1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Fertility spells for getting pregnant, do they work?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Marcela, Oct 17, 2015.

1. arrowcat

arrowcat New Member Guest Account

Hi, may I know if you did fall pregnant after the spell?
    I just purchased a fertility spell from Ashra and waiting excitedly to hear from her.

2. Marlee

Marlee Member

It’s so cool that Ashra has spells for pregnancies !

3. Adrian S.

Adrian S. Member Member Plus Account

This is awesome that Ashra can help with fertility spells for getting pregnant! I am sure there are a lot of couples that are working hard to have a baby and there is something that is blocking that from happening. I am sure that with all of Ashra's power she will be able to help anyone. I believe in Ashra because you know what? The spell that she casted for me to get back with my lover is giving me movement. He is more responsive, more talkative and overall, more relaxed with me that he was before. I'm sure Ashra's powers can do anything really. We just have to be patient.

4. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Amonique93! How are you doing? If you want to purchase a fertility spell, you better check on it on Ashra's another website or you can email her to send you a link to help you find the spell. I am so happy that your love spell did work on your significant other! It is time for you guys to have beautiful babies around. You should write any details like you want him to do things to help you get pregnant or something like that. I believe if we try our best, the universe will grant our wishes sooner or later. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you.

5. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! That is amazing that Ashra Koehn has a spell to help people who are having problems with pregnancies! I hope that everyone who purchased the spells for pregnancies will help them! I am sure that all of Ashra's spells work and for me, I am still working on getting my lover back as he broke my heart! I am so close to getting my next spell! I wish everyone the best of luck! :inlove::inlove:

6. I didn’t realise that ashra can also do fertility spells that’s is unreal. I’ve always wanted to conceive twins call me crazy. I’m hoping when my lover comes back that he will want to try for children. I’ve wanted more children for a while now. I have one daughter. I think anyone who is having trouble conceiving or even if they need to have a little boost, I’d reccomend they go to ashra for help. I’d love to know if the last who did this forum conceived after or if she did indeed contact ashra. I hope she was able to find what she was looking for.