1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone had success with Ashra Spells?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Jeheace, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Jeheace

Jeheace Administrator

I'm curious to hear if anyone had success using Ashra Koehn's Spells?

I need a couple spells for my situation. Has anyone had success using spells from Ashra Koehn?

My girlfriend and I have been trying to move forward with our relationship. She says she loves me but i think she is hesitating. There are times when she can be very affectionate and times when she is distant. I know deep in my heart that we are meant to be together. I even had a Tarot card reading that confirms that we belong together. The problem is that she pays more attention to her friends than me, a big distraction in my eyes. I want her to be devoted to me, I don't mind her having friends I think everyone needs to have them. Who has had success with Ashra by having her cast spells?

Do you think she can help me?

2. johnla781

johnla781 New Member

Ashra has only been working on my situation for about a week. However, I have noticed a lot of improvements with my husband, and our situation is starting to head back in the right direction. So far I'm impressed with Ashra and I have no doubt that her spells will be a success.

I will be updating everyone on this forum once I see full results.

You might be better off contacting Ashra Koehn directly and asking her if she can help you with your girlfriend.

Just a thought.

Brittany2016 likes this.
  3. Illianky

Illianky New Member

After trying many spell casters, I was a little skeptical as to whether I would have any success using Ashra Koehn.

However, something about her made me take that chance and I have had no regrets with my decision.

I lost my husband to another woman 6 years when my father died. It was an awful horrible time and he just turned on me like a viper out of the blue. This other woman was working for us, and she was living with Frank's best friend. I knew she had been flirting with him and chasing him for a while, but I did not think things would end up like this to where he hates me...for no real reason! And she got pregnant right away with that kid being born before our divorce. Anyway, he took advantage of me and robbed me of everything, and she robbed me of my dreams. He took her on expensive vacations, let her spend money, all these things I worked hard for for 17 years. I did not end up with much, and he gave her my position, car and businesses to run. I could never understand how she could get him away from me.

I felt my situation was not only complicated with little chance of success. I simply wanted my husband back and this woman removed permanently from his life.

After a few back and forth emails with Ashra, I felt confident that she was my best chance of success. We agreed on two spells. One to end their relationship and another to completely remove her influence over him.

Once Ashra confirmed that both spells were cast, I waited patiently. Yes, there was a little bit of doubt in my mind, but I believed it was related to the previous spell casters who didn't work.

About two weeks later I received a phone call from my husband saying that broke up with her. He wanted to arrange a time to meet up and talk.

Frank admitted that he made a big mistake and couldn't express in words how upset he was that he left someone get between us. I asked him why he left her and he said that he caught her cheating on him and realized that she was also spreading rumors behind his back.

I know that the success I had with Ashra's spells was no coincidence. If it wasn't for her help, my husband would still be with her.

She definitely helped me and I believe she can help you too.

4. LuvAlliIz

LuvAlliIz New Member

Same here. I have had success using her spells back in October. My boyfriend and I lived in the same house for nearly two years but he moved out and was no longer talking or answering my texts. He was very closed off emotionally and I didn't feel he really tried. I had a couple spells done to open him up and remove whatever it was that was bothering him.

This happened last year. Currently we are planning on buying a house and getting married in the fall. I don't think we would be together if it wasn't for her help.

5. airyorkie

airyorkie New Member

I did. I went with the Hearts of the Enchanter.

I been working on using an attraction spell from Ashra Koehn to make myself pretty and more desirable. Now that he's back, I want to make sure he never forgets that I am worth it! I want other men to find me attractive too! He should remember that we are meant to be together. That way I do not need another love spell if he wanders away. Wait! Maybe I should ask Ashra about an anti-wandering love spell instead? Can't she just block wandering with spell casting?
    -----
    When you believe, you can have!
    Trust only movement.

6. Daki

Daki New Member

Yes, I have had success with her spells. Timothy and I have been back together for almost two months now. We hit it off like we were never apart even though it was a year long separation. The great news is we are getting married next year and looking forward to starting a family.

I love you Ashra and look forward to your guidance in other areas in our life!

7. Helen_T

Helen_T New Member

Back in April I hired Ashra Koehn because my boyfriend was having commitment problems and there was another woman in the picture who he would talk to about our relationship.

I had a reading done which revealed that this other woman was planting seeds in his mind to try and separate us. I went with a commitment spell which took his focus away from her and removed his fears about moving our relationship towards getting married. The spell she cast worked quickly and we are not making plans to get married and start a family.

I don't know where I would have been without her help.

8. ShelleyM

ShelleyM New Member

Yes, I had success with Ashra Koehn. She cast a job spell for me about a month ago and I just recently landed a job on Friday. I'm starting tomorrow:) I shouldn't stay up too late. However, I'm super stoked and happy with my spells.:)

9. Christina

Christina New Member

Ashra is the best spell caster period! Her work speaks for itself. Ryan and I are back together and we are talking about getting married next year.

Brittany2016 likes this.
  10. Tonya

Tonya New Member

Ashra Koehn is an amazing women and I cannot thank her enough for the work she has done. If you are thinking about using her, she will not let you down.

11. Tyler

Tyler New Member

I am constantly amazed that you stayed in touch with me, and what's more, you kept me included in the spell casting process and brought Emily back into my life. It shows me how much you care that your spells actually work.

I don't know how to thank you more!

12. Ligaya

Ligaya New Member

Yes, I have had success using her spells. I'm so very happy and enlightened that I found Ashra again after all these years. She help us then, and she is still as magical as she was years ago.

13. Dreamseeker

Dreamseeker Member

The Passion Panacea spell worked for me a lot faster then I expected. I'm so happy right now!

14. Jackie.K

Jackie.K New Member

Same here. I had my spell cast not long ago and already seeing results with by boyfriend Marlin. I'm not sure how she keeps up with all of the work on her hands. Somehow she does and a lot of people, including myself, are thankful for her help. I can say with confidence that I have had success using her spells.

15. Aldo

Aldo Member

Yes!!!!! She is one of the best and has been with me every step with my relationship issue. She even cast few spells at her own cost to help my stubborn situation.

Her spells were successful and Crystal is back in my arms. Ashra Koehn has answered all my email and treated me like a true friend. She really cares for you and I am glad I found her.

16. Hello, I had this cast recently. How long did it take for you to see your results?

17. Dreamseeker

Dreamseeker Member

Nice to meet you Sarah. Passion Panacea worked for me in about 5 days. I know... That's fast! Prior to asking Ashra to cast this spell I read comments from others on her forum. People were saying it can take a few weeks to a couple month. I'm not sure why it worked for me in under a week. Maybe I was just lucky.

18. Nice to meet you guys too! wow that's awesome. I'm glad you got results so fast. I fully trust her and believe these spells will work. It's good to hear all these positive results.

19. Emilia Clarke

Emilia Clarke Member

5 days! WOW! I wasn't fortunate to see results that fast, but her spells were successful at removing the curse someone cast on us, and brought Kyle back quickly.

I will only be using Ashra from this point forward.

20. How long did it take for you to see full results Emilia? And I'm happy you got everything you wanted ☺

21. Emilia Clarke

Emilia Clarke Member

Hi Sarah. Sorry for taking so long to respond back. I didn't notice your post until now.

I saw results on the 5th day. Kyle and I are still together and their has been no drama from his jealous ex. At this point I believe Ashra has successfully removed everything that was causing so many of the problems between us.

Kyle and I could not be happier. If I need any additional help, Ashra Koehn is the only one I would trust.

22. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I am now starting to see changes in Justin. He is very stubborn but he is finally acting like he did in the beginning. Ashra has been there for me every step of the way, when I get doubtful or upset and email her she always responds and makes me feel better. I am really starting to see a change in justin and I can't believe it. I'm excited to see what happens next. I'm so thankful for ashra and I know she will be there until I finally have him back :)

23. Nikki

Nikki Member

Hey lovelies!

There is no words that can describe my gratitude in how grateful I am that you helped me. You have replied to many many messages back and forth and always made me positive again when I was down. You helped me bring my best friend back. Last night be came around and we always sleep together but the first time in months it was actually meaningful. He is scared to commit as yet as we had a bad ending to our relationship but I am looking forward to you helping me with that.

Believe people as Ashra is real and she was there for me every step of the way... Took about 6 weeks to really see results but it was worth every minute and I won't ever take my best friend for grantedgranted.

Thank You again from the bottom of my heart xxxx

24. Megosa

Megosa Member

I had success with Ashra Koehn too! Waiting is the hardest part. I totally agree with Monique about how committed Ashra is to her clients. I love her spells. Their addicting!;)

25. Nikki

Nikki Member

I know they are! Haha Ashra is a beautiful person and I sometimes felt like I harassed her with answers and days when I was down her lovely messages turned my frown upside down. I am a believer and I can't thank her enough

26. Tracon

Tracon Active Member

Monique, I am so so happy for you right now. I have had the Passion Panacea, Freedom Fire at Triple Cast power level and the Twilight seal, I am remaining hopeful, I felt like I have the hardest and most complicated cast that is very hard to solve. I am six weeks with movement. So at least I am happy that you are happy.

27. Tracon

Tracon Active Member

I meant I have not seen any sign of movement, however Ashra promise to do additional work at her expense and to remove the spell of the original caster. Hopefully after this weekend, things will start to progress.
    Congratulations.

28. Nikki

Nikki Member

I always think about you and your situation and I really hope for the best. Hopefully soon you will see changes and we can laugh about our happy moments together xxx

29. Tracon

Tracon Active Member

Thanks hun I can't wait, I will definitely keep you posted, make sure you work on keeping your situation strong. Don't take him for granted, thanks for thinking about me, I always thought about you too. Sometimes I feel like it is no point, sometimes I am having mix feelings and sometimes I want to remain faithful, I am really hoping for the best. Waiting sometime feel like I am punishing myself, any suggestions hun will be awesome. Xxxx

30. Nikki

Nikki Member

There were many times that I wanted to just give up and get him erased from my mind but Ashra gave me hope. Keep yourself distracted and try not to think about him. Easier said than done but for me... when I told him im not doing this anymore its asif he changed. He buys me cute things and text me during the day now... Tables turned :) I still treat him like he treats me but its nice getting that im return again. ALWAYS KEEP POSSITIVE!!! I do believe that helped me. Xxx

31. Tracon

Tracon Active Member

I am so happy for you hun, thanks for your feedback. I received an update from Ashra and things should be progressing nicely soon, as soon as there is any positive movements I will let everyone know.

32. VHfromNY

VHfromNY Member

Let us know when you have success with her spells. Good things come to though who wait.:)

33. Tracon

Tracon Active Member

Thanks your encouragement, I really needed this, I have been experiencing constant headaches for the past couple of days. I am just so nerveous because i had a previous caster who seems to messed everything up, i am into seven weeks with no positive movements. Ashra did some extra work at her expense, keeping my fingers cross. Thanks hun.

34. Amber82

Amber82 New Member

Yes, I have had success with Ashra Koehn, but the spells I had cast were for getting revenge on my husband.

If you've ever been cheated on, you probably know how awful it is. I'm not a bad person, but when my husband cheated, I wanted revenged in the worst way. He took my best years from me and made no effort to fix our (apparently) broken marriage before stepping out on me.

It didn't take long before he moved out, filed for divorce, and moved into his girlfriend's home. I was furious. I guess 6 years of marriage was meaningless to him. I tried to offer him my forgiveness, but he cast all of the blame on me.

Frustrated, I secured a good lawyer and Ashra to help things go in my favor. Additionally, I wanted revenge; for my ex to feel the heartbreak I did. She promised to cast a spell that would turn his bad deeds on him.

While the divorce was going in my favor and I was doing my best to move on, I got the most satisfaction seeing his life fall apart. He proposed to his girlfriend, she accepted. Not long after, she cheated on him and won't give back the ring he gave her. Friends say he's completely miserable and now sees how badly he messed up. Now that I'm without him. I've never been happier, and that little bit of karmic revenge did wonders in helping me move on.

A.G. likes this.
  35. Has anyone had success with Celestrial Mantle? I had Passion Panacea cast 4 weeks ago yesterday and I haven't heard from Justin yet

36. roshmodayz

roshmodayz Well-Known Member

This is great that all of you have had success! As of right now, I am waiting for my lover to come back to my arms and being in this forum and reading all your success stories make me feel at ease and helps me be positive. I am only human and sometimes the negativity, feelings, and emotions gain a toll on me. However, because of this section of the forum it brings me hope! :) I have faith we all see results soon for the ones waiting. Ashra is truly the best.

37. roshmodayz

roshmodayz Well-Known Member

Hi Christine Bolton! I had Celestial Mantle casted and also Passion Panacea. I literally asked Ashra to cast fifteen spells for me, but I will let you know when I see progress. Have you seen progress lately?

38. We did see each other on new years day but, since then nothing has happened I don't feel that he loves me anymore.

39. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hi Christine!
    Please remember to stay positive at all times! Remember it helps the energy in your spells. thinking negative will only push him away as he will adapt to it. You will get him back, have faith! :)

40. Tracon

Tracon Active Member

Hi Christine,
    Have you spoken to Ashra regarding your situation?
    What did she suggested that you should do?
    Is she planning and changing her tactics to get the needed results?

Please let us know.