• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

How Accurate are Ashra's Psychic Readings?

geminigirl1993

Popular Member
Good morning :)
I’m thinking very strongly about getting a psychic reading done. I know that I need to trust in the spells but it would very much help settle me to know more around timeframes and other things to help. Should I go ahead?? I’ve emailed Ashra but I know she is so busy…
Yes, I say go ahead and get it! You won’t regret getting any type of reading done by Ashra. She is 100% trustworthy and will only tell you things that you need to hear not want to hear. I’m actually still waiting for my second in-depth reading report and I just can’t wait to get that email from Ashra on it.

Sallygirl

Popular Member
I’m thinking very strongly about getting a psychic reading done. I know that I need to trust in the spells but it would very much help settle me to know more around timeframes and other things to help. Should I go ahead?? I’ve emailed Ashra but I know she is so busy…
Shes very accurate in her readings. But if you are getting an in depth psychic reading be prepared to wait. I ordered one in the end of June and I'm still waiting for the results.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I would definitely recommend it because it settles your nerves and she tells you straight up what’s going on. Make sure your question is concise and If you are really anxious about the time. Ask her the timeframe And don’t forget our actions affect the timeframe. So follow the guidelines to the T! I’m still so so happy with In my recent reading, I could feel she didn't tell me just what I wanted to hear but the genuine truth xx

Jeanne2553

NON-Verified Guest
Hi everyone,
I’ve been reading a lot of great reviews about Ashra’s psychic reading and I’ve been thinking about getting one. I’ve thought about this a lot and thought that it would be a good idea to get one. Everyone says that her readings are accurate which is absolutely amazing. I really would like to know what he has been doing and what is going through his mind. Before I get the psychic reading, I need to know how the spells that she has cast are progressing and waiting for an update on the New Moon in Virgo. I had emailed Ashra and I know that she is really busy so I will just wait patiently for her reply. I know that she will respond to everyone.

Neelam

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I received my two question reading few days back and it just calmed my mind. I am super excited to see it coming true. I just loved the answers and cannot wait for the day when I will share the good news with you all. HE IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND. I BELIEVE IT AND I AM MANIFESTING IT.

The day I had received my reading I was feeling a strange but positive energy around me which was making me super excited as if it was telling me something. I felt so positive and happier than ever. Few hours later I received my reading and it just made my day. 2022 is gonna be an exciting year.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I recently bought a psychic reading at my lowest possible point, and Woah, I was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off and got some clear evidence that things will look up very soon. I will use pretense to manifest this! "Andrew and Sarina are hanging out" "Andrew apologized to Sarina, and they are back together" Own it and feel the outcome.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I am anxiously waiting for Ashra Koehn's excellent Witness the Future psychic reading! I bought that super cool reading to go into my situation details because now I feel like I am in a love triangle now, haha, even though the person I got spells on isn't currently in contact with me. I am, of course, still conflicted, and I can't stop but think of Andrew, his laugh, his face, and I know everything will work out as it should.:candle::crystal_ball:

Kuro_Tate

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Has anyone ever purchased Witness the future? How is it? If he is not the one, will Ashra tell you and probably even help with forgetting the past and the ex?
I recently purchased 1 question w Priority, I haven't gotten the report yet, but I imagine Ashra will help you with anything if you ask.

I also think she will be sincere and would probably tell you if your lover isn't the one.

I even thought at one point maybe my lover wasn't the one, but Ashra has assured me in every report that he's most certainly the one. There's just a bunch of obstacles and emotional hurdles.

Sorry, you asked how witness the Future is, haha. I don't know yet, but I will let you know when I get my report. I'm guessing again that it's accurate. ( ╹▽╹ )

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Has anyone ever purchased Witness the future? How is it? If he is not the one, will Ashra tell you and probably even help with forgetting the past and the ex?
I had purchased it and still waiting for Ashra Koehn to complete it. Well, Ashra did explain that it had taken years to bring it back because of the ingredients. The Witness the Future Reading is new to me. I would say that yes, she will tell you and help you along the way.

Ashra

Administrator
Staff member
I am shocked by the overwhelming demand for Witness the Future. Several people have already received an update on their psychic reading, but due to the sheer volume of people who requested this, it will take me a little longer to make sure everyone has received their update.

If you haven't already requested Witness the Future, I would strongly recommend it while it is still available.

Witness the Future: https://www.ashra.net/store/product/witness-the-future/

Nileking

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello Everyone!! I hope all is well!

I have a question for anyone who has the answer. I just purchased Ashra’s three questions psychic reading. I know Ashra is the real deal, and she has already predicted many things in my current situation with my lover. However, I just wanted to know if anyone else purchased her psychic reading because I want to know how accurate her readings are? Can anyone tell me if she did a psychic reading for them? If so, how accurate was Ashra with her psychic reading? I guess I’ll find out soon enough. But I was curious because it’s my first time getting a psychic reading with her, and I just wondered if she would be able to be as accurate as giving me time frames with her reading? If anyone can help me by answering these questions, it would mean more to me than you know.

Thank you

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello Everyone!! I hope all is well!

I have a question for anyone who has the answer. I just purchased Ashra’s three questions psychic reading. I know Ashra is the real deal, and she has already predicted many things in my current situation with my lover. However, I just wanted to know if anyone else purchased her psychic reading because I want to know how accurate her readings are? Can anyone tell me if she did a psychic reading for them? If so, how accurate was Ashra with her psychic reading? I guess I’ll find out soon enough. But I was curious because it’s my first time getting a psychic reading with her, and I just wondered if she would be able to be as accurate as giving me time frames with her reading? If anyone can help me by answering these questions, it would mean more to me than you know.

Thank you
Hi! I have purchased a Psychic reading from Ashra and she was accurate. Just like spells, readings can take some time to show us the results. I've never personally had gotten a time frame, therefore, I wouldn't know.

Queen Sheba

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I have not gotten a reading from Ashra yet, but I definitely would like to get a reading one day. So I can't speak on how accurate her readings are right now. Honestly, I believe her readings are at least 95% accurate, if not 100% Blessings to everyone. As soon as I get one, I will post an update.