1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

How Accurate are Ashra's Psychic Readings?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Maya, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Maya

Maya Member

I believe Ashra's Psychic Readings may be the right solution, but how accurate are they?

There's been a lot of chatter on this forum from people looking to get a reading done. Chris and I were happy and madly in love with each other. We discussed getting marriage and starting a family the following year.

However, in May of 2014, I was in a serious car accident. My neck was broken and my spine was punctured in four places. I'm lucky to be alive, but my life was never the same ever since. Chris started to drift away both emotionally and physically. All I want is for him to love me and treat me as I would him. I believe he has done some pretty bad things like cheating and running me down behind my back. I don't know if this is true which is why I need a psychic reading done asap. Has anyone had a psychic reading done by Ashra? If so, was it accurate?

2. roshmodayz

roshmodayz Well-Known Member

Hi Maya! How are you? WOW you are going through a lot and you are an extremely strong woman because of your situation. I have not received a psychic reading yet from Ashra, however I did ask Ashra to cast 18 love spells for me and I noticed she does put little comments in her e-mail responses. For example she would say she could see my lover for a split second and she would be able to see him as well. I am not going to go into detail since I have so many wonderful detailed e-mail responses from Ashra once she casted my spells.

I have been on this forum for not long since about January 10, 2016 ever since my spell was casted and I have read pretty much every forum post on here. I did see some of Ashra's clients talk about her psychic readings and emphsaize that she was on point, precise, and correct about the reading.

Has anyone else have personal experience with her physic reading? Please, let us know!

3. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I'm pretty sure they're 90% accurate, if not 100%. I just requested to Ashra if I could get a free psychic reading since I can't afford it and I don't have enough Karma Points to purchase it that way. Anyway, before Ashra recasted my spell back in January, she said the delay was my lover's ex. It turned out she was right. My lover's ex made new obstacles and caused trouble for us two. On her old website she had a few examples of readings she did for people and it turned out to all be correct. I've contacted so many psychics before who gave inaccurate readings. Ashra is the only person who has been accurate with my situation. So I would say that if you want to get a reading from Ashra then you definitely should.

19Payne95 likes this.
  4. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Forgot to say, welcome to the forum! This forum is full of positive words and encouragement from so many people :)

5. Frank Furzsohn

Frank Furzsohn Active Member

Maya,welcome! Personally speaking I would have dreaded a psychic reading! The impact of a possible negative outcome would tear me to shreds! You are such a special person! You are so strong, especially on the inside! You might have to question yourself if you really deserve a guy like Chris, but we can't choose who we love, it just happens!

6. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

I have never had a psychic reading done before. So for me i think it would be scary and exciting at the same time. I know I would be able to handle the truth but, for someone else to know what is going with me is very different. If someone on here has one done with Ashra please share with us. Like I have said on other threads I don't know whether to get a love spell or a reading done. I have only a short amount of time before he's gone forever.

7. Maya

Maya Member

My psychic reading is booked in for tomorrow. I need to know if Chris is cheating on me and also what he has been doing behind my back. Once I have some answers, I can decide how I feel and whether or not I want to have a spell cast on him.

I think its better to know then you be left in the dark. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

8. HaveFaith644

HaveFaith644 Active Member

I'm scared of a reading, but want it more than anything and would love to hear from people that have had one!!

9. Kate

Kate Popular Member

HaveFaith644, I feel the same way. Every time I have gotten a psychic reading done I was scared that my lover wasn't my soulmate, the connection wasn't real, etc... But in each reading I got from psychics, they said that he is my soulmate. They all gave me different timeframes though for when he would be back. That got confusing. So I'm hoping that Ashra can do a psychic reading for me. If she doesn't, that's okay. I find it fascinating how some people including her just have the ability to tell us what will be in our future and to have it be accurate. Every time I submitted a psychic reading (this was a few months ago), then my muscles would tense up at the thought of what would be said. Cyndi, if I were you then here's what I would do:
    There is an app I know called "psychic text" and you could get a 4 dollar reading (per question though) on there. But pick a psychic that you feel most connected too. See what the psychic says. You don't have to agree with it but just be open minded. Then after that, get a love spell from Ashra. I hope this helps!

10. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I think I'm going to get a reading done. Unless Ashra thinks i need something else first. I have so many other things going on in my life that i think it would be a good thing. Maybe it would help me to not make bad decisions. I just don't like being on a time crunch when i don't have the money to fix things. Thank you everyone to listening to me vent. I hope everyone gets positive results soon.

HaveFaith644 likes this.
  11. roshmodayz

I too feel the same way with all of you because I want a psychic reading as well. I just e-mailed Ashra if she feels or thinks it's necessary for me to get a psychic reading on my love life or if she feels confident that my lover will come back and I do not need a psychic reading. I am nervous for a psychic reading, but I feel it would be good to know details instead of worrying! A part of me is hesitant, but I personally think it will be much better to know your future rather than worrying. You will definitely have an advantage having a heads up of knowing!

12. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

I asked Ashra for a psychic reading or other spells that maybe i need. She said no I don't need anything else. I was like ok and then wow. Just to know, have that full confidence is great and makes me hopeful. I still want a reading done. I think that it would very helpful for my future. If anyone on here gets a reading done please share if you want to.

13. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

How is everyone tonight?
    Can anyone please tell me about their experience's with Ashras psychic readings?
    I am unsure of weather I should be nervous, scared or confident on what she may tell me she can see. I read a description about her psychic readings, she explains that she can see things as if she is actually in the moment. Just by reading her description on psychic readings i don't doubt that it will be accurate. However, i am curious to know what people think?

Ashra has told me that the psychic readings that she does take alot of her energy, time and materials. I could imagine that it would be a tiring thing to do. That is why we are all lucky to have Ashra be apart of our lives. :)

14. Kathy

Kathy Member

I'm thinking about ordering a psychic reading. Mainly to make sure Ashra sees my husband and I together 10 years from now. Maybe she can tell me if there are any negative paths I need to avoid, or which paths will lead to the happiest outcome for me, my husband and our kids.

I hear her psychic readings are accurate and detailed which is why I am so drawn towards getting one done.

15. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

I know i will be getting one at some point. I think it would help me to maybe understand myself a little bit more as well. I always seem to want to take the path that is the hardest. I'm getting older now and I need to stop doing that. However, I think it would also help me in the situation that i'm in now as well. I hope she see's us together for the long haul but you just never know.

HaveFaith644 likes this.
  16. orjon

orjon Well-Known Member

I am so tempted to get a psychic reading. I know they are really expensive, so I am trying my best to save up! I was just wondering what kind of things you find out? Will Ashra be able to tell you how your spell is working? Will she be able to see the end results? Will she be able to tell us dates? Sorry for all the questions, but I am have wasted money on readings before and they haven't always turned out well to be honest the were rubbish I know Ashra is great but just want more information thanks guys

17. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

I have the same questions as you do orjon8659. Ashra says to make sure you can handle the truth. I know I want one but, i need to do some other things first. I have never had a reading before. However I have been scammed by other people claiming to be spell casters. Not by a lot of money, but i don't have money to waste. So if you get one soon, please share if you like. I know you don't want to tell everything.

18. orjon

orjon Well-Known Member

Same to you to I am so nervous about what might be said that's why I am struggling to decide, but I can only guess if things come up bad Ashra will be able to help us fix them right? I am a single mum so trying to save that much money is really hard but fingers crossed. I hope I will be able to get on one day if you get one please let me know how it goes.

19. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

I know you can use Karma Points to get a reading. That's the only way i will be able to get one. That will be a while but, that's ok. I will let everyone know when i get one for sure. I think how it works is there is different paths and she will help us down the right path. At least i think that's how it goes. I don't think things will be bad just not what you might expect out yourself. I know i do some crazy things for no reason. However just try and save your karma points to get one.

20. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I don't think I'll get a psychic reading until he comes back. Although I really want to know when she sees us back together. Whenever I've gotten readings done by other psychics, I would be really nervous about what I would be told. But pretty much every psychic has told me that me and my lover are soulmate a so I guess I don't have anything to worry about. I'm curious but I think I'd rather be surprised!

21. ginger

ginger Member

I am going to request a reading so I know where my destiny is. I can only hope and pray that what course I have chosen is the best!!

roshmodayz likes this.
  22. roshmodayz

Hi Ginger! I have no doubt Ashra will be precise and exact on your psychic vision. Think about it as having the upper hand knowing what the future has it stores, also know you can also stop worrying since you will know what the future has in store. Instead of worrying you already have knowledge on what will happen. Just be positive and hopeful that your spells will work because positivity is truly KEY! I know in no time you will see results and you will be happy. WE ALL WILL SEE RESULTS AND WE ALL WILL BE HAPPY LIVING THE LIFE WE ALL HAVE DREAMED OF!

23. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I believe that if we can trust Ashra with our spells, we can for sure trust her with doing a psychic reading! In some emails I've gotten from her, she's been accurate with certain things about my situation. I can only imagine how detailed and accurate she is with a psychic reading! I keep debating with myself on whether I should save up on karma points for a reading or not. I want to know some things, but then I worry about not getting the response I was hoping for. At least I'd know the truth though.

roshmodayz likes this.
  24. roshmodayz

I understand how you are feeling Kate! I am still wishy washy on getting a Psychic Reading. I believe that it would be good to know what is coming ahead, but I too am a little bit afraid of knowing because I guess I do not want to get hurt.. All I want is my lover and us together! However, if the Psychic Reading is good then I definitely would be happy and more at ease. Exactly, all in all at least you would be able to know the truth ahead of time which is definitely a plus in anyone's situation.

25. Gabbie

I 100% agree with Kate.
    If your gonna trust Ashra with your spells and money, then you can trust her with your psychic reading too!
    I'm not worried about getting a reading from her, because if she see's something bad regarding me and my ex i will just ask her if i need any more spells and that should fix the problem. However, I am feeling quite positive for a psychic reading from her. The fact she explains they are detailed responses she gives you and that if you cant handle the truth then not to get one already tells us that they are accurate!

The truth can hurt, but I would rather be told the truth then be comforted with a lie!

Kate and roshmodayz like this.
  26. roshmodayz

I never thought of it like that Gaby! Thanks for changing my mind about getting a Psychic Reading. I was afraid because I did not want to know the bad parts, but you are right! We can just purchase more spells or customized spells from Ashra to help fix our problem. I will definitely consider this once I get some moolah from my second job lol! Thanks for giving me a different perspective of getting a Psychic Reading! Hope you are seeing movement and staying positive. Gaby, I cannot say this enough on how patient, strong, and how much of a fighting spirit you got. Wishing you see results as soon as possible!

27. Gabbie

Roshmodayz, your comment has just made my night! I come from a strong family. I have a lot of fight in me! The times I have been close to giving up have only been because i have had bad news with personal issues and have just wanted my ex by my side going through it all with me. Other then that, I am still putting up a fight for the love of my life to return! I know this sounds harsh, but when my ex gets with other girls, I just laugh now, because I think to myself how soon enough they will be crying and feel my hurt when my ex breaks their heart because of my spells! He will only ever be happy with me thanks to Ashra!

28. swati

swati Well-Known Member

Has anyone on the forum got their psychic readings from Ashra. I am also thinking to get it done so that the picture is clear enough. At least I could stop running behind those things which are never going to be mine and I try to achieve those which I deserve the most. This all I talking about the overall things in my life. I know one thing about me very well, I can't take the decision. I do not have a decision making power. How could I build it up?

Anyways I feel I should have a clear picture of my future but then again I think its peace when you do not know what's going to happen.

29. Meemeimei

Meemeimei Well-Known Member

About four days ago, I searched on Google about psychic readings. I wanted to try one, but only those who are for free. I know there are tons that offered it and I looked very carefully to who can do that for me. It was funny because there is a free reading that she will only answer in yes or no. So, i asked her if me and my lover will get back together.. She said NO! LOL Then, I just closed and it know that she is not authentic. I never had a psychic reading from Ashra, but I have seen a lot of comments that she is very accurate. The one that i got into gave a very non sense answer. She will only create a long reading with super expensive purchase.

30. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

Not all psychics are created equal. Plus, I've never heard of a psychic who will only answer questions with a yes or no answer. I doubt she is a real psychic and there must be a catch to why she is offering this type of reading to you.

31. Meemeimei

Yeah. Her readings were automated and I think she just wanted to catch some clients. I know that she is not authentic at all because her readings were not accurate.

32. swati

swati Well-Known Member

I think Meemeimei it is better we do not go anywhere else. Ashra you are absolutely right, she is definitely a scam. I also had tried all this before I came here. I understand that we are carried away sometimes but we should learn to gain a control on ourselves. When we fall sick, it is fair to take opinions from two three different doctors but when it comes to treatment we choose only one because if you take the medicines prescribed by two of them your illness becomes worst. So the same applies here too. When we have found one real accurate psychic, ASHRA, why should we still try somewhere else. I would like to suggest you something instead, see if you want to go with it . Just take some time each day when you can be just you. Sit on the floor or anything where you feel comfortable. Close your eyes. Concentrate on your breath. Deep breath. Concentrate on how your breath reaches each and every tip of your body. Do this until you feel calm. Then just pray " may I help myself being happy. May I help others to be happy. Oh God please make me mindful of the things around me. My mind is positive now and I have released all the negative thoughts from my mind. Oh god bless me," I am sure you will never ever be carried away. Just be mindful and aware.

33. Meemeimei

I just tried her and to see how others are coming up with their readings. I wasnt amazed at all because she answered via conputer automated to think that it is only answerable by yes or no. LOL if you can afford to have a psychic readings I will definitely just go to Ashra. I am sure shes much more accurate. I just did it out of curiosity :)

34. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I have decided that I am going to wait for my lover to return before getting a psychic reading from Ashra. Of course I'd love to know when he will be back but I think I'd rather be surprised! This is very unusual for me because I usually like to know ahead of time what will happen. Based on what everyone has said, Ashra is extremely accurate. I want to know what the future holds for me and my lover.

swati likes this.
  35. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Swati, this is a beautiful post! I love the prayer that you put at the end. To stay on topic with the thread, I believe that Ashra is one of the best psychics anyone could ever find. The reading may be higher than most others, but it's probably because she's so good and accurate with what she does. Other readings that I've gotten were cheap. I can't afford to get a reading from Ashra, but I'll try to earn enough karma points after my lover returns so I can get one.

36. Gabbie

I Have enquired about Ashras psychic readings. Ashra charges the amount she does because it takes a lot of her time and energy. It also needs a lot of materials.
    I'm wondering if in a reading from her it will say specfic dates on when certain things will happen. I have been waiting along time for my lover to return to me. I have been very patient. Now I think I want to get a reading to see if Ashra can see anything happening with us and when it will happen. In the description on her reading it says that if you can't handle the truth then not to get the reading done, so I'm trusting that its very accurate.

37. swati

swati Well-Known Member

I am also fine with knowing things before they will happen in reality. But sometimes I feel that there is happiness when few things are not really know before date. I get demoralised very quickly. So I do not want anything happening that will make my thoughts negative. Actually to become positive minded is what needs real efforts. For becoming negative we do not gave tp take any efforts. Negativity spreads like cancer. So I try to be aware with the thoughts.

38. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

I know I'm going to get a psychic reading from Ashra soon. I think it might help with all the problems I'm having right now. I have gotten a free reading before and they didn't know anything about me. Everything they said was wrong and i was not impressed. However that's what you get when it's free. Anyhow i don't know if i will get a reading before he comes back or after. I'm thinking maybe before that way i will know if i'm doing the right thing and going down the right path.

39. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Free readings are not reliable or accurate Cyndi. No accurate reading can be done for free. The reading a I had done were 10 dollars and under on apps. They were not accurate either. It made me feel very sad. Cyndi, if you get a reading before he comes back then I hope that Ashra will inform you with good news! I believe that you are doing everything right. I am going to wait until afterwards so I can know what lies ahead for us in the future. I want his return to be a surprise!

40. Gabbie

Has anyone enquired about Ashras readings? or asked questions? Such as what she will be able to see for us in a reading, if she will be able to get specific dates on when certain things will happen, If she can see the spells working on our lovers through the reading etc. ??