1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone had success with Ashra Spells?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Jeheace, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

I know that Ashra Koehn is a great spellcaster and if anyone who have have doubt then you're wrong. Since Ashra recast my spells for me and with Screaming love Cries active which now make 3 weeks. My lover kenneth came to see me again June 27th and stayed all night with me and I didn't have to ask him. I have been with Ashra Koehn going on eight months and yes I broke the guideline before. But I ask Ashra could she please recast two of my spells that was purchase sometime ago and with no problem she did and there have been great results and movement's with kenneth. I will continue to let the rest of my spells that are active work hard for me to finally break up that relationship kenneth is in with that woman for good and if Ashra Koehn say it will happened then it will. I can't express how greateful I am to have found this beautiful lady Ashra Koehn.
    Sending Positive Vibes.

2. Mz Ochyx

Mz Ochyx Well-Known Member

Hey guys, every single person that has used Ashra's spells has had success with all of her spells. If you look on the forum you will see countless reviews and countless testimonies from various clients who has used Ashra spells both in the past and currently all thanking her and praising her. Ashra is real and all of her spells do work, it might be very fast or take a little while because of the complexity of your situation but her spells work and they are lasting spells.

3. Ladyshell2323

Ladyshell2323 Active Member

I've had success with Ashra for years. She helped me get my lover back after he called off our engagement and started a new relationship. I ordered Passion Panacea, Golden Kiss and Freedom Fire Breakup Spell. All those worked together with my situation and I now have my boyfriend back after 2 months of getting my services casted.

Mariee, Gillian9 and A.G. like this.
  4. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Many many people have seen results and success from Ashra's spells. She works very hard for all of her clients and has the kindest heart of anyone you will ever meet. She has helped thousands of people even the most complicated situations. But we also have to remember to keep staying positive and not to worry about anything. If you have found Ashra, you will most definitely see results. She has such a great reputation and will be there with you every step of the way :) Remember to keep staying positive everyone!! :)

5. Valerie_Jade

Valerie_Jade Member

Wow that's exciting!! I am hoping for the same results. I'm new to the community and I'm so happy to hear about all the success stories.

Valerie

6. Dhill

Dhill Member

That is great news. I just came across Ashra in September 2017 and I can already see a change with my wife. So I know the successful outcome is coming.

7. clarity_99

clarity_99 Member

Hi everyone! I strongly believe that in order for your spells to work, firstly you must believe! Believe it is working and trust Ashra and you will have success.

Keep positive and have an open mindset, that'll allow all good things to come to you!
    I am now being positive and trying to accumulate some karma points to cast a spell to return my lover back. I am very excited and I cannot wait for it to be casted and for my love to return to me, I have missed him so much!

8. brumo29

brumo29 Member

I have no issue at all with Ashra, but has anyone really seen improvements in their situation? Or could it be just a coincidence? I know everyone is saying how great things are for them, but I also see this as a way to "keep on her good side". The reason I say this is that I have had Passion Panacea and Object of Desire cast in April with no movement at all.

When nothing happened Ashra said that she was just as frustrated as I am and that she will look into it further. I know she is busy but I haven't heard a word from her since. I must stress again that this is no put down or knock on Ashra Kohen's abilities. And yes, in case you are wondering, I have been scammed by so many before just like most of us here.

Anyway I hope this gets posted and thanks for listening.... I wish you all a happy heart!

Claudia Davis likes this.
  9. love4cristen

love4cristen Well-Known Member

I am a witness that Ashra spells work and I had success with her spell casting. I am new to this and she helped me and she still made a way for me to get my spell. I have faith in her and ONLY her. She has helped me be happy again. GOD BLESS YOU ASHRA!

sonam likes this.
  10. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member

I truly believe that all of Ashra’s spells work. I know my spell hasn’t gotten casted yet, but reading others success stories and watching videos on her spells let me know that Ashra is a real spell caster and her spells work every time. I can’t wait for my money spell to get cast one day! When I save up, I will give Passion Panacea a try :) I hope it can help me with every problem in my situation. My situation seems really complicated. Especially now that my friends are expecting a baby and they got married last month. Ashra has suggested it to me and others have said to start off with it, so when I get more, I will. I can’t wait to see the results of the spell :D

11. B-NIKKI

B-NIKKI Member

Hi! I hope Ashra sees this, I was wondering if she is going to do a Valentine's Day special, like last year on a certain love spell or all love spells, that would great in time for everyone trying to their ex back time for Valentine's Day, I believe in Ashra and know her spells will benefit us. A lot of people have had success with Ashra Spells.

12. daniluv89

daniluv89 Member

I’m new here and new with all spells. I’ve done my research and I saw Ashra is the best. But how many have truly had a spell that has truly worked for them. I know and I have read Ashra is the best. I just want to know some successful spell. I’m trying to stay positive