• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Lady Zirkaya Spells and Amulets - ladyzirkaya.com

Silvana

I think I may have been scammed by a psychic called Lady Zirkaya. Is she associated with Calastrology and has anyone had any experience using her services?

I purchased the Lady Zirkaya’s Triple Potent Spells because my husband left me with his mistress and they are now living together with their child. I want them to be separated and bring him back to me. I thought that I hired the right spell caster, but I’m having second thoughts and I have not seen any results and its been over a month since she cast my spell.

Her website is ladyzirkaya.com and the spell I purchased was on her home page. I tried to look up reviews on Lady Zirkaya and I couldn’t find any… Can someone share their experience or help guide me on what I should do. I miss my husband so much and I need him back with me right away.

Joey

Popular Member
Yes, she is associated with Calastrology. Before finding Ashra Koehn, I purchased a lot of spells from CAA (California Astrology Association), Andrea the Witch and Lady Zirkaya.

I couldn't find any reviews on either of them, except on Calastrology.com. I don't know if these spells casters are real or fake. None of them have actual photos of themselves and there is no way to speak with them on a personal level.

They do honor their refund policy guarantee, but I believe you would need to contact her at: [email protected] to initiate a refund.

They claim to be located in California.

Lady Zirkaya/CAA
P.O. Box 10150
Canoga Park, CA 91309

Prettylady35

NON-Verified Guest
I haven't tried Lady Zirkaya. However, if you don't feel right about her, then maybe you should explore other options. Have you contacted Ashra Koehn? You can email her on here and she can guide you on what to do. It will take her some time to email you back because she is a very busy woman, but I promise you she will contact you back ASAP.

Gemmbo1983

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I haven’t heard of Lady Zirkaya, but I have been conned by 3 spell casters in the past; 2 from London and one from I Nigeria. They scared me which made me buy more from them. I was in such a bad place when my husband 1st left nearly 2 years ago. I’m still waiting in signs/movement with Ashra spells but I am glad I found her website and this forum.

LadyAraya

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I think I may have been scammed by a psychic called Lady Zirkaya. Is she associated with Calastrology and has anyone had any experience using her services?

I purchased the Lady Zirkaya’s Triple Potent Spells because my husband left me with his mistress and they are now living together with their child. I want them to be separated and bring him back to me. I thought that I hired the right spell caster, but I’m having second thoughts and I have not seen any results and its been over a month since she cast my spell.

Her website is ladyzirkaya.com and the spell I purchased was on her home page. I tried to look up reviews on Lady Zirkaya and I couldn’t find any… Can someone share their experience or help guide me on what I should do. I miss my husband so much and I need him back with me right away.
Sorry to hear this happened! I had purchased spells from other casters and nothing. And it’s not cheap! I believe in Ashra and so does a lot of other people. It’s Amazing but I Have been purchasing spells for about 3 weeks or so and I can see slow movements. Trust in her! She is the real deal. You can email her about her situation it and she can provide you with what you need. Think positive!

Michael-Z

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I wouldn’t trust any other spell casters out there! Let’s face it you need to be safe and confident, Just make contact with Ashra,
She’s the right person for helping people.

Trust me I’ve seen signs and movement! It may take time if you’re not positive and stick to the rules.

Yannirose2020

Popular Member
Oh my gosh! I had used them and no results! But getting paranormal activity is not good! Yikes!
Stay away from Calastrology, and Lady Zirkaya. I'm not sure if they are a scam, but a lot of those psychics or so-called spell casters aren’t real, they just want your money. A lot of these fake psychics/spellcasters will scare you into thinking that you’re cursed, just so you can break the bank to pay them lots of money, and it’s all a scam. I’ve been scammed by a psychic in the beginner of last month, and it was a horrible experience, because I was looking for help! This was before I discovered Ashra! Ashra is the real deal, she cares about you, she wants to help you, she’s sweet, she’s loyal, and she will always be there for you. She wants to help people, and she will always get back to you! Please hire Ashra, she will be there to guide you through everything, and help you along the way! You can count on her!