• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Money spells that work for prosperity and removing debt

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
You will find some of her money spells here on the forum, or on her websites. If you explain to Ashra in detail, she can tell you what money spell will suit your situation and help you the most. I am quite independent. I am 20, a single mum, with my own house and its just me and my son living here. Money is always an issue for me but I'm focusing on getting my lover back first.

enkeleida

I have a question for all of you when it comes to money spells. Do those spells work for winning the lottery, finding a better job and have more money or your salary will increase? I never really got this point. I want a spell like this for my brother. He is going to get married soon and of course he will have his own family, but his financial issues at this moment are not that good. I would like to help him in any way that I can. Does anyone know which spell should be better in this case?

I'm looking forward to receiving Ashra's help with some sort of money spell.

Rahul

I am also thinking of getting money spell from Ashra. I want to clear my credit card bills, want to try my luck with money spells. Do you guys have any recommendation of which spells should I ask from Ashra? I do not play lotto and don't want to try luck over there. how these money spell will help us? do we get suddenly get a sum of amount from anywhere? very eager to know

Indeeplove

Popular Member
Has anyone had success any of Ashra's money spells? I dont have debt, but I know my husband does. I was thinking that when we got back together that I would get this spell for him. I would like to hear your views on it though and see what have you guys had casted.

mystery girl

Popular Member
Hi Rahul! Try Ashra's money spell. Since Ashra had cast it on me, I had a big turn of change in my financial status. I had a big company loss and nearly drowning of debt here and there. But, since Ashra cast it on me, I had recovered and debts are nearly finished. And more to that, I am able to buy a bigger house and a brand new car. This money spell is worth recommending for. Try it and you will be 100% satisfied. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

brokenpelo

Popular Member
I am also thinking about getting Ashra to cast a money spell. I want to own a house of my own that, once my boyfriend return, we will stay there together because I know we are going to get married soon. So I was wondering which money spell to use and if anyone has used one they should let us know which one worked for them the quickest.

Devon

I have recently had my money spell cast by Ashra (about a week and a half ago) and I am anxious to begin seeing changes coming my way. I am extremely optimistic that my manifestation will help the spell work wonders for my situation and help me get rid of this horrible student debt. The spell I had cast was the A powerful money spell. I am wondering if anyone else has had this particular spell cast for them by Ashra and what their experiences were. I am curious about what sort of changes I can look out for to know that it is working. I have not gambled or played the lottery much over the years so I am also wondering if anyone has advice for me in terms of what tickets to get or certain games to play etc.. Is there anything else I can do to ensure that the spell is successful or enhance it? I am grateful for all of your advice and look forward to your responses.

Best regards,
Devon

brokenpelo

Popular Member
Hi everyone, I am also looking forward to ask Ashra to cast money spell for me even though I have no idea of which spell to be cast. I need a financial breakthrough because at the moment I am financially unstable. I need the money spell for my education and business, but when I have collected enough points I will talk to Ashra so she can recommend a money spell which best suit my situation
Positive vibes!

Saber

I wonder if she could help me with this as well. I know one of my loves issues with me is that I still live with my parents but it's because I don't have money to live on my own. Still... I want to fix that. I got a new job recently.

Indeeplove

Popular Member
Have any of you guys seen any progress with your money spell to remove debt, my husband is having problems right now and I think I would like to get this spell next to help him with this. Which spell did you guys get and which one would help with removing debt? And did you guys get any seals when you got the spell. This would be my first time getting a spell like this so i need as much info as i can get and how long it took you guys to see progress.

Stephan

Popular Member
Talking about money spell. I think the main purpose of us all going to work everyday is to earn money for a living or for a better life. Actually for me, what I would really need is a spell that can give me luck in my job. At this moment as troubles will always comes to me no matter what. Although I am just trying to help out my colleagues, giving them the convenients but right now I can feel the big waves are coming towards me. I would need all the luck I can get for the rest of the week. Praying hard that nothing will happen.

passionsk85

Keena, thank you for sharing your life story and i think its really amazing that Ashra helped out in your situation. Nobody is perfect we all have flaws and i know that you winning the $12,000 really did help out your family which to me proves that your trying hard to help your husband with the financial situation. I know that your winnings also softened the tension that has been going on between you and your husband. Big thumbs up to you for taking action and contacting Ashra for a helping hand. Peace and warm wishes to you and your family

Mystery girl, congratulations on your success! I know from first hand experience that getting back on track feels great. Warm blessings to your continued success with your business and you being able to feel the demands from your customers at all times. I to aspire to own my own business one day. I just need to get the money together to handle the business side of things. This would be a wonderful way for me to take care of my kids without daycare or after school costs. Though im a single mom for now i plan to be the best i possibly can be for them.

mystery girl

Popular Member
Hi passionsk85! Thank you so much! Yes you're right. I am really happy when I got back on track. We are now looking forward to having a branch again to another state. Wish me luck guys! I hope someday, I will also have a branch in your countries. I am very thankful to Ashra for casting this money spell for me. This is really of great help for me in my situation that time. I am highly recommending this spell for everyone who seeks financial help, those who are already in deep debt, this would really help you guys. I can guarantee you! I am so much satisfied with this one and even had it rated 5! Wish you all luck!

Shelby

Popular Member
I wish to do a money spell once I have managed to get my lover back but one thing at a time eh? My relationship is far more important to me than getting myself out of money troubles and debt. I know it sounds like I don't have my priorities in order but I do. I could be poor and happy as long as I had him back in my life. But if I don't have him, then it doesn't matter if I had all the money in the world, because it couldn't buy me the happiness that I feel when I'm curled up against him with my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. I also want to do a fertility spell as well when I get him back and we get on track again because when we were together, we had a few upsetting situations when it came to me getting pregnant and us starting a family.

Valerie Ford

I would get the money spell to remove debt. I have so much debt. Student loans, collections, and other debt that I want to get taken care of. I cannot go back to school because of student debt. I would love to go back to school and get a degree in something. It would be nice.

adrella Williams

Popular Member
I want a money spell to remove my debts, but at the same time i also need to purchase a money spell that will help me gain money. I want to be financially stable and not have to live pay check to pay check. I want to be able to go to the bank and get money when I need it.

Valerie Ford

Adrella It would be awesome to get a money spell to gain lots of money and not have to worry about being broke. I dont like being broke. Its definately gets stressful trying to make ends meet. I know it will help in alot of ways with being financially stable, pay off debt, buy things you always wanted.

Indeeplove

Popular Member
Mysterygirl, which money spell did you get? Im working towards getting a money spell for my husband because he says that he wants a new job to be able to take care of me and the kids without me having to work. To be honest I would like that because I use to not work when we first got married and now since we split i had to get a job and I hated being away from my babies. If this money spell changes our lives i would be so grateful.

ashank634

Oh my gosh, this is a very interesting thread. I never knew Ashra cast spells for money and debt. I'm totally shocked. I knew about love spells etc... Its exciting to hear about other spells as well! I hope that the debt spell works out for the both of you and to everyone else who is in debt. Best of wishes for everyone.

Allyson_xox

Popular Member
If you've noticed around the forum the main topic is Ashra's love spells. No one really pays much attention to the fact that Ashra has other spells that help us get through problems that we face daily in our lives. I don't have experience with Ashra's money spells because I never really needed it and I still don't. I have been really focused on getting my love spell cast to bring my ex back home. However if you do see Ashra's success rate with her love spells there is no doubt in my mind that her money spells would work just as well. If you guys don't need help with your love situations but do have financial problems I totally say go for it. I trust Ashra completely and I think she is more than capable of helping us solve those problems.

Amy

Popular Member
I'm just wondering if anyone has ever had a money spell casted by Ashra and did it work? Do you have to give a certain amount that you want and explain why you want it. I would really like to hear some stories if it did work because after my windsong if that works I'm thinking about getting one. I get nervous on asking for stuff like that. I heard they can backfire but idk. Ok thanks

Kate

Popular Member
Ashank634, yes, Ashra does have these kinds of spells. She is a very well rounded spell caster. She's not just experienced in love but in all kinds of situations! Plenty of people have come to Ashra if they were in debt or needed a little extra money to get by. These spells seem to work pretty fast in two weeks or less, probably because unlike love spells it doesn't involve another person in the situation.

Valerie Ford

Amy I am sure people have had a money spell cast for them to help them out with finacial struggles. I am sure that the money spell works. Ashra is very experienced in what she does and I am positive that the people who have gotten a money spell cast they are happy with the results. I have considered getting a money spell but I want my lover back first before I get a money spell. I am not sure if there is a specific amount of money to be said or not. I know if you have a certain amount of money your needing it wouldnt hurt to put it in the decription of the spell. I dont think it will back fire at all. I think you should consentrate on getting your lover back first and then get the money spell. I never had a money spell cast yet and I dont know. I would ask Ashra about the questions you have or someone who has gotten a money spell. I wish you the best and sending positive vibes to you.

DeAnthony Clark

Popular Member
I think money spells are awesome and perfect. Who doesn't want money and to be removed from debt. I would also one day have Ashra cast a money spell for me cause I know that it will work. I am working on getting a job so that I can be able to pay my college fees and I know that a money spell will be great for it. Working and receiving money at greater rates can do me some good. But first I'm trying to take care of my love life first so that I can get back on track. Money spells in my eyes rock.

The Raven

A money spell sounds like the kind of spell me and my mother so desperately need to overcome our horrendous debts. It would be nice to have the money to pay for her cancer treatments :( It's really hard to be between a rock and a hard place, but I think depending on the situation, I will either reinforce my love spell or have a money spell cast. :) Here is me hoping all of your spells are gonna go well.

MumOf3BouncyBoys

I did not know she casted money spells as well! Does anyone know if Ashra casts spells for people who have poor health? My dad is very sick and I would like to help him in some way. I am scared to lose my dad at all

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
mumof3bouncyboys, yes Ashra casts health spells as well. I think they may be called 'wealth' spells.

I am considering a money spell myself, life seems to revolve around money.

Money becomes a way of life. We need it to survive and we also need it to be able to do nice things and to spoil our children.

Ashra's money spells change peoples lives, I can't wait for a money spell to change mine too!

Mima55

Popular Member
WOW! I am suprised that she also does money spells. That is awesome! It could help a lot =) I have no words for that woman. She is just like our life safer and really makes wonders happen for people.

kwng25

Popular Member
Wish you get your spell casted very soon. I went through a heavy debts period before and even purchase a fault lottery spell and it was really a nightmare. Luckily those days are over and I believe your shining days will come real soon. Especially with Ashra's help. There are many cancer survival miracle stories and I am sure your mother will be one of them. Hope to hear your miracle stories real soon.

bernard kihara

A money spell is what I will get next because I have a lot of debts and I want to clear all of them. Is it me or does everyone has alot of faith in Ashra? I can't wait to have my lover back because its the first spell I purchased then after that I will get the money spell. I have four brothers and my parents are not well off because all their money goes to my brother's school fees. If I have this spell I will be able to help my family as well.

Ashra keep up the good work.

Kate

Popular Member
It's not just you Bernard! We all have a lot of faith in Ashra for sure! I think getting a money spell is a good thing for you to do. None of us wants to see our family struggle. Luckily Ashra isn't just experienced in love related situations. She has money spells, health spells, etc. Bernard, I hope you are able to earn the points for both spells quickly. I am hoping for the best for your situation Bernard! Best of luck!

Teresa

I would have gotten a money spell first so that I could have money to buy even more spells, but i do not want to wait too long to get my lover back before it's too late. Once I get my next spell, I may try and do a money spell if an other certain spell does not show up on the forums already by then. I might do it for my mother to win the lottery since she always plays it or to get a very good paying job so I can help with my family.

kwng25

Popular Member
There are so many spell that I want to get and a money spell is one of them. The first one is of course love spell because I want to get my mind concentrate. I do not want to lose focus on my life thinking about my ex partner. It will makes my life, job, and even spell, if any, in chaos. I have some old debts that needs to be settled. Few months back I got a well paid job so I have already a plan on how to settle my debt but I was being retrenched recently so I need some financial help to help me with the debts.

Gabbie

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
I recently had a money spell cast by Ashra, I am in a horrible financial state.

I have seen positive reviews on her money spells so I am very happy that she was able to help me with this aspect of my life.

I will very much be happy to post my success story on her money spells once my spell has worked to it's full potential!

I would definitely recommend Ashra's money spells if you are having financial trouble!

Whether it be opening up new career opportunities, or if you need money almost instantly try a lottery spell!

Bearhugs

Popular Member
I'm very happy that the money spell worked for most of you and that your debts are being cleared. It's true that most people get married and their spouse ends up getting most of the property including the money and the other person is left with little or no money at all. Sometimes debts and credit card bills have to be paid and we don't have a job to support us. Most people live from pay check to pay check and it's very hard to take care of your family without money.

brokenhart5

I think I saw it in Ashra's list of spells some money spells too. It hear it works great. I can understand how hard it can be if someone does not have a job. Someone in a lot of debt can find it difficult to climb back out.

Bearhugs

Popular Member
Thanks for your update and I hope your business is back on track soon. If you want another money spell, I suggest you try the lottery spell. I saw a few people that had success with it. I don't know which one is more effective, but I'm hoping both are good because I really need help with my bills and I'll try any spell just to help in that process. Thanks once again for confirming that it works and please update us more if you used any back up spell.

Jewelson

Popular Member
Well I need money and luck spell done by Ashra asap. I really want to have a good job. I need money for some more training to get a better job. I want to fix a lot of things. I want to buy my own house. I want to live with my love. I want my sisters to get married. Its really awesome that there is money spell that worked. The second comment of this topic was so nice.

Rosdean85

Popular Member
How much do money spells cost? How long did yours take to work? Since my break up, I'm struggling to feed my kids let alone pay rent bills etc. A money spell could really help my situation right now!! I'm so sick of struggling day to day it's not fair for my kids or my to have to live like this! Has anyone had one of these spells? Do you ask for an amount or just as for money on general?

Jewelson

Popular Member
Rosdean85 :) There are few money spell listed in Resources section of this forum. Ashra's money spell range in costs depending on what you are looking to accomplish. Once purchased, Ashra will notify you the day she will cast. If you want to know more just head in the Resource section and read about the spells descriptions.