• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Fertility spells for getting pregnant, do they work?

Cata1996

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I hope my fertility spell worked and I'm pregnant. RJ really wants to move out of state and is being very difficult. This morning we played video games together and he asked if he could come over and she heard him whisper that. Then he denied it I think he just enjoys messing with the both of us.

Dravensadawna

NON-Verified Guest
I'm new here and almost 40. I was told that IVF was my only option.
I'm currently trying to get back with my ex. If that spell works out when I hear back, this may be the next on I try.
My biological clock is ticking down to nothing, and I don't want to miss this opportunity. I need to be a mom.

Joyeux

Popular Member
Hello, I just want to share my movement from my fertility spell. Well yesterday, I decided to take a ovulation test, and I was at peak fertility. All yesterday me and my dear lover baby danced away! I am hoping this is my month to conceive.... I have not had a positive ovulation since I’ve been trying to conceive.. so I know Ashra fertility spell she casted upon me is working. I also purchased a reading from another spell caster and she saw me conceiving the months of September/ October. I am so excited and delighted. Thank you Ashra! Although I am not pregnant as of yet. I see the progress! Thank you so much
Have you conceived yet? I’m wishing you all the beautiful blessings of parenthood. I’m pregnant now and absolutely love it.