1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Passion Panacea the right spell?

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by DarkFire, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Stephen Gamble

Stephen Gamble Member Member Plus Account

I just purchased Passion of Panacea, I pray and patiently believe that it will bring Dominique back to me.

2. Lily Diamond

Lily Diamond Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I purchased Passion Panacea mini cast on February 20th and I hope it will bring my lover back to me. I have been seeing a lot of signs already and I am really happy cause it gives me hope that I will be with my lover soon. I have not gotten a confirmation update from Ashra about the spell being cast, but I know that she has probably cast it already and just didn't have time to tell me yet. I am really excited for the results and to be with him as his girlfriend soon. Passion Panacea is definitely really powerful!

3. Neaari

Neaari Member

Passion Panacea is indeed a very powerful spell specially for bringing together two people. This is infact the first spell recommended by Ashra to most of her clients.

Everyone has different situation and thus time taken to get its effects also varies. In my situation I got the movement within three days . We were not in talking terms from past one month and then after Ashra's help he texted me asking about my well being.:)I am really hoping to get my results in the way I want :thumbsup:.

Yes it is true that you will start feeling positive as soon as process starts. :)

@Stephen Gamble , good to hear that you chose Passion Panacea for your situation. Yes , you should now stay positive :thumbsup: and pray for the results ( in the way you want it ).
    Sending good vibes...

4. SheShines

SheShines Member

I'm waiting for my Passion Panacea too so this thread is really helpful. My love and I have been broken up for 2 months now and it's felt like I've been living in an alternate universe. I know it's not supposed to be like this but he's being really stubborn about his decisions which is why I reached out to Ashra. I'm so excited to get my spell cast because I want the love of my life to come back home to me!!

5. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi everyone. How are you all doing today? :)
    Ashra recommended Passion Panacea to me both times that I emailed her and I am so glad that I got to purchase it when I did. I’m still patiently waiting for it to get cast one day. A lot of people have seen results from it even at the standard level. I was thinking about getting the Obeah love spell or Celestrial Mantle instead, but I decided to go with Passion Panacea since Ashra suggested it to me and others have said to start with it. I might add Celestrial Mantle if I need more spells to help with my situation. I’m really excited and a little nervous about Passion Panacea and my other spells getting cast. I really hope that I can get the results that I really want when they get cast.

6. I contacted Ashra about a week ago and told her about my situation my situation is really complicated. I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost three years shortly after getting together I caught him cheating I’ve given him chance after chance after chance we just had both of ours first child nine months ago and I just recently caught him cheating with about six different woman it’s crazy two of which he has like a whole other life with. I’m devastated by everything we are in the stage of trying to figure out what we are going to do and I know that I love him and only want him he claims he loves me but he constantly hurts me I just don’t get it. Upon talking to Ashra she advised that the passion panacea is the spell she would cast for me. I’ve read so many great reviews but our situation has a lot of obstacles. I haven’t gone through with the spell yet but will be soon and I’m kind of excited to see what will happen and how long it will take anyone that can give me some information would be greatly appreciated.

7. SheShines

SheShines Member

Passion Panacea is the spell I am looking to have casted as well and I was going based on the recommendation that Ashra has given me, just like what people in this thread are saying. It's so encouraging to read all these posts about people's success with this spell, it gives me so much hope that my love will come back to me! Ashra really is a godsend, she's my only hope, I'm crossing all my fingers that this spell will work for me!!

8. K Faddis

K Faddis Member

Passion Panacea is what Ashra has said is right for my situation. All I want is the love of my life, my soul mate with me forever.

9. Hello everyone!
    I know if you are visiting this question in the forums you are probably questioning a few things yourself. I would like to tell you first that Ashra is absolutely amazing and anything is possible through her. She can change your life in ways you never even saw coming before you worked with her. I would recommend discussing your situation with Ashra because she is the one who can give you the BEST recommendation on what to do in your specific situation. I can say for certain that passion panacea is quite amazing, and although it has not been that long, I am seeing some changes, movements, and some results so far. All you need to do is believe and remain positive. It can be hard to remain positive, but if you catch yourself starting to get negative you need to give yourself some positive affirmations and get yourself back on track. Positivity is key. Good luck everyone!

10. daniluv89

daniluv89 Member

I just passion of Panacea and I just received an email from Ashra. and let me tell you it’s was all great new. my love responded and all with positive energy.
    Her email gave me hope and soon I’ll be in his arm.
    I’m soo happy and excited.
    I’ll be patiently be waiting for result.
    I’m just so full of joy. I’m feeling hopeful.
    Oh my god thank you Ashra Thank you.
    No lie I feel soo happy extremely happy.
    And ever I read that email saying the spell worked i get goosebumps here and there.
    Staying positive so he can feel postive too.
    Patiently waiting but also anxious to see results.
    I’m so joyful
    Staying Positive ❤️

11. Truelove

Truelove Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hi everyone. This is the spell I will be hopefully getting sometime soon. I spoke to ashra and have explained my situation and this is the spell I was offered I really hope when it's cast that it will be the spell for my situation. I think ashra is the best person to ask as ashra is the expert. If you are offered by ashra I would definitely take the opportunity and do it. I know I would in a heart beat. I hope this helps a little.thankyou for reading.

12. Neaari

Neaari Member

Passion Panacea is indeed a very powerful spell specially for bringing together two people. This is the most loved spell and Ashra recommended same to most of her clients.

Everyone has different situation and thus time taken to get its effects also varies. In my situation I got the movement within three days. We were not in talking terms from past one month and then after Ashra's help he texted me asking about my well being.

I am really hoping to get my results in the way I want :).
    Yes it is true that you will start feeling positive as soon as process starts.

13. I just purchased Passion of Panacea and it was cast 2-3 days ago. I understand the guidelines no contact and no peeking upon my lover. My problem is keeping a positive outlook which is hard for me, since I work in the hospital setting and negativity surrounds me. I burn sage to clear the air so to speak; however I wonder will this alone ruin my spell? I'm smart enough to leave Hannah alone. Just my overall attitude varies due to my work. Can anyone relate or offer any advice? anything would be appreciated. Thank you, my friends! Blessed be!

14. Lily Diamond

My Passion Panacea spell just got casted by Ashra on March 10th and I am super excited for its results. It is my first spell which I know will help my situation a little bit but I am also working towards other spells. I know that Freedom Fire Break up Spell is another spell I am working towards as well as Object of Desire. I am trying to break up my best friend and his girlfriend because I can how unhealthy their relationship is but I am also trying to be with him as his lover because I realized my feelings for him. Passion Panacea was my starter spell and I hope it will have great movements :)

15. Lily Diamond

Passion Panacea is the best spell to start out with so you can get a foundation going. It is important to stay positive no matter what spell you choose. Passion Panacea is an all around spell that is able to target multiple areas, such as breaking up your lover and bring your lover back to you. It is important to also not contact your love until they contact you because it depends on your positive energy.

16. MissK1985

MissK1985 Member

LilyDiamond ; Hey how are you love? Congrats on getting your spell casted recently. Passion Panacea yes is indeed a great spell. Thats the one that Ive gotten along with Object of Desire. Passion Panacea was casted Feb 6th and Object of Desire Feb 9th. & on Feb 22nd my ex broke up with his GF. That was super fast. & If you seen all they talked about and how they wanted forever with each other you'd be shocked they even broke up. I wish you luck on your spells and I know you cannot wait for movement and results. Just stay positive and you will see results trust me. Astra is great. Passion Panacea is a great spell.

17. dtm10110

dtm10110 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

If you are in a situation where your ex-boyfriend or girlfriend is with someone else and you still have feelings for that person and you want that person to break up with who they are dating and come back to you, then the Panacea spell would be your best bet. To all of you thinking about casting the Passion Panacea spell, I wish you the best of luck and hope your lover comes back to you.

18. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I think the passion panacea is really the best spell because it's a universal spell and it is also a starter spell that Ashra is recommending to us in the first place.

The passion panacea can be use for break ups, bring back your lover as well as rekindling your relationship, and even finding your soulmate.

The passion panacea is really the best spell and it has many positive reviews from the people who helped by Ashra using this spell.

19. Lily Diamond

Passion Panacea is great as a starter spell. Ashra usually does recommend it to most people as their first spell just because it covers a lot of angles already. Afterwards, she may recommend other spells more targeted for your situation. For me, Ashra recommended Passion Panacea when I first reached out to her, but afterwards, she also recommended A complimentary spell. I will be getting that soon hopefully, after I get Freedom Fire.

20. Islandbreeze

Islandbreeze Active Member Member Plus Account

Passion panacea is a very powerful spell. Ashra recommend this spell for many. It's a spell that covers all angles. If you were in relationship and you broke up and want to get back with them. If they are seeing new people it will remove the obstacles that is keeping them from you. If you were never in a relationship and want that person to see you differently,start developing feelings for you this spell is a master of all. I got this spell when I explain my situation to Ashra even though my love and I was not dating for long. I have gotton lots of signs everyday from this spell.

21. ktaylor

ktaylor Popular Member Member Plus Account

Passion Panacea is a great spell for any situation. whether you are wanting to get your lover back or improve something in your life. It's very universal, it can used ti remove people or obstacles in your love life or personal life. It can be used on people who you may have feelings with but maybe one of you can't admit it yet. I have had 3 different castings of this spell, and they have all brought me movement. I really do recommend this spell, it's honestly great because it is so universal. Different levels of casting of it can better effects and maybe faster results depending on your situation

22. Princess23

Princess23 Active Member Member Plus Account

I just purchase Passion Panacea mini casting yesterday.I know that this spell is so powerful.Ashra did'nt cast my spell yet because she is so busy but despite of it,my spell already given me sign.I dreamt of my ex lover this morning & I am so happy.I know that Passion Panacea will fix all the broken pieces,break up my ex lovers current relationship & I know that sooner my ex lover will come back to me permanently!

23. Neelam

Neelam Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Being capable of covering up almost all angles in a relationship , passion panacea is always recommended as the basic spell to lay a strong foundation. It is capable of bringing your ex back., finding your soulmate, rekindling relationship, removing obstacles. However, it is always personalized to a client's situation which is a plus point. Many has had success with this spell and it is also said that it works best with the object of desire and freedom fire breakup spell (if third party is involved).

24. maracx

maracx Active Member Member Plus Account

Passion Panacea can be used to target various areas and situations. It has been designed to help with commitment issues, helping to rekindle relationships, find a soulmate, break up a relationship. It can be used in same-sex relationships as well which is great. The spell can be customized to fit many situations, just ask Ashra about what you are looking for and what your desired outcomes are, and Ashra will definitely be able to assist you. Passion Panacea has been used by many, and people have good things to say about the spell so it clearly is the right spell for many.

25. Hishappiness

Hishappiness New Member Guest Account

I gave this spell a try. And I remained very upbeat and positive that things would be better. I thought like we were already back together. I was only a few days later that he contacted me. He said he missed me so much that he couldn't sleep. He wasn't eating right because I was so heavy on his mind. He apologized for everything and said he still loves me. Well I just said thank you,Iforgive you and I hope you forgive me. Afterwards we talked. He asked me to come over. I said nothing of how bad I felt or hurt I was. He opened the line of communication about what happened wrong so we discussed it and made a deal to start over. He wants to have a family so we have currently been working on making a baby. Im so glad I found Ashra. She is amazing. He texts me back quickly. He tell me how he feels and he tells me he loves me often. Very expressive about loving me with hugs and kisses!!!! This was so worth it.

26. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! How are you all doing today? :)
    Passion Panacea is a great spell to get cast. Ashra usually suggests Passion Panacea as a starter spell. It is very powerful even at the standard level. Passion Panacea can be personalized to your situation. It can bring back your lover and rekindle your relationship, fix commitment issues like cheating, break up your lover’s new relationship, find your soulmate, and it will work for any relationship type including same sex relationships.

27. lotustar86

lotustar86 Member

Hey all, I had this cast for me the other day. I read all of your comments and i am hopeful that I will have the same results. Positive vibes and I have so far been really good at following the guidelines.

28. rcando!1

rcando!1 Member

UPDATE:
    I don’t know if this is my spell working or not, but I have been a lot more positive and happy lately. I think it is my spells. Sometimes I feel super tired to the point where I don’t really want to do anything, but even when I feel like that I’m positive, feel happy. I miss my lover, but I know the spells that I have active will bring him back to me! And it’s all thanks to the amazing @Ashra She brings people back together.

29. Millen

Millen Member

Passion Panacea is a very very powerful spell and an amazing one. I just recently had it a few days ago and i have been seeing so many signs crazily. From numbers to my lovers favorite color. I would see so many red cars consecutively everywhere on the street and license plates that has Texas on it which is where she resides. Its been only a few days and i keep having energy surges here and there and mostly i have been positive and super happy. Its probably from the spell that has been keeping me at ease and calm throughout the past few days. I have also noticed i have been thinking about her more and as i do, signs show up crazily that makes me feel that shes coming back soon! In conclusion, i recommend passion panacea to everyone that Ashra recommends it to. :)

30. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!!!! I hope your all are doing good and having an amazing day. Passion Panacea is a really unique and powerful spell that can really help you with your situation to bring back to your lover as well as break their relationship with someone else to bring them back to you. If Ashra recommended it to you, then don't worry and just trust her and go by what she recommends cause she knows what's best for each situation, also try to stay as positive as you can and it can really help you a lot. This spell is like a foundation to every other spell and to get things right.