1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Love spells to bring ex boyfriend back

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Gala, Feb 25, 2016.

1. pasteldreams

pasteldreams Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I believe that you (or anyone, in fact) should definitely use Passion Panacea as your go-to, or at least as your base spell. The more details are shared with Ashra, the easier for her it is determine which spell (or combination of) would be correct for any given situation. Passion Panacea seems to be a popular one though, and also a highly effective one. I know that in basic situations, such as mine, just that one spell is enough to work on so many different aspects of a relationship. However, the more complicated a situation is, the more detailed and personalised spell(s) must be used.

2. A.G.

A.G. Well-Known Member

Well, fighting for true and unconditional love, and getting our lovers back is the main reason why most of us are here. Explain your situation to Ashra in so many details as possible and she will guide you every step of the way and will know which spells you will be needing. As far as I can see Passion Panacea is usually the first spell Ashra offers to bring back an ex boyfriend or girlfriend, and it is personalized to your situation.

All her spells are personalized, and she will tell you if she can sense that there are other spells that need to be cast for your situation and why. After some time and when you are more calm and your own obstacles are removed - you will intuitively know whether you should have other spells cast for your purpose.
    So many people have seen great results and are happily together with their lovers again.

3. Celestia

Celestia Active Member

Hey gala! Welcome to the forums I am in the process of trying to get my ex boyfriend back also! But make sure to contact Ashra to see what spell will work best for you! She is amazing and will give you the best advice and get you the spell you need she will help regardless on how complicated the situation may be Passion Panacea is a very popular love spell that works quickly to bring a lover back! If you contact her she will help you make your choice she is very trustworthy so you don’t have to worry about a thing!

4. Rhoda

Rhoda Active Member Member Plus Account

There are so many spells to bring your ex boyfriend back in Ashra's resources but then it will be best for you to sit down and talk to her about every details of what you are going through so that she will recommend the right one that suits your situation and I think you can also go to the resources section and have a look through the spells because each one of them has a description about what it does so you can go through them and know which one you want.

5. xoxo

xoxo Member

Passion panacea is what Ashra recommended to bring my ex back. I am in the process of getting this spell casted. I am hoping that it will work quickly and its permanent.

When I contacted Ashra, she was so kind and understanding to my situation. She was willing to help me with it. She even emailed me just to see how I was doing. It made me feel relieved and felt good knowing someone cared about what I was going through without judging me for it.

I can not thank Ashra enough for giving me confidence to think positively!

6. ClownKitty

ClownKitty Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hey there, if anyone is going through this, it seems that Passion Panacea is the best choice. It is basically a lot of spells in one, it will get your lover back, remove obstacles, etc. I am personally looking into Overmaster, it looks like an amazing spell. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it? It seems like something that could do wonders for me. It cost quite a lot, but I honestly think that could be worth it.

7. Ranika Khanda

Ranika Khanda Member

Ashra will deffinitly be able to remove this woman from yours and your ex's life. I personally think cheating is cowardly! My ex never cheated on me so I was lucky for that. However, if he did, I would have still asked Ashra for help to get him back. You can't help who you fall for and you can't go against what your heart wants! 8 years is a very long time to be with someone, a lot can happen in that time and alot of feelings can develop and they only get stronger. You will have your family back together and Ashra is that good, she will make it seem like nothing ever happened! Your ex will come crawling back to you with an apology then you can be prepared to take him back and start over. and it all happens so natural!

8. Ranika Khanda

Ranika Khanda Member

I found Ashra Spells and I was impressed with her reviews along with the positive comments left by her customers. The way I did it. I first went on her website and found her through Google while I was searching literally "Love spells to bring ex boyfriend back" and there Ashra's website popped up. I went to this link: http://www.ashra.net/contact.php

You can fill it out there and she will respond when she can. Honestly, Ashra has been very responsive to me even when I would literally keep sending her e-mails to confirm with me if she will cast the spell and she reassures me. I can tell Ashra is busy since I know she is the one that casts the spells. Honestly, my advice is to be positive and think positive all the time after she casts the spell. Always remember that everyone situation is different and not everyone will receive fast results. In the public forum I remember reading some situations only take day to a week and some actually took longer. Also, coming from my situation it is really hard to stay positive and not initiate contact with my love/soul mate/man, however I am hanging in there still. I am on the same boat as everyone.

9. jmprado94

jmprado94 Member

We all welcome you to the site/forum. Ashra has been helping me in so many ways. I feel calm and collected and I don't even stalk my girl friend physically anymore. I feel like once Ashra gets to cast the love spell I need to get my ex back, all will be well again. I hope you find that Ashra can help you and I hope you and your ex lover reunite.

10. Gillian9

Gillian9 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I think Ashra has a lot of love spells to make your boyfriend come back and the spell she recommends mostly to everyone is Passion Panacea which is a great spell. It is an over-all spell which brings your lover back, rekindles a relationship, fixes issues etc. This is a very good spell and a lot of people have had success with this spell too. You can always contact Ashra and tell her every detail of your situation so that she can best advise you on which spell will work best.

11. Adrian S.

Adrian S. Member Member Plus Account

Hello! When I reached out to Ashra about my lover and our situation, she recommended Passion Panacea. I was apprehensive at first because of the cost, but I decided that I could not wait any longer and I decided to use my own money to buy the spell. Just go with Ashra and see what she tells you. This goes for anyone in a situation that they may feel is out of their hands. Allow Ashra to see what she can do in terms of spell casting. She has many spells to fit certain types of situations. I wish all of you the best and please do not hesitate to post on here. Everyone's here for one another. I know I feel safe talking to all of you on here because we are all part of the same community and relate to one another's situations. Stay positive! :)

12. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! I feel like to everyone who is trying to get your ex back, you should start with the Passion Panacea Spell! What this spell does is returning your lover, fixing commitment issues, breaking your lover's relationship with another person, new relationship, attracting a lover, or finding a soul mate and this spell works for any type of relationships! Just start with explaining your situation to Ashra, and she will tell you the best spell for you! I explained my situation to her, and she told me I need the Passion Panacea Spell! :inlove::inlove: Good luck!