• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

How Accurate are Ashra's Psychic Readings?

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
How was your psychic reading if you don’t mind me asking?
Ashra is one of the best and she sees what's going on with our lovers even when can't see it. Ashra did give me a psychic reading couple months ago and I truly believe it will happened. I have had a reading before and she was on point Kenneth came back to me, we do talk and see each other. I an waiting for Kenneth to come back for good.

Woodside

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Ashra is one of the best and she sees what's going on with our lovers even when can't see it. Ashra did give me a psychic reading couple months ago and I truly believe it will happened. I have had a reading before and she was on point Kenneth came back to me, we do talk and see each other. I an waiting for Kenneth to come back for good.

Sandra j.... I love reading your updates as some one who has obviously used the forum for some time and has lots of experience.... It's really reassuring... Thank you, from a newbie... I hope I have positive news to share soon.

Believer430

Popular Member
Good morning! Who has gotten the 1,2,3 question reading? Are they accurate? I got one back in May and I have two weeks left to see if was correct :/ I’m sure there is some margin of error. Everything can’t be 100%. I wouldn’t be mad, just a little sad. But I love Ashra regardless “)
I'm pretty sure they are. I've already bought three psychic reading. I'm waiting on my fourth one.

Barbra-KS

NON-Verified Guest
I just received my psychic reading from Ashra Koehn today and she blew my mind away with her understanding and ability to provide accurate answers.

Do strongly recommend her reading over anyone else. I had a had bad experience with a psychic called Emily Halifax. I paid for consult, but It never took place. She was mental and aggressive towards me because i missed time consultation with her due to time zone. I never received a refund and just found out that she is a scammer.

Joyeux

Popular Member
@Barbra-KS
That angers me. I contacted her and was going to use Emily Halifax, but I couldn’t get past the feeling that she was a scammer. I’m sorry that she did this to you. We on this forum are lucky that we found a real psychic, but people on YouTube don’t always know about Ashra. And never trust YouTubers who don’t allow comments.

I'm glad you found her and that you are now in the right place.

Vanessa_Natalia2206

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I just received my psychic reading from Ashra Koehn today and she blew my mind away with her understanding and ability to provide accurate answers.

Do strongly recommend her reading over anyone else. I had a had bad experience with a psychic called Emily Halifax. I paid for consult, but It never took place. She was mental and aggressive towards me because i missed time consultation with her due to time zone. I never received a refund and just found out that she is a scammer.
Omg what a scammer!

I purchased a 2 question reading almost a week ago and I can't wait for update on it. I'm going to be purchasing question readings for now until @Ashra 20th Anniversary comes. :giggle:
I’m super excited for that!