1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for love spells that work immediately

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Mercia, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Lily Diamond

Lily Diamond Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

True love does not come about in a day and is built from trust and constant care and compassion. Thus, love spells cannot work immediately unless they are forcing feeling onto orhers, which is not good because then love becomes temporary. Love can be a drug, but real love is not a drug. Ashra's spells only magnify what is there and everyone is capable of love and she is able to amplify that. It is essential that we keep positive too. Love spells that work immediately can be assured to be only fleeting feelings.

2. Gillian9

Gillian9 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Love spells do not work instantly just like in movies in which after a spell is cast, your lover will come back right away. It doesn't happen that fast. It always depends on your situation on how simple and on how complicated it is. Those spellcasters who you that your lover will be back in ine to three days, are all scams. Ashra doesn't give false hope. She doesn't tell us exactly when will our lovers return but she assures us thay she can bring out lovers back. A love spell doesn't force anyone to come back quickly. It always works through their mind and their heart and letting them come back to us. Love spells, in my opinion, uses the moments we shared with our lovers together and it makes our lovers remember all those times we spent with them. Love spells take time to work.

3. Love spell is not easy to cast you need patience to wait. I believe that Ashra can make cast that effect immediate but not just in one day coz theres so many problem that needs help of ashra. If ashra start to perform i know it can effect in after she can do. I believe Ashra power to cast immediately.

4. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

Love spells do not work immediately, any spell caster claiming to be able to bring your lover back immediately is lying and is most likely out to scam you. Spells need time to work on your situation and remove any obstacles that are in your situation. Everyone is different so some people may see movement in weeks some may take longer, please do not worry because either way you will get results and your lover is coming back.

5. Gillian9

Gillian9 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Love spells don't give you results instantly, they always have to get rid of the obstacles first before you get your desires. Love spells take time and you have to be patient and persitent. If you are 100% sure that you want your lover back then the universe will give it to you. We do not know when will our spells manifest but they will manifest in their right. The universe will be the one to tell when it is the right time for the spell to manifest.

6. Neelam

Neelam Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I know no spell will give you results in just one day or immediately. Even Ashra says it may take 2-8 weeks for someone to see the results but it completely depends on one's situation and its complexity. Her spells work in a natural way and are cast using white magic, so it is right to give them some time to manifest. For some it happens in couple of hours or in a matter of day whereas for some it may take one or two months. But remember to not loose hope. The hardest part about ashra's spells is to wait, we all know that. That what makes the spells powerful. Because you know a true relationship needs a little time to built up. Good luck with your spells. Stay blessed.

7. Lee Ying

Lee Ying Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Ashra's spells do not work immediately you really have to let the spells to take their time and make it work. You have to follow the rules and stay positive during the progress. Follow the no contact rule. You would never know which when or hownit is going to happen. Spells will definitely work in your favour but it also depends on your situation. I highly recommend that if you want a very fast result then you should definitely go for a very powerful potency of a spell it will not work overnight but it will definitely be faster :)

8. Adrian S.

Adrian S. Member Member Plus Account

I agree that spells that take 24 hours to work are not authentic whatsoever. Yes, I did have movement quickly, but it was a whole week after my spell was casted. We just have to remain patient. I know my spell is working in the background in combination with the universe having my back as well. We need to remain strong and just live our lives happily. Yes, believe me...it is so damn hard. I try to remain positive and sometimes I do think about him and I become obsessed with him, but then I think of something else to get my mind off of it. I was so happy that he messaged me when he did. Even if it was just a simple "How are you?" This is the beginning to a fresh start with me and my lover. I want him to start feeling that it is okay to reach out to me and message me. I will follow the no contact rule and not message him first. It is so hard! I know I can do it, though. I know I have the willpower in order to do so. Stay strong everyone.

9. Pratima Chaudhary

Pratima Chaudhary Member Member Plus Account

Hello dears,

Reality is a bit different my friends. Magic love spells do work but they don't work in an instant way. As shown in movies that spells work immediately, it is not in real life.Magic is complex and same with every situation. It does depends upon the complexity. If it involves one person than it will take less time as compared to a situation in which more than one person is involved.
    So, stay positive and be blessed.

10. Priya CP

Priya CP Active Member Member Plus Account

Hey everyone!!! I hope you are all doing good and having an amazing day. Love spells don't work immediately dear, it can start manifesting slowly or normally once it's cast. The speed of the manifestation depends on how complex your situation is and which potency or power level you get your spells at. Spells are not going to work overnight but with time and patience, it will work for sure. Everything takes time, you can rush great things. You might in a very touch situation, still try to remain positive and stay calm, cause whatever spells you get, they are powerful and will work.

11. aimipapa1

aimipapa1 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Unfortunately, love spells won't work during a night. They need their time to manifest and give you your ideal results. If your situation is more complicated than usual ,then it will take even longer. The good thing about waiting is that you have the chance to rethink many things about yourself. You will see the mistakes you've made , forgive yourself and your lover and finally become a better person for your new relationship. Sometimes, waiting is exhausting but nothing comes to you easily. Love needs to sacrifice many things and one of these may be your time. It's up to us to decide wether it deserves it or not....

12. Beautiiful_1

Beautiiful_1 Member

now I was told and I also read that there is no spell that works immediated its like you have to let it take it course and I have been on web other websites that offer that and those are the ones you don't trust because those are scammers and they don't really work and if they did they alwys would back fire because thtas black magic and that not what you want cause karma comes with that.

13. Pratima Chaudhary

Pratima Chaudhary Member Member Plus Account

Hello there everyone
    How you people doing
    I dont think so that any spell can work instantly and if any spell caster says so that he/she is completely wrong.
    Any kind of spell requires patience and you will get desired results when you will give enough time to something. Good things take time to happen so one has to be patient enough to see results.
    We are living in a real word and its only in the movies in which magic happens do instant.
    Just give time to things to change and you will surely see the fruitful results.
    Stay blessed

14. ExaltedLight

ExaltedLight Member

Hey, everybody! Good afternoon! How's it going? Hopefully things are going very well for you all.

Contrary to what Hollywood shows, magic spells don't work instantaneously. Magick needs time to draw power from the forces of nature and other forms of energy. One of the many things I like about Ashra Koehn is that she never delivers empty promises; she doesn't give false hope by throwing out an estimated date either. Ashra is doing us all a great service by casting our requested spells and teaching us some invaluable lessons as well: patience, humility, self-love, confidence, faith, optimism and love.

The fake spellcasters know Ashra Koehn is the genuine article, which is why they resort to such reprehensible crimes to tear her down. These spellcasters are the ones who swear that their love spells will work almost immediately - never believe them because odds are they don't even practice magick.

If you had a spell cast by Ashra, then congratulations! Be patient, live life to the fullest, remain positive and don't establish contact with your lover. Ashra's guidelines are to be followed to a T, save they're a little more flexible with children involved. If anyone can cast an efficient love spell, it's Ashra - look at how many people she's reunited! I believe in her and in my Passion Panacea.

In any event, enjoy the rest of your day and here's some positive vibes and love for you!

15. Update:From my experience, you almost never can get immediate results. But you would probably be better off for it though. That is because the results can not be manifested right away because then the problems were not rooted up and sorted out correctly. It is a simple fact. A spell that provides results right away should raise a few red flags for you. It would only be an easy come easy go sort of love. And if you manage to get these results it would be bad because the problems would still be there and not worked out. The love relationship would not be naturally. You see what I mean?

16. I have never known of a spell to work instantly. Every spell that gets cast into the universe needs time to manifest and grow if you like. It will work it’s way into the core of the situation. If anyone tells you a spell works instantly there not being true because it’s impossible for it to happen. You could possibly start to see signs almost immediately but you would not instantly for example get your love back as soon as it has been cast into the universe.

17. Hello there Miss or mister. Allow me to let you know that you will never be able to find a better spell caster than Miss Ashra. It can really mean a lot. She will look into every single detail that she can with your spell casting and situation. You can expect speedy results getting manifested, though not right away. She has a high success rate, which means it might take a while, but the wait will be worth it

18. Pinkvelvet

Pinkvelvet Member

I think good things come to you if you wait, don't think anything good can come 'instantly.' Love spells probably contain a lot of work and energy and it would be impossible for anything to happen instantly. Even other spells like break up spells or something or attracting a potential lover to your life, they won't come within seconds. You do have to wait and as Ashra said, her spells is usually a 90 day wait max.