1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Ashra Koehn Real?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by TimelyRain, Jul 21, 2015.

1. TimelyRain

TimelyRain New Member

Is Ashra Koehn real and does her spells really work? I want to believe that she is genuine but I have been let down by so many spell casters that I don't know what to believe.

2. cherrystone

cherrystone New Member

Many people including myself have had bad experiences with other casters. However, Ashra is different and I believe she has been around for nearly 20 years.

Ashra is real and her spells did work for me. I also read comments on this forum from other members and they feel the same way.

If you haven't had a chance to explore this forum, there are a lot of members posting their experience and feedback on her services.

3. Willow

Willow Member

Yes, without a doubt she is real. I asked Ashra for help when my boyfriend didn't want to settle down and get married. We had a child together so I was puzzled by his hesitation.

I think what shocked me the most was seeing a sudden change in his behavior not long after my spell was cast. Since then, he proposed to me and we are getting married in August.

I don't know where I would have been right now without her help.

Pranky But Saintly likes this.
  4. TimelyRain

TimelyRain New Member

My mistake. I don't know why I started this topic when I should have read the forum first.

Now I see what everyone is talking about. I feel a lot better about asking her for help. Sorry for the silly question.

5. Willow

Willow Member

Don't feel bad for asking. I'm sure I would ask the same question if I was trying to verify that someone was real and whether or not they could help. You will find a lot of people on this forum who are social and try to help other members.

6. TimelyRain

TimelyRain New Member

Is Ashra able to help regardless on the complexity of the situation?

7. Lority

Lority New Member

The first step is checking to see if others have posted about their situation and if it relates to yours. If you are unsure, another option is to contact Ashra Koehn directly.

As long as you are not asking her to raise the dead, I’m sure she is talented enough to help you.

8. LegefUK

LegefUK Member

She could probably raise the dead. I wouldn't joke about it. lol! I was that impressed with her work. But... we don't need zombies.:rolleyes:

9. TimelyRain

TimelyRain New Member

Thanks. I could use a good laugh right about now.:) I talked with Ashra Koehn a couple hours and I personally feel much more confident working with her.

I desperately want my ex boyfriend to come back to me. We've been apart for eight months now and I've exhausted every means of getting him back.

She scheduled my spell in for casting tomorrow. I will let everyone know what happens!

10. PureBlissGirl

PureBlissGirl New Member

Once you try her you will realize quickly Ashra is real. I'm currently using her to help with two different issues in my life and I couldn't be more impressed with her work.

11. TimelyRain

TimelyRain New Member

Well she cast last week and now I know Ashra she is real. I am also feeling so much stronger and ready for this relationship. I am again, so grateful for her help. I will keep everyone posted on how things are going.

My heart is so full right now!! I think today is the best day I have had in a very long time.

12. Alice

Alice New Member

I'm shocked this is a question someone is asking. I used her and I know she is real.

13. Tracon

Tracon Active Member

I can sympathize with you she is awesome.

14. Daisy Torrez

Daisy Torrez New Member

I tried many spell casters and they failed. Ashra was the one person who delivered on her promise.

Thanks to her spells, he had spent the night and we had a wonderful time. After enjoying the morning together, he left me with a kiss and an "I love you".

How more real can it get? She is beyond amazing and super talented in her craft!

15. VHfromNY

VHfromNY Member

The difference with Ashra is that she actually cares about people whereas others come off as cold and solely focused on money.

You feel like a real person when she is working on your situation. I couldn't see myself trusting anyone else but Ashra for spell casting.

16. Cory

Cory Member

I agree with everyone else and I have witnessed results with my own eyes. :thumbsup:

17. Aldo

Aldo Member

Yes, her work is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. This was my first time every doing this and she didn't disappoint me. Again words can't even begin to express
    how thankful I am for all of her help and guidance! Ashra Koehn is definitely the real deal.

18. Rachelle

Rachelle Member

Yes, Ashra Koehn is real and so are her spells. I just finished posting about the wonderful news that happen other day.

Bill and I are now engaged.:inlove:

Sophierebecca140100 and Mima55 like this.
  19. Cory

Cory Member

As I said once, I will say it again Ashra Koehn is real and I feel she cast the strongest spells. I thank her for everything she has done for me thus far.

I believe she has been spell casting her whole life and she takes her work very seriously. She mentioned something about her grandfather teaching her at a very young age.

20. Anya83

Anya83 Active Member Member Plus Account

Ashra is 100% real. There is a whole section on this forum where people are talking about their experience with her spells.

Only a skeptic may think otherwise.

21. Tara

Tara New Member

I was let down by a couple spell casters which discouraged me from believing Ashra or any other spell casters was real. However, I came across this forum and read several positive responses from her clients. I decided to give her a chance and less then 3 weeks later I saw results. Yes, Ashra Koehn is real. However, I cannot say the same towards the other spell casters online. To the untrained eye, it can be hard to know who is real and who is fake. This forum saved me for a lot of heartache.

I would like to thank everyone for guiding me in the right direction.

22. Megosa

Megosa Member

Ashra Koehn is real. If you are serious about getting someone's help, I would definitely recommend using her.

There is a section on this forum where people have been posting about their experiences with Ashra. It's worth a read for anyone who is still questioning her legitimacy

23. Anya83

24. Rammie

Rammie Member

At first I didn't believe any spell casters were real. I blame this on my bad experiences with spell casters. However, Ashra opened my eyes and I have personally witnessed her spells work for me. Emily (a girl I like) never paid much attention to me, but now we hang out all the time and I believe she is starting to like me.

Ashra Koehn is real; likely one of the few that are.

25. Megosa

Megosa Member

Yes, she is real. This is my third time asking her for help after seeing results from my previous spells.

I noticed that she has a lot of repeated customers who feel the same way about her spell casting.

Keep up the great work Ashra!:thumbsup:

26. Caramel

Caramel New Member

Dating my girlfriend long distance wasn't anything I had ever planned on doing, but when both of our careers sent us in different directions, it was clear that being together in the same place was not going to be an option for a couple of years. I've spent this time away from her completely heartbroken, and while our relationship was hanging on by a thread, I feared that we wouldn't last much longer.

I chose Ashra simply because another friend of mine in a same sex relationship used her with great success. I'm always nervous about things like this, because a lot of people in the magic world are not gay friendly, and I didn't want any judgment about my life mixed up with a spell.

I was guided toward the Mana to Mend Spell by Ashra, which she explained would ignite a powerful bond between us that would make our relationship unbreakable and our love eternal. In the months since, I can sincerely say that it definitely worked. About four weeks after the spell, my girlfriend called me to let me know she had secured a job interview in my city, and a month after that, we were living together and more in love than ever before. Ashra's gift is the real deal, and she seems like a great person too.

27. Augustina

Augustina New Member

I'm now a firm believer in Ashra, her spells and experience as a spell caster. This was my first time using spells and the results I saw proves she is real.

I have a few goals I wish to achieve in the new year so I will be requesting more spells from Ashra Koehn.

28. Chris Phelps

Chris Phelps Member

I know Ashra is real, but seeing results from her spells will absolutely turn me into a true believer. I'm going to contact her tonight for help. My ex is stubborn so I can only hope Ashra has a way of getting through to her.

29. roshmodayz

roshmodayz Well-Known Member

Hi Chris!

My ex is stubborn as well. Not only is he stubborn, but thinks very logically, and is not easy to manipulate. I know Ashra can help us. Just have trust and faith in her. I casted a total of fifteen spells and I am starting to see results. Let me know how contacting Ashra goes and what spells she will cast. Remember, Valentine's Day is around the corner so I am sure Ashra is much more busier than usual. She is the only one that take care of everything such as her responses to deciding customers, current customers who are awaiting for their spells, and casting the spells. Ashra does not have a big team she does everything on her own.

Remember, always think positive! POSITIVITY IS KEY!

30. Anya83

Yeah, she is a real and a beautiful girl. I think Ashra Koehn learned from her grandfather whom was a spell caster master. I remember her saying something like this when we chatted on video chat. We have been happy as a couple. Daniel has brought me flowers and his mother's cookset she gave him to show love. I think I am on his mind so much more since the spells. I love how much he thinks of me when I am not around. I felt like my honesty with Ashra Koehn really what made my spells work. Roshmodayz, I know you were right about not withholding details. All the sincerity is what made her willing to work with me and give me the man I love.

31. roshmodayz

Ashra is real! I was never a believer of love spells, especially coming from a very spiritual family. However, there is something about Ashra that had me trust her. I was hesitant, but now imagine she casted a total of fifteen love spells for me and my lover. I am waiting for my lover to come back patiently and any day now he will come running back into my arms :). If any of you reading this forum are debating if she is real or want to purchase a spell from Ashra, TRUST ME and give your full trust to Ashra!

When you talk with Ashra, tell her your situation and be honest. Do not hide anything because she will not judge you. I told Ashra everything about my relationship even the bad and ugly parts. Have her choose a spell for you and wait for her to cast it. Once, she casts the spell let go and let Ashra's work and your positivity manifest through to help your situation.

32. Joy

Joy Member

When I talked with Ashra I felt she was connected. She did not have any issues connecting to me or anyone else involved. Ashra is real because I felt that she hit the nail on the head with a lot of things, especially emotions and feelings.

I wouldn’t be with my fiance today without her help. I have a future with someone I love and everyone moment we are together; I think about how Ashra made this all a reality.

33. Dawn

Dawn Member

Ashra was nice, professional and cast my spells on time. I definitely know she is the real deal, and she did pick up on things that were going on with my relationship.

All things considered, Ashra was always there for me, her spells worked and I would definitely utilize her services again.

34. roshmodayz

Hi Dawn! How are you? Wow that is really awesome and relieving to know your spells worked! How long did it take for you to see the spells were working? Also, what is some advice for the ones waiting on our spells to fully 100% manifest.. What should we do while waiting and how did you keep positive? I think it will be great to know your story!

35. HaveFaith644

HaveFaith644 Active Member

Agreed Roshmodayz! I would love some advice on this as well. My situation is plateauing in spell movement right now. Just emailed Ashra about what I could do to stir up some movement again :)

36. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Ashra Koehn is 100% real. I will admit, i was extremely hesitant when it came to requesting spells from her. I wasn't a big believer in magic and I thought it only happened in movies! Ashra told me if I didn't trust her then to find another spell caster, thats what changed my mind on her. If she was just in it for the money she would have tried to trick me in to her services just for money. She certainly did not do that. Her email replies may not be long ones, but she has many people contacting her every day and night. I could only imagine the stress from doing all of it on her own. Believe in Ashra, if she says she feels confident about your situation getting better then take her word for it. Shes the real deal. You wont find anyone better!

37. roshmodayz

Ashra Koehn is DEFINITELY REAL. There are numerous other spell casters trying to impersonate her because of all the cliental and community. That is why when I found a new website of hers I immediately e-mailed Ashra to let her know. Her new website www.ashrakoehn.com is actually her new website she is launching. Who would of thought this busy lady was launching her new website on the side! SO IMPRESSIVE!

I do not see any other spell caster having such a large base community or support from her clients. You can see Ashra's clients are from many years ago and some are new clients of hers that are satisfied with her work. Many of her clients do not see Ashra as just their spell caster, but like myself I see Ashra as a close friend. Ashra is such a beautiful person inside and out. She truly cares about each of her clients, wants to make sure all her clients are satisfied, and makes sure the lives of her clients are what they want it to be in REAL LIFE.

I admit as well that I was hesitant in responding with Ashra, but for some odd reason my gut feeling just made me trust her. Who would of thought? I currently have about 17 love spells casted by Ashra and will be having a few more this week o_O:D:p:):thumbsup:. You can also see Ashra's professionalism in her websites, forums, and e-mails. Not only is she professional, but very caring towards each client, and listens to each of us. If you compare her website to other spells casters you can see the time and effort Ashra has put.

What else can you ask for in a spell caster?
    1. Experienced 15+ YEARS of experience passed down (Spells will not backfire)
    2. Cares about each and everyone of her clients
    3. Considered as a close friend by many of her past clients including myself
    4. Has professional websites that are descriptive of each spell she offers
    5. Has a large base cliental community that can back up how authentic she is
    6. Because of her authenticity she is really busy because of new clients. BUSY SPELL CASTER = GOOD!

THIS LIST CAN GO ON AND ON. I cannot accentuate how more real Ashra Koehn is. She is the real deal and definitely a real person.

38. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I've had an experience with a fake spell caster before. I paid him 500 dollars through Western Union. I had a gut feeling that he was a fake but I didn't pay too much attention. Luckily I was able to contact Western Union and cancel the transaction. He kept threatening me and saying that he would send the gods to come and harm me or something. I got so scared, but now I know better. Ashra is an extremely kind person. I had to free spells casted for me so it goes to show that she is not out to scam anybody. I'd recommend Ashra to anyone who needed her help.

39. roshmodayz

That is just rude and I cannot believe that. I am sincerely happy you were able to cancel that transaction through Western Union. What is even wonderful is that you found Ashra just in time. You are correct Kate Ashra is really caring and thoughtful because she knows I have purchased around 17 spells now from her.. hehe it will be 18 on tomorrow.. Friday, February 12, 2016. However, Ashra always asks me if I can afford because she only wants me to spend what I can afford.

I do not care if I need to cast 20 more spells or spend a million dollars. Money is money, but my lover coming back into my life will be priceless. I would trade all that I have in this world just for him and I to be together again! I love him so much and I hope one day he can see that even though I have made mistakes in our relationship. Once, he comes back into my arms and life I will be the best significant other!

40. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Actually I found Ashra back in September. I sent her a message but I got no email back from her until November. I know she must've been very busy at the time though. I forgot that I sent her a message, then she emailed me and offered to do a free spell. I was ecstatic! She just asked to follow her on Twitter or like her on Facebook. That's all I had to do and she casted my spell. For the one she did today, all I had to do was post my love story on one of the friends. I'm very grateful that I found her!