1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

How Accurate are Ashra's Psychic Readings?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Maya, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Lizzardlove

Lizzardlove Member

B23075 and Pilar Engram like this.
  2. joonbug19

joonbug19 Active Member

Ashra’s psychics readings are 100% accurate. It’s so nailed on! Ashra used a ritual and casts a portal to get the answers you need. She has visions and she sees your past, present, and future. If it’s questions on love. She can see your lover and she’s able to sense and feel what your lover thinks. If you get the future sight reading it has more accuracy and you can ask as many questions as you’d like. A question reading includes brief explanations only. Ashra won’t tell you what you want to hear but what you need to hear.

3. nikkil

nikkil New Member Guest Account

@Candice2018
    I read where you had the psychic reading & your prediction came true. It has given me so much optimism as I’ve had it done & im so excited!

4. Amour18

Amour18 Member

Can someone please send me the link for one question reading?

5. Lilmama

Lilmama Member Guest Account

6. Chevelle

Chevelle Member

7. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Ashra's readings are very accurate and they are so worth getting. Ashra does not sugar coat anything and she will tell you the answers to your questions. I have had readings from her before and all answers and the things she says is spot on. I am gonna be saving up to get the question readings with an explanation and I look forward to getting the answers I need.

8. Honestly I think about getting another reading from Ashra when I have the time and money. I read from Ashra two ladies from California psychics and three ladies from pyschic txt and one lady from keen. All of their readings have come to pass :)

9. The Siren

The Siren Active Member Member Plus Account

@Sabrina Dennis same as here, my lover just walked off the face of the earth, leaving me up in the air. Numborious things are running through my head 24/7, but Ashra knows the real answer on why he left me without a trace. I wonder if my lover thinks about me all the time. I'm planning to purchase one more spell from Ashra which I got the strong vibes this spell is "the one" that will fix everything and will work strongly among with the other spells that Ashra has casted for me. In another 3 months if I don't see any movements, then my next move is I'm going to save some money to purchase a reading from her. She's an incredible person and I'm so glad I stumbled across her forums 3 years ago. :)

10. Adam Kimrey

Adam Kimrey Member Guest Account

How much is her psychic reading?

Claudia Davis likes this.
  11. The Siren

The Siren Active Member Member Plus Account

@Adam Kimrey I'm not sure but one other way is to save up destiny points to receive a reading. If Ashra ever does advertise it out to everyone as for a limit time offer, then we all would immediately purchase it. What kind of reading may I ask that you are interested looking/purchasing on? I'm trying to build up karma points to reach where I need to be. I'm thinking to go with the 5 question reading, but I'm also thinking to ask Ashra first if it's necessarily to get a reading done by her or not. Her readings are on point and accurate as everyone would say so on this thread. :angelic: Ashra won't lie to you whatever she sees, and she will let you know if there are any spells that are needed for any inconvenience obstacles that are in the way of things.

12. Adam Kimrey

Adam Kimrey Member Guest Account

Well just order my first physic reading waiting to hear back from ashra

Gemmbo1983 likes this.
  13. Karen.A

Karen.A Member Guest Account

hi @Adam Kimrey I've just ordered my 1 question reading from Ashra, hopefully this will keep me focused. Either way I should know which way to jump. I've already got 2 active spells. How you going?

Gemmbo1983 and munchkin95 like this.
  14. FlyingHigh

FlyingHigh Member Guest Account

Is Ashra's in-depth psychic reading available yet?

Butterfly07 likes this.
  15. RinTohsaka

RinTohsaka New Member Guest Account

Just ordered a one question psychic reading from her. Can’t wait to hear from her!

16. Hi!
    Does anyone have the link to future sight psychic reading from Ashra?