1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

I need a list of real love spell casters who are NOT a scam?

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Rammie, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Lana Cooper

Lana Cooper Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

The only person you can truly count on is Ashra all of the others online are scammers. It doesn't matter what they say they can do because a lot of them are either not able to do it or they will mess up or just take your money and run. It is always best to stay with Ashra and listen to what she has to say first. I would not recommend having any other spell caster but her.

2. Gillian9

Gillian9 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ashra is the only spellcaster that I trust and no one else. I am glad that been fortunate enough not to try other spellcasters. I have no money to buy spells but Ashra really helped me though I have financial diffulties. At first, I thought she won't help mw but she did. She is really kind and honest and she will really help you. I am sure that when you search on google, there would be a list of scam spellcaster so be aware of them. Only trust Ashra because she is real and she has been helping people for over 17 years and her reviews are all amazing.

3. Ranika Khanda

Ranika Khanda Member

A true spell caster who is not a scam is Ashra. So why would there be a thread searching for someone authentic on an authentic spell casters site on some kind of list? I'm not sure I entirely made sense but my point is, Ashra is not a scam and she is true and wonderful and everyone's search should end here because you won't find another person who cares so deeply about your situation. Ashra is the perfect person so look no more.Ashra is the only one real love spell caster and there is no one else. Ashra is the best spell caster that I haven't met before. She genuinely cares and truly wants to helps people.

4. MOI

MOI Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I can name as many spell caster as you want. But the question is, are they reliable and real? I would say tha most of them could give us something that we need but 99.9% of them are bogus and just collecting money from their poor client. Who trust then and give all their personal feelings.

But I only know only Ine spell caster who is real. I love being with her amd I am with that spell caster for almost a year and more now.

Ashra is the real spell caster here and nobody can be like her. She got the heart of a real and good spell caster. Just be careful withthe others coz you don't know what they could do.

5. MariaAngela

MariaAngela Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone! How are you guys? Ashra is the best spell caster and I think we can all agree with this. She is not only powerful, she is kind, she truly cares and gives her interest. I don't think there are a lot of spell casters but I recommend you to work with Ashra only, this is the safest way to achieve your goals in the fastest way and you are able to choose what spell she will cast for you, I don't think you have this possibility with other spell casters

6. Shasha

Shasha Member

Hi everyone.
    There's a lot of fake spell casters as well as the incompetent one. Trust only Ashra. She is the only one who can bring your lover back safely. She can also help you with beauty, health and wealth. All you have to do is ask. Your life and happiness are extremely precious just to hand it on to any spell caster to alter it for you. I have experience her services; she's so understanding, kind, very polite and professional. I felt the positive energy from her spells and continue feeling so as we speak. I was once so negative towards everything. But now I am a positive person and I can feel myself attracting good things to me. I am really thankful that I've met Ashra. She have changed me to be a positive person.