1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

How Accurate are Ashra's Psychic Readings?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Maya, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Lizzardlove

Lizzardlove Member

2. joonbug19

joonbug19 Member Member Plus Account

Ashra’s psychics readings are 100% accurate. It’s so nailed on! Ashra used a ritual and casts a portal to get the answers you need. She has visions and she sees your past, present, and future. If it’s questions on love. She can see your lover and she’s able to sense and feel what your lover thinks. If you get the future sight reading it has more accuracy and you can ask as many questions as you’d like. A question reading includes brief explanations only. Ashra won’t tell you what you want to hear but what you need to hear.

3. nikkil

nikkil New Member Guest Account

@Candice2018
    I read where you had the psychic reading & your prediction came true. It has given me so much optimism as I’ve had it done & im so excited!

4. Amour18

Amour18 Member

Can someone please send me the link for one question reading?

5. Lilmama

Lilmama Member Guest Account

6. Chevelle

Chevelle Member

7. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Ashra's readings are very accurate and they are so worth getting. Ashra does not sugar coat anything and she will tell you the answers to your questions. I have had readings from her before and all answers and the things she says is spot on. I am gonna be saving up to get the question readings with an explanation and I look forward to getting the answers I need.