1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

How Accurate are Ashra's Psychic Readings?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Maya, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Kristal17

Kristal17 Member

I would just like to clear the air and let you know that Ashra's reading a very precise and she will explain what she says in full details so that you can get a clearer understanding also you will feel hurt to know the truth, but it's better out than in and I opened my eyes to certain things and try not to let depression take me over.

2. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing okay. Ashra's reading is accurate, I am telling this based on my experience. She was kind of spot on about my past and present situation. As for my future, it might be still in progress. I need to be patient because things will fall into place when the moment is right. To those who are drawn to know what is in store for you, then just give it a try. It will be worth it. Have a great day!!!

3. hpineapples2.0

hpineapples2.0 New Member Guest Account

How do I ask Ashra for a reading? I want to do one. Or does anyone know other good psychic readings that’s are accurate?

4. Maria novie

Maria novie Member

Ashra is my only hope. An answered prayer. She's amazing. She's incredible. Thank you so much in advance Ashra ^_^

5. Neelam

Neelam Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I don't know much about her psychic readings but I had purchased one question reading a month ago. It was about my lover. I got to know he was fine and thinking about me. I was glad it was a positive answer , lol. I was quite worried if he forgot me, hehehe. Anyways, I am not so curious to see what future has for us but I know with Ashra we can make things happen in our favour. I want to have him back now and as Ashra confirmed he is my soulmate then I gotta believe her. That means we belong with each other. I wish it happens soon.

6. Adrian S.

Adrian S. Member Member Plus Account

A psychic reading from Ashra would probably put me at ease with my situation and anything else in my life. It would be interesting to know what the future holds for me and what will happen between my lover and I. I sometimes wonder, "If I don't end up together with my lover, then I know it was not meant to be. Then, it still makes me wonder who will come along that will maybe be even better?" That is something I ask myself and wonder about all the time. I know that no matter what, I will be happy. Whether that is with someone or not. I've come to accept that. It's fascinating and excited to know who will maybe be a better boyfriend and potential husband (not really sure yet about marriage as I am still young, but that is always a possibility that I am open to). Sending positivity to everyone on here! :)

7. aimipapa1

aimipapa1 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I've never had a psychic reading from Ashra but I really wish I could. It kills me not to know what will happen next. I know I must have trust to my spells and blind hope to them but having a reading from Ashra would be a gift. I'm already anxious to know what I'll hear when I get it... This thought makes me hesitant whether I should have it or not. But curiosity kills me and I know I should invest on a reading some time.

8. A. S.

A. S. Member Member Plus Account

Totally amazing! What a beautiful experience I had with Ashra Koehn! She was SPOT ON with everything she spoke about, from things in my past to what's been happening recently and She gave me such inspiration for the future! I couldn't recommend her highly enough! I only go to see people through word of mouth, but I took a chance this time and I would rate Ashra in my top 2! She's a beautiful person inside and out. If you want an amazing reading with a beautiful soul, book in with Nancy NOW. I would give 10 stars if I could!

9. Ironman

Ironman New Member Guest Account

@A. S. did you get your reading from her recently? Also, how did she do it with you? Like, was it over the phone, by skype, or were you able to go see her in person...? Just wondering how she does it...

10. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member

Ashra’s psychic readings are very accurate. I really loved the answer that I got when I first purchased the one question psychic reading before. When I bought it, I asked Ashra if my friend truly loved my other friend when they got back together and the answe was no. I don’t know everything that happened since it didn’t come with the brief explanation, but I am still happy with my answer. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a psychic reading with a brief explanation in the future.

11. A. S.

A. S. Member Member Plus Account

Highly recommended xx
    Dear Ashra Koehn
    Thank you so much for the most beautiful reading. Such a warm and empathic lady.
    I loved it and I will certainly take on board your advice. You are so honest and that's the best part! You don't sugar coat in the slightest.
    I need to stop being so anxious, I agree.
    Divine timing is certainly a major factor and I do definitely need to concentrate on me!
    Thank you so much once again for your guidance.
    Love and Hugs xxxx

Gillian9 likes this.
  12. Adrian S.

Adrian S. Member Member Plus Account

Speaking of psychic readings, today my dad was telling a story when he was younger before he met my mom. He went to go see a psychic for a reading just for fun. The guy told him that he would meet a woman (describing my mom) and would marry her and have kids with her (me and my younger sister). He still remembers how accurate he was. When he told me that story today, I was blown away, but at the same time, it made me believe in more in magic and psychic abilities. I might consider a psychic reading before having another spell casted.

13. Gemmbo1983

Gemmbo1983 Member Guest Account

I would love a reading from Ashra . How much is it ?

14. Candice2018

Candice2018 Member

So far Ashra's readings about my guy are coming true and she was right about things about him which he actually told me too after the readings which freaked me out in a good way. She told me he suppresses his feelings and acts like he's not a sexual person. He literally told me that like a month or 2 after the reading. She also told me in the same reading that he can work on himself while with me and that I offer a different prespective and that's why we are stronger together than apart and he told me a few weeks ago that he's working on getting his own place because I offer a different perspective. Crazy right? And in another reading she told me we will see each other often and become more intimate which came true. And is still happening. She said he will show me he loves me through his actions which I believe he is. She said he won't say I love you till the end of this year or early next year. I cannot wait for that. She told me when our relationship starts which is soon but it already feels like we are together. He even said so but he doesn't want it official yet until he works on himself because he doesn't feel good enough for me. But it's gonna happen. Her readings are real and things ate happening because of her spells :) So yes @Ashra is the real deal readings and spells. I had 3 question readings 5 times that's how real she is

15. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a good day today :)
    Ashra’s psychic readings are very accurate. I bought the one question psychic reading before and I bought it again a few months ago. I’m still waiting for Ashra to do the other psychic reading, but the first one I got I was happy with the answer. I asked Ashra if my friend truly loved my other friend when they got back together in 2014 and she said no. Since it didn’t come with a brief explanation I don’t know everything that happened but I am still glad I got an answer.

16. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!!! I hope your all are doing good and having an amazing day. I believe that Ashra's psychic readings are 100% accurate, she is the best spell caster and psychic and she knows what the future holds for all of us, if you really have a burning question in your head, always feel free to get a psychic reading for her and she can help you clear your doubt or to let you know what's going to happen. I got a reading and it went really great and I completely believe in what she told me and I look forward to what she told me coming true. All the members have a positive review for the reading that she gives.

17. Leano

Leano Member

Good day...this is an old thread. However, i believe my input will be helpful. I've had a few psychic readings in the last 5 years and the latest 2 were this year(2018) the reading was accurate from both psychics but the problem is they can't reveal certain things until i pay for their service yet they said they are not doing this for money, the readings became usless to me as they did not get me to the winning point. So i decided to find another reader who can help me for free, i then found Ashra and was thrilled to find she offered harmless spells too. I decided to go for a spell first and ill get psychic reading later because i think a spell will give the exact thing i always wanted quiker than a reading.

18. Harleen Kriar

Harleen Kriar Member

These readings tell you about your whole future, basically which is cool.

19. Ma122178

Ma122178 New Member Guest Account

Where do you go to get a reading done. I can’t find it. Help please
    Thanks

Nintendofan3 likes this.
  20. Kelena

Kelena Member

Dear @A.S.,
    Thank YOU so much for telling us a bit about your reading! Your words spoke to me about what I need to do to help things manifest.
    Much love to you!
    ❤️❤️❤️

21. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone
    How accurate is Ashra's reading? I would say it's 100% accurate.
    Yes guys, well I haven't tried any of the reading from Ashra however all of them are all accurate I believe because Ashra is the best spellcaster and I know she can do well for everything so I truly trusting her when it comes to everything like her reading.
    I am planning to get some reading from her in the near future because I believe her reading can surprised me and makes me exciting on what's waiting ahead of me.
    I also want to know my lover and I future together, I am so excited for it.
    So guys never doubt Ashra's reading because everything she will say is all true and Ashra will never lie to you.

22. Claire Louise Carter

Claire Louise Carter Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I have had 3 readings from ashra which were until I broke some guidelines becoming true ashra is very honest in her readings and will not hold back if there is bad news she does say if you cannot handle the truth not to get a reading done as she tells you as it is and not what you are wanting to hear that is what I love about ashra she doesn’t hurt anyone but knowing the truth can help you to know which way to go I would highly recommend getting a reading from ashra x

23. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello there you guys i hope that you guys are doing just fine today. Well, Ashra is an equally gifted psychic as she is as a spell caster. I will put Ashra's psychic reading above most of the other psychics out there as Ashra uses spell to connect herself with beings (good ones) in the other dimension to get better and more accurate prediction. But do not expect Ashra's reading to be correct all the times. Even the most gifted psychics can be wrong. The future is written in pencils, not stones. It changes all the time.

24. Update:After updating my replies on this and several other forums, I believe that Miss Ashra could really help you. She has been studying, practicing and improving not just spell casting but other magical abilities in a wide range of topics like psychic readings. I really do have faith in her. I would say to take a chance, you have very little to lose, and a chance at gaining more than you could guess.

25. Kelena

Kelena Member

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday and I hope that everyone has THE BEST start to their holiday season as Thanksgiving creeps upon us.

My reading was delivered today and I really wanted to encourage and get everyone’s positivity fired up for today. I feel FULL of positivity for my future and full of love for the person that I am in love with. I also feel full of love and gratefulness to Ashra!

Like I said, I got the results of my reading and it was full of the truth, as she tells you. It is also full of hope and optimism and love and positivity. It’s, honestly, one of the best things I’ve done in awhile. The reading centered and focused me. It took away that nagging “what if he doesn’t come back” thing which can zap your day of energy and productivity.

Beautiful people out there? The reading was amazing! Save your pennies and get this reading, you want one from her! I cannot reveal any specifics...but everything was positive and clear. There were no vague and blanket statements like you get with other people.

Get a reading! It will give you peace of mind and you’ll be able to relax and trust that the spell-work is working and doing the groundwork. You will also be able to take the steps that YOU need to take!!! (Cause sometimes there is stuff that YOU need to fix. No one is perfect and quite honestly, if he came back in the next 5 minutes, it would be awful because there is stuff that I need to do to make my life good without him!)

I cannot stress this enough ya’ll: INVEST IN A READING, YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!!!!
    I feel like all the weight has just been lifted off of my shoulders and I can now go forth and create my destiny knowing that everything is working well and is coming along! Have faith, be positive and send out love to everyone! Hope this helps someone who is on the fence!

26. I’ve never had a physic reading from ashra myself. But I can only imagine how amazingly accurate they are. You only have to look at how she casts spells and the reviews from them to know that her readings would be just as powerful. I’m currently working on a spell for myself but from everyone’s reviews that I have seen, if your looking at an accurate detailed reading then definitely go have one with ashra.

27. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Kelena! How are you feeling today? It is such an awesome news that you received a beautifully orchestrated reading from Ashra hehe. It is okay that you can't give us any details regarding your reading. She never fed me false hopes, everything she said in my reading resonated to me a lot. I know timeframe can change, but I believe what is meant to happen will happen sooner or later. I hope your predictions will come true my dear. Keep us updated on what happens next. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you

28. FlyingHigh

FlyingHigh New Member Guest Account

@samantha massey , yes Ashra reading seems to be accurate. I just had my first one about 2 weeks ago and I am satisfied with how detailed the reading was. I would highly recommend that you get the reading.

29. Sasha78

Sasha78 Member

I ordered 2 questions reading... very worried. Depends on the answers I will have to make some decisions. ..

30. I would love a spell from Ashra. Readings have confirmed that my ex and I may have a reunion. I kind of want to see he comes back on his own or if he'll need a little push coming back lol

31. Crazyninja

Crazyninja Member Guest Account

How do we order psychic readings? I would like to ask her about my lover and his intentions. Also im glad people are getting accurate readings.

32. MoonStar

MoonStar Member

I had a 1 question reading last week. I was very happy with Ashra's report, but as it was done recently, I'm patiently waiting for it to manifest!

33. FlyingHigh

@Sasha78 could you please provide me with the link to the 2 questions reading? Thank you!

34. FlyingHigh

Ashra readings are a must have. This is all I can say..

35. Crazyninja

Crazyninja Member Guest Account

Also what questions can we ask? Are their limits. I want to ask about my intentions and whether he did ever truly love me or not. Can she answer that at all?

36. You can find a place to request under the resources section! To get to it, you click the little box at the top left with the three lines and hit resources, from there you not only have the readings as an option but multiple ones to choose from as well as spells. As far as the readings, her multiple options range from brief readings to in depth ones, you can ask questions for her to respond to, etc. While I understand you are considering to work with another, I strongly think that you should stick with Ashra. She’s a very honest and reliable person.

37. Ihopkins95

Ihopkins95 Active Member Member Plus Account

I have had reading before and it was well worth it. It was accurate and it revealed a lot of things about my love I never knew myself. I might get a one question reading soon. But the full reading is well worth it.

38. Chisa

Chisa New Member Guest Account

How do you fetch her readings and how much are they? I'm very curious

39. I should of gotten a reading from Ashra. All the positive things I'm hearing about her and also reading about her.