1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Genuine Spell Casters with Guarenteed Results

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Lyra, Apr 8, 2017.

1. xoxo

xoxo Member

I have been looking for a trustworthy spell caster who cares about my situation. I am so glad I found Ashra because she is genuine. Although, she does not know me personally and does not have to help me, she is going out of her way to help me with my situation. It gives me hope that things with my ex will start to turn around and we can reconcile our differences. Ashra is my last hope of making things work out.

2. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

After trying other “spell casters” in the past, I now know that Ashra is a real spell caster and her spells actually work. I truly believe that Ashra is the only genuine spell caster online and she is the only one that I will trust. She is really kind and really wants to help people with their situations. She doesn’t do it for the money like other spell casters. Ashra even casts her spells for free and that’s really great! I really hope that more people will find out about Ashra and get her help. I’m still glad that I found her again and I gave her a chance.

3. SheShines

SheShines Member

After doing a bit of research online I couldn't find any other spellcaster that has as many people singing their praises as much as people do about Ashra. It truly is staggering and it gives me a lot of hope that the spell she will cast for me will work in bringing the love of my life back home to me. I can't attest to her success because my spell hasn't been cast yet but I really hope to be another one of her success stories!

4. Gauri wadve

Gauri wadve Member

True:):):)
    So many people getting success here is just because of Ashra.
    I totally agree you.

5. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member

Hey everyone!!!! I hope your all are doing good and having an amazing day. Ashra is the only genuine spell caster that can really guarantee you to see results with your spells. Trust only her and stick on with her, she's really an amazing person. She will really help everyone as much as she can to make them happy and see them back with their lover's. Even if you have financial issues, she is still going to be there for you to help you. She's such a true friend, she can understand your pain and she will do the needful to help you out. She deeply cares for everyone.

6. There isn’t such a thing, a caster with a 100% success rate. I agree that you should avoid ones who say that they’ll have your results in a week or less, there are so many unreliable ones. Too many are in it for money, and you need to be careful with who you put your trust into. If you haven’t already, I really recommend you looking through the forum and reach out to Ashra. It’s clear that her success rates are high, but she also doesn’t feed the whole “Results guaranteed in less than just one week!” type of thing. She does say it can take from two weeks to a month, and she’s being realistic. If you don’t, like i said, be careful then. Make sure you’re looking to see if they’re real- see if they’ve got more media platforms and PayPal/secure payment methods along with an email or something you could reach them by.

7. Pinkvelvet

Pinkvelvet Member

Think it is safe to say Ashra is the most genuine spell caster there is ! I'm loving this karma system to buy spells as a way for people who genuinely cannot afford spells from her! I think this is great, and it shows she does actually care about people! Not just ignoring you if you don't have money to buy her spells! Well done on you Ashra! Keep up the good work!

8. Chaedolla1981

Chaedolla1981 Member Member Plus Account

I don’t think that the psychics who has 100% guarantee is 100% guaranteed lol. I would never doubt those who has had success with anyone other than Ashra( I mean, let’s be real here, Ashra is a very known psychic and spell caster who’s produced millions of successful readings and casting). You have to use your intuition/gut feeling when you’re deciding to trust those 100% type psychic/casters. My intuition led me to Ashra and this forum has confirmed why I’m here. She’s proven to be (in my opinion)100% guaranteed!

9. Marcel Jones

Marcel Jones New Member Guest Account

Trust me for anyone looking for a real love caster ashra is the real deal, you can feel the spell being cast, it like you feel the positive energy around you and even doe she be very busy she still is one of the best love caster.

10. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I believe that not all spellcasters are perfect and their spells work 100 %. For me, Ashra is still the best and most genuinespell caster I have ever met. She is confident about her work but we need to follow the guidelines rule too because success of your spells manifestation depends on your action and intentions. Also she gives me hopes that things will turn out wonderful for me in no time. I don't believe in anyone who claims that their spells work overnight as that is not possible. Those sca-mmers might think that they can use this trick to lurk vulnerable people. They really have no heart. Just be careful guys!!!

11. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I agree with you Marcel Jones. I also could feel the vibrations or my spells energy everytime Ashra got them cast. She always provides us any guidelines rule to follow so that everything will work in our favour. If we are against her advice, then we will get less chance to get our full results. It is very important to keep a positive outlook while waiting too. I don't believe anyone who claims that their work is 100% guaranteed but blabbermouth other spellcasters. They shouldn't bring other people's reputation down. Ashra is the best choice. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way!!!