• Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!

Money spells that work for prosperity and removing debt

Priya CP

Popular Member
Hey everyone!!! I hope you are all doing good and having an amazing day. Ashra does offer many money spells to help you out with prosperity and removing debt, she can personalize each spell for you to make sure you get an accurate result. I have read that Ashra's money spells are really powerful and they do work like the rest of her spells. I might get this spell to help myself be financially free in my future so that I could travel around, make my dreams come true, spend time with my lover and our families, help other people who are suffering :)

aimipapa1

It will be really amazing to have the chance and get a money spell from Ashra.:inlove: As an unemployed student, I believe it will be much needed. I want to be able to provide everything to him when we'll be together. Of course, my main priority will be my love spells. When they will be fully manifested and my goal will be accomplished, I think I could move forward to the money spell. In this way everything will be as I wished of.:inlove:
I hope everyone that got a money spell will have some amazing results with it.
I wish everyone love and luck.
Take care.

I am very interested in this thread mainly because of the topic. Money gained spells are always a pretty useful thing to keep in mine. Even before you find yourself in a tough financial bind. For example, there are always nice things that I could want or need. Maybe after I get my love, weight loss and beauty spells cast, THEN I would go after a money spell. Man, I know my family needs it :laugh:

Gillian9

Popular Member
I really need a money spell right now because I have a lot of debts to pay. I am studying and I have to have extra income to support my studies and to save up for my future and to pay for my debts too. I know that Ashra does offer a money spell and I honestly want to get that spell. I wanna know how this spell worked for the others. I know that this spell also requires me to work in order for it to give me my desires. I really want to pay my debts before this year ends and this is my only hope.

Coco Jones

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I am 20 and I want a place of my own because I want to start having my independence because I’ll be moving away in 3 years and I want to know how it is like being on my own. Also I want to see the world without any debt and enjoy life. Currently I have a loan that helps for my school and I would love to pay off that loan right now, have my parents go on a vacation just the two of them and for me to go out with friends without looking at a price. But in all of that I need to start living my life and if I make a mistake I need to learn how to be responsible and how to grow from it without my parents lecturing me and judging me. I need learn so many skills that my mother has done for me. Financial stability is one of my main concerns because once I have enough money to be able to afford an apartment I can move out and be on my own. Also I could buy my car and learn how to drive before I. It an apartment would be nice too and my parents can remodel the home the way they want and pay off the mortgage and waiting for the next two years. I want my family to be stable again in our lives because of all the moving around really did mess up our financial status.

Fera

Popular Member
Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I am so grateful that I don't have any financial issues at the moment. I am not rich, but I could say that my family's finance has gotten better ever since I got my money spell cast. I know that some of you deal with problems concerning money and debts. You have nothing to worry about. There is always solution for that. You just need to tell Ashra about what happens to you and ask for her advice on how to make money faster. There are a variety of money spells on her websites. Just choose one that you think will help you a lot. I am wishing you nothing but the best of luck guys!!!

michelle dedel

Popular Member
Hello everyone! Ashra does offer money spells for whatever reason you have. I do think Ashra's money spells are 100% working. Those money spells are for removing debts and for shopping or anything. I am still a student as of the moment and a money spell will rally help me pay my tuition and school realated stuffs. But as of now, I am focusing on having my lover back in my life. Good luck and take care everyone! Sending love and positive vibes to everyone!

Breanna Batten

Popular Member
I might consider getting one of these for Michael. He is almost 40000$ in debt because of student loans and it is destroying his credit. Therefore, if I could get one of these cast for him, it would help him to not feel so stressed out all of the time. One of the biggest problems with him and me is because he would work so much, if he could pay his debts and start working less, he could spend more time with me.

Fera

Popular Member
Hello everyone! I hope all of you are doing just okay today. I could say that I don't have any permanent job as of now, so yeah money is what I really need. This is a good news to those who might have financial issues. Ashra offers money spells too. They are pretty affordable though. Once you have one active, your finance will improve or you may win a small lottery price or a larger sweepstakes. Financial troubles may lay ahead, so now it is time to be prudent and get your financial resources saved up. Just take your time and find a money spell that is best suited to your situation. Sending lots of positive vibes everyone's way!!!

EricaLeeCollins199226

Popular Member
Member Plus Account
Enhanced Member
I am sure her money spells work since so many people are seeing results from her other services. She has a lot of different spells including different money spells and if I ever wanted this type of spell cast, I would let Ashra cast it for me because she is very experienced.

Lilmissrubyred

Guest Account
Where do you find these money and prosperity spells. I only see the love spells to select from. So far the progress is very slow but, I am feeling so much love from him in my soul since she cast the first spell. Now I’m hoping that with this next one my love stops playing hot and cold. Not sure why that’s happening but, he will give into to his love for me. I just know it. Ashra is pretty amazing. Now I’d love to get a better job that’s not an hr and a half away from my house and work on my credit debt to possibly not struggle anymore. That would be such a relief. Where can I find these?

Essence101

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I am thinking about a spell to increase my finances. I know Ashra has a lot of money spells. I am hoping my lover asks me to move in with him this year and I know that will definitely help. We both can save more and pay bills together instead of separate households. That will definitely help with the finances that have and the ones he has.

Cata1996

Popular Member
Enhanced Member
I really need to fix my money problems my ex left me with a huge debt he promised he would help me pay it back but now he's with someone else. He told me that it was my choice to spend all the money so why should he help me. I'm disabled have a lot of depression so it's hard for me to keep a job for too long. I'm about 9000 in debt. Which spell can help me if I don't have a job?

Diamondbluezz

Popular Member
Guest Account
Hand of Wealth spell seems like the appropriate spell to have Ashra cast for you. I've yet been able to purchase a money spell myself but as soon as I do Ashra is the one n only I'll trust with such a life changing event!!!
I am ready to put in my details according to what I want specifically after ordering my spell which I was finally able to do just yesterday! Yeah! I did request Hand if Wealth which I believe would be a good one for what you are seeking. I decided on the request form to switch my spell from Hand of Wealth to Effusive Lottery Spell. I am no longer able to work again so I feel it's the better choice for me. Sending good energy and blessings your way!!!!

Primer

NON-Verified Guest
I really need to fix my money problems my ex left me with a huge debt he promised he would help me pay it back but now he's with someone else. He told me that it was my choice to spend all the money so why should he help me. I'm disabled have a lot of depression so it's hard for me to keep a job for too long. I'm about 9000 in debt. Which spell can help me if I don't have a job?
I completely relate to you my ex wife put me into 30,000 dollars in debt plus I have 14,500 school loans so it’s a total of 45,000 I could really use this spell to pay everything off. Not sure what spell to get thought.

c_c_7

Popular Member
I purchased many spells from Ashra. Because of this she kindly cast me a money and success spell. I did receive movement. Though due to spell being free I did not get movement as quick. In hindsight I would purchase the same spell and triple cast- because it works!. Looking back it is no coincidence that in the same month I got a new job, plus had all my debts wiped from a some company helping people and sold my house and the real estate did it for free. I highly recommend the success spell and ask specifically what you are after.

luxury

NON-Verified Guest
My family has been going through a really hard time financially; my spending was kind of crazy earlier this year, and when my husband lost his job, paying all of the bills with my income alone was a struggle; especially with high credit card balances. I didn't mean to be financially irresponsible, but when things seem like they are good, it can get the best of me. New clothes, things for the house, toys and games for the kids... It all adds up. We found ourselves with a five figure credit card balance that was fast growing after the loss of about 60% of our family's income. I've been trying my hardest to make things right, but my husband feels like it is all my fault. There is tension between the two of use because I am responsible for providing for the family while taking all of the blame for the bills. Our marriage has been hurting and the fights have been nonstop. I just wanted a good life for my family, and what I got was anger and resentment.

A friend recommended seeking outside intervention for our issues; I wasn't sure what she meant at first, and when she clarified that she meant I should have a money spell cast or something to enhance our prospects, I laughed. She showed me Ashra's page and I must admit, I balked at the price at first. My friend is someone I've known since childhood, and while I trust her, I couldn't blow more money on something my husband might see as silly. My friend offered to pay it for me, and said that if it worked, I could pay her back. If it didn't she wouldn't ask me to. Since I had nothing to lose, I began telling Ashra Koehn about my problems. The money issues, my husband's job loss, the fighting, the debt, and the stress. She agreed to help and did she ever!

Within a few days, my husband was hired at a job he had interviewed for, but was told they had found another candidate. When that person backed out and took another job, my husband was given the job. It seemed fair enough and I wasn't certain it was the spell just yet. That same week, I received a promotion, getting a significant raise. Suddenly, things were looking up. I contacted Ashra and asked if there was a way to increase the effectiveness of the money spells or cast a new spell that would give me good luck and prosperity. After having another spell cast, I started playing the lottery. I've never won before, but a week later I won $12,000—a little less than what we owed credit card companies. I was floored. I wasn't expecting to win that big, or even at all, but I've been able to make good on my debt and get my family back on track. I'm thrilled that my friend recommended this talented spell caster. It really helped.

MizHunny

Popular Member
BAM! UPDATE on my money spell!!! So, I had mentioned earlier on the forum that I had my money spell casted last Friday. TODAY, I received in the mail a child support statement that $1,200 was deposited in my account for a few months of back pay. I double checked my child support account and it was deposited. FYI- My son's biological father had moved out of state and stopped paying child support last October. He said that he would pay me once he gets funding back on track but I didn't believe him. I didn't get anything from him in months. This was so unexpected for me! I'm so happy and grateful to receive this money. I think it's my money spell working! Thank YOU @ Ashra @Ashra Koehn and Thank YOU spell!!! Sending positive vibes to everyone!!!:star_struck :star_struck:partying_face::partying_face: