1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Full moon love spells with fast results

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Alexandra Renee, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

I feel this is going to be a lot more powerful and faster then any full moon love spells. Last night the moon was so bright that I stood outside and just talk to it and just thank the universe for bringing back my Kenneth for good. I dreamed about him last night after just giving and spending time sending out strong vibes to the universe . Ashra, I am really excited about the solar eclipse and Solaris Soul Seeker that will be cast August 21st.

2. Pranav

Pranav Member

Hey @Galactic Coffee

You should find the answer to your question following the link to the spell Ashra gave. She is generally pretty good at explaining what the spell does in its description. As per my understanding these kind of spells that are cast at special occasions depending on nature events are more powerful than the regular spells Ashra offers. If you have the funds available then I really recommend getting them as these kind of spells don't usually come around to be available once again ;)

3. Lollielou

Lollielou Member

I just ordered this spell after getting the message and link from Ashra this morning about it and I'm so excited for this spell and only have to wait a few weeks for it to be cast .

Thank you Ashra for giving me the opportunity to purchase this spell.

4. Nemo

Nemo Member

I note that many members are requesting Ashra to "reserve" a spot for them. Actually one has to submit payment for it now so that Ashra can "reserve" a spot for you. I don't think Ashra can reserve a spot for anyone without payment.

5. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

Thank you Ashra for bringing this back to us. I plan on getting the Dark Moon spell as well as the Solaris Soul Seeker. Thank you for everything that you do for us and I will request both very soon once I have the money to do so. I'm super excited about the outcome of this spell and I hope it will do wonders for everyone who is thinking about purchasing it and the ones who have already.

6. Blessedme

Blessedme Member

I have purchased this spell as I want full effect to happen. I want my lover back with me forever and for his other woman to set him free. I need everything possible. I hope everyone who's getting this will have the same outcome and be with their love ones always.

7. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

Nemo, we all know that it takes money to get our spells cast and I truly don't think Ashra wouldn't care about her clients to at least hold a spot. I believe Ashra Koehn has a big heart and she knows how important it is to have our lovers back for good. Some people may not be as lucky to have the money until pay day. At least Ashra have given them heads up.

8. Amana

Amana Member

I had purchased it straightaway after I received a message from Ashra. I hope I get the results after the powerful cast of this Spell. I been waiting for my love since 5month and I have full faith on Ashra as she told me that I will see movement very soon and I can't wait to be in my lovers arms. I am hoping all of us gets our love back in this period.

9. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

10. Chrysalis

Chrysalis Member

Hi, Ashra!

Could the Moon love spell be casted on any full moon or cast just for tonight? Do you recommend I request both spells for my situation? It seems like both would really be beneficial.

11. Aradia

Aradia Member

I just purchased the basic Solaris Soul Seeker spell and I'm very curious as to what the results will be or what this sort of spell can do. I hope there will be a section in the forum for reviews of the results! I would love to read everyone's testimony here. This is also my first time purchasing an eclipse spell. I'm so curious as to how this sort of spell works :)

12. Lynette

Lynette Member

@Sandra J, you got the Solaris too! Good luck to you and everybody else who ordered the Solaris spell! Hopefully this will spur things on really fast and bring them back quickly.

@deadlydesire18, what is the dark moon spell? Haven't heard of it... I hope it does wonders for everyone who ordered it too! I'm so desperate for something good to start happening my way.... My husband and the damn home wrecker has had theirs for WAY too long already. It's time for her to scoot the hell out of our lives already.

@Amana, good luck! At least Ashra Koehn told you you will see movements soon.

13. Reggie

Reggie Member

Thank you Ashra for inviting me to purchase the exclusive cast of a solar eclipse spell. I have bought the spell with I am so anxious about its casting and its effect on my life. I am quite positive that I will finally be reunited with my lover.

14. Nemo

Nemo Member

I fully agree with you Sandra. The only problem I can see is that when a spot is held/reserved for you and then the person doesn't pay, you are blocking some other person from getting this special spell. I must say that this is a difficult one. I am sure that Ashra in her kindness and wisdom will solve this.

15. chayjose

chayjose Member

Believe in Ashra and trust her. All you need to do is do your part by being positive that's all.

I purchased the Solar Eclipse spell too! OMG, I cannot wait and I plan on getting a red candle and lighting it while smiling at the moon.

I pray your situation comes to your desire. As I have been reading your testimonies for a long time. Today's my first time on the forum, and everyone feels like a family already. This full moon will be special. Why? Because it's like no other :woot:

16. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

Nemo if I am not mistaking you ask Ashra to hold a spot for you as well to get the Solaris Soul Seeker to be cast. I understand what you're saying about holding space for those who want to purchase this spell to see results. Well those who want it can still purchase their spells and pay for it.

Hi Lynett, I read about the Solaris Soul Seeker and how it remove obstacles that's still interfering in your life and also it helps to bring back positive results that we all have been looking and praying for to accomplish in our lives. This is the time to have strong vibes and positive energy to bring back restoration with our lovers. I believe Ashra has to make sure everything is ready like a week before the eclipse arrive on the 21st. All I know is get ready and enjoy the ride here in the community.

17. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

I should go ahead and save myself up some money to buy not one but both of these spells. It does sound serious and a once in a lifetime opportunity like she said. I hope I can purchase soon. I'll work extra long hours in order to do it. I hope I can still order once I get the desired money to purchase. Congrats to the others who have saved up and purchased the spell. It must be good to have a reservation. I need to go ahead and get on it before I can't make any more reservations. I hope you all get success. I can't wait to share the experience with all of you too. Have a good day.

18. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

Hello Chayjose, This is a time where we start preparing for our lovers returned for good and I believe with all my heart this is going to be a real experience for me once Ashra Koehn cast this spell on the 21st. You made the right decision to purchase it so you can finally have back your lover for good. I would burn a white candle on that day to bring positive energy my way also I know that Ashra Koehn has really made this convenient for us to finally see how strong and powerful her spells really are and right now all we can do is thank Ashra Koehn for making this spell to bring back stronger energy to help remove obstacles that's keeping our lovers from us.

Hi deadlydesire18, I really hope you will be able to purchase this spell before Ashra is book to the max . I know when I found out the eclipse is due the 21st I sent Ashra Koehn a email right then to ask her about the spell to purchase during the this month and when she finally came to the community to address it to us I couldn't be happier to know this is the perfect timing to get this spell. I pray that everyone will be able to purchase this powerful spell.

19. Nemo

Nemo Member

Hi! Sandra! Yes, I did ask Ashra to hold a spot for me as soon as I received notification of this special spell. Then I realized that I should pay for me so that I am not blocking anyone else from purchasing the same. Just for your information, I have purchased this spell. I must also add that I very much appreciate all your positive comments on the forum. They do uplift me when I am feeling down and out!

20. redfield007

redfield007 Member

I have a very strong feeling about this spell. I have been having weird dreams and strong visions as the eclipse draws ever closer. I reccomend anyone who needs this spell do it now. I already have the quad cast with soul binding in my sights. I believe she knows what she's doing.

21. Lollielou

Lollielou Member

I'm so glad I purchased the Solaris soul seeker spell and had the chance too it seems a lot of us have I hope all of you who purchased this get the results you are wishing for. I'm so looking forward to when it's cast and feeling very excited for what's to come from this spell I am so thankful every day that a came across Ashra and asked her for help on my situation.

22. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I wish I would of been able to get the full moon spell as it drastically improves the manifestation of previous spells and they bring a lot of movement. I looked on the price of the full moon spell and its affordable, but I'm short on cash right now.

23. Liyda

Liyda Member

@RubyXRed... Sorry to hear that you are unable to purchase the Solaris Soul Seeker spell but just know your other spells are still working. I read that others say even without purchasing that spell. You can write down the your wishes & burn it with a RED candle during the Solaris Soul Seeker spell. Don't feel bad for not purchasing it because your lover will still return with keeping your positive energy & mindset.

24. redfield007

redfield007 Member

I know the the full moon is powerful, but this eclipse is going to have a major effect in the energy world. Anyone who is tuned in can really sense some drastic changes are coming and for the better. Jump on this love spell if you can, even if it is the basic level. Once in a lifetime chance!

25. PitaH

PitaH Member

I just got this. I'm so excited as I researched the solar eclipse I knew in my mind I had to her this spell. I am excited. I wish the Eclipse would be tomorrow. Well now I will just have to patiently wait for Monday August 21st 2017. I wonder how many people she will cast this spell for and how will she complete everyone in such a short time spam. This is interesting. I guess we will see what happens. Wish everyone else the best with their casting.

26. brumo29

brumo29 Member

I have ordered mine :) Here is hoping and praying that everyone gets what they wish for. It will be a busy night for Ashra but I am confident that if she couldn't do this that she wouldn't, I notice that the link is still active. Good luck everyone!!!

27. jazmin

jazmin Member

Ashra I just purchased the spell right now but worried cause on pay pal it just said processing. So hopefully it went through :)

Looking forward to finally being with the love of my life! I think with this spell he will open his eyes :)

28. Lollielou

Lollielou Member

I feel that a spell cast during an eclipse is far more powerful then having your love spell cast during a full moon; especially if you want fast results.

I'm getting very excited about the casting of the Solaris soul seeker spell we don't have long to wait now only a week away.

29. Lully

Lully Member

Oh my! The temptation... I wish I had enough money to buy this spell and another one you suggested to me Ashra. I totally know I really want it, but my daughter and my family comes first unless I get a money windfall out of nowhere:'(

This solar eclipse is like once every 6 months right? So, the next time will be in half a year? I wonder if it is going to be a fiery one since somehow most of elements rule this August are fire elements. Does it affect the strength of the love spell? I wonder...

30. Hanan

Hanan Member

Ashra me too please make a spot for me... :(
    I just didn't have moneh for it and i clicked on the spell website but it didn't show help me...

31. tabbylou2981

tabbylou2981 Well-Known Member

This solar eclipse moon spell Ashra will be casting on Aug. 21 sounds amazing, and like it'd be a powerful spell. I wish I could afford to get it for my situation but I can't financially do it right now. Congrats to all of those that were able to purchase it or will be purchasing it.

I was googling full moons and I noticed that there's a full moon or a Harvest Moon in September. Has anyone else found this out. If so, does Ashra have a special Harvest Moon spell she'll be offering then or can you buy the full moon love spell for that occasion. I been wanting to get a full moon spell bc I have saw others on the forum talk about how powerful they are.

32. ScarlettFox

ScarlettFox Active Member

I was torn on if I should buy the eclipse spell. I feel like I have a lot of energy working on my relationship already, but then again he is a stubborn Scorpio and this spell is an opportunity we won't have again anytime soon, so I'm going for it. I am purchasing it tonight. I am certain we will see amazing results from this spell. If full moon spells can do amazing things just think of what using the energy of the sun and moon together can do!!!

33. Pleshette32

Pleshette32 Active Member

Hello everyone
    Is it to late to purchase this spell.? How does this spell work vs a full moon? Is like a love spell or does it help boost other spells? Now I heard some people say if you cast spells during full moon the spells work better. Also how do you seal a spell I been seeing others talk about sealing spells throughout this forum.

34. Pranky But Saintly

Pranky But Saintly Well-Known Member

I would love to buy this spell next time there is a full moon, whenever that may be. I wish I had been able to in time for the most recent one, but right now I am saving up money for my trip to Texas later this month. But I did read that full moons happen roughly once a month, so hopefully by then, after I am home form my trip, I will have saved up more money and will be able to get the full moon spell in time for the next full moon. At least I was able to get the Solaris Soul Seeker though! :)

35. Pranav

Pranav Member

Just ordered the Solaris Soul Seeker and I couldn't be happier. I was literally strangled with low cash but was able to arrange in time thankfully.

Hopefully this will be enough with my previous spells to bring my girl back for good. I'm excited to see what's to come in terms of signs and movements with this spell's casting.

Cheers and congrats to all who were able to purchase this in time as well :)

36. Shima

Shima Member

Have purchased my spell and I'm so excited! All of her spells have worked in my favor! So I know this one is going to be amazing!

37. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

I said that I will not returned to the community until I finally have my lover back for good. I really pray that we all here will have. Peace, Love, Joy and happiness. This is the moment we all have waited for is to finally have our lovers back and things removed for good that's keeping our lovers from us. I am so excited about the Solaris Soul Seeker. Ashra Koehn is really going to help bring back restoration with our lovers and right now my heart is opened to recieve it now. This has been a long ride for most of us and I will be forever grateful to Ashra Koehn for making this happened. I will not be able to sleep knowing the universe will be helping me and the goddess of love I thank you for bringing back our lovers. Community we are getting our lovers back... Tears of joy for me!

Thank you so much Ashra Koehn.

38. Chrysalis

Chrysalis Member

I'm getting soooooooo excited about the Solaris Soul Seeker Ritual. If you thought Ashra's full moon love spells were amazing, wait until she cast her solar eclipse spell! My positivity has been flourishing for the last couple of days. This is it everyone!!! Now is the time to focus all your energy to radiate positivity. Nothing can break us down! We are strong. We've come so far now not to give up on our dreams and on our lovers. I'm just happy we all have found Ashra! I hope that I will get the chance to witness this spectacular occasion. Unfortunately, I'll be working during the Solar Eclipse. Maybe I'll sneak out for 5 mins to catch it. I'm soo excited. And I know Ashra is just as excited for this to take place. I'll be praying for Ashra to give her an abundant amount of strength and maximum power whilst she casts the rituals. I'll be praying that everyone including me receives quick results. With pure minds, loving open hearts, and valiant patience. Our dreams and our wishes will come true all in a matter of time!! Good luck to everyone. Sending positive vibes and prayers all around the forums.

39. Lynette

Lynette Member

Hi Everyone!! I'm sure everyone is SOOOO looking forward to the Solaris Soul Seeker spell which will be cast very soon by our dearest Ashra! I can't wait for it to be casted. I can't wait to see what it brings. I hope it will really give all our previous spells a HUGE boost and bring on all the movements, signs and manifestations we are all waiting so desperately for. I hope that it will give our lovers a 'kick' in the right direction(especially those of us who have SUPER SUPER stubborn lovers) and make them make a BIG, GOOD, LOVING & POSITIVE move towards us and a final step BREAKING AWAY from the 3rd Parties, home wreckers and relationship killers(for those who have 3rd party issues, like me). Crossing my fingers & toes so much they are getting cramped.

I for one, can't wait to see my husband stop with the bloody texting 24/7, them splitting up and the damn home wrecker crying her eyes out. And of course, him coming home to me. For me to be his 1 and only priority and for us to have a beautiful, good, happy life together. Happily ever after.

Best of luck to everyone who purchased this spell! XOXOXOXO

40. Alf

Alf Member

I just want to say a Big Thank You to Ashra! :) for everything she is doing for all of us she is Amazing! I have no doubt that the eclipse is going to bring about a lot of powerful energy compared to what a full moon can do. The feeling and Energy I am feeling from the Solaris Soul Seeker love spell before the Eclipse!! The Energy is from the preparing of the spell and are active spells working on are loved ones. The True Love were sending to them, and receiving back from them its so powerful and the Surges and the incredible power, is anyone else getting these feelings and surges? :) God Bless Ashra! It won't be Long Now till we get are Loved Ones Back :thumbsup: Everyone Positive Vibes!!