1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Full moon love spells with fast results

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Alexandra Renee, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Alexandra Renee

Alexandra Renee New Member

I’ve heard that love spells cast during a full moon offer fast results. Is this true?

My ex and I were together for 3 years and I have known him for 6 years. We loved each other very much and we were going to get married this year. We overcame difficulties between our age gap and everything between our families. There was another person that entered our life and ruined everything. I'm left helpless and I need a full moon love spell that will break them up and bring him back to me fast.

I heard about a Solar Eclipse happening on the 26th. I’m open to either using a full moon spell or a spell that will work during an eclipse.

2. queen stephani

queen stephani Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Alexandra, I am so sorry about everything that you have gone through. It was wrong for that woman to come between the two of you, but you don't have to worry because I am sure that Ashra has a full moon spell thats going to bring your husband back. Have you tried contacting Ashra here: https://www.ashra.net/contact.php

3. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Alexandra, I read the description off Ashra. The power of it will assure you that your lover will feel forgiven for leaving you. It will also resolved everything that he bothering him. The Full moon could help that a lot.

Spell caster gets their energy sometimes when its fullmoon.

What is also good about this spell is Ashra will cast it 3 times. It means its very powerful to get a good result from it. Its nice to know how Ashra will do it.

Have you emailed Ashra on your situation? Please email her your situation so that you will know if you need this. Ask her if you can get the full moon love spell instead of the spell she told you. If this will work well she wont say No to you. She will also inform it to you why you need it more than this.

Click the site given to you by the other member above. Fill that up and you will rceived an update when Ashra reply to you. Take care and trust Ashra. She will not give you spell that is not approriate fo your situation.

4. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

Hi Alexandra and welcome to the forum. There is no doubt in my mind that you two belong together; especially after overcoming so many obstacles with your partner. I know you were right about the other woman causing your relationship to fall apart, but I am confident that we can remove her from the picture and bring your ex back into your life.

With regards to your question... Yes, love spells that are cast during a full moon are stronger and provide faster results on average. I do have several full moon spells that would be perfect for your situation in which a another person is interfering.

I feel your timing couldn't be better because there is a solar eclipse happening less then 48 hours from now. There is a spell called Solaris Soul Seeker which combines the ultimate power of the moon and the sun – not just the moon! A ritual that takes the very love connection that makes you think of your lover 24/7 and in an instantaneous fusion, casts to bestow the perfect relationship once again! I have included a link to the spell below.

Solaris Soul Seeker: https://www.passion-panacea.com/solaris-soul-seeker.html

Estella likes this.
  5. MOI

Is Solaris soul seeker is a different spell from the one I read about called the full moon love spell? The description of Solaris is really for your situation. Your relationship with him in that long span of time can't be replaced by just any girl.

You have to act early to fix everything. There is strong energy that comes out when a spell is casted during a full moon. I honestly would prefer to have my spells casted during the full moon phase. Its more powerful and will take effect right away.

6. SamanthaMarie

SamanthaMarie Member

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. My situation is a little complicated only because I have a diagnosed panic disorder so it's hard for me not to feel negative and panicked all the time :wtf: I'm pushing through though!

Ever since Ashra casted my first spell I've been having nightmares about my ex - has anyone else experienced this? They're not pleasant, they are very vivid.

Ashra recommended a spell to me that was a little out of my price range (Object of Desire) but the Solaris Soul Seeker full moon love spell wasn't so I ordered it! I'm hopeful and trying to take each day at a time.

Another question... has anyone dated other people while they waited for results from their spell? I feel like it's necessary in order to continue life and part of the coping/healing process. Any thoughts?

7. Ginas

Ginas Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi, Alexandra. I'm so very sorry to hear about what you have been through. Don't worry, though because everything will be okay and with having Ashra's help too. I'm sure Ashra has plenty of moon spells to help with your situation of getting your husband back to you. Sending positive vibes and love your way!

I have a question, though. Will this spell help our lovers think about us as well?

8. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Hey Alexandra! You are very lucky that you have joined the forum at this time because Ashra just offered a Moon spell for you! I am very happy for you. I wish I could get the spell but you need it more than I do and I hope you will be able to purchase this spell. Ashra just confirmed that you two belonged together so you have nothing to worry about. Please let us know if you decide to purchase the moon spell Alexandra!

9. Jewelson

Jewelson Well-Known Member

Solaris Soul Seeker is the best chance for you Alexandra. It's only matter of time that you can purchase this spell. Ashra will make things normal again, she will bring him back to you and cast away that other person from both of your lives. Do not worry, you will get your lover back. Nothing is impossible. See that even fate has brought you here just in the right time. I wish you well and stay strong, you will surely get results... luckily very fast indeed. :)

Ginas, yes it will. You should read the description of the spell. Just head into the link ashra gave here.

10. sassywildchic

sassywildchic Active Member

Hey Alexandra Renee! I feel so bad! :( I am so sorry to hear that, but I think that you should get a moon spell done soon. I heard too that the solar eclipse is on the 26th also and I want a spell done too. If you can, I think you should get one done for the solar eclipse or full moon.

You guys are meant to be together and I hope that the person who ruined your relationship suffers the consequences that comes. No one should ever do that to someone. I hope everything works out great for you! I am here for you if you need anything at all.

11. Ginas

Ginas Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi, Jewelson. Yes, I had read the description of the full moon spell, but while as I read it, I've become slightly confused and didn't really understand that's why. So, the spell makes us think about our lovers more and now that I know, it'll help our lovers think about us too. Although I was also confused with the rest of it as well. Sending you all positive vibes, love, and light your way!

12. IHEARTEMILY

IHEARTEMILY Well-Known Member

I was able to request the spell! I don't know if it will help with Emily, it said that it will use the strong energy of the eclipse to help our love become stronger. the eclipse is called the "Ring of fire" so I am hoping that it puts a flame in my dear Emily's heart. Alexandra, you should definitely get the spell, I believe that Emily and I are true soulmates and if you believe the same with your lover, then you should absolutely invest in this amazing spell.

13. Ladiibuug

Ladiibuug Member

Can anyone purchase this moon spell? My husband left me for a coworker and has been gone for 9 months, something done on a full moon would be perfect as I just want him to come home already. We've been married for 9 years and I just want this all to be over. Please let me know if anyone can purchase this spell, I have emailed Ashra asking also. Alexandra, I cant wait for this to work out for you, I am in the same boat and it upsets me that some people can have the audacity to get in between any relationship, its morally wrong and they will all get what is coming to them. Keep us all posted!:thumbsup:

Pratima Pillai likes this.
  14. MOI

Iheartemily, congrats! Thats good you purchased this. It will surely help you coz this is a rare spell and it offers for only a day. Emily Emily Emily... Your prince is longing to touch you. I'm so happy IHEARTEMILY coz you never feel doubt on getting this.

IHEARTEMILY likes this.
  15. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hey Alexandra! I am sorry to hear about your situation and I understand what your going through right now, but I want you to know that you are in the right place. Ashra is an extremely dedicated and experienced spell caster and I believer she is capable of changing everyone. I unfortunately cannot afford to get this full moon love spell but I believe this spell will certainly help you out.

16. SamanthaMarie

SamanthaMarie Member

Has anyone who ordered this spell received confirmation that it was cast? I haven't yet! I'm hoping it gets cast soon for fast results.

17. Autumn1026

Autumn1026 Well-Known Member

I do believe that Solaris Soul Seeker is a wonderful full moon spell for us to have had a chance to take part into it. I just purchased Solaris on Saturday and am literally ecstatic with excitement! :) I cannot believe both the moon and the sun's energy will be used as one for this spell during the time it was cast for the solar eclipse. I am hoping that this bring my sweetheart running back to home base where he will finally want to communicate with me and talk through our past, our problems and finally put all that aside and still be able to look at each other in the end of the day and be able to look each other in the eyes and say "I love you.." Has anyone received an email back from Ashra about Solaris or any of our moon spells being active now? I'm just wondering because I feel like I'm feeling some effects and or signs from maybe Solaris unless Ashra has finally recast my Object Of Desire, well I can't wait! :)

18. queen stephani

queen stephani Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Wow! I am so happy to hear that you were able to purchase the Ring of fire moon spell, Although I do have a question. Is this spell in the resources section or how is it purchased? How much money do one require in order to be able to purchase it? I am asking because I think I have not seen it anywhere in the resources section and it seems to be a new one.

19. Electra White

Electra White Well-Known Member

Has anyone had any experience with full moon spells and spells that go with the moon cycle? Did they work correctly? I am just curious because it sounds really interesting and something I may would like to learn more about! I like learning different ways about different spells and how they all conjoin. I know I have heard several things about the moon cycle spells and how they work. Pretty interesting stuff.

20. MOI

Ladii, have you received Ashra's reply for your concern regarding your husband and not sure if she could still cast solaris during the full moon? But try to inform her so you could purchased right away.

Autumn, hows your solaris? How does it affect you now? Is there any movement? So excited for it. Ashra is so good really, she recast a spell again when needed.

21. Astuti Bhasin

Astuti Bhasin Active Member

Alexandra! That is devastating to hear! Please do contact Ashra and speak to her about what can be done! I have often heard that spells casted on a full moon can cause fast results, but I'm sure that doesn't mean you won't get results if its casted on a non full moon. Speak to her about it maybe she can tell you the importance of everything. Regardless of the speed your issues it something that she can definitely help in resolving.

22. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

Are those available for purchase? I did not see them in the resources when I looked. How effective are they? I heard some positive feedback from other sites about casting spells on a full moon or eclipse. Can you request it to be done? What about that 2 hour spell? They all sound tempting because I have been impatient. I am really intrigued about having a love spell cast during a full moon.

23. Christin1

Christin1 Member

I did purchase the Solaris Soul Seeker when the solar eclipse was happening. I am not sure if it worked or not because I am still waiting to see results but I will let you know if I get any results. However this spell was added to my previous spell and it is suppose to increase the power of my first spell, but of course all the spells go toward the same aim, that of what I am looking for to get. I was very excited when I purchased it since it is supposed to release a lot of energy. I am trying to be very positive, will see how things will go.

Autumn1026 likes this.
  24. RubyXRed

I did not purchase the Solaris Soul Seeker full moon spell unfortunately, but I know there were a few people who purchased this spell and it is supposed to bring fast results and amazing results. I would be grateful if anyone would share there experiences with this spell as I was so gutted that I could not get it.

Queen Sheba likes this.
  25. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

Magic with the moon is an ancient and powerful art. Moonlight is said to be one of the most potent healing sources that exists. Also, the moon has an intense effect on spell castings. Depending on the moon's status, it will affect the work. Full moons effect the strongest and they also affect people, but they very little realize it. Always use the moon to your advantage, especially in spell workings. The moon is a powerful tool if used properly!

26. yanyan44

yanyan44 Well-Known Member

Congratulations for the members who have purchased a full moon love spell from Ashra. I am feeling so happy for all of you. I am hoping that all of you will get the positive result from the Solaris soul seekers very soon. I am really can't wait to hear the great news from all of you who have got the Solaris soul seekers spell. I have not purchase the Solaris soul seekers spell but I am really hoping to hear the great comment about this spell.

27. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

I didn't have the opportunity to get the Solaris spell. But I am confident in what Ashra as already done for me. However, moon magic is very powerful indeed. If my sweetheart doesn't respond by the time Ashra let's us in on an extra powerful full moon spell, I will certainly discuss with Ashra. But for now I'm very comfortable with the spells in place.

I hope everyone who got the Solaris spell are seeing the results they were hoping for ;).

28. RubyXRed

I unfortunately missed out on this opportunity to get this full moon spell, but I do have some moon spells active for my situation so its okay.

I hope the members who got this spell saw some fantastic signs or movements from it :) . I wish I purchased it now but I am sure there will plenty more opportunities.

29. Whitenight

Whitenight Member

The way I look at it, if Ashra would urge a certain spell onto a situation, then it is a huge thing to consider, maybe evem higher than her other stronger spells because they're time sensitive, while some of her other spells are not sensitive on the time/dates regarding the moon or celestial alignment. Her stronger full moon spells will always be available, but her time sensetives wont be until the same opportunities arise again.

30. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

I wanted to wish those who got Ashra's full moon spell good luck when they have their spell cast tomorrow night. I know you will be happy to get back their lovers for good. I know we all have fought a good fight during these pass couples of months to get back the people's we love and want to spend our life with.

31. Joy24

Joy24 Member

I was curious with tomorrow's full moon has anyone ordered any moon spells? I would be interested to hear people's experience with moon spells.

32. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

I purchased a full moon spell from Ashra not long ago. Take a chance and see what you get in the process and maybe you're get lucky.

33. Bearhugs

Bearhugs Well-Known Member

Wow! Ashra has so many full moon spells, I wish I could afford one. I hear they are very powerful so I guess it requires a lot of time and concentration to cast this type of spell. I hope before the year ends I get one. I'm so sad I missed the opportunity since last night was a full moon.

34. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I am curious about Full Moon love spells!

I have read articles regarding full moons, or when there are particular moons occurring, I have read that the energy in full moons is strong and some are stronger then ever felt before.

Due to spells needing energy to work, I can only imagine the power of a spell and how fast results would be if you got your spell cast under a full moon.

I would be interested in trying a full moon spell.

35. sydney hoffacker

sydney hoffacker Well-Known Member

Whether you are looking for a full moon love spell or just a basic spell, contact Ashra and see if she can do something for you. She is great at answering questions and handling situations, and she loves to help people. She's very easy to talk to and really shows her passion for her craft. I suggest highly to talking with her privately through email. It helped ease my anxiety and give me hope when i thought there wasn't any. it's the smartest choice by far. If you are unsure, read more testimonials and reviews, and then if you feel the need to contact her do so. it's the best thing.

36. Krystal Pearson

Krystal Pearson Well-Known Member

I've heard love spells should be done on a Friday because Friday is ruled by Venus. I've also heard about the full moon but if you have a candle that will burn for days then it will be burning while the moon is waning so I'm not sure if that is good. I just think sometime between the New and full moon is the best time. It was nice to see Ashra reply on this thread about casting powerful full moon spells. I'm glad she gets on here and reads what we are talking about. Maybe she gets to know our situations better that way. Everyone good luck with the timing on when your spell is cast. Hopefully, it's at the most perfect time for the work to be the most powerful and fast. Can't wait for mine. Full moon was last night here.

37. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

I had one of Ashra's full moon spells cast a few days ago. First of all her report was what I've been needing to hear. In fact it keeps me focused on staying positive. I was powerfully drawn to this spell and wanted Ashra to cast it on my beloved. I firmly believe in the power of the moon and believe this spell is helping me to stay calm and feel more at peace. I can only imagine what it's doing for my beloved. The full moon spells are powerful and wonderful. I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking about tapping into this beautiful energy.

38. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

Hi Krystal,
    I have heard that as well but I don't think it matters when Ashra cast spells because she is so professional at doing it after 16 years in the business Ashra must have faced every situation there is I often think how many people she has help in her 16 years it must me thousands or close to a million.

Hi Ambrosia 421
    I have read loads of stuff on full moon casting and you are so right about it being very powerful. I will wait for your update that your love is back in your arms.

39. Arquidamia

Arquidamia Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello I had Ashra cast me a spell during a full moon 2 days ago I had no idea that the moon could be powerful when casting a spell.

40. HollyN

HollyN Active Member Member Plus Account

@Ambrosia_421, what is the full moon spell? What is it supposed to do? Some of the spells that I see being discussed on the forum I am not seeing on this site. Do I need to upgrade my account again or does Ashra have another webpage that shows more spells?