It makes me sad when I read this nonsense.
Let me first introduce myself. I'm Tina Caro, originally from Italy.
And as I assumed, some people think that I'm not a real person, but I am. I'm just trying not to give everything away, especially to some random people on the internet. I like to keep a few things personal.
1. Regarding the website - I hired some local marketing company that also creates websites. I'm a huge fan of meditation and I like UnifyCosmos.com.
The found the template this website is using, so they adapted it for my website. I'm thinking about re-designing it, but I don't have time.
And I'm not David
2. Regarding my picture - This picture is from my Fiverr account, which was sadly suspended last year. And when I decided to build a website of my own, I just used the same picture. And yeah, we're all getting older. Also I was on Fiverr since 2015ish.
3. My emails - yes, I have a sequence for my newsletter subscribers. They're filled with useful information that you can find on my website. If you don't want to receive emails, you can unsubscribe with one click on a button!
4. I have a chat, I have a Facebook, I have 2 emails, Quora, and now Instagram. If I don't respond immediately, it's because I'm either writing articles, fixing my website, writing emails, etc. And I also try to have a personal life.
But in most cases, I respond in less than few hours (on email@example.com). Sometimes immediately if you catch me on a live chat
Please understand I am an actual human being and I will always respond to emails within 24 hours at the very latest. This is my full time job and it’s also my life’s work. I stand by my services and will always answer any questions you have for me to the best of my ability.
5. About prices - since you're all witches (I hope), you know that the tools we use aren't cheap. And btw, my lowest priced castings are $25.
6. I'm an actual witch and yes, I've been practicing witchcraft since I was 12. I didn't jump on some blood magic stuff immediately, and I assume you haven't either when you started.
And if I created my website in 2019, this doesn't mean that I didn't exist before... Don't be silly.
I hope you'll stop treating me like I don't exist and that you'll visit my website and get some helpful information. I'm doing what I'm doing for you guys, and for people that are interested in our beloved art.
And one more thing:
I have people tell me all the time that they ordered expensive $500+ castings from someone else who kept asking for more and more money and then stopped responding to them. There are a lot more bad sites out there than good ones. I'm one of the good ones. I'm up front, I don’t make false guarantees or promises, I have a wide range of prices so that I can help those with very little money as well as those who need more advanced or double castings. I'm responsive and yeah usually within a couple of hours unless I’m asleep.
And when I started my website in 2019, I was posting articles for 10 months, before I started earning some money. So I'm not some money-hungry scammer...
And if Mrs. Ashra is your go-to spell caster, I'm very happy for you and for her!