1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

How Accurate are Ashra's Psychic Readings?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Maya, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Neonmoon

Neonmoon New Member Guest Account

I have a question. In the in-depth reading you can ask some specific questions about your future? In order for Ashra to touch exactly what you want to know.

2. Randall henry

Randall henry New Member Guest Account

Yeah she's great just super busy and we all have to wait.

3. Gemmbo1983

Gemmbo1983 Member Guest Account

Hi all . I’ve just purchased a reading . Excited and nervous at the same time. I have had passion panacea and windsong casted. X

4. AliciaA

AliciaA Active Member Member Plus Account

After hearing over and over about how accurate Ashra's psychic readings are, I am really debating on whether or not to have a reading done after I finally have Passion Panacea cast. it's a lot to save up, but I guess I can be doing that while I'm waiting to see signs and for movements. I don't even really know what I should ask her. but just knowing how accurate she is tells me that I can probably ask her anything. I'm curious though, if she sees something bad, will she tell you? I know a lot of psychics will only tell you positive things. just curious.

5. ashtonelizabethtalley1999

ashtonelizabethtalley1999 Active Member Member Plus Account

Hopefully very accurate! I am tempted to purchase a physic reading about my lover from miss ashra. This will probably be after I have updated my account to a higher membership so I can convert my karma points to mana, destiny and fire points do it is kinda like that. But that will probably only be after I have purchased every of seven love spells that are available on the normal people account version.

6. lydera johnson

lydera johnson New Member Guest Account

This Review is for a Mature Audience:

OMG! I got a reading from Ashra! All I ask was basically when will he text and spend more time with me. And have more s*x with me. She answered my question! But I NEVER told her that we was friends with benefits!!!! YO SHE SAID! He want to stop TREATING U LIKE A FRIEND WITH BENEFITS and start something serious with u! yo my heart started racing! And that’s not the good part! She also said YALL INTIMACY WILL IMPROVE AND U WILL NOT HAVE A PROBLEM HAVING ORG*SMS!

OMG! Y’all I started shaking and I cry! I’ve never had an org*sm through penetration in my life!!!! Only when I masterb***. S*x to me is just OK not to exciting because I never come so I really never have s*x!

For Ashra to mention org*sms MADE ME CRY! my question never ask about org*sms! I only asked when will he text me and spend time and have more s*x! And for her to know I’ve never had an org*sm through penetration THAT WAS CRAZY!!! y’all don’t understand how deep this SH**! go!

I know many of y’all might be like this crazy girl is excited over org*sms blah blah blah but Ashra know her SH**! I’m getting the man of my dreams and having my first org*sm with him!

ASHRA! ASHRA! ASHRA! u don’t know how u change my life!

Thank you so much for the reading Ashra! I’m going to stay positive and head to my mirror and start my daily positive affirmations by telling my self!
    1) you are awesome
    2) you are sexy!
    3) you have the body of a goddess
    4) you are loved!
    5) you are patient
    Etc! Lol

Gabbie likes this.
  7. Crazyninja

Crazyninja Member Guest Account

Lol what awild reading. Well i have had many spells cast and i decided to get a 1 question reading from ashra too. Theres something which has been bugging me for a while so i thought why not!’ Lets see how it goes. Good luck guys!!

8. Crazyninja

Crazyninja Member Guest Account

So i got my reading was happy. However, can someone tell me how does ashra conduct her psychic readings? Is it using rituals or spirits? Im just curious to know as different spell casters use different methods!!!

9. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey guys!!!!! I hope everyone's doing good and having a nice day. I believe that Ashra's psychic readings are very very accurate and it will always come true and I had already got my one psychic reading and now I am looking forward to it coming true soon and also I have planned to get more psychic readings from Ashra very soon the detailed reading, I know that I will have to wait for a long time to hear back since she is very busy but I do believe that it's worth it, I have some questions about my lover and I together and I can't wait to purchase it after the love spells.

10. brumo29

brumo29 Member

I just received my answer to my one question reading and I am thrilled with what she told me. I have to wonder though after going through this thread, does Ashra give bad or sad news to anyone? Just thinking out loud ;)

11. Idalmis

Idalmis New Member Guest Account

how do i request a psychic reading from ashra? i will love to get one!

12. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I have been thinking about getting a reading from Ashra lately. Unfortunately I do not have the funds to get an indepth one, however, I may use karma points/destiny points to request one. I am not quite sure what I want to ask yet or how many questions I want to ask, and I do not know if I want an explanation.
    Ashra has a wait time of 3-5 days for readings I think, so not a big wait time!

Sometimes readings can give us clarity and help us to be more patient once we hear what the outcome may be.

13. That made me laugh reading your comment Lydera. Keep on having positive vibes and sharing it to everyone.I'm happy that Ashra had given you accurate answer on your question. I hope by this time you are now having an intimate relationship with your expecting partner. I am looking forward to also to ask Ashra a question that will enlightenme up to pursue of knowing the future I may have in terms of love, career and status of life after 10 years. I hope by that time I am happily settled with a good man and 3 little beautiful kids on my own.

14. EricaLeeCollins199226

EricaLeeCollins199226 Member Member Plus Account

I haven't had a psychic reading done by Ashra but I'm sure she's very accurate in her readings. I was thinking about getting a psychic reading done by her because my lover just left me and I'm not sure if I should still go for Passion Pancea mini cast spell or not. I say this because I'm scared I have lost my lover forever and that I won't be able to get him back. I'm really not sure what to do now because everything was ok until today. I emailed Ashra asking her what I should do because she would know better than me. I just have to wait for her to reply to my email but I understand she is very busy.

15. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I am so happy to those who received their reading update. Finally you guys got the clarity of the burning questions you were wondering about. I am so drawn to do another reading, but not anytime soon. I want to purchase more spells first. Ashra provides us more insights and information that other psyhics can't. She won't ever tell you fairytales just to comfort you. She tells you as it is. If what she says doesn't resonate to you at the moment, trust me it will within times. So don't jump into conclusion that fast. Please keep in mind that time is fluid. Have an awesome day!!!

16. Kas

Kas Member

Hello everyone! Hope all of you are doing well! Do the 1,2,3 question readings go into detail at all as I'm really excited about getting my readings and finding out what all I need to know

17. Fera

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. If you are not ready to hear the truth, you better not order any reading from Ashra. I know it hurts when a complete stranger tells us something that we don't want to hear. However, we are here in need of guidance, so I don't think it should be a big deal. That's life. I had my reading completed a while ago. Ashra was very in tune with my situation. She read my past and present like a book. As for my future, she gave me a timeframe but freewill could change anything, so yeah I need to be patient. Hopefully great news will come my way very soon. Have a great day!!!

18. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! How are you all doing today? :)
    Ashra’s psychic readings are really accurate! I had one done before and I’m waiting for Ashra to do another that I got last year. When I first bought the one question psychic reading, I asked Ashra if my friend truly loved my other friend when they got back together in 2014. The answer was no. Since it didn’t come with a brief explanation I don’t know all of the details but I’m still happy that I got my answer! I’d love to purchase a psychic reading in the future that comes with a brief explanation. There are some questions that I would like some answers to.

19. Aquabeauty83

Aquabeauty83 Member Guest Account

Can somebody send me the link to purchase the question readings!

20. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Ashra's psychic readings are very popular, I believe this is because they are done differently, but better.

Ashra does her psychic readings by spell casting a portal, this allows her to see what is happening or what is going to happen as if she is actually there. I believe this is why Ashra is so accurate because she can clearly see what lies in your path.

It can be a tough decision to get a psychic reading done, this is why you should take Ashra's advice and only get one if you can handle the truth, even if it is not what you want to hear.

21. Sonylove

Sonylove New Member Guest Account

Can you tell me how to get a reading from Ashra?

Nintendofan3 likes this.
  22. Fera

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just fine today. Ashra is not only an amazing spellcaster but also psyhic. I asked her for some guidance on my romantic relationship and his insights and intuitions did blow my mind. I loved readings by her as she is trully gifted one. Her advice has provided me with a new perspective and comfort. I know future isn't set in stone this is why I don't focus on "when". I am glad that she could see my lover coming back. I hope her prediction will come to pass.

23. LunarEchoes

LunarEchoes Member

I'll be honest, as a couple have said here, I don't know if I'm prepared to hear what I don't want to hear. I have never before sought any kind of divination but the one I had so far since my breakup was a local psychic who read my palms and told me what I didn't want to hear.

With Ashra, who has cast my first spell and hopefully soon will be casting the next one, I may consider a psychic reading to hopefully give me more insight on anything else I can do to better myself and my situation. I do trust Ashra to give an accurate and honest reading but that is also what I am afraid of.

24. Chelsey Kortz

Chelsey Kortz Active Member Member Plus Account

Good morning everyone how is everybody doing today. I hope your all doing great. I have requested a reading from Ashra and I have not heard anything from her just yet but I know it will be soon and I just can not wait to hear what she has to say I know is very accurate in her reading and that is what’s making me very excited about the questions I have ask and I am so glad I have got this reading. If I do not hear from her till Wednesday I am going to send her a email about it. Wish me luck I am nervous but excited to see what she has to say.

25. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Ashra's readings are very accurate and I highly recommend getting one if you have questions you need answers to.I not long got a one question reading from her and I was relieved and shocked with her answer and explanation.I am certainly gonna get more question readings as I am in need of important answers.Ashra is a great psychic and her readings are very worth getting.

26. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

From everyone's comment, I believe Ashra's Psychic Readings are pretty accurate! I even ordered one Psychic Reading as I need an answer to something! I understand Ashra is very busy, so, I will try my best to wait patiently! I hope that I will get an answer to my question soon! I feel like if I get my answer to this question, it would tell me many things! @Chelsey Kortz, this might be late to say as you might already get an answer from Ashra, but whatever she said, I hope it is the answer you are looking for! Good luck!

27. Fera

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I think getting a reading from Ashra is really worth it. She is able to reveal things that we don't mention. Based on my experience, she did pick up information that she couldn't possibly have known or "just guessed". No guessing game with her though. It might take time for her to complete the reading, but she touched all details in my situation. Either way, she could give me a better picture of what happened or what is happening. She gave me another prediction. Hopefully it will come to pass. Finger crossed!! Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!!!