1. Welcome to Ashra.net. If you are not a member, it only takes a minute to register and join our community!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Read the Terms of Service and Rules before participating in this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

My spells are not working, unsuccessful and no results

Discussion in 'Ashra Spells' started by Ashra Koehn, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Not everyone can see results in the blink of an eye. Even without spells, situations need time to be resolved. When you don't see results as quick as you expected, you can't just give up. Strong, positive people don't do that. I didn't see any movement for two months when my first spell was cast, and now at almost 18 weeks things are starting to slowly progress. My situation is complicated like some others on here, but I haven't given up. I know that my lover will be back. There is no doubt in my mind. You can't turn back and stay negative because it will only make you more miserable. If you keep staying positive it will help your spells and things will come together more quickly!

I have done the same thing before too. There were times where I would get upset over one little thing and end up sending Ashra 5 emails in 1 minute. I think sometimes when we get impatient then we overreact in ways we don't intend to. We need to all chill a bit. Gaby, I agree with what you said about respecting Ashra and being patient with her. She is doing so much for us and we shouldn't take it for granted. She is a very busy woman and we have to be patient with her, and do our part to follow the guidelines and stay positive. That is all Ashra asks us to do. It's not that difficult.

2. Meemeimei

Meemeimei Well-Known Member

Hi Heather! I understand how you feel when nothing is happening. But the spell wouldn't work in just a snap. I am a true person that is posting in this forum about my experience with Ashra. I have been waiting for the result of my spell. I realized that the spell will not work with my impatience. I even nag about Ashra why it is taking so long until I let go and let the spell work on my behalf. Taking time doesn't mean nothing is working. Being positive has a big role for the outcome. I hope it would help you to be calm :)

3. Gabbie

Gabbie Popular Member Member Plus Account

I have been waiting for nearly 9 months. I used to send Ashra emails constantly and be really impatient. I haven't been sending her as many emails.

I think some people forget that Ashra is on her own with casting spells. She occassionally has her mentor in town to help her but i dont think thats often.

If Ashra falls behind schedule its because of the high demand in spells.

4. orjon

orjon Well-Known Member

Hi Dove,

Can I ask what spells you have had cast for yourself and what movements you have seen? I have also had two spells cast now and I have started to see movement with the first spell as we are communicating again. I have to say I am super nervous about I don't want to do anything to mess things up any help you could give would be greatly appreciated thank you.

19Payne95 likes this.
  5. roshmodayz

roshmodayz Well-Known Member Member Plus Account

Sometimes, negativity and the doubt will tend to trigger out anger. It happens to all of us even myself. The little pinch of doubt comes into my head, but I try my best to remove that doubt of my head. Also, I am not perfect as well since there have been times I am the one initiating contact with my lover. However, stay hopeful and positive not matter what the circumstance or situation maybe. Ashra, is really a kind, genuine, and humble individual because she always stay professional and kind no matter what it is. I know Ashra does not like confrontation and never wants to fight the bullies. She always wants to be positive and kind no matter if a client or person is bring rude or mean to her. Ashra, is truly a kind person!

6. Dove

Dove Member

Passion Panacea was for my lover, and Battle of Five Armies was for something else. I keep seeing major improvements from Battle of Five Armies and honestly all I did is stay clear off a negative mindset and trust Ashra. Everything you guys say here about being positive is correct. Passion Panacea is working as far as Ashra updates me, but I never saw movements I just hope for the best. I don't want movements, they will make me feel anxious and always curious, I just want to have him back all at once (no matter how long I wait). Both stories are pretty unusual to hear and there's a lot to them, but just thinking about the past creates negativity for me, so I don't speak about it to anyone. Ashra is pretty much the only one in the world who knows everything. I learned from my mistakes and other's mistakes, then I buried the past. I suggest everyone should do the same and you shouldn't feel nervous anymore, because you will be aware of what you need to do in order to make the relationship succeed this time. That's how I keep on looking forward to another positive day. Even if it's not positive and it's just silent or empty, I still enjoy it, thinking that I'd rather have a quiet day than a negative one.

7. Cyndi

Cyndi Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,
    I haven't had any movements or results yet. I haven't talked to him since Jan. 20th and i miss hearing his voice. I'm hoping Ashra will get back with me. She wanted me to get a spell and i can put the twilight moon seal with it. However we might be leaving later tonight to go on the trip. So i will need to know here real soon what she wants me to do. I know i have been really upset since yesterday and i don't know why. Must have been in the air because it seemed everyone was in some kind of way.

8. roshmodayz

I too have not seen any movements and honestly just want my significant other in my life now. I really miss him and us and hoping with only 8 days left for Passion Panacea's 60 days plus Ashra's recast of Passion Pancea just few days ago I am hoping the return of my lover. Also, hoping with the other two spells called The One and Thoughtseize cast. Hoping my lover will come soon. Trying, my best to stay positive and not crying as if it was day 1, but my mind is lingering and just doubtful thoughts keep coming in my head. Giving the benefit of the doubt to Ashra and my spells. Honestly, these past few days have been really difficult for me not in a way where I am crying, but just the thoughts are the ones killing me. I am trying my ultimate best to stay positive because Ashra is my only hope. [SIGNIFICANT OTHER'S NAME] come home now and lets be together now! Hoping everyone has results and staying positive!

9. Gabbie

This forum is meant to be a positive place. We all need to stay positive. Neggative energy will cause a delay. just think of what you will do when your lover returns, and how happy you will be. Ashra is really trying her best, she has a lot of clients that are still waiting for results. Ashra will not let us down, we all just need to be patient and let Ashra do what she can to bring happiness back into our lives. ☺

10. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

Try to stay in positive spirits everyone. I'm doing my best to help those who haven't seen movement yet. Negative thoughts are contagious.;)

Cyndi and Gabbie like this.
  11. Gabbie

Ashra is right, she can only do so much but she is really doing the BEST she can!

We have to do what Ashra tells us too, like STAY POSITIVE. My negativity has honestly blown out the window! I have no negative energy anymore because i believe in Ashra and what she does. I know that I will soon get back what my heart desires. I don't have to wish for it anymore. I know he will return to me.
    To everyone on this forum, keep your head held high!

12. riza

riza New Member

It is been eleven days since the spell has been active and was also the last time i had communication wuth him. I dont know that time that there are rules to be followed after the spell has been active. Does anyone knows what are the negative effects of communicating with my ex?

13. Gabbie

Hi Riza.
    Communicating with your Ex will cause a delay in your spells. Thats why Ashra says to let him innitiate contact ☺
    Ashra would have sent you guideline rules to follow while your waiting for him to return. i hope you are staying positive.
    would you mind sharing what spells Ashra casted for you?

14. roshmodayz

Riza Ashra's guidelines are to be followed. Not following the guidelines will delay movements or results with your spell. Ashra's guidelines are:

1. STAY POSITIVE
    2. Do not worry and trust your spells because results are coming
    3. Do NOT contact your ex, UNLESS THEY INITIATE CONTACT
    4. This is not a time to argue or be negative with your ex. If they start an argument always remain positive do not yell or fight back. BEING NEGATIVE IS CONTAGIOUS AS ASHRA JUST SAID ON HER MOST RECENT COMMENT ON THE FORUM.
    5. Remain positive at all costs and times -- DO NOT BRING ANY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, ACTIONS, WORDS, AND BASICALLY REMOVE ALL NEGATIVITY
    6. Be patient! Ashra has done the hard part for you already. All you need to do is know results are coming because of your spells.

15. Laurie K

Laurie K Active Member

Ashra, thank you for popping in and telling all of us to remain positive while we wait for our spells to start working. You have all our backs and all of us are truly grateful for all you do for us!
    It's a Brand new day, sunshine and blue sky's here and so much joy and happiness to look forward to in the coming days :)

roshmodayz likes this.
  16. Nikki

Nikki Member

Hey Riza have you heard from him since? I am sure it is normal... I will tell you what happened with me.. So Ashra cast a break up spell last year for my friend to seperate his ex from him... Even though they were not dating but she didnt want to leave him alone. After the casting for about 2 weeks i think he got really weird and we kinda didnt talk... Then i think by the 3rd week we were on good terms again. It did work and she moved on with someone else.

17. Nikki

Nikki Member

For myself i dont like to talk about my situation and spells thats been casted. I can tell you about the ones that did work and my outcome. I dont ever want to jinx myself and i want my spells to be kept to myself till i see the final result. But i can also asure you Ashra is real and she has a beautiful soul! She works really hard and she will be with you every step of the way. She is now like a friend to me. She knows my secrets and is always there to help me. Always stay possitive and believe in her!! She wont let you down!! She has helped me in many ways :)

18. swati

swati Well-Known Member

Thank you very much Ashra for this message. Everyone here keeps building on the positive spirits every time. But when you do its something that is very very special. This gave an added positive vibes to everyone here on the forum. Nice to hear from you Ashra.
    I was feeling very low since yesterday evening. I just wrote about my relationship with him and I truly wanted views of the members regarding my situation. I am still not feeling ok with it. I have posted it in the thread Impatient.

19. Laurie K

Laurie K Active Member

Hi Ashra, and everyone here. I'm not doing good tonight, I got a email from my love Donald and he wrote this to me.

Sacrifice this one time for us. We have waited too long. Don't let our dreams and hope fade away. Believe me,this is the last opportunity for us.

I'm so emotional and I'm hanging by a thread to Ashra and her spell she recasted for us to make everything right and reunite us ,have us together and be happy now and rest of our lives .

20. Ashra

Ashra Administrator Staff Member

Hi Laurie,

I stayed up most of the night to recast your spells. This should provide the additional energy we need to push him back in the right direction.

21. Laurie K

Laurie K Active Member

Ashra thank you so much for all your hard work,going above and beyond to help me! And everyone else who is a client of yours . I feel much more positive and at ease knowing you are by my side during this whole process and we will be victorious , I have no doubts!

orjon likes this.
  22. roshmodayz

Hi Laurie K! I hope you see result soon and you find the right answer with your situation with Donald. You have been so strong during this whole process and I can feel that through your posts. Donald and yourself deserve to be happy! Hang in there Laurie and I am sure Ashra's recasting has brought your situation to be much better. Not only will your situation will be better, but be forever resolved. We want you to be like there rest of Ashra's clients who will forever be happy. Hang tight Laurie results are coming and Donald will be in your life happily.

23. Kate

Kate Popular Member

My lover's ex girlfriend just posted a picture of him at his apartment. I don't understand why this is still going on and I can't take it anymore! I'm literally screaming at myself in my head and the tears won't stop rolling down my cheeks. I'll say my lover's name: his name is ***. I love him to death and I don't understand why his ex is now getting in the way all of the sudden! Why in the world was she at his apartment! I don't get it! Maybe he was just trying to talk to her to make her understand he doesn't want her and she just snapped a picture. I can't stop crying everyone!!! I love *** to death and I just want him here! Ashra said that her getting in the way will end soon and then this happens! I can't stop crying because I love *** so so so much!

I just tried speaking to *** about it (telepathically) and he told me not to worry about the picture and that he was just trying to clear up things with his ex. I don't know what to believe anymore. Is this connection even real at all? The question is coming up in my mind now. I feel as if he's trying to mess with my head, but then he claims to love me.

24. roshmodayz

Hang tight and be positive Katie! I was in your shoes these past two weeks wanting to give up because doubt was in my head. Just give Ashra the benefit of the doubt. I understand it is hard to stay positive when everything is not going the way you want it. Honesty, I WILL TELL YOU KNOW I WANTED TO GIVE UP AND SLOWLY JUST DISAPPEAR FROM THE FORUM, but after I spoke to Ashra and she clarified everything with me I know Ashra is OUR ONLY HOPE. Results are coming and although it hurts just know you are in good hands. Ashra will do anything in her ability to give us results as long as we show her respect and give her the benefit of the doubt. We need to trust everything. BE positive Katie! I know we all get our bad days and I believe ALL OF US had a breaking down point because we just wanted our lover, but our lovers' will be in our lives in no time! Remember, KEEP PUSHING FOWARD. Cry if you need to and let it out until you cannot anymore. Letting, the tears out is good for you!

25. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Thank you so much roshmodayz! I am just very confused right now and not sure what to do. He claims to be broken up with her, yet it doesn't seem that way. I hope this just goes away quick, the pain and suffering. I am doing my best to be as positive as I can. My lover has a hockey game tonight and I'll probably watch it on tv like I always do. Sometimes it's just hard for me to understand that the connection IS real. I'm waiting for Ashra to respond to my email and update me on Instinctive Love Pulse.

26. roshmodayz

I completely I understand since I felt I had so many spells casted I wanted results right away and started to questions myself. Once, we feed into that doubt, negativity, and anger it will only make our situations worse. Look how it affected all of us. Truly, Ashra is right that negativity is contagious! Let us turn all of this around everyone and be positive by remaining hopeful. WE ALL GOT NOTHING TO LOSE, BUT JUST TO BE POSITIVE IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT FOR OUR SPELLS TO MANIFEST TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL! We all have our bad days and just cry it all our Katie, let it out and give yourself time. It is just tough because we all want results really fast, however we just need to hang in there and be that fighter!

27. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Ashra IS right! I feel like once someone would post something negative, then it all just started happening to everyone on this forum. When everyone was participating on this forum frequently and being positive, that's when we all seen some movement. I noticed that when nobody was posting anything and I wasn't either, then negative things started happening to me. When I was on here all the time, everything was great! We all have to keep our hopes up and stay confident! Good things come to those who wait. We will all have our lovers back soon!!! Like, really soon!!

28. swati

swati Well-Known Member

Katie and Roshmodayz, I also agree with the point that negativity is contagious. We need to be positive all the time. But since there are times when we need to vent and we find this place to open our feelings here. Its really very very hard to cope up with this waiting period. I also get frustrated many times, but then i read posts on here and become calm again. Its very difficult to tell your own mind sometimes to wait. Anyways we have to stay positive for the better progressing of our spells. Stay strong. Warm hugs...

29. Meemeimei

Meemeimei Well-Known Member

"Some times spells take time to manifest results. Not always does it work right away for everyone. It does not mean your spells are not working or unsuccessful when you see no results. It just means that it takes time to see the outcome."

This are the words from Ashra that is why I am still holding on. Taking time doesnt mean that it is not working. Spells are doing some intervention about the situation that we are having. There are situations that needed to be fixed before manifesting. It was a clear statement that our desires will be met just keep in mind to trust and do not be anxious.

30. mystery girl

mystery girl Well-Known Member

Hi Katie! Almost everyone here in this forum, has the same problem as yours. Like me, the pictures of my lover with his other woman, really made me cry an ocean. Do not cry. You are on the right spot. Just trust Ashra and trust yourself, too. Everything is going to be great soon for you and for everybody else here. Let Ashra do everything to make that girl, stay away from your boyfriend. Don't let any negativity arise in your heart and your head. This will only bring bad result to your spell. Instead, make fun, be happy inside and out. Just act like no problem is present in you and your boyfriend right now. Everything is going to be great. Trust yourself. We all know that when this kind of situation arises, it would really give us a feeling that like we want to die or something else, we become frustrated, we become desperate. But somehow, help will really come your way. Ashra is the one!

31. swati

swati Well-Known Member

The manifestation time is all dependent upon the complexity of the problem. The guidelines also play a vital role in the manifestation. If we fail to do so we see delayed responses because of it. Also it is very important to be positive all the time. Our approach towards our situation is also responsible.

It is really very hard to pull through this hard time but then we have to appear for that exam. We really have to put in a lot of efforts for it to make it a success. A success that is achieved out of putting in a lot of efforts is a permanent one and is more valued by us. We all have been really putting in the best we can and we really deserve the best and a permanent outcome and what we deserve is what we get. So sooner or later success is 100%.

32. Gabbie

Katie, don't read into things too much.
    One negative issue does not mean your spells are not working. allow them time, each day they are manifesting, just because we don't always seem movement on our end, does not mean changes are not happening on their end.

A reason I stayed off this forum is because it's meant to be a positive place. I feel there is too much negativity happening. I have been waiting a long time, maybe even the longest. I don't need neggativity bringing me down. Try to stay positive everyone!!

orjon likes this.
  33. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Thank you for the advice Gaby. I decided I'm not going to check the forum where people spread rumors about my lover anymore because if I know the truth, I shouldn't worry. I don't need to extra negativity in my life. I WILL have my lover back home soon. It is MEANT to be. I will worry as less as possible. All things in my life are happy. I am satisfied with myself and I KNOW that I will have my lover home soon! We all deserve this! We are all in this together and are here to support eachother when we have both our good and bad days! Our lovers are coming home very soon! We won't have to wait any longer.

34. Kate

Kate Popular Member

I'd just like to say (to stay on the original topic of this thread) that our spells are never really "unsuccessful." When we think we are not seeing movement then that's not the case. Things are happening on our lover's side that we don't know about. Sometimes it is our frame of mind that affects what movement we see and don't see. For example, my frame of mind was very negative when my original spell was casted. I know the reason I was not seeing movement during that time was because of my mindset.
    Also just because it may be taking a long time does not mean the spell is not working. Some situations take a bit longer than others.
    Stay positive everybody!

35. TL16

TL16 Member

Yea, I feel upset today because I know he got my text messages and calls today but no response. I guess I should back off? So I need to wait for him to make the first movement? Also , I found some love chants I wrote in my book and does it hurt to repeat them everyday? Thank you ALL for your positive reports. Today when I Read them it really makes me feel more confident. . I forgot
    That my ex lover is being worked on to b th the spell! So Thanks for the reminder . So I should totally back off from him?

36. NYR1994

NYR1994 New Member

Mine will be a tough one....J isn't experienced in relationships, and every time we get close she pulls away. I was blocked on everything possible for really no other reason then the same way she backs off.
    I never felt used by her, she has a good heart and we have a lot in common. I for once in my life want someone who wants to be with me.....it's hard when you look back and realize all you were to people was someone to use.
    I'm trusting Ashra to make some sort of footing, just the fact I lost her as a friend kills me, and I'll always say she is the one that got away.

Chynali likes this.
  37. Gabbie

I don't think this should even be a thread to be honest. If you feel your spells are not working or are 'unsuccessful' then you should speak to Ashra about it. Ashra takes pride in her work. She doesn't cut corners in her spell work, which is why she takes her time on spell casting. Ashra will do all she can until your lover has returned. she won't give up. I don't think your spells can ever 'not work', if your not seeing movement then Ashra will get to the bottom of why there is no movement.

38. tubbs

tubbs Member

TL16, You really need to back off and let him come to you. Stop all contact other wise you spell will take longer to work or become unsuccessful with little to no results, Try to carry on living as normally as you can I know it's hard I'm in the same boat as you and everyone else on here, Good luck the less contact you have the quicker everything will work out for you, The weekend is coming up go out have a drink and a laugh, use this time to work on you so your ready for when he come's back to you, stay positive and NO contact. Best wishes.

missingher and Gabbie like this.
  39. feiarra

feiarra New Member

Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me if they had any sucess from Ashra. I've been waiting for like 3 or 4 weeks now?

40. Kate

Kate Popular Member

Feiarra, welcome to the forum! I have not seen full results yet as I've been waiting 5 months so far, but plenty of people have seen results! Depending on your situation, everyone sees results in a different amount of time. 3-4 weeks is not a long time. Keep staying positive and everything will be alright!