• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Is Passion Panacea the right spell?

alianajordan

NON-Verified Guest
OMG!!!! Straight after my Passion Panacea spell was cast, I got a text from my ex asking if I was okay! Then he said he is not the same without me! Ashra Koehn is a MIRACLE! We are now spending the weekend together I’m so happy!!!! You saved my relationship and my selfworth I can believe it! I’ll keep you up dated.
How long does the whole process take?

missrobiestar

NON-Verified Guest
Enhanced Member
Today is 4/15/22 just had my spell cast Passion Panacea, and I’m excited and optimistic I’ll see movement soon!!! I believe 100% that everything will work out just as I want it too. He will be home, and we both will be able to give and receive unconditional love. I’m being patient and redirecting my energy elsewhere, thought stopping, and always tricking my mind into believing the best outcome no matter what pops up. Thank you Ashra Koehn. I don’t know where I’d be without you, but you and your work bring me hope.

ShaylaM

NON-Verified Guest
Hi everyone! I am new here and got my first spell of Passion Panacea cast on Friday from Ashra. She also recommended adding another spell, so I am currently waiting for her to cast that. My situation is complicated. I’ve been with my husband for 15 years (married 10). He decided to file for a divorce from me in January. He completely changed me for the worse. He started this spiritual journey and started visiting physic readers. He went to a false one, and they told him many lies about me that broke us up for good. They said to him that I was a cheater and I had lied to him during our relationship. I even told him that one of our kids isn’t his. We have three children together, and I have one from a previous relationship that just turned 18, but he has raised her since she was two years old, so he is her father too, pretty much. There has also been this woman from the past that has been influencing him since she found out that we were not together anymore. She is even going through a divorce from her husband because she thinks she will be with mine. He left me devastated and blocked me from contacting him for three months until about a month ago. He unblocked me so we could have communication about the kids. I’ve tried to reconcile with him, but he rejects me every time. I am praying that Ashra can help bring my husband back to us before our next court date in July. I’ve tried a few other spellcasters but haven’t had much luck. Reading this forum helps me stay positive and wish for the best. Thank you for listening to my story.

Ttwhisper

NON-Verified Guest
Hi everyone! I am new here and got my first spell of Passion Panacea cast on Friday from Ashra. She also recommended adding another spell, so I am currently waiting for her to cast that. My situation is complicated. I’ve been with my husband for 15 years (married 10). He decided to file for a divorce from me in January. He completely changed me for the worse. He started this spiritual journey and started visiting physic readers. He went to a false one, and they told him many lies about me that broke us up for good. They said to him that I was a cheater and I had lied to him during our relationship. I even told him that one of our kids isn’t his. We have three children together, and I have one from a previous relationship that just turned 18, but he has raised her since she was two years old, so he is her father too, pretty much. There has also been this woman from the past that has been influencing him since she found out that we were not together anymore. She is even going through a divorce from her husband because she thinks she will be with mine. He left me devastated and blocked me from contacting him for three months until about a month ago. He unblocked me so we could have communication about the kids. I’ve tried to reconcile with him, but he rejects me every time. I am praying that Ashra can help bring my husband back to us before our next court date in July. I’ve tried a few other spellcasters but haven’t had much luck. Reading this forum helps me stay positive and wish for the best. Thank you for listening to my story.
Your situation is very similar to mine. I got the same spell cast almost three weeks ago. I am optimistic that it will work… patience is critical.