1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Money spells that work for prosperity and removing debt

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by katsulynx, Sep 19, 2015.

1. HollyN

HollyN Active Member Member Plus Account

I am currently $26,000 in debt for medical bills. I have thought about saving up and casting a money spell to get this off my credit. Only credit I have is the medical bills. I just was able to be approved for my first loan today that will help me establish rebuilding my credit. The lady who got me approved for my loan knows I work 2 jobs and that I am never late coming in with my fiances payment on some appliances we had to rent when we moved into the house were in which is almost 2 years now. I don't like being late with my bills or only partially paying on them I get very nervous.

2. JHarleux

JHarleux Active Member

I am also wanting to get a money spell cast but I'm particularly needing one that will be to receive a set amount lump sum. Does anyone know if Ashra has such a spell? Has anyone gotten a spell like that cast? If so, what happened and how long did it take for you to finally reach the desired outcome? I have a situation that I'm currently in, on top of the situation with my ex love and I really need some help. It has been having me stressed out and I don't want to continue being so stressed out that I sabotage the love spell that Ashra is going to be casting for me. If anyone knows anything or knows where I can find more information about her money spells please let me know and I surely do appreciate and thank you!

3. queen stephani

queen stephani Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

I do wish I could be able to get this money spell for prosperity and for removing debts because I have a loan at the bank that is driving me crazy. I am paying a huge sum amount of money that is draining me so much that I can barely get by each month. I will try to get this spell asap.

4. Kim Maria K

Kim Maria K Active Member

Ashra suggested to me the Effusive Lottery Spell. Can anyone tell me what that exactly entails? I've never had money spells cast for me before and I'd like to know more about this one.

5. Kittylarae

Kittylarae Active Member

This is something that I need to look into myself. I have my student loans, my truck payment and a mortgage to pay on top of my regular monthly bills. The bad part about this is that I am on a fixed income due to my hearing, work part time taking care of a elderly gentleman, and run a small cattle ranch. I don't have any credit card debts thankfully but the other are bad enough.

I could definitely use new equipment at the ranch as well. My tractor is down and it's going to cost an arm and a leg to fix. I'd be better off buying a new one. Well it would be used but new to me. I have a lot of fences that needs to be replaced and there are other items I really should have so I don't get hurt while doctoring the cattle.

I have always been very responsible when it came to managing my finances and making sure my bills are paid every month. However, I may have bit off more than I can chew.

6. deadlydesire18

deadlydesire18 Well-Known Member

I was unaware that Ashra offers these kinds of spells to us. I know that there were spells offered to us that are supposed to help us earn money and to have more luck with money opportunites. She offers a few spells to pick from and all sound powerful and wonderful to use. If I feel like I need help with money in the future, I will definitely consider getting one of her money spells since many have liked her money spells and have seen positive results from them.

7. Kim Maria K

Kim Maria K Active Member

I'm waiting for Ashra to cast the spell I purchased (Effusive Lottery Spell). She said it may take up to 10 days to complete so I'm eagerly awaiting word from Ashra. I made some poor financial choices over the past 15 years...never learned how to truly budget my money growing up. Now I'm feeling the effects as an adult. I owe over $23,000 in student loans and almost $1000 in miscellaneous bills.

Thankfully I'm working on budgeting my money so that when I'm financially stable... I stay that way for life. I know her spell will work and I'm excited (and looking forward) to my new life.

8. Pranav

Pranav Member

Hey guys,

I just had a question for anyone who has had success with Ashra's money spells as I'm confused which one to choose. I'm currently in the process of starting an online business and I'm fortunate enough to not have any loans or pending payments to make. Currently I'm working with Ashra for almost 4 months now regarding my lover and I've seen several signs (she hasn't returned but I know she will soon) and seeing just the signs motivates me to try out her money spells to strengthen my financial future. So which spells you guys think work best for my situation to help grow business and always have money in hand to spend, donate or share with people? Would love to know :)

Regards,
    Pranav

9. Beth

Beth Member

I have sent Ashra a request and a recommendation for the spell to cast. I have a combined debt of $25k (includes student loans, truck loan, and some credit card debt). My lover also purchased a house with the girl he has been seeing, so I also an requesting money to buy her out for when my lover returns to me. Once I have the financial freedom, I can help my family. I'm eager to hear what Ashra recommends. I love working with her!

10. XBriX

XBriX Well-Known Member

Ashra has may spells to rid of your debt! Just contact her and she will recommend the spell for you! I'm confident that Ashra can give you the spell that fixes your debt problems! I hope what I said helped. Stay positive and keep smiling!! Have a good day/night!

11. Melissa Barragan

Melissa Barragan Active Member

Yes, Ashra Koehn casts money spells, and help removing people from debt. I too would like a money spell, but I am focusing on getting my ex back right now, so the money spell will have to wait. Many people though, who have used the money spell, are happy with their results, and say the money spells work fast. But all of Ashra's spells work, and they work for everybody, so you should order it.

12. deadlydesire18

Wow, these stories have been incredible to read and it's so shocking that financial independence was made. I am happy to know that my family hasn't been in financial trouble yet, but I can never be too sure because of how the economy is this time around. I have my own job now and my hours have been cut which is disappointing because I work really hard every day that I am there. I guess there is too much employment going on and too many staff members returning. I think I might consider this spell to help me out with that and to help me earn money a little bit easier. Taxes have been a true pain for me and it's heartbreaking to have your hard earned money instantly subtracted because of that. I really don't want to have to work 2 jobs just to stay on top of things.

13. Mz Ochyx

Mz Ochyx Well-Known Member

Ashra's money Spells bring Luck, wealth and happiness. Spells that are focused to bring Money, Luck, Wealth from known or unknown sources to make you Debt Free and Rich are called Money Spells.

When you will cast these spells, you will release Energy in the Universe and once the universe will accept your positive energy then no one can stop you from bringing money in your life. Once this happens then Money has to come in your life and it can be from anywhere, it can be by winning lottery, or getting money from your ancestors, or like you may find hidden treasures or money on the road , it can be anything as when the Universe gets your positive energy and vibrations then no one can stop you from getting Money such is the power of Money Spells. Order Ashra's money spells today and receive financial freedom.

14. Sandra J

Sandra J Active Member

This is what I will need to help with my school debt once I finish my major psychology. I will talk with Ashra about helping me to have this situation handle once I graduate and the bill comes and this is the only thing makes me stress debt need to be paid so it want keep me from getting loans and live life to the fullest.

15. Ladyshell2323

Ladyshell2323 Active Member

I feel that getting a money spell from Ashra is the best decision because I have started a business and I needed to create traffic within my business. I have got the Effusive Money Spell done and I have seen a lot of traffic and orders within my business. so if you need money or any help with finding a job and getting the job then definitely go with a money spell.

16. Mariee

Mariee Well-Known Member

Roshmodayz, what money spell did you get casted by Ashra and how long did it take to work? Was its focus on only saving?

17. Bidyut chandra roy

Bidyut chandra roy Well-Known Member

Ashra has plenty of money spells for every kind of situation. recently She suggested me "Hand Of Wealth" for my situation which I was able to find on her website. Sshe has a spell for your every single issue in life, from money to love. Just ask her and tell your problem. She will come up with something amazing.

18. misshimsomuch

misshimsomuch Active Member

Although I have Effusive lottery cast I would like to get a prosperity spell. I recently started getting a check from social security and my rent has went up $200 and my food stamps have been cut off leaving no money to pay off some of my utility and vet bills. I have seen good results with the lottery spell, but not enough to get me where i need to be yet. Hopefully getting another money spell will help out.

19. deadlydesire18

It's great that she also offers money spells to us instead of just love spells. I know that I could benefit from this kind of thing and I will probably work towards some money spells once I know that my love situation is solved and I have my lover back officially. I know that these money spells would not only help me but I could use these spells also to help him too since he only has a part time job that doesn't give him as many hours as he would like to have.

20. A.G.

A.G. Well-Known Member

Ashra did the Effusive Lottery Spell for me a month ago. I want to be able to pay all my debts and loans, and get a financial freedom - honestly, get a rest from a very hard and difficult life with several jobs. I have a wonderful job that I like a lot and I love people that I work with, but the paycheck just doesn't match the living standards - rent and food and prices are getting up, but paychecks are pretty much the same as they were for the last many years. Ashra is confident that the Lottery Spell will help me with my situation and I am looking so much forward to be able to breath again and not worry about money and bills and debts anymore. Hopefully I will also get the opportunity to buy a house and finally get my life on track and stable again.

Hi Ladyshell, that is so great to hear and congratulations on that and your business. I am so happy for you and your progress and wish you the best for your future.

It is utmost important to be financially secured and free nowadays - and I am trying to start my own company and business and hopefully my Effusive Lottery Spell will be able to help me get all my debts and loans covered and give me the opportunity to buy a house and start my own business. I sure have it in me and my ambitions are high - so I am believing in my spells and that little kick in the right direction with Ashra and her spells by my side.

21. Connie Hernandez

Connie Hernandez Well-Known Member

A money spell is definitely something I would love to work hard for, for my parents once I have success with my love spell. I know how much stress they are under everyday with all the debt they have. I really don't know how I will bring up Ashra to them haha but I will make sure I try to get them a money spell one day :)

22. GeraldT

GeraldT Member

I also have serious financial issues since I separated with my wife. I had a terrible year in 2016, my job my career turned down seriously hence lost my commissions and bonus etc. which also causing serious arguments with my wife and worse losing her finally.

I have moved out on my own living in a hut, and wasted money for other spell scammers, also purchased spells from Ashra to have my wife back. Luckily that I don’t have debt but the expenditure is greater than my monthly income. Am now struggling and panicking, really do need some money can help my financial crisis.

I emailed Ashra to recommend what spell should I go with to solve all these problems? I don’t really have money left, I’m struggling for living and I really need some money as soon as possible to get my life back under control.

Also I want to have my own business instead of working for my current job because the job nature is hard to have promotion or raise etc.

Has anyone a successful story for your Money Spell? Please do share.

23. GeraldT

GeraldT Member

Update: I have decided to go with the Overmaster Money Spell to get my life back under control. Also, I really do want to have a better life, and focus more on the marriage. Travel around the world with my love and family.

I wanna have my own business instead of working for my current job. I go with Overmaster Money Spell, hope can manifest faster, and make my wish come true soon.

24. Kandice

Kandice Well-Known Member

Even if you don't have any money problems, the money spell and lottery spells are great spells to insure financial stability as well as help you earn more money that you may need in the future. There are so many people that have purchased Ashra's lottery spells and had great success as well as some people even winning the lottery. If you need to change your financial situation and increase prosperity as well as decrease debt, go ahead and purchase one of the money and lottery spells to change your situation.

25. 19Payne95

19Payne95 Well-Known Member

I don’t have any debts or any credit cards, I only have my debit card and that’s about it. I came to Ashra to help me with my finances. I’ll admit that I’m financially irresponsible, but I don’t mean to be that way. I had got a raise from my job last month, but that was before I casted the money spell. Then, when I got a money spell casted last, including a job spell, I noticed a lot of signs and movements within the same week. My mom and I have been trying to get resumés done for me. My spending went downhill yesterday, though. I went a little overboard. However, some people I know from college and my mom told me I can get a refund for my taxes from the government with the two jobs I’ve worked last year & this year. By the end of this month, I should get this thing called a w2 and I’ll have a lot of money back. Ashra did tell me that I will recieve money unexpectedly from somewhere and not once did I thought it would be taxes. I never cared about taxes before till I started working for the insurance company with my mom.

26. K Faddis

K Faddis Member

I hsve unemployed since before Christmas. My company decided to put money before the kids we were working with. My debt keeps getting higher and higher. I cant pay my student loans.I've applied for some many jobs its been ridiculous. I am at my wits end. Add this to the fact that my soul mate left, I'm totally lost. Maybe after the love spell I will do a money spell.

27. Lily Diamond

Lily Diamond Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Money spells definitely work for prosperity and removing debt. Ashra's spells work very well and can bring your windfalls. Every little money counts and I am able support my family with every cent. I would love to have a raise or promotion in my job so I am able to provide more for my family and cover the debts we have. Ashra can also cast luck spells to help our situation out so we are luckier.

28. GB’S

GB’S Member

Ashra casted the “Money Spell” for me and I got results instantly like within a blink of an eye not even kidding. I was so shocked like omg! I had been stressing for the longest time because I couldn’t move up at my current job or ever get hired anywhere after all the interviews I had which were a lot. I knew something was wrong, but after my spell was casted,

I got hired on the spot at my new job, the pay is a lot more, weekly pay, I get paid through direct deposit 2 or 3 days sooner than everyone else(Those that also get Direct Deposit) & my job will eventually in due time give me benefits:)
    It was honestly incredible how fast everything happened and is continuing to be:thumbsup::inlove:

I still would like to get something stronger and asked Ashra which spell I should get and she suggested “Overmaster Money Spell”

Has anyone had results from that spell??? Please tell me about it I’m curious!!

Thank you so much Ashra you saved my life for now!

29. zarah555

zarah555 Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Hello GB'S
    Wow dear congrats for having a great results for your money spell, thank you for sharing this good news of yours I feel a more inspired and motivated to get the money spell. I'm happy that I already have the amount of the money spell and I can able to purchase it anytime I want. I also hope for the best once I get the money spell because I really want to help my family and I want to have money to support my studies.
    The overmaster spell sounds more powerful dear and it's obviously so I do believe that you will get more movements from it. So you should get it dear :)
    Can't wait to hear your next movement from it.

Sending a positive vibes on your way!

30. Foreigngirl

Foreigngirl New Member Guest Account

Hi GB,
    It seems I can not find the list of the financial spells? Can you help me out?
    Thank you and blessed be !

31. White28

White28 Member

Hey guys,I recently had a job spell cast for me by Ashra and I cannot wait to see results. The pay for the position I applied for is double what I'm currently getting and that will help me pay off my debts and go on a trip to Europe with my lover later this year. I'm so excited,I can't wait.:)

32. I have been itching to get some of the money spells cast to help me get to a better place financially. Growing up my family lived in poverty because my parents made a lot of poor and selfish decisions. My father was a drug-addict and would spend most, if not all, of his earnings on addiction and whatever else he pleased. The sad part is he made good money, but the rest of us barely had food, clothes and basic needs being met. I have 8 siblings. So as you can imagine things were always tough. My mother on the other hand never did drugs but she either would not work for years at a time or she would work and also only spend the money on herself, rarely any of us kids, especially me, but that's another story I won't get into here. There were points in time where my mother chose to make us live in a homeless shelter and it was not only embarrassing, but it was hard to always be so incredibly poor. Once I became an adult it did not get any easier. I had to get my license on my own in adulthood and that was hard to do when you don't have money or a vehicle to practice driving in. Not having a vehicle or license made it hard to find work that I could actually get to so up until I got my license I was barely getting by on my own. Even after I did I was barely getting by. I racked up student loan debt and credit cards just trying to survive. Last year was finally the time when things started to get a little easier and I was making decent money and I didn't feel like I was totally drowning anymore. Then I lost my job this january and had to move back home to my fathers house, I cant afford to insure my car and renew my plates so I can't even drive right now. Not only that, I have been desperately trying to get work but it seems like no one is calling me back or interested in hiring me. So I am drowning financially and I am struggling with how I am going to fix all of these issues, but I am really hoping that I can save up enough from selling some of my stuff online to get a money spell going for me to help get me out of this situation.

33. Shima

Shima Member

Does anyone know where I can find the money spells. I am having some trouble finding them. Thank you in advance.

34. maracx

maracx Active Member Member Plus Account

Ashra has a few money spells that can be used to meet desired outcomes around money, debt etc. They can all be found in the resource section of this forum. There are a few and each of them has a different aspect that it concentrates on whether that is finding a job, getting a promotion or winning the lottery. They can be suited to any situation though. I have read success stories of people using those spells and I would definitely look into getting a money spell as well as it would really benefit me.

35. Memoona

Memoona Member

Hello, how is everyone doing? I hope you guys are doing fine. Yes, Ashra offer money spells for the people who hardly make both ends meet. It is so generous of her to be doing that. Who in the world does that except Ashra for free? Please get your spell if you feel like getting it. It will definitely help you. I hope it will help you with your financial needs. Anyways, sending positive vibes to all of you. Stay happy and blessed. Keep on smiling and fighting because your life is worth living for

36. Neelam

Neelam Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Seems like who purchased money spell from Ashra really got their life back on track. Its no wonder how power are her all spells. I too want to buy one of her money spells. I have debts to payoff. Also, now my dad is retired so I want to help him in his finances too. I just want fulfill all their dreams. My lover has always been in a dire financial situation. I have always supported him as much as I could. I really want to help him too. Though he does job but his salary is not good enough to cover all the expenses. I want to get a money spell and I wish it would really help me as it has great reviews.

37. B-NIKKI

B-NIKKI Member

Has anyone recently ordered a effusive Lottery spell and won money, I'm looking at getting one because I really need help financially, and get my self back on track

38. Gemmbo1983

Gemmbo1983 Member Guest Account

Wow I love reading every ones experience.

Ashra Spells work and are amazing .

I can’t find the list of money spells on her webpage . Can any one pop the link up please ? Xx

39. ExaltedLight

ExaltedLight Member

Hey, everyone! It's nice to see that I'm not the only who knows what it's like to struggle financially.

I used to live an upper middle class lifestyle until my parents divorced ten years ago. Since then, I've lived a rather financially unstable life where I had to make ends meet with my mother's help. I had went to school so that I could get a degree and start being financially independent. Alas, I didn't finish college and left in serious debt thanks to the student loans. I had begun to think that financial security was a myth until I had found Ashra. I was so happy to find out that Ashra doesn't just specialize in love spells - she's an expert in financial spells, luck spells and beauty spells too.

Do I plan to have Ashra cast a money spell? Definitely. I'm not really sure which spell would be best tailored to my situation, though.

40. Mirica Choi

Mirica Choi Member Member Plus Account

Hi there, everyone where ever all of you guys are in the world! Hope everyone is doing just fine today! Yes, Ashra does offer different money spells to help you out! Contact Ashra about your money situation, and she will tell you which money spells works best for your situation! There are the Overmaster Money, Deep Dollar Desire, Effusive Lottery, Money, and Blue Tooth of Valor Spells. For more information about all these spells, you can check it out on the resource section! I haven't tried any of these spells yet as I am trying to get my ex-lover back! :):)