1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Ashra Koehn Real?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by TimelyRain, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a good day today :)
    Ashra Koehn is really real. She is a real spell caster and her spells are real and actually work. I didn’t believe that she was real when I first started looking for real love spells and spell casters online that were free because I ran into people that were pretending to be spell casters and I assumed that Ashra was just like them. But now I know that she is a real spell caster and her spells really work. I have had some spells cast by Ashra and I have gotten results from them.

2. Ginas

Ginas Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ashra Koehn is definitely real. She is a true spellcaster that doesn't sugarcoat anything. All of her spells are real and they do work. However, she does check in on us and cares about all of her clients. She is not after any of our money and genuinely only wants to help us. Ashra is here for us all every step of the way and until we achieve our desired results.

3. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

Ashra Koehn is definitely real, she is who she says she is and she is a legitimate spell caster. Ashra has been spell casting for many years, I believe she was spell casting before she took it to the internet to expand her business as well.

Ashra has guidelines to help your situation and it seems appropriate to just let your spells manifest, no other 'spell caster' that I have come across has had anything like this, there are so many factors that give me reassurance Ashra is the real deal.

4. michelle dedel

michelle dedel Well-Known Member

Ashra Koehn is real! If Ashra is not real why did she reached 18 years in her spell casting journey and why did she had 10,000 members just last week? Ashra Koehn is definitely real! She is the only spell caster that has the purest heart and genuine. Her spells are great deals and they would really work! Ashra is the best spell caster ever. Not all spell caster are as caring and will do everything for her members as our dear Ashra Koehn is. She is just the best deal and I am very lucky to have her and to entrust my situation with her!

5. Truelove

Truelove Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello all, i hope all is well.

Yes, Ashra is real and is a real spell caster.
    she has proof that she is a real person.
    She has alot of pictures and video's of herself on social media.
    Feel free to have a look at the media section on the forums, you will see the proof that Ashra Koehn is real.
    I have been working with her for over one year and i have had spell casts from her.
    I have also had readings from her, which have been accurate and things have happened how ashra said.
    Ashra does exist and I have spoken to her on many occasions.
    If ashra wasn't a real person, she wouldn't have so many happy clients.
    I am one of her many happy clients and i enjoy working with her.
    I have always received positive and correct feedback from her.
    Ashra has done spell casting for many years and has so many successful comments.
    This is real proof that ashra is real.

Take care.

6. Ryguy94

Ryguy94 Member

Oh yes people she is real because when Krystal came back the first time I had Object of Desire cast. I came back because I know Ashra can help me win her back for good again.

7. Maryann Bellantonio

Maryann Bellantonio New Member Guest Account

I believe she is real but what I wanted to know is if she lets you know if your spell has been cast?

8. Fera

Fera Popular Member

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are feeling well today. I still believe that she is a real spell caster. She always responds back every time I have any concerns. I am still waiting for movement, but I know it is because my situation is very stubborn. She has upgraded all of my spells which is a great news. She is the only person I trust to work on my situation. Her spells do work. So many have seen results and you can see all positive reviews about her. She also has a tons of clients. Even if you don't see any results, it doesn't mean that she is not real. She does her best to make our wishes come true. Your faith and positivity matters the most. Sending lots of kisses and hugs for you all!

9. @Maryann Bellantonio yes she sends you an email of what went on during the spell cast. And what she saw in her visions . She’ll send an email in 1-3 business days after you ordered the spell :) hope that helps sending love and light your way ❤️

10. The Siren

The Siren Active Member Member Plus Account

I believe Ashra is real because she has her own social media pages, her own YouTube channel, lots of pictures of herself, and video's. She has helped me twice before and I had success with her spells in the past. Here I am again having lots of spells being casted by Ashra again for my lover that stopped with all contact from me and walked off the face of the earth. @Ashra is the most amazing person I ever met in my life. She's real, don't believe me, check out all her social media pages, videos, etc.