• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

How Accurate are Ashra's Psychic Readings?

joonbug19

Popular Member
Ashra’s psychics readings are 100% accurate. It’s so nailed on! Ashra used a ritual and casts a portal to get the answers you need. She has visions and she sees your past, present, and future. If it’s questions on love. She can see your lover and she’s able to sense and feel what your lover thinks. If you get the future sight reading it has more accuracy and you can ask as many questions as you’d like. A question reading includes brief explanations only. Ashra won’t tell you what you want to hear but what you need to hear.

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
Ashra's readings are very accurate and they are so worth getting. Ashra does not sugar coat anything and she will tell you the answers to your questions. I have had readings from her before and all answers and the things she says is spot on. I am gonna be saving up to get the question readings with an explanation and I look forward to getting the answers I need.

Vanessa_Natalia2206

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Honestly I think about getting another reading from Ashra when I have the time and money. I read from Ashra two ladies from California psychics and three ladies from pyschic txt and one lady from keen. All of their readings have come to pass :)

The Siren

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
@Sabrina Dennis same as here, my lover just walked off the face of the earth, leaving me up in the air. Numborious things are running through my head 24/7, but Ashra knows the real answer on why he left me without a trace. I wonder if my lover thinks about me all the time. I'm planning to purchase one more spell from Ashra which I got the strong vibes this spell is "the one" that will fix everything and will work strongly among with the other spells that Ashra has casted for me. In another 3 months if I don't see any movements, then my next move is I'm going to save some money to purchase a reading from her. She's an incredible person and I'm so glad I stumbled across her forums 3 years ago. :)

The Siren

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
@Adam Kimrey I'm not sure but one other way is to save up destiny points to receive a reading. If Ashra ever does advertise it out to everyone as for a limit time offer, then we all would immediately purchase it. What kind of reading may I ask that you are interested looking/purchasing on? I'm trying to build up karma points to reach where I need to be. I'm thinking to go with the 5 question reading, but I'm also thinking to ask Ashra first if it's necessarily to get a reading done by her or not. Her readings are on point and accurate as everyone would say so on this thread. :innocent: Ashra won't lie to you whatever she sees, and she will let you know if there are any spells that are needed for any inconvenience obstacles that are in the way of things.

Mai Her

Popular Member
Guest Account
I really want to purchase a reading by Ashra. I see so many psychic and everyone told me different thing. Some said he not coming back and we are not meant to be some said we are soulmates and he will return in December but the month almost end I don’t see any movement. I have so many questions to ask, what is the best package deal and where I go purchase it. I want Ashra to do a reading for me since told her I don’t dream of my husband no more, she told me I will again. After what she told me I start to dream of him again.

I would say that they must be at least good or telling enough. after all I have never seen a person comment and say that she got something ever so blantly wrong or mixed or unfair. So really it can just mean a lot i guess. if anything I have seen a lot of people get really happy and excited when that happens. their reading i mean. they are usually satisfied.

LunarEchoes

Popular Member
I've received positive news from the question psychic readings I have had from Ashra. I've been re-reading this thread and brainstormed a list of questions I want to ask for an in-depth psychic reading as soon as spots become available.

I know the energy from all of my spells are working to break down the barriers my lover has up and the obstacles in our path. I know too the spells are working on me and I've been allowing them to by changing my behavior and thought-patterns a bit for the better. I would like an in-depth reading so I have a good understanding of how I can steer the course of my future for exactly what I want. Ashra has confidently said I will have what I want, that we are soulmates and it's only a matter of time for him to return. But I would still like to know what the future has in store.

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I cannot complain about Ashra's readings, she gets everything spot on and she says it how it is and does not sugar coat anything. I have had readings from Ashra and I am happy with her answers. I recommend getting a reading from her if you need answers and you wanna know what is going on. She has a busy schedule right now nut she will get back to you as soon as she can.

Essence101

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I saw some previous post that says you can her for a question for $50. I thought about that but im interest in knowing as much as she can give.

RubyXRed

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
Ashra Koehn's readings are extremely accurate so there is really no worries there. I know at the moment she has a lot of requests for readings at the moment due to high accuracy so that says it all really :). I will be purchasing one very soon as I find the readings really help along with the positivity and keeping motivated. We all have questions about our situations so the question readings are 100% the way forward.

She offers psychic readings here: https://www.e-junkie.com/i/yjrk

DollFace

Popular Member
I want to get an in-depth reading from Ashra, but I saw on one of her websites that you can’t purchase it because spots are full. Since this is a popular reading, how often do spots open up? I really want to get one to find out what is going one with my ex and to see what will (or won’t happen) in the future. I’ve read so many positive comments about how Ashra’s readings are both honest and accurate. I am ready to face what she has to say, both good and bad.

KittyFaro

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hey guys!
So I purchased a one question reading from ashra last week, and a very happy with the response she gave. She was very factual, and on point. I feel more confident than ever, that this is the year I get my love.

Fierycanadianleo

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I just got my reading. Short and to the point and nothing but positivty. No set timeframe, but with the reading plus spells, things are going in the right direction. :thumbsup:

Thank you, Ashra!! :)

(And it's fine to be anxious and nervous. I was as soon as her email popped up, but I knew it was going to be positive. I suggest getting a reading. I will be asking for another one in the future :) )

Rosie127

Popular Member
Guest Account
Hi everyone :) I was wondering how detailed are the 1, 2, 3 question readings?
Is there any brief explanation at all, or just short answers?

Rosie127

Popular Member
Guest Account
Also do we need to email Ashra our question after having requested a reading? Or will she email first? Thank you in advance :inlove::laugh:

Andib

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
@Ashra Koehn, can you tell me if I purchase a one question reading, is it just a yes or no answer? Thanks for all your help so far.
hi @Pawpatrol, Ashra’s reading are detailed. It is not yes or no answer.

@Rosie127, when you order a reading from Ashra, there is a form to fill up. It is like ordering a spell but the difference is you write your question/questions depending how many (1,2 or 3) you want Ashra to answer instead of detailed information regarding your situation.