1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

How Accurate are Ashra's Psychic Readings?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Maya, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Neonmoon

Neonmoon New Member Guest Account

I have a question. In the in-depth reading you can ask some specific questions about your future? In order for Ashra to touch exactly what you want to know.

2. Randall henry

Randall henry New Member Guest Account

Yeah she's great just super busy and we all have to wait.

3. Gemmbo1983

Gemmbo1983 Member Guest Account

Hi all . I’ve just purchased a reading . Excited and nervous at the same time. I have had passion panacea and windsong casted. X

4. AliciaA

AliciaA Member Member Plus Account

After hearing over and over about how accurate Ashra's psychic readings are, I am really debating on whether or not to have a reading done after I finally have Passion Panacea cast. it's a lot to save up, but I guess I can be doing that while I'm waiting to see signs and for movements. I don't even really know what I should ask her. but just knowing how accurate she is tells me that I can probably ask her anything. I'm curious though, if she sees something bad, will she tell you? I know a lot of psychics will only tell you positive things. just curious.

5. Hopefully very accurate! I am tempted to purchase a physic reading about my lover from miss ashra. This will probably be after I have updated my account to a higher membership so I can convert my karma points to mana, destiny and fire points do it is kinda like that. But that will probably only be after I have purchased every of seven love spells that are available on the normal people account version.

6. lydera johnson

lydera johnson New Member Guest Account

This Review is for a Mature Audience:

OMG! I got a reading from Ashra! All I ask was basically when will he text and spend more time with me. And have more s*x with me. She answered my question! But I NEVER told her that we was friends with benefits!!!! YO SHE SAID! He want to stop TREATING U LIKE A FRIEND WITH BENEFITS and start something serious with u! yo my heart started racing! And that’s not the good part! She also said YALL INTIMACY WILL IMPROVE AND U WILL NOT HAVE A PROBLEM HAVING ORG*SMS!

OMG! Y’all I started shaking and I cry! I’ve never had an org*sm through penetration in my life!!!! Only when I masterb***. S*x to me is just OK not to exciting because I never come so I really never have s*x!

For Ashra to mention org*sms MADE ME CRY! my question never ask about org*sms! I only asked when will he text me and spend time and have more s*x! And for her to know I’ve never had an org*sm through penetration THAT WAS CRAZY!!! y’all don’t understand how deep this SH**! go!

I know many of y’all might be like this crazy girl is excited over org*sms blah blah blah but Ashra know her SH**! I’m getting the man of my dreams and having my first org*sm with him!

ASHRA! ASHRA! ASHRA! u don’t know how u change my life!

Thank you so much for the reading Ashra! I’m going to stay positive and head to my mirror and start my daily positive affirmations by telling my self!
    1) you are awesome
    2) you are sexy!
    3) you have the body of a goddess
    4) you are loved!
    5) you are patient
    Etc! Lol

7. Crazyninja

Crazyninja Member Guest Account

Lol what awild reading. Well i have had many spells cast and i decided to get a 1 question reading from ashra too. Theres something which has been bugging me for a while so i thought why not!’ Lets see how it goes. Good luck guys!!