1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for lottery spells to win the lotto

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Megosa, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Angie Morris

Angie Morris New Member Guest Account

Good morning Nikki stay strong and encourage yourself everyday always. I am happy for you you win some money. Stay with Ashra always she will help you when you need her too. Have a wonderful day.

2. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

If you want to win the lottery then the effussive lottery spell, money spell or bluetooth of valor are the spells that suitable for you.
    Because those spells can give you luck and money of course and I do believe you can get it by just playing the lottery.
    If you want to be specific, then you must get the effusive lottery spell because that spell only focus on winning the lottery.
    I am also looking forward to get that in the near future but I would love to cast that on my mom as she always playing the lottery.

3. Nollind Brown

Nollind Brown Member

Hi everyone, I just purchased the Effusive Lottery Spell this morning with the Ivan Shield and am looking forward to the winnings that will come my way as a result. I figured since Ashra is already working on my lover with the Passion Panacea spell, now, it is time for her to help me in the financial area of my life. I am very excited that she also deals with money spells as well as love spells. Good luck to everyone that has purchased both money and love spells from Ashra!!!!!

4. Jhey

Jhey New Member Guest Account

Hello Nollind Brown, how is your effusive lottery spell working for you now. Any winnings yet. I had mine cast two weeks ago. I'm still awaiting movement.

5. maracx

maracx Active Member Member Plus Account

I am looking into buying a lottery spell because I do have financial difficulties and I believe that a lottery spell could really help with my situation. I have read this thread and seen that people have had movements and signs with lottery spells, but I wish people could update on their situation because I am interested to see if they ever reached their desired outcomes fully. It would be fantastic to know if anyone's dreams actually came true. I would really appreciate it if someone could do an update on their situation, please!

6. Memoona

Memoona Member

Hello, how is everyone doing? I hope you guys are doing fine. I think you should get the lottery spell, if you want much money. It is okay to have financial problems everybody gets them more than once in their lifetime. Ashra will help you in making both ends meet easily. She is very generous. I read some reviews on these money and lottery spells and they definitely worked for people. You should get your spell. Anyways, sending positive vibes to all of you. Stay happy and blessed. Keep on smiling and fighting.

7. Thuy Tran

Thuy Tran New Member Guest Account

I honestly didn’t know a lottery spell even exist. I might consider getting one in the future after reading all these comments

8. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! If you are looking for a Lottery Spell that would help you win the lotto, there are many different money spells! From all of these money spells, I think the best one for your situation is the Effusive Lottery Spell, but double check with Ashra! Anyways, good luck to everyone who is or planning on getting this spell cast! Ashra is generous and definitely would be able to help you in the end! :inlove::inlove:

9. FrostedGlass

FrostedGlass New Member Guest Account

I've just had my lottery spell cast, can't wait to see the results!

10. Dragonfly Petal

Dragonfly Petal New Member Guest Account

Hello everyone :)

I'm new to this community and am very happy to be a member.

After reading several peoples' advice in this thread I've emailed Ashra to enquire about her Effusive Lottery Spell, and will look forward to hearing from her when she is able to respond.

In the meantime, would any members be so kind as to tell me the following?:
    • How long did the spell take to work for you?
    • Did you win one large amount, or have you been winning lots of small amounts?
    • Have you won more than once?
    Thank you! :angelic:

11. Ambrosia_421

Ambrosia_421 Active Member

For those of you looking at the gambling spell,I has Ashra cast it for me before I went to Vegas and I put five bucks into a penny slot and won $82( after I subtracted the five dollars). Mind you I never win at these games. I should have played more but I was so excited over my win. And then...!! I kept finding money on the ground too. Coins usually. But it was still money. This spell does work.

Also, I had a lottery spell cast some months ago... While I haven't won it big on the lottery, I have seen an increase in my bank account. Money seems to be finding it's way to me... In subtle ways. So I'm thinking that's the lottery spell bringimg money to me. I've also adopted an attitude that money likes me and money is attracted to me (law of attraction). Seems to be working.

12. I myself am going to luck into a lottery type spell. I don’t want to be s millionaire or anything like that but I would love. More than anything to be able to write off all my debt and just be a little better of income wise. I don’t have a lot at the moment and I have bad credit score so a spell like this will really help bring me back on top of things. I’d finally be able to get the things I wanted for my daughter and Xmas time and not worry about where I’d get the money for her glasses etc from.