1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

How Accurate are Ashra's Psychic Readings?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Maya, Feb 16, 2016.

1. mero

mero Member

Hi everyone, I just purchased reading from Ashra! I hope I will get it done within few days!!! I can’t wait what kind of future will happen to me.

2. Petri

Petri Member

I've been thinking about getting a reading. Ashra has told me shortly what she sees in the future for me and my wife.
    I believe that Ashra takes a peek at our paths before she starts to help us. We have alternative paths to walk on. And I believe that Ashra checks these paths and sees us with our partner again. Her heart is so pure golden that I don't think she would give us false hope if there is not a path with our lover in sight.
    I've had five people tell what happens with our relationship. Two said it's not going to happen. Three said that we will be together. But she has to fight her inner demons before that. And after Ashra casted Freedom Fire Breakup spell she kind of said something in that direction also, I think...:nailbiting:

3. Gillian9

Gillian9 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone, I have heard a lot of positive reviews about Ashra's psychic reading and a lot of them say that she is honest with all of her readings. I purchased a three question reading last week and actually I am nervous to what will be her answers to my questions. I really have a lot of questions on my mind last week and if I know the answrs it will give me a peace of mind hehe. I know it may take a while for Ashra to get back with me for the answers to mt questions. I am scared but I am preapring myself for her answers.

4. redfield007

redfield007 Member

Does anyone have a link her to her highest level reading? It's not the one on her main page. I need some insight on what to do and I need some extreme detail.
    @Ashra Can you help with this?

5. SoniaLoz

SoniaLoz New Member

Does anyone know how I can order a reading from Ashra? I can't find it on the spell page to order. Are there two types of readings ?

6. Korajen

Korajen Member

Hey all,
    I was curious regarding wait times for Ashras readings. I purchased mine about a week ago, and haven't gotten my reading yet, nor heard from Ashra.

I'm perfectly fine with waiting, I just want to be sure Ashra is aware of it. That way I don't e-mail her unnecessarily.

7. Lollielou

Lollielou Member

8. chayjose

chayjose Member

Please be patient readings take time and a long time to produce... you will be notified soon. I understand this from experience. Xx

9. Solo

Solo Member

Hi @Korajen I purchased mine a week ago too, so you’re not the only one. Ashra is running behind schedule, maybe by a couple days but don’t worry she hasn’t forgotten us. It might be a good idea to do a follow-up email. Her small print says if you haven’t heard back in about a week, do get in touch.

10. Gillian9

Hi guys, I received an email from Ashra yesterday with her answers to my three question psychic reading and I am happy with her answers. I know that Ashra is honest with all her answers and I am glad that what she saw was positive. It makes me wanna get another reading from her. Ashra is really the best and I was nervous at first but I was already prepared with her answers whether it would be positive or negative, but when I read her rmail yesterday, I am really happy and it gave me so much hope. :)

11. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone!
    Congrats to all who've been got the reading, I do believe that Ashra's reading is 100% accurate, and I would love to get a reading as well.

You know Ashra has been very honest about this and I had heard a lot of people telling that her reading is so accurate as in it's happening and she can predict what will gonna happen in the future.

I will going to get a one question with a brief explanation because I really want to know my one question. I am planning to get reading after I get the passion panacea triple cast and the twilight moon seal, it will gonna ease my mind. I swear.

12. Neaari

Neaari Member

Hey @Korajen... Normally Ashra took 3to 5 business days to reply for reading. However if it is more than a week she didn't contact you then you should mail her again. The only problem is that she is only one person helping people like us and it may be the case that your mail is overlooked. Moreover Ashra treat their clients like family. She must be surely busy with her work. And I think this is the reason for any delay.
    Hope this answer your question :thumbsup:.
    Sending good vibes to all:angelic:

13. lucy01990

lucy01990 Member Member Plus Account

Hello guys, I am thinking of also getting one of Ashras psychic readings after I have had my spell cast. I want to wait for this reading as I want to research what to expect lol and I am also saving for this spell which I am very impatient for. From reading previous threads and comments I believe Ashra is very good at psychic readings as she is as good with her spell casting.

Good luck with your reading guys, may the reading be in your favour.

14. Korajen

Korajen Member

Got my reading.

Very glad I did =].
    I must say, I wasn't what I thought I initially wanted, or expected to hear.
    Instead, it was something far better, what I needed to hear.

15. Islandbreeze

Islandbreeze Active Member Member Plus Account

I purchase a one question reading from Ashra on Monday. I am worried a bit to the answer. It's about my love J, I need to know if I am doing the right thing. I have 1 spell active and 2 more to be cast anytime soon. For my piece of mind I need to know.

From what I have read, Ashra will be honest with me. I agree with @Petri. I don't think Ashra will give us hope from the beginning when we reach out to her, that she could help us. Keeping the faith.

16. Gillian9

Korajen, congratulations in your reading. I can feel that you got a wonderful reading from Ashra just like mine. I was happy when I received her email regarding my reading and it really made me more positive. I know that Ashra is very honest and her reading are always accruate. She is really the best.

Hi Islandbreeze, its a good decision that you purchased a reading to ease you mind. I am happy for Ashra's reading about my lover and I and I always read her emails again and again because it makes me more motivated and positive. Her readings are 100% accurate and I was afraid of what I would hear at first, but I am glad with what Ashra saw in my situation. :)

17. Nollind Brown

Nollind Brown Member

Hi everyone, has anyone purchased the indepth psychic reading from Ashra recently? I am thinking about getting this reading to see when she sees me and my lover getting together and I want to ask her questions in regards to my business that I am starting. Recently, I got the Passion Panacea, Emerald Crystal Lust and Tri-Force Love luminosity casted. My lover has liked my Facebook posts here and there and she recently reached out to me by Facebook messenger to wish me a Happy Birthday. I want to see what Ashra sees in the future for me and my lover as well as my business.

18. nycmotors

nycmotors Member Guest Account

19. I would love to get a reading from Ashra. She is so intuned with the elements and spiritual guides. One day I will get a reading to see how my future looks .. in love and finance. I hope she tells me i will live to a ripe old age of 92. I know Ashra has to be a good psychic. She has alot of clients that say so. And why ask her if your going to doubt her? I trust her on helping with my marriage and finances. I think I can trust she can see my future.

20. Dulce

Dulce Member

Hello!
    Ashra's psychic reading are very accurate.
    I purchased a one question reading in April and her prediction came to pass. She was also right on time frame. :)

21. Memoona

Memoona Member

Hello, how is everyone doing? I hope you guys are doing fine. I never had these psychic readings by Ashra so I am not really sure how accurate they are. They must be 99% accurate because it is Ashra, she is a professional spell caster. It almost have been 18 years since Ashra started casting spells. Anyways, sending positive vibes to all of you. Stay happy and blessed. Keep on smiling and fighting because your life is worth living for

22. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

From the testimonies that i read somewhere in this forum in the past, i heard many good things about Ashra's reading and people claimed the reading to be very accurate. I have visited Ashra's website in the past i have read the description of the psychic reading. In the description Ashra included a story about one of her clients that was trying to figure out why her current boyfriend by the time to not take the next step to bring their relationship to the next level. So the girl decided to get a psychic reading. It turned out the boy friend was actually married :(

23. Bluegirl0712

Bluegirl0712 Member

I’m so so excited I just purchased the psychic reading! I can’t wait to see what’s in store for my ex and I. I’m try to stay positive and upbeat for him, my spells and his return. I know you’re giving 100% and more to my spells and to bring him home. I hope this psychic reading confirms he is my soulmate and lover forever and ever. I love him with my whole heart and soul. Nothing to going to get in my way of getting him back. Waiting patiently for this storm to pass. @Ashra Thank you for all of your dedication to me, I don’t know where I would be without you! I’ll let you all know how it goes!

24. Candice2018

Candice2018 Member

Hello guys. I haven't been on the forum in a while because I am trying to get my guy and the spells out of my head. I wanted to see what people said about the pyshic readings. I had 3 questions done with a brief explanation and I loved what @Ashra said. She was right about things about my guy and he and I should be together soon. I rather not get into details though. I liked the reading so much and I wanted to know more that I asked 3 more questions. It would have been cheaper to just get an in depth pyshic reading but those scare me lol. I think I want to ask more questions once my guy and I are together. So yes Ashra's pyshic readings about our lovers are accurate. And if so then the future part of the readings should be accurate as well. I can't wait until that part comes true. One thing Ashra did tell me that I loved was that he and I are better together than apart. I know it's true for me and for him I think so. One day he will think so too I'm sure. Right now we aren't even seeing each other. We were because of Ashra's spells but I got mad at him over a month ago, so we stopped seeing each other but he'll be back. I believe this was meant to happen so we can work on ourselves. We are working on ourselves and we motivate each other too. He even told me I movitate him and that's why I believe we are better together and I am sure that's what Ashra believes it too :)

Gillian9 likes this.
  25. Angelblue

Angelblue New Member Guest Account

Hi, I'm interested anyone who has had a reading from Ashra, would tell me what's the price for a 1 question reading?

26. Neelam

Neelam Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I have purchased a psychic reading from Ashra and waiting for an update. I have read lot of good reviews about her readings being accurate. I am curious for mine. I will post my review once I get my update. She is the best spell caster and no doubt she will be a great psychic too. She also provides indepth psychic reading and future sight. She provide extreme details with highest accuracy in these two readings. However, I am just curious to know about my love right now. If ever I would feel a need her to show me a path in any aspect of my life I would definitely get a indepth reading from her.

27. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Ashra's psychic readings are very accurate and you shouldn't joke around with it. You should request it only if you have the strength to handle what's the truth, she is able to see and tell you everything in details just like as if she's beside you. You can trust Ashra 100% with your readings and they do take a while to get ready so you have to be patient for it. The readings you may get from others or other websites is most of the time not real, and they will mislead you and try to get more money from you but Ashra is never like that.

28. ktaylor

ktaylor Popular Member Member Plus Account

I have had 2 readings from Ashra done. They were just one question readings. The one from last year actually happened. I don't remember what I asked, but I think I had asked if my lover would back with me. The one I asked for this year, is if we will officially be back together this year. Ashra said that it was very likely and she saw our oaths merging. I am trying to get my next spell as fast as possible but I am having a dilemma going on with my situation

29. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a good day today :)
    All of Ashra’s psychic readings are very accurate. I purchased the one question psychic reading before and I was very happy with my answer. I asked her if my friend truly loved my other friend when they got back together in 2014 and the answer was no. Since it didn’t come with a brief explanation I don’t know a lot that happened but I’m still happy with the answer. I bought the one question psychic reading again and I can’t wait to get my answer! I would love to buy anothr psychic reading in the future and hopefully that one will come with a brief explanation.

30. MoonStar

MoonStar Member

I’m considering getting a reading from Ashra. Can someone be kind enough to post the link for the 1 and 3 question readings please, not the in depth one! :thumbsup:

31. Kokichi

Kokichi Member

I also feel dread from getting a psychic reading. I know Ashra is telling the truth but I would love spells to change my fate instead of knowing what they may be. :nailbiting:

32. Bluegirl0712

Bluegirl0712 Member

Hi everyone! I hope that you’re all doing well. About a month ago I purchased a reading and it came out surprisingly amazing and positive! I was extremely excited and happy! I’m looking forward to it coming true. Has anyone on the forum seeing their psychic reading come true?

33. michelle dedel

michelle dedel Active Member Member Plus Account

Hello everybody! I haven't got a chance to purchase a psychic reading with Ashra. But with what the members posted here in the thread who had purchased this psychic reading with Ashra, they had positive feedback's, and knowing this I know her psychic readings are accurate and 100% true. I am planning to have this but maybe after I am done saving up for my second spell. I know Ashra's reading are legit true, and I know I am curious about what will happen in my life in the future that is why I am considering this psychic reading. Sending love, hope and happiness to everyone and good luck to all our amazing spells! Keep the faith and the positive vibes!

34. Marlee

Marlee Member

Hello everyone, I’m really interested in getting a 1 question reading from Ashra. I believe it would make the waiting period for my spells to work not seem so long. I know you can purchase one with DP but is there a way to purchase one with actual cash? Because it doesn’t look expensive at all

35. ExaltedLight

ExaltedLight Member

Hey, everyone! Good morning! How's it going? All good, I hope.

Anyway, I'd love to receive a psychic reading from Ashra the moment I get enough. At first, I was torn between getting one and passing on it. While I can handle the truth, I feel such anxiety when it comes to predicting my romantic future. Then someone had cleverly suggested that the love spells might help shape any and all possible futures a bit.

In my opinion, the future isn't set in stone because there are an infinite number of choices we can make that will alter our future. Like Petri said, Ashra checks each path we would create because of our choices and see if our lover is on any of those paths before reporting back to us about her discoveries. I highly doubt that Ashra's psychic readings are false because there too many overwhelmingly positive reviews about her spellwork working.

Sending love, light and positive vibes your way!

36. jamilia carr

jamilia carr Member

I never done a reading before and how does it work?

37. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine! I am interested in getting Ashra to do a psychic reading for me when I get my second spell cast! I just want to want to understand something that is happening in my life! I have been dealing with so many problems in my life, and I want answers to what is happening! Lastly, I have been dealing with problems with one of my group of friends since the beginning of the year!

38. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!! I hope you are all doing good and having an amazing day. Ashra's readings are always very accurate and will answer the question that you wanna know. I did get a reading a weeks back and I received my answer a few days back and I am so happy to know what I read. Tears of happiness were pouring down my eyes cause I got to know that my lover would definitely come back to me before it's too late and she said that many future paths show both of us together and in love. Getting to know that all of the dreams that you had once together will come true is the best thing in life.

39. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone

Ashra's reading is really accurate and I also want to get a reading from her because it's already proven that every Ashra's words are right.

Congrats to those who already got a reading from Ashra, assume that all of what she have told you are all will be happen soon in reality because it's a 100% legit, I am also want to get a reading I want to know what future is lies ahead for us, me and my lover. I still believe that we will be end up being together in the future.

Sending goodvibes to all!

40. A. S.

A. S. Member Member Plus Account

I have been a regular follower of her posts & readings on the social platform & have always found them very positive and I encouraged my friends & family also to follow her. She carries a positive attitude and is very inspirational. Most of the times I have found her readings to be apt and true. Thanks for bringing the positivity in our lives!!!