1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Joshua Stone - www.freelovespellsbyjoshua.com

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Danmikos, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Danmikos

Danmikos New Member

Does Joshua Stone really offer free spells that work?

My name is Dan and I’ve been trying to find a spell caster. I’m on a limited budget so I’ve been searching for free spells or a spell that I can afford. I came across a spell caster called Joshua Stone who claims to offer free spells.

Has anyone here had a spell cast by Joshua? I’ve read a few reviews that say he will convince you to buy spells from him when the free spell doesn’t work. Is this true?

I lost my wife of 8 years to another man she met at work. I’m in dire need to get her back before he gets her pregnant. Can anyone help? His website is www.freelovespellsbyjoshua.com.

I don’t want to waste my time if he is not real.

2. Linky

Linky New Member Guest Account

Do not waste your time with Joshua. I recently went to him asking for help and at first he accepted my request with kindness, he later on rejected it and offered me a kit to purchase for my spell to work. His spells are free however, later in a week or so he will offer you a "spot" to move your casting que up and to pay $100 instead of $200 because it's a last minute cancelation from another person.

I believe he is fake and a scammer. So do be careful.

3. joonbug19

joonbug19 Member Member Plus Account

Hi @Danmikos hi @Linky :) Dan, personally I haven’t used Joshua Stone’s love spells, but I wouldn’t count on him. It sounds very fraudulent to me if he’s going to make people pay for a love spell that doesn’t work when it’s free. So Joshua’s been telling people his spell is free and giving people ideas that if it ain’t working he asks money for it he’s giving red flag vibes. How would people know if he really casted the free spell the first time? Honestly no one would know that. He can have that ability to lie to people. There’s so many fake casters begging money from people and demanding it. I advise to save the time, save the money, and be careful.

4. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello Danmikos! I also haven't heard of Joshua Stone's love spells before, but from what @Linky said stated in her post, he might be a scam. If the person really wants to help and offers free spells, he wouldn't ask us to purchase his services and reject the offer all of a sudden. Based on my past experience, those who claim that their spells are free are nothing but scammers. At first, they said I didn't have to pay, but a few days later they asked me for a certain amount of money. So yeah do not waste your time on that person.

5. Nintendofan3

Nintendofan3 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I actually came across Joshua's website freelovespellsbyjoshua.com a couple months ago and I’m not really sure if he is a real spell caster. I asked him to cast a spell for me just to see what he would say. He claimed that he cast it on the 7th but I dunno. I’m gonna stick with Ashra and her spells. I definitely know that she is a real spell caster and her spells actually work. If Joshua Stone is a real spell caster then that’s great but I’m not too sure. I hope that more people will find out about Ashra and her spells and get her help before they get tricked by someone that’s pretending to be a spell caster.

6. Fera

Fera Popular Member Member Plus Account

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing great. I totally agree with you @joonbug19. Joshua Stone sounds like a fraud to me. We never know whether this person really casts a free spell for everyone. He could say that it's done for free, but what's the proof? The funny thing is he even asks us to pay for more service when we don't notice any changes with the free spells. It doesn't make sense. If what he claims is true, he would do the work for us free of charge till we see our full results. Just be careful. Scammers have a lot of tricks to get more victims.

7. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Sounds very fishy to me. the price is way off, but the way he approaches people does not sound too good either. I have not heard of Joshua Stone, but it is so sad how this is still happening and praying on innocent people. Saying his spells are free, but then after demanding money is a huge sign of fraudulent. I have come across loads of spell casters or psychics who claim to be real but they end up giving themselves away in the end.

8. katrz_33

katrz_33 New Member Guest Account

I’ve contacted Joshua Stone as well. I was told my spell was cast on July 7th. When I received an email from him the next day, he stated the spell went great. So at the end he said after three weeks if I do not see results contact him. Which I did got an email back stating it’s two soon to see results to be patient. I am yet to see any positive outcome. I have contacted Ashra way before Joshua. Overall, I have yet to get any results from Joshua.

9. Vanessa_Natalia2206

Vanessa_Natalia2206 Member Guest Account

Joshua seems fake. I never heard of him. Thank god!

10. Cupcakesmommy

Cupcakesmommy New Member Guest Account

Joshua Stone never asked any money out of me.

11. Scorpio Love

Scorpio Love New Member Guest Account

Okay, but did Joshua Stone's spell work?