• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Is Passion Panacea the right spell?

magicalgirlusagi

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
I got Passion Panacea cast a little over a week ago! While it’s been hard to stay positive at times and I’ve doubted things, these past few days, I’m happy to say that I am now staying positive about it! I don’t have much time until he leaves for his career, but I know if it doesn’t work now, it will work when he gets back it can be hard but the spell work, I just have to continue to have faith! I’m wishing everyone the best in regards to their spell!

Alloy.N

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Hi everyone, looking at so many positive comments, I really wanna take Ashra's help in getting my ex back. I contacted her and she has suggested Passion Panacea. But can anyone help me out on the whole process how does this work? From the day I pay till the day I get my love back...

Sandra J

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I' m new here. My boyfriend broke up with me last month, and I've been scammed by the other spell caster outside. How I wish I found Ashra Koehn earlier. I really love my man. I miss him sooooo much.

Can I ask, if I will order the highest potency of the love spell of Passion Panacea, is there a difference between the standard? I hope someone could answer me, please. Thank you
Hi cath, Welcome to the forum where everyone! Passion Panacea is a great spell which Ashra Koehn always recommend for beginners. I would purchase higher potency because it's she always said it is a lot better when it comes to seeing movements and getting your lover back if the situation isn't complicated, Still you will have your lover back and please make sure you seal your spells.

Budhramk

NON-Verified Guest
I'm new to this forum. Ashra casted the Passion Panacea for me 3 days ago. I'm remaining positive and following all the guidelines. Anyone can offer any experience with this spell? Any positive outcomes? My situation is very very different from most. I'm trying to attract a lover for a love affair. We are both married and have very deep chemistry. Not looking for a long-term commitment. Just a love affair. Any insight would be nice. TIA

Sandrachr

Popular Member
I read a lot of good reviews on the Passion Panacea spell by Ashra Koehn. Is this the right love spell for my situation below?

Jordan and I were a very serious couple. We had made plans to get married and start a family. We thought nothing could break us up until we got into an argument and we broke up. I ended the relationship with him because I was mad at him; not because I stopped loving him.

I said some comments I didn't mean and I have been trying to fix things since. He has been so resistant and I understand it's because I hurt him. I don't know what else to do. I've continuously apologized and let him know the mistake won't happen again. I love him so much and miss how things used to be. I have been trying to show him I'm the same person he fell in love with.

I feel Ashra Koehn is experienced and can bring him back. I was reading a lot about Passion Panacea and how quickly it works.

I want to reconcile our relationship with a fresh start and fall in love all over again. Will the Passion Panacea spell to show him I am still the same woman he fell in love with when we first started dating? Has anyone else had success with this type of spell?

I will do whatever it takes to fix this. He is the man I want to marry and start a family with. I’m looking to get started asap.
Ashra casted Passion Panacea a week ago I had an amazing dream of my dm last nite it was so real. It's the beginning. I can feel his energy and wanting to reconcile quickly so be encouraged.

Sara moataz

NON-Verified Guest
I'm new to this forum. Ashra casted the Passion Panacea for me 3 days ago. I'm remaining positive and following all the guidelines. Anyone can offer any experience with this spell? Any positive outcomes? My situation is very very different from most. I'm trying to attract a lover for a love affair. We are both married and have very deep chemistry. Not looking for a long-term commitment. Just a love affair. Any insight would be nice. TIA
I was in the same situation as yours. She casted Passion Panacea and I got the results in less than 2 weeks.

Ginas

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Hello, welcome! Passion Panacea is a starter type of spell, but, don't worry because it is just as powerful as Ashra's many other spells. In fact, Passion Panacea had worked wonders for me, and also, I simply love the name of this spell too. Everyone's situation is different and/or similar. You might come across some members that can relate to yours.

munchkin95

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
Passion panacea was my first spell and it is powerful. Why? Because it helps your lover begin to think about you and regret leaving you. All spells only work when it is meant to be and if the person still has feelings for you! Not to force but to gently nudge them in the right direction. Kind of like Cinderella's fairy god mother, she gives her the tools to truly he herself and to twinkle her magic to help her feel beautiful and when the prince looks for her, he sees her for who she is and he loves her depsite. This being a metaphor for love being blind, to be felt is to be loved.

Dreamgirl

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Hi Everyone! Guess what? Passion Panacea worked for me after 3 days of casting by Ashra. @Ashra Koehn thank you for every thing you are doing for us.

He just talked as a friend about general things .Seems he is not ok. Not caring about himself now. But didn't talk about us at all as he is controlling much his emotions I guess, but still this is a BIG MOVEMENT as he didn't spoke to me at all after broke up ( 2 months ago). He even refused to be a friend for me before. I hope his mind will fill again with love for me. Hopefully he will talk about us again and will think about us again and stay with me rest of my life. I want to go for the object of desire soon ( Ashra recommended ) ...
But for that... I still need Ashra's help:)