :inlove::inlove:

6. I didn’t realise that ashra can also do fertility spells that’s is unreal. I’ve always wanted to conceive twins call me crazy. I’m hoping when my lover comes back that he will want to try for children. I’ve wanted more children for a while now. I have one daughter. I think anyone who is having trouble conceiving or even if they need to have a little boost, I’d reccomend they go to ashra for help. I’d love to know if the last who did this forum conceived after or if she did indeed contact ashra. I hope she was able to find what she was looking for.

7. ashtonelizabethtalley1999

ashtonelizabethtalley1999 Active Member Member Plus Account

I would love to have a fertility spell to look after my future pregnancy. You know, IF I was to have children. I do not know if my lover will want to have children or not. Although I some what sould like to I know that he is not the type to want to have kids or ever be a father while I would. His mind might change his heart over time but I know that I must respect and act according to how he feels about this.

8. AliciaA

AliciaA Active Member Member Plus Account

That's wonderful that Ashra offers a fertility spell. I personally had no trouble getting pregnant, no trouble at all up until delivery with both of my kids. but I know there are a lot of people out there who would give anything to have had my problems. I can say that all I can do is imagine what it must be like to want something so precious in your life so badly that you would do anything to have it. it is my wish that anyone who comes to Ashra for help with a fertility spell is blessed with success.

Queen Sheba likes this.
  9. 19Payne95

19Payne95 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Gabriana Wohl,
    I’m so happy that you came to Ashra Koehn and she helped you and actually gave you the results you wanted!!! I’m thinking maybe when I’m in my 30s and am financially stable and married, I’ll give Ashra’s fertility spells a try! Reading all of these success stories about fertility spells really makes me believe that Ashra would be able to help! You’re right, never joke with a hormonal woman!!! But I’m glad your friend convinced you to look into a fertility spell! I’ve been trying to convince my friends who need help to come to Ashra for their problems. I hope they do!

10. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Astonelizabethalley1999! How are you doing my dear? Having kids with your partners is all girls big dream. I would love to give this fertility spell a try once I have my lover back. If we had a baby together, he would have fully commited to me and looked after me I am sure of it lol. As for your concern, you can make wishes like you want your lover to have a change of heart and think of having children with you. You can ask whatever you want in regards to your future pregnancy like having healthy twins or triplets. I hope your wishes will become reality and you will have beautiful kids with him. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you!!!

11. Pandora929

Pandora929 Member

I think his main confusion about the fact is that we've slept together quite a bit before. He doesn't fully understand why I won't, now, I think. But I believe it's best not to, now, given the current situation. I've known this guy for 6 years, now, and we've been thru a lot together. I miscarried a few of his babies, before. I'm actually considering a fertility spell, once I get things on the right track with him.

12. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone
    The fertility spell of Ashra is very powerful. I haven't tried it yet but I saw someone on the media section she claimed that it's really worked on her. She even uploaded a picture of a baby girl on the media section, checked it guys if you haven't seen it yet. I believe it's still there.
    I felt really amazed when I saw that and I no doubt that the fertility spell is really powerful and can change your life.
    I am looking forward to get it in the future , I don't know but I think it is worth getting and It will be work wonders to those people who have been struggling on getting pregnant.
    It's seems a miracle spell :)

13. GayAstroMan

GayAstroMan Active Member

I am curious if this is a spell that would help/work on finding surrogate mothers who are willing to carry and give the birth to the babies for you while also making the babies look only like me and my lover?

The reason I’m asking is because once Arte is officially together and living with me, I really would love to start a family with a twin and plus more! @Ashra - would you be willing to answer this one for me please?

14. EricaLeeCollins199226

EricaLeeCollins199226 Member Member Plus Account

I haven't had a fertility spell cast or even a spell cast yet but from reading through the forums I know Ashra's spells really work. She is really the only spell caster I would ever trust because she knows what she's doing. After all she does have a lot of experience because I wouldn't trust someone that doesn't have experience. If I wanted a fertility spell she is the spell caster I would go to because I trust her and nobody else. I am sure her fertility spells work just like all her other spells because anyone that's had a spell cast by her got good results.

15. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I remember seeing a lady come on here and tell us about her movement with the fertility spell, because of Ashra's work she was pregnant with twins! I haven't seen her on here for a while, I guess you would get extremely busy having your hands full with twins ;)

I don't have any issues with infertility as far as I know, but I would get this spell to determine the gender of my baby.

I wonder if you could also request things for your pregnancy? such as to make sure you have a healthy pregnancy with no complications. I think I will talk to Ashra about this when the time is right.