1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Free spells offered by Ashra

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Kierra, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Kierra

Kierra New Member

I understand that Ashra is offering free spells, but are they really free? To be honest, I haven’t found any spell casters who are able to help without asking for money. I would pay if I could, but I’m not able to afford spells at this time. I would love her help if this is free.

My ex and I are at a very bad point in our relationship. l feel he will leave me or find another woman. I fear that he is falling out of love because he's still trying to see if our relationship is worth saving. I need immediate help with a free love spell that is powerful enough to save my relationship before it’s too late. I really do want him to just love me the same way he did before.

How do I go about getting a free love spell cast?

19Payne95 likes this.
  2. Anya83

Anya83 Active Member Member Plus Account

It doesn't hurt to ask Ashra if she can help you for free. The best way to contact her is on her contact page: http://www.ashra.net/contact.php

I know she recently introduced the Karma Point system as a way to obtain free spells and spell casting, so I'm sure she can help.

3. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Hi Kierra! Welcome to the forum. I had a free spell cast by Ashra a few months ago. All I did was send her a message through her website and explained my situation. I told her that I couldn't afford to buy a spell. She was very kind and offered a free spell for me.

So my advice to you is to just send her a message describing your situation and ask for help. There are so many people on here with situations just like yours, and Ashra would most likely help you like she's done for many other people.

4. Meemeimei

Meemeimei Well-Known Member

Hi Kierra!

Way back November 2015 I was desperately searching for someone who could help me bring my ex back. I found Ashra through Google and got interested in her because she had the most affordable spells offered, plus I saw this forum with a lot of people sharing their success stories and some seeing progress from the moment their spell was cast. I was about to purchase a spell from Ashra, but unfortunately I found out that it was out of my budget. In all honesty, I couldn't really afford it because here in the Philippines every dollar is so expensive.

I got frustrated because I thought I wouldn't have a chance to get Ashra's help. I had given myself a chance to ask her if she can help me with a free spell since I could no longer afford it. I was very happy when she said yes and would be glad to help.

I have seen progress from the past 3 months and been waiting for the desired result. She is taking a closer look at my spells.

I suggest you message her and tell your situation. She will surely be in touch and generous to help out.

5. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

Hi Kate, I didn't even know she offered free spells. I just paid for mine and that's all the money I have to spend on spells right now. That just goes to show how much Ashra really cares about helping others. I'm so glad I found her website. It has really helped me to get on here and be able to vent. I hope everyone on here finds helpful information. I myself know I have.

6. roshmodayz

roshmodayz Well-Known Member

Hi Kierra! Ashra will offer free love spells. You can earn Karma Points by getting a free love spell which you can accumulate over time, however I know Ashra has given out free love spells. Send her a message and contact her on her website. Also, you should be detailed about your situation and do not hide anything. I have not received a free spell from Ashra because at the moment I am able to afford it, however I did get Ashra to cast around 18 love spells for me. I trust Ashra and she is the only legit, real, precise, and spell caster who would do this for her clients. She is very helpful and kind. However, after contacting Ashra stay positive and be patient since her scheduling is extremely busy. Keep positive Kierra no matter what circumstance. Just know you are in good hands with Ashra. Negativity will only make the situation worse.

7. swati

swati Well-Known Member

Katie I also described my situation to Ashra and she promised to cast a free spell for me. She has asked me to get update from her after a week. I hope its scheduled asap and manifest early. Ashra has really given me renewed hope. She has done a very divine thing by considering my situation and rendering free spell casting help. I am just awaiting for her reply now. Have kept my fingers crossed.

8. Anya83

Anya83 Active Member Member Plus Account

Ashra does devote part of her schedule to helping people who desperately need to save their relationship, but who are unable to afford to hire a spell caster. Contact Ashra and explain your situation to her as soon as possible. Several members on the forum have received free help with Ashra so I don't see why she wouldn't be able to help you.

Kierra, here is where you can reach her: http://www.ashra.net/community/support-tickets/open

Tamra likes this.
  9. swati

swati Well-Known Member

Hi Kierra, our situations are exactly the same. My love has ended the relation on his part. You can go through my story on the forum. I also visited many spell casters for help, but their demands for money and the main aspect if they are really genuine made me lose all the hopes. I was struggling since September 2015. Then in the last week, I came upon Ashra's website and read that she casts free spells. Honestly speaking I just tried my luck here by emailing her. When she replied back that she can help me with my situation for free I extremely happy. Then I happened to visit the forum, which gave me real hope. What else do we want. Just a helping hand. Go ahead.

10. Joy

Joy Member

I have a lot of respect for Ashra helping others who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford spells. Very few spell casters care to carry-it-forward. Kierra, talk to Ashra as soon as you have a chance. Another way to have free spells cast by Ashra is by collecting Karma Points.

11. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Swati, that's great news! Ashra is an extremely kind person as you probably already know. When I had my free spells cast and I filled out the form, I didn't put my full last name and ALL of the details. So maybe that's why it is taking so long... I don't know. But with my most recent spell I put every little detail there was to know. Just remember to be patient and positive like everyone on this forum says. All of our situations are different but one thing we all have in common is that we want our lover back. If you feel negative, sit down and relax and know that everything will be okay. I feel like I'm even more comfortable talking about my situation on this forum than my friends and family for example. This forum is a place where what is says here stays here and that's one of the reasons why I love it. Swati, please let us know if anything happens or if you need some encouragement :)

12. swati

swati Well-Known Member

I want to know if we can personally get in touch with Ashra. Actually I am feeling very uneasy and want to talk to her. I know she is quite very busy round the clock casting spells. Will that be OK if I write her in personal through email? Has anybody done that? I had requested her help for a free spell and she had given me a green signal to my request. I hesitate to get back to her personally because I have not paid a single penny for it.

Those who are blessed with free spells, did she tell you when she's going to cast the spell and then did she tell you any instructions to follow before or after the casting? Did she give you the feedback on what was the position of situation post casting and like in how many days will it take to manifest.

13. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

Hi Swati, I didn't get a free spell so I can't answer your question on that. However the spell I did get, she said do not make contact with the other person let them come to you. that's the only instruction i got. When I did ask Ashra if I needed anything else she said no. I even asked for a reading and she said I don't need it right now. So i have no idea what's going on. I have faith in what she's doing and that's all i need.

However all of you have helped a lot and i can't thank you enough.

14. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

You are always welcome to contact Ashra. She will always respond as soon as she can.

Ashra does inform her clients when she has scheduled in the spell cast. After she has casted your spell, she sends a detailed email of how it went. Ashra's spells are powerful and always manifest quickly, but generally not all people see results straight away. However, just because your not seeing results does not mean your spell is not working. Ashra also gives her clients guidlines to follow so that you do not effect your spell.

Leave your situation with Ashra. She knows what she is doing. :)

15. swati

swati Well-Known Member

Katie you mean to say that Ashra helped you by casting a free spell initially, is it? She has also casted a free spell for me day before yesterday and said that its active and having a right impact on him and he just needs to come till the door. I also trust Ashra a lot. She said to keep her posted if I see any movement. I haven't see though as such but I have marked something that he was on what's app many times in a day on Sunday. Since we parted he visited what's app sometimes. I do not know whether this is a sign of spell but I believe it is.

16. orjon

orjon Well-Known Member

Ashra is so kind, she helps so many people. I love the fact that we can now earn points to save for free spells. I am not in the situation where I can afford to pay for them. I am trying to save the best I can to add something else to what I ordered in November. Hopefully I will get there soon and Ashra will be able to help me get my dream like she has so many other people fingers crossed for everyone on here.

17. roshmodayz

Ashra, is the only spell caster ever to offer free, authentic, legit spells. We are all truly lucky to have her. Especially, the ones who received free spells I feel happy for you and fortunate for you. She is such a kind person to offer free spells to help. I do not know any spell caster that generous. Majority of spell casters trap you, ask for money, and never respond to you again.. Ashra is the complete opposite and I believe we all need to give back to her in some or form once we all have our lovers back in our life. Ashra is such a kind soul and truly an angel from above with the power and gifts she has received... SHE IS A BLESSING! GOD BLESS YOU ASHRA! I hope you receive all you've ever wanted in life because you deserve the world!

18. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Swati, yes, Ashra did cast a free spell initially. When I first sent her a message I mentioned that I couldn't afford it and asked if we could maybe work something out. Then once I got her response she said that there was a spot open for a free spell and that she'd do it for me. I was in shock! I wasn't expecting her to offer to cast a free spell for me. She was so kind and I knew right from then that I could trust her. All I had to do for the free spell was to follow her on Twitter or Facebook I think. Then she casted my free spell and I was very happy!

19. Meemeimei

I am one of the people who experienced the generosity of Ashra. At first even-though I know that I am not capable enough to purchase a spell from her I tried. I thought that time I had enough balance in my credit card but only to find out that there was nothing left. At that time I am so desperate to have my ex lover back. Knowing here in the Philippines every dollars is equivalent to a lot of pesos already and that wasn't easy for me to do. Then i asked her if what else can I do knowing that i cannot purchase anymore. Ashra cast a free love spell for me and a few weeks after that, I saw movements with my ex.
    She is generous enough to help! :)

20. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I have 3 spells right now that were all free, and I can't thank Ashra enough! She offered me to cast my 1st spell for free and I was very happy! Then my 2nd spell was the free Valentine's love spell. I'm happy I found it and had it cast because it has made my situation more positive and have less negativity. Then I got Passion Panacea using the karma points and that has REALLY affected my situation in a great way! Ashra is a very generous and unselfish person. Everyone could probably agree with that statement. ;)

21. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

I just used my karma points to get the Freedom Fire Breakup spell. I don't know if he's with anyone or not. However Ashra emailed me and said i should get this spell just in case. I hope it works soon. I need a little bit of uplifting from time to time. I wish i would have found all of you when she was offering the Valentine's spell. My first free spell was cast on Feb. 13th. I believe I emailed Ashra on Feb. 10th.

roshmodayz likes this.
  22. roshmodayz

Do not worry Cyndi! There is a time and place for everything. Just be thankful you found Ashra versus never finding Ashra. Listen to Ashra's advice or guidance. I always ask Ashra what her opinion is because she is very knowledgeable. Do not worry I am here to uplift you to keep positive. Keep your head up WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU CYNDI! You will see results in no time I assure you. You will soon have the life you've always dreamed of because of Ashra's powerful talent in spell casting. BELIEVE IT AND RESULTS WILL BE SEEN RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES. Being positive is the #1 rule. SENDING POSITIVE VIBES AND ENERGY YOUR WAY THROUGH THE COMPUTER SCREEN!

Cyndi likes this.
  23. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

Thank you! I'm being positive and thinking great thoughts believe me. However like last night, I wanted to text and ask if he was ok. We had those tornado's come thru and tore up about 70 homes. I didn't text, call, or send smoke signals to him. However he didn't do any of those things to me either. So that kinda hurt my feelings. I actually thought for a minute he was thinking about me but, nothing happened.

24. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I originally purchased most of my spells.

However, I did go through a very hard time of trying to stay positive so Ashra offered to cast a free spell for me, it focused the energy on my remaining spells. She also casted the free Valentine's Day spell for me!
    Ashra also says after 60 days of your first spell being active, she will recast at her OWN expense if you have not seen movement within those 60 days.

Ashra cares about her clients. She also respects her clients, its important that we pay respect back to Ashra for what she does for the community.

roshmodayz likes this.
  25. roshmodayz

Ashra, is EXTREMELY giving and I cannot emphasize anymore how generous she is. The fact she is casting FREE SPELLS for people in deep need is a kindness TRULY from her heart. ASHRA, IS SO KIND in giving back to her clients and the ones receiving free spells please be patient wish Ashra. You all need to be thankful for Ashra giving you such a huge generous favor to help you all. Ashra, really cares for people and wants to help others in the spare time.

In my opinion I believe Ashra does put paying clients first because they obviously receive priority. Additionally, I think when she has spots available then she will focus on free spell casting for the ones in deep need. Everyone, please be patient with Ashra. I know we all want results real quick, but we need to realize too Ashra is human as well and deserves some Ashra time. For the past 15+ years Ashra has dedicated her whole life in helping others. My main point is to be patient with Ashra if she does not respond. In return for her goodness let us continue to give back to her by participating on her forum everyday, directing others in need to Ashra, and basically just giving back to Ashra in anyway or form. Giving back to her does not need to be money. JUST GIVE BACK! :thumbsup:;):)

26. Tracon

Tracon Active Member

Only a kind hearted individual who care about our happiness goes through the extreme to help each other as Ashra does.

As she often would say she is in business to heal broken heart and not make money. Her generosity is a living proof that she is not money driven in any ways shape or form.

Thanks for all that you are doing for all of us Ashra, indeed you are a beautiful soul.

27. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I've never seen anyone who works as hard as Ashra! She is always so busy and never takes time for herself because she cares about her clients that much! The fact that she offers free spells that work the same way as the ones you can purchase show how kind she is. I know I never expected her to offer to do a free spell for me. I am grateful for that. Now that we have the Karma Point and Destiny Point system, it's even more proof to people who don't know about her that she is not a fraud like other spell casters. I remember when roshmodayz said in one of her posts that Ashra should take a vacation because she's always working hard. That's a good thing though because we know that she cares about us and our spells very much.

28. swati

swati Well-Known Member

Yes, Ashra really works around the clock. She casted a free spell for me last week. I was feeling very nervous and I mailed her 2-3 days back about it. She replied me by giving me a positive hope. I just wonder that I met her, that too not in personal through email, only 15 days back and she is so concerned about me. Only a true genuine person can do this.

She is really doing a very great work.

29. Hannah

Hannah Active Member

Ashra will do spells for free by using karma points. They are pretty easy to get if you try your hardest to get them. It has only been about two or so days since i first signed up to this forum and started collecting karma points and I already have a little over half the points I need already!! Also, people on here are nice so if you ask they may be able to help you by giving you a few karma points, it is really nice to see people are willing to help! :)

It must be hard on Ashra, because of having to do so many spells. Which is why we should all show her our appreciation and give thanks for every day she is with us. She works round the clock to make sure our spells get cast and that our lives get changed for the better and there are very few spell casters that do that. Thank you very much Ashra for all the help you give to everyone on this forum and who come to you for help. We appreciate you so very, very much! :)

30. marie chris

marie chris Marie

Ashra cast my spell for free and I thanked her so much. She is so understanding for my situation where I don't have yet money cause I'm still studying. I thanks to her a lot for giving me for free positive spell. I'm still hoping for the result! Goodbyes everyone :). I hope i can go to the graduation of my ex. :) He's graduating now , im so proud of him even though were not together.

31. swati

swati Well-Known Member

Rose, I liked your post very much. I do agree with all that you have written about Ashra. She is indeed a very generous lady. The work that she has rendered to innumerable people is really true and honest. She gives priority to the people who pay money and then she works for the needy by offering free spells and spells purchased using karma points. But though ahe prioritizes her work she ensures the same kind of work for all the three cases. This is what is the most significant about her. The power of the spell for any case is the same. Ashra thanks for making me a part of your life.

32. Meemeimei

I had my first spell for free cast a while ago. I do believe that Ashra's goal is to help anyone who needs her, and I can't imagine how may people come to her and ask her help. Her hands are always full because she wants to help anyone who needs her and generously cast a spell for those who cannot afford it like me.

Yesterday, i had been so negative and ask her if she can do anything to give a boost for my spells and she said she will. So far, I had seen some progress eventhough it was cast with her own expense. She made it more easier now since she came up with earning points and purchase spells in equivalent with cash.

33. swati

swati Well-Known Member

I am also the fortunate one on this forum having been given this special treat by Ashra. Yes we are really very very fortunate to be a part of her community. I agree that her hands are always full. I believe that when anyone renders help or gives without any experience of returns that person always prosper's in life. And Ashra is one of them. God will always bless her with everything.

34. roshmodayz

There is no spell caster I know out there that casts free love spells. The Karma Points System has caused Ashra to be busier more than ever. We all need to be thankful for the amount of work she does. I know casting spells take time per each spell. Last night I was just reading about love spells or spells in general and I read that casting takes time. Ashra, really does not get any sleep with the amount of casting she needs to do. Also, keeping up with clients, new clients, and recasting takes so much time. Honestly, I can only imagine how her day looks like from answering e-mails to scheduling to preparing for spell casting and even keeping up with the forum.

35. swati

swati Well-Known Member

Yes Rose, karma points have really made Ashra very busy. She has really made such a wonderful provision for her clients. Whatever we are earning through these postings is a good karma and the karma points. She is indirectly cleansing everyone here on the forum by making this system. We spread positive vibes, we are helping each other in any manner we can. All this is making us more and more cleansed every time. She has transformed every member into a complete MINDFUL person. This is what I feel. The free spell is again something which cannot be compared with any other spell caster. She is the one and the only one. The amount of time she is investing for each one here is just very amazing. And one significant thing about her is that she has never ever said a word about it. I have never come across any kind of such post on the forum. She just gives and gives. BLESSED BE ASHRA.

36. mystery girl

mystery girl Well-Known Member

I really have faith in Ashra that she can do everything to help us all. Honestly, I am now desperate to reach my dreams and to succeed with what I want from Ashra's spells. But unfornately, I am really broke as of now, that's why, I cannot afford what Ashra is asking from me in exchange for her spells. However, thanks to her for being so helpful, she gave us an option to have her spells for free. Thanks to her for giving us such a great help to succeed with whatever our hearts wish for. I am really holding on to the hope that Ashra could really help all of us.

Meemeimei likes this.
  37. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Mystery girl, keep having faith with your situation! If you feel like you need Ashra to cast a free spell for you then I'm sure she would be glad to help! I believe her spells will make your situation better. It never hurts to get a spell. We are all very grateful to have found Ashra! She is so kind and generous. Ashra WILL help all of us. There is no doubt in my mind.

You can contact Ashra here: http://www.ashra.net/contact.php

38. mystery girl

mystery girl Well-Known Member

Hi Katie! I know that Ashra is very generous to all of us! However, I am shy to ask her for the free spell. She is very busy and I don't think if I should say this, but, would she give me the favor like you and the others here as well? I just stop for a moment while typing this message guys. I just sent Ashra a request for a free spell. I hope, she would respond soon and give me the favor. I really hope so. My heart would really jump with joy if she would. I am now afraid of my ex boyfriend. I hope the spells would work very soon because I am really running out of time now. My flight schedule is already this month of April. Please send me positive vibes guys!

Meemeimei likes this.
  39. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I am sending you positive vibes!!!! Also, when I first got my free spell from Ashra, I felt a bit guilty because I didn't want to sound selfish. But I'm sure she would gladly cast a free spell for you! She understands everyone's situations and will do her best to help! Keep staying positive mystery girl!!

swati likes this.
  40. Kuro_Tate

Kuro_Tate Active Member

Since Ashra has cheap spells but I was wondering what her cheapest spell was...so far Passion Panacea was the cheapest I could find...I was also wondering if she had any cheaper spells?