1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Maria Spells of Magic - mariaspellsofmagic.com

Discussion in 'Spell Casters' started by Lesliewood, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Lesliewood

Lesliewood Member

Has anyone heard of Maria Spells of Magic? I don’t know if she is a real spell caster or not, but I should have done more research on her beforehand. Now I’m worried that I made a bad decision. I cannot find any reviews about mariaspellsofmagic.com others then the testimonials on her website.

My ex-boyfriend and I have been broken up for about 3 months. We dated for 4 years and he has completely stopped all contact with me.

I have invested a lot of money on a couple of her spells last week. If anyone has used Maria de Costello, please let me know asap.

2. leogirl

leogirl Member

Before I found Ashra, I contacted Maria. However, I never purchased any spells from her because the only thing I received was an auto response which I posted below:

You'll never speak to a real person so I would not recommend using Maria Spells of Magic. I went with Ashra Koehn because I was able to talk with her through email and she helped guide me through which spell would work. After she cast, she was detailed with her update and I did see results.

3. Katarinalim

Katarinalim New Member

Do not waste your time on Maria. Her whole website is automated. You are not even talking to a real person and the emails you receive from Maria Spells of Magic are not coming from her site. Yes, I was naive and gullible. I thought this old woman cared, but she is nothing more then a robot taking your money and emailing you back generic templates claiming that your spells were cast.

After I paid, I received this email from mystichelp@mywebassistance.com:
    A few days later, she send me a generic letter stating that she cast my spells:

I'm not happy with how much time and money I wasted with Maria de Costello. I no longer bother contacting her or using their services. She never responds back. It's just a robot.

I contacted Ashra for help and I'm looking forward to hearing back from her.

4. ashtonelizabethtalley1999

ashtonelizabethtalley1999 Active Member Member Plus Account

I'm glad someone made a topic about this woman. I have heard of Maria Spells of Magic, and I have seen a lot of red flags and bad reviews on her. She is not the type of spell caster I would ever hire. Her whole site looks pretty automated and fake too, like something that is robotic and quickly put together. Don't take your chances.

5. Chaedolla1981

Chaedolla1981 Member

Like most, before finding Ashra, I went to Maria Spells of Magic. I didn’t purchase any spells but I did however do a free one. She kept sending a lot of emails saying some things as to there’s a hex on my family... negative stuff is all around me... that type of things. Basically, harassing me to purchase a spell:laugh:. I never did and unsubscribed to her emails.

I wouldn’t waste your time on her and suggest sticking with Ashra!

Vanessa_Natalia2206 likes this.
  6. RubyXRed

RubyXRed Popular Member Member Plus Account

I have never heard of Maria or used her spells. I am assuming it is another fake spell caster and psychic as there are quite a lot on the internet now.The kind of things Maria is saying in her emails sounds like she is leading people on to try getting money out of them for spells and to remove the suppose hexes on the person's family.

Her messages are automated and the website ( mariaspellsofmagic.com ) is badly put together so this is a big red flag for me. I recommend everyone to stick with Ashra Koehn because she knows what she is doing and she will help us every step of the way.

7. Joy

Joy Active Member

Maria de Costello is not a real spell caster. There is a site called whichspellswork.com where a lady named Jessica Adams claims to have found the three best spellcasters in the world. Sadly, this is not the case. The website called "Which Spells Work" by Jessica Adams is nothing more than a hub; directing people to Maria, Patrick and some psychic called Elizabella. If that didn't raise a red flag in your mind, when you contact either one of them, they all respond back from the same email address mystichelp@mywebassistance.com.

The emails you received from these people are automated. When you subscribe, you get bombarded by emails every few days trying to convince you to follow through with a purchase.

I would STRONGLY avoid the four websites below which are connected to whichspellswork.com.
    • mariaspellsofmagic.com - Maria de Costello (Maria Spells of Magic)
    • realblackmagicspells.net - Patrick (Real Back Magic Spells)
    • psychic-love-spell.com - Elizabella (Psychic Love Spell)
    • workingspells.net - Jessica Adams (fake topic on choosing a spellcaster)
    Yes, this scam is all automated. You'll never talk to a real person. If anyone has used either of the so-called spellcasters above, please talk about it and help others avoid getting scammed.

8. Jason Spear

Jason Spear Member Guest Account

I went to Maria as well, and I thought that it kind of worked quickly, but things went bad for everything after that. I will add that after she did her spell I felt more anxiety than I have ever felt in my life. Just sick and I was making very bad decisions.

9. Purpledaygirl

Purpledaygirl Member

Yes, they keep trying to send some emails about what visions they saw about your ex. This doesn't stop either... they keep sending it. I once tried to use it and had a very bad experience. So I unsubscribed them and I wouldn't recommend anyone trust any of them. They are just not to be trusted.

10. Gianika

Gianika Member Guest Account

I also tried contacting Maria's Spell of Magic but I did not get any reply so I tried Patrick. All I receive is automated emails and DrSkull is also related to them.